Lance's Seven Sins 04: Wrath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't fair to compare Kat to Lauren; no one is on Lauren's level. That being said, Kat was pretty enough in her own right; I'd even go so far as to call her gorgeous. She also has a pair of tits each bigger than Lauren's head, and is far and away the best sex I've ever had.

Kat is an eastern European bombshell. Her upturned hazel eyes and her sharp wide lips oozed sexuality and accentuated her sultry face to a heightened level of lustful beckoning. I'm very proud to call her a friend with benefits, and we've been enjoying each other at our leisure long enough to know each other's kinks and intricacies. She sat on the couch with her arms crossed under her divine bust.

"I'm.. having girl problems," I admitted, leaning weirdly onto my bed. She leaned forward over the coffee table and gave me an inquisitive glare, and it took everything in me not to gaze into the abyss of her cleavage. The extensive valley of her chest was impossibly supported by whatever bra was underneath her low cut fitted t-shirt. The shirt was barely grazing the top of her skinny thighs, barely covered by a pair of short shorts.

"How? You aren't the romantic type, and any girl who ends up in your room knows what she's getting herself into." Her face shifted a bit as she considered the information. "I'm guessing by the way you're acting that you're stuck in the friend zone. So, come on then. Spit it out. What's her name?"

"Lauren." I leaned up against the mini-fridge, which was resting on a table next to my nightstand. My black tight t-shirt showed off my toned body, and my blue jeans showed off my thigh-length cock.

"Lauren what?- Wait." Her pupils shrunk a bit then she asked, "Lauren Podsley?"

"Yeah! You know her?" I asked, proffering my arm with a vodka bottle in hand.

"I know of her. I think I already know what's going on with you, too." She replied, holding out her kitchen glass in acceptance.

I filled her drink about one third full and stopped. "Elaborate," I commanded, pouring my own glass with a similar amount.

Kat set her drink down on the coffee table and began pouring in Sprite to mix. "I'm gonna describe your general situation; stop me if anything sounds wrong."

I cocked my head in confusion. "Okay..?"

"She's been hanging around you an unusual amount for the passed.. hmm.. few weeks about? Is that right?"

"More than a month probably, but yeah, close enough," I confirmed, taking the Sprite from her when she finished pouring her drink.

Kat took a sip of her drink. "Wow that's longer than usual."

I finished making my own drink and took a gulp. "Longer than usual for what?"

"Hang on; I'm getting there," she assured me, holding up her pointer finger for a moment. "She's made out with you a bunch, it's gotten hot and heavy, she maybe even let you feel her up on occasion, but it never got passed that. She always manages to slip out before any real action."

"Yes! I'm concerned about why you know this without my having to tell you."

"Just be patient, Lance." She took another sip. "So, has she played hard to get in bed with you? Not like it was at the beginning where maybe you could chalk it up to her being a self-respecting good girl, but she made you actually work to get between her legs even when all other signs said 'I want you inside me.'"

"Alright, that is frighteningly accurate. Last night I tried to get on top of her after we were making out, and she put her knees in the way."

"Oof, harsh," she winced, reclining into the couch. "Wait!" she jarred back up, breasts shaking wildly. "Last night, like, just last night?"

"Yes, why?" I was too interested in her information to be distracted by her chest at the moment.

"Woah..." she eureka'd.

"What?! Kat you're killing me!" I begged, shaking my fists in the air.

"Okay, okay. Well, it's not like people aren't aware of how beautiful Lauren is. Especially on a kinda small campus like this. She gets talked about - and often. Now, hear me out, this is just a rumor, but apparently she has a rape fetish."

"Shut the fuck up," I said in disbelief before taking a large swig of my drink.

"It's all but confirmed; I hate to tell you. Here's what I've heard through the grapevine: She picks out guys she hears are packing heat, then she teases them for a few weeks by blueballing them every time they hook up. But she's not just building up frustrations over that time, she's testing their limits with alcohol. Once she thinks she's got a guy's tolerance down, she'll get them just drunk enough to still be functioning but also be much more daring with their pent up sexual anger."

"You're blowing my fucking mind right now with how potentially true this all is based on her behaviors. She does often ask how much I've had to drink, but last night she didn't ask once. Hold up, why was last night such a big deal again?"

"What time did she leave here?"

"It was probably around 1 o' clock. Why?"

"She showed up at the Sigma Chi party late last night, and it must've been around that time. Jamie and I were there almost the whole night, and she showed up pretty late. We saw her get pulled into a room with multiple guys in it not too long after she walked in. I'm telling you, that girl is a closet freak."

My heart sank all the way to the bottom of my stomach, my mouth hung open, and my eyes must've at least glistened with impending tears.

"Lance, you look- oh, my god. Were you falling for her?!"

"Can you blame me?! Oh, fuck. I'm gonna be sick."

"Holy shit. She really sunk her claws into you. You said over a month this has been going on?"

I held back the tears. While I was heartbroken over the news of Lauren's debauchery, the repressed romantic feelings I had for Kat subconsciously didn't allow me to show her how completely wrecked my emotions were over another girl. "Yeah. Fuck me! What a god damned tease."

"Oh, come on. You'll get over it. You've got the biggest dick in the world, remember? And you're a nice, genuine guy to boot. You're the one who's the prized get, not her."

"Thanks," I barely got out, almost choking on the frog in my throat.

"But fuck me if this isn't the most Lance thing that ever happened."

Her words of encouragement and peculiar statement were able to pull me out of my inner pain for a bit. "What do you mean?"

"Well along comes this Mary Sue, who secretly likes to conquer dicks as if they were trophies, to come and claim the greatest one of them all. Little does she know, the owner is the most cluelessly polite lover - no matter how drunk he is. Oh my god, the girls are going to absolutely love this."

"Do you have to tell them?"

"Yes," she said, tapping on her phone quickly before returning her attention to me.

"Ugh, fine. So what do I do? I can't deny that I'd like to fuck her into a coma, especially right now. But after hearing about all this, I have even less reason to give her the satisfaction."

"You're spot on there, man. She might have let you fuck her more than a few times even, unlike the rest of the guys she's ruined." Kat took another sip.

"Wait. She only slept with each of them a few times? How many guys has she been with?" I asked, taking a water bottle from the mini fridge.

"Enough to have her little game become publicly known. I wouldn't be surprised if there was actually a support group for the guys out there who've been propped up and torn down by her."

"That's just ridiculous. Who told you all this anyway?" I inquired. I chugged the water bottle in one go while waiting for her answer.

"I don't think you wanna know. Besides, I've heard it through so many people by now that I can say with confidence that it's probably true. I shouldn't be, since you're you, but I'm surprised you don't know.

"I guess my social habits wouldn't exactly bring that sort of info my way." I sulked and smacked my hand on the fridge door. "Damn! I really thought it might have worked out."

"Worked out? You mean like get tied down? You? By her?" Kat had what I discerned as a mixture of disbelief, accusation, and jealousy on her face and in her voice.

"I was thinking about it.. yeah." I confessed, which was difficult for me to do in front of Kat.

"What happened to your desire to be the most storied bedroom partner ever? You can't do that if you've got a ball and chain halfway through college, Lance. I'm surprised you would even potentially lose sight of that."

"I haven't lost sight of it. I could convince her to be in an open relationship, I think."

"Okay. I'll entertain that. What if you and your idiotic sense of honesty tell her about the nature of our friendship? You think she's gonna just let me be in your life the way I am, even if your partnership with her is open? You don't think maybe she would have a problem with me?"

"I.. uh.. didn't think about that."

"Of course not. And what if you can't convince her at all? Can you say that you'd have the strength to end things, or would you have caved in?"

"If it came down to it..." I saw the Kat's expression, but I still couldn't lie to her. "I probably would be with her."

"WHY?!" Kat seemed genuinely concerned but hurt as well.

"I mean- well.. I just started to think that my 'gift' had led me to have a chance with a girl who is just.. perfect on paper."

"What the fuck does that even mean?"

"You know.. She's impossibly attractive, speaks multiple languages, is crazy smart, and to top it off her family is well established and impressively admirable on both sides. Genetically speaking, the only thing amazing about me is what's between my legs. This was my chance to catapult my middle class family line into a tier of society where it theoretically shouldn't belong; perhaps a mutation like this could pull off a jump like that."

"Wow. You suck." Kat put down her drink and stood up. I just froze like a deer in the headlights as she stepped forward and slapped me across the face.

"Ow! What'd you do that for?!" I cried, holding my face in pain.

"This girl really is a cancer, but you're just a coward," she scolded me, pressing her pointer finger into my chest.

"What did I do?!"

"You sunk so low that I'm ashamed of you in a way I never thought I'd be. Did you listen to a word you just said? You were willing to throw away your life's ambition for a chance to be this girl's trophy husband!" Her finger nearly skewered my chest again. "You were going to abandon everything you believed about ignoring societal norms and elevating yourself for your own pride and enjoyment. And for what? A shot at being a domesticated cock holster?"

I froze, because my reality had basically just shattered. She was totally correct. I had completely betrayed my own character for Lauren, and it nauseated me. "I.. Kat, I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize to me, you pussy! You're the only one you've hurt here. I'd be disappointed as hell if you actually went that route- well, I already am disappointed that you even considered it. But I'd be even more so had you followed through!"

"Fuck.."

"Yeah. You deserve every bit of shame and regret you feel right now." She took her finger from my chest. I stared into her burning, judgmental eyes; mine were nothing but watery and overtly sorrowful. I removed my hand from my cheek, just now feeling on my palm the remnants of tear streams. Kat kept her gaze fixated on me, trying to read my face. It was almost as if she were waiting for me to come back from the dead, scanning my self respect for any signs of life.

I was very humbled by Kat's advanced maturity, and I was also very thankful for it. My eyes naturally dried a bit, and a smile found its way to my face. Kat smiled back. Right then, I gained a heightened appreciation for her friendship. This wasn't her first time pulling me from the darkness into the light. "Where would I be without you?"

"Jerking off in your mother's basement, probably."

I started to laugh hysterically. Partly because it was funny, partly because it was slightly true, but mostly because of how pathetic I felt to depend on her like this. It was hard to even comprehend how I had found such a caring and genuine friend. Kat laughed with me for a bit, then we sighed simultaneously. Then stood still for just a second, suddenly colliding in a powerful kiss.

Our lips locked in a very different way than they have before. My heart felt butterflies; endorphins rushed and cascaded. It felt as though I was literally drowning in an ocean of happiness, and I quickly figured out what was happening to me. We pulled out of the kiss, looked into each others eyes, and the moment felt so right. "I love you, Kat."

Her face instantly filled with trepidation. "No, Lance. No, no." She pushed away from me a short distance. "Don't do this to us."

My heart filled with dread, and I felt the broken emotions all over again. "What do you mean? I'm.. I'm so sure of it. And I could feel you.. that you're the same."

"I don't know what I feel, Lance. I definitely love you as a frie-"

"Don't! Don't bullshit me." I interrupted, smacking the fridge again. "We're more than that, Kat."

"I.. I can't" she protested, shaking her head and clutching at her necklace. "I told you I promised myself I wouldn't get committed in college. We do this because it's just part of our friendship."

"We do it because we're high school sweethearts! You feel it too; I.. I could sense it just now! And you even said you'd be disappointed if I ended up with Lauren. You can't honestly tell me that it's only because of my personal goals. You'd be jealous!" I accused.

"Of course I'd be jealous, Lance! I wouldn't be able to help but feel like I was losing you to someone else."

"Then you love me!"

"As a friend!"

"Bullshit! Tell me your heart wasn't leaping just now during that kiss!"

"Lance," she said as her eyes started to become red. "I'm not ready to explore those feelings for you yet. I still have other things I want to do, a career I want to focus on."

"What does that have to do with being in love?!" I boomed, throwing my arms in the air.

"I'm just not ready yet, Lance. Please.." The positions were reversed. Now, my eyes were the burning ones, and Kat's quickly filled with sorrow and tears. "Please," she managed to squeak out. "You promised."

The words themselves seem to run through me and rip out my heart. I did promise. Halfway through high school - a couple of years into our sexual exploration - Kat and I swore on our friendship. We made a pact, kissing our closed fists tied together by our pinkies and reciting an oath to leave any potential romantic aspect of our friendship aside until we were both free and ready to do so.

"Kat.."

"You need time, Lance. So do I."

I stood dumbfounded and motionless as she gathered her things and left. I couldn't handle the roller coaster of emotions I had just gone through; denial and grief hit me hard. I was heartbroken over two girls simultaneously, and I needed somewhere to focus my rage.

If only Lauren hadn't been such a sociopathic slut, I'd be enjoying life and Kat's friendship like I should be. My heart wouldn't be completely and totally crushed, I wouldn't have just lost my best friend, and I wouldn't have wasted so many good nights these passed five weekends on her.

I immediately began plotting my revenge, and I sat down on my bed finishing my drink and concocting a plan. Beach came charging in shortly after I poured myself another. "It's time!" Beach cheered. This is a phrase we use around the frat that usually refers to drinking; however, it meant something different to me just then.

"You're god damn right it is," I declared, veiling my emotions with a smile as I held out the handle of vodka for him.

*

A few hours later down in the basement, I shot a pong ball and sank it into the opponents' cup. Beach, who was my partner, high fived me. We had been playing since he stormed into my room, which was hours ago.

My plan for Lauren was simple, but it would take great mental strength on my part. Firstly, I would ignore any and all contact from Lauren that came by phone. If she wanted to talk to me, she would have to come to the frat house. I have to assume that after avoiding contact she might suspect that I know something.

Secondly, I knew she wasn't going to shamelessly constantly try to contact me, but I also knew that she was too competitive to just throw in the towel on trying for me. If anything, she would probably come by the house on a typical weekend night like tonight, and she would claim that she was "just stopping by."

Thirdly, I made sure to keep my focus on having a good time with my friends, because there was no telling whether she would stop by tonight or another night in the future. I also needed to consider the possibility that Lauren's pride outweighed her girlish need for closure, meaning she wouldn't come after me at all.

Despite these potential outcomes, I believed that my endowment was enough to come chasing after. When she finally came by, and I was confident she would, then I would be very cold. She'd eventually ask me what's wrong, and I'll reveal that I knew where she went last night. When I propose going upstairs to talk, it won't be to accept her apology. It'll be to unleash my wrath.

I checked my phone while our opponents took their shots; I had already missed three texts and a call from her over these passed couple of hours. I wanted badly to read them, but I couldn't succumb to the temptation. If I viewed the texts, she'd see that I looked at that them because of read receipts. And I can't call her back because if I'm going to talk to her again, then it'll be because she couldn't resist coming to me.

Beach and I continued to play beer pong on the same table, sine we hadn't yet been defeated that night. Girlfriends, their friends, and other random girls started filling up the basement and fixing the gender ratio. Beach and I were up against our tenth opponents, and we agreed to retire from the table even if we won.

Then Lauren came walking through the basement door with a couple of her friends. Thankfully I saw her first, so I could look away and pretend that I didn't notice her. Beach handed me a pong ball, and out of my periphery I could see her start to come up to me as I took my shot. She messed it up by poking my side.

Lauren looked as beautiful as ever, only she was wearing unusually casual clothes tonight. Just black leggings and a tight white t-shirt with a logo of a brand I'd never seen before.

"Hey, you," she cooed as she poked.

"Augh!" I yelped as the shot missed horribly. "What's up?" I asked, turning to Beach in an effort to deny her the attention she wants. "You got this, Beach."

"Should I be asking you? You've ignored my texts all night, and now you're giving me the cold shoulder?"

"Come on, the cold shoulder?" I turned back to her and took out my phone, making sure that she noticed my phone displayed evidence of my incoming surprise. "Oh, shit. You called me too. Sorry, I've just been kinda wrapped up in the night and haven't paid attention to my phone. Beach and I are killing it!"

"Damn right!" Beach confirmed, offering me a high five that I gladly accepted even though he didn't hit his shot.

"Oh, okay.. well. Who's got next? Can we play?" She seemed to have bought it for now.

"Sure. Me and Beach will be ten and zero after we win this, so we're voluntarily retiring at the top to let some other people play." I offered Beach a low five, and he smacked my hand with enthusiasm.

"Will you be my partner?" Lauren might as well have batted her eyes at me while she asked.

"Nah, I was gonna go play Chandelier after this."

"Okay.." The thing about Lauren was that she was really smart, both academically and socially. I could tell that she noticed something was up by now; I just needed to be ready for how she was going to approach it. I didn't leave her any tells that I knew about her escapades from the previous night, and I didn't give her much of an opening to definitively say something was wrong. I was gonna play hard to get all night, especially when she least expects it.