Lance's Seven Sins 04: Wrath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you really gonna be playing games all night? Don't you wanna hang out a little, maybe take a break upstairs?"

"I mean-" I got interrupted myself as I caught the opponent's missed shot. "I'm having fun down here for now. What do you wanna do upstairs? You can just go in if you want and chill. You know I don't mind. Some people were still partying when I came downstairs, and I don't see them here."

"I was hoping we could take a break alone, Lance." I wanted to believe that Lauren was putting her heart on her sleeve, but I knew she was just trying to get me alone so she could give me lip service and make sure we're okay.

"What about your friends?" I asked.

"They'll be fine."

"Alright. After this game we can go upstairs."

"Dude! Come on we were supposed to get Heather and Morgan drunk at the Chandelier table after this. I'm gonna look like a dick if I do it alone."

"You'll be fine, Beach. Chandelier is an easy game. Go find Jordan; he'll help you out." I took my shot, and the ball splashed into the opponents' last cup. Lauren's face lit up as she realized she'd be stealing me away immediately. "I'll be back," I promised Beach.

"Come on, Lance. She's not even your girlfriend!"

"You're right; she's not.." I turned and led the way upstairs to my room.

Lauren didn't waste a bit of time once we were out of the basement. "Lance, what's wrong?"

"What do you mean?" I queried, continuing up the stairs without looking back at her.

"I just feel like you're being weirdly distant towards me. Something's up; I can tell."

I remained silent, buying as much time as I could before getting to my room.

"Hello? Earth to Lance."

I opened the door to find that chez Lance, usually packed on weekend nights whether I was in there or not, was uncharacteristically empty. "I just can't stop thinking about you, and I'm conflicted about what to do with these feelings," I admitted as I closed the door behind her and locked it.

Lauren took a seat on the couch, and I stood in front of her. "Wow.. I wasn't expecting that," she said, looking up at me.

"I've found myself saying that a lot tonight," I continued. "I wasn't expecting to hear rumors about you having a rape fetish."

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah, I didn't believe it at first either, but then I caught wind of how you were getting railed out by a few Sigma Chi guys shortly after making out with me right where you're sitting now."

Her face turned crimson red, and her eyes went a bit wide. "Lance, I-"

"Stop. I don't want to hear an apology; you don't even necessarily owe me one. You're doing what you want, and I'd be a liar if I said I didn't support that. I'm just disappointed, because I did actually develop feelings for you."

"Lance, please, I am sorry."

"Sure, after being caught." I chuckled.

Lauren grabbed at my hands, but I just let them be lifeless. "I like you too, Lance. Really, I do. It's just.. hard to explain. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

"Start with this." I took my hands out of her grip, then I abruptly dropped my pants and briefs in a swift motion. My flaccid member flopped over the waistbands, hung down ten inches, and swung directly in her eyesight.

"What the fuck, Lance?! No!!"

"Okay, I'll play along. You try to resist, and I'll just shove it down your throat." I took the back of her head with one hand and my cock in the other. I aimed the head at her lips, and she tried to resist by pressing the front of my thighs with both hands. Either she wasn't fighting it very much or she wasn't very strong despite her workout routine, probably both. I smacked her face with my hardening dick; the slap of such a thick and heavy piece of meat made a loud noise.

"Fuck you! Ow! Lance, please! Stop! Let's just talk about this." She continued her struggle against my hand on her head and cock on her lips.

"What a thrill! Normally I'd never do any of this, as you well know, but now that your fetishes are revealed to me, I'm enjoying the ambiguity. I bet this has got you absolutely soaking down there! Now put my cock in your mouth!"

"La-" she started, but I seized the opportunity of her open mouth to shove a few inches in. My manhood reached near twelve inches in size and was stiffening up. Lauren made slupring noises as her lips stretched widely to accommodate my girth. Her mouth filled with sounds of incomprehensible protests.

"Fuck! You look so pretty struggling to fit me in your mouth." Immediately after I said that, Lauren dropped some of her resistance, and I was relieved to get at least one sign that she actually was enjoying this. I put more pressure onto the back of her head, forcing me to the back of her throat. "That's so good. Damn."

Lauren made more protests, but there was too much dick in her mouth to enunciate at all. "Sorry, it sounds like something's lodged in your throat. Maybe I can get it out. Let's look deeper, shall we?" She made louder protests and her eyes went wide as more of my shaft disappeared into her face.

I realized that not only was she still able to gargle protests, but she was doing so through no gag reflex. "Damn, your throat is tight! Let's see how deep we can get." She tried to scream, but I paid it no mind. I sank more of my immense cock down her gullet until she started to smack on my thighs hard with her right hand at about inch ten. I took that as her limit and held there for a moment before pulling out completely.

Lauren gasped for air, "You," then coughed, "asshole." Now fully hard, my cock pointed straight at her nose. After wiping the tears from her eyes, she saw my manhood in its fully erect state for the first time. Nearly fourteen inches of the thickest cock she'd ever laid eyes on was staring her in the face, and she awed at it. "Holy fuck, it's.. it's..." Lauren trailed off into dumbfounded silence. Cock got her tongue.

"Continue.." I commanded.

"..huge," she finished. "My god, it's just so fucking big."

I let her bask in its glory; it shimmered with a coat of her saliva. "I know. Now get back to work." I put my hand back behind her head and shoved my flesh bat into the back of her throat. She put up much less of a fight this time. Shortly after forcing nine inches into her, I started to fuck her face hard. She tried her best to scream on my cock, but that only served surge my ravishing. I throatfucked her for as long as I wanted, and it felt like several minutes went by before I finally remembered that she needed to breathe.

I released my grip on the back of her head, and she immediately flung backwards. She hacked and coughed while trying to catch her breath. "You could've fucking killed me!!" she wailed, then coughed again. "Why are you doing this to me?" Lauren wiped her tears with each of her arms.

"Wasn't this the goal? Isn't this what you've been doing to me all this time?" I smacked her face with my raging hard-on. "This way, you didn't even have to get me drunk. You should've just been honest with me from the start, Lauren." I swung my cock and smacked the other side of her face.

"Fucker! Stop that!"

"Still keeping up the illusion, huh? I guess I haven't given you enough yet."

"What the fuck are you talking about, Lance? Let me-"

I took her shoulder and pinned her against the couch. I used my legs to get between hers as I started to pull her pants down. "Lance, no! Stop! It's too big! I don't want this!"

"Shut up, you fucking slut. You don't deserve this." She flailed her legs trying to get them in position to kick me away, but I wouldn't give her the opportunity. Still, Lauren made it difficult to get her pants down, so I reached between her legs and tried something else. I gripped a handful of her pants at her pussy - they were soaked. "You're so wet! I knew it!" I laughed, twisted the fabric in my fist, and then pulled hard. A large hole ripped open, revealing to me that she wasn't wearing any underwear. "You dirty fucking whore."

"That's got nothing to do with this or you."

"You know, before tonight, I didn't take you for a liar." I took a good look at her womanhood. Even her pussy was perfect, which pissed me off even more. It was perfectly puffy, soaking wet, and ripely waxed. Her labia were immaculately shaped as well, and I would've loved to go down on her in different circumstances.

"I don't want that monster to split me in half, Lance! Please stop!"

"You lying bitch!" I set my cockhead between her pussy lips and lubed myself with her leaking juices. "You are so turned on right now! You get off on this psycho shit. You are such a god damned slut!" I plunged the head inside her and several inches of the shaft followed; it was much easier to enter her than I expected.

Lauren howled, pain was discernible in her scream, but it was drowned out by the overwhelming pleasure. I didn't wait to start moving my hips; it felt too good inside her. "Shit, this pussy is amazing."

"And you're going to ruin it! Pull out! It hurts!" I sank further inside her, and then a bulge in her stomach showed me exactly how deep I was getting. "Lance, pull out before you impale me, please! Ahh!" Lauren threw her head back. "I can feel you in my stomach! Fuck!!"

"You love that." I pulled out a good six inches, and I watched as the phallic protrusion receded. Then I suddenly rammed back in, putting even more inside her than before. She roared in response with a hard buck, so I thought it was worth doing again. Slowly, I unsheathed a half foot from her, then rammed as much as I could back in. I repeated this over and over, and her reaction only got better and better.

Eventually, my cockhead slammed into her cervix, and her face contorted into what looked like mind-numbing pleasure. "Oh, you really love that." Lauren couldn't even respond as I pounded against the entrance to her womb again and again. She could take me surprisingly deep, but still not the whole thing.

I got into a rhythm and was thoroughly enjoying myself when she finally let it out. "Fuck me! I'm gonna cum!" I almost came myself, as this was the moment I had been waiting for. "Oh, my god, this cock is gonna kill me! I'm gonna cum so fucking hard!"

I pulled back so that just the head was inside her and suddenly stopped all motion.

She did a quick double take, then raised her head and looked at me in combined frustration and confusion. "What? Why- no, please. I was so close. Why did you stop?" She looked up at me, and I got very serious.

With a stone cold face I asked her, "Are you enjoying this or not?"

"Fuck you, Lance! Why are you being so mean?"

"It sounded to me like I was about to bring you to orgasm. Now that doesn't seem very mean to me."

"Why are you teasing me like this?!" I didn't care if the teasing was turning her on more or not, this was my time to give her a taste of her own medicine.

"Ah, there it is." I smirked, and crossed my arms. "See what you're feeling now? Try that for weeks. At least I didn't throw a tantrum at you about it."

"Teasing and raping are completely different!" She tried to smack one of my legs, but missed.

I had to keep my face as straight as I could. "This isn't rape."

"How is it not?"

"That's not up to me; it's up to you. But admit it. You've been waiting for me to do this, hoping and praying that I would have the gall to just go for it if you sexually frustrated me enough."

"Would you stop making false accusations and just fuck me! You've gotten me this far, just finish the job!" My eyes popped; I didn't expect her to goad me so obviously like that.

"No, not until you confess. Admit that you're a rape fetish slut and that you want me to do whatever I want to you with this gigantic dick. If not, I'll pull out and you can go."

"You're sucking all of the fun out of this for me."

"Then I'd call us even."

"Asshole."

"Psycho slut."

We glared at each other, unflinching, brows furrowed. Very discretely, I started to make tiny inch or two intrusions into her and pull back to the head. She was so wet, it was nearly effortless. It gave me all the confidence in the world that she would cave, so I stopped again.

"Fine," she finally said.

"'Fine', what?"

"Just fuck me."

"Why?"

"You know why, you fucker!"

"You're going to have to announce it, and do it proudly like the greedy cock hunter you are. I want you to enjoy this too, so just let loose for me. Be the good little cumslut you always wanted to be."

She smiled.. almost too wide. The look on her face became so sinister that fear struck my heart, thankfully my expression didn't betray me. "You wanna be my daddy?"

"I should be asking who your daddy is!" I slammed against Lauren's cervix, and her eyes, slightly bloodshot, nearly popped out of her head. She bellowed in the pleasurable pain.

"Your cock is too big," she managed to groan.

I pulled out to the head again. "Whose cock is too big?" I interrogated as I bashed her cervix once more.

Her face almost exploded again, her pussy gripped me tighter than ever before. She was cumming hard. I felt the splashes of an abrupt gush of clear pussy juices erupting from her cunt onto what remained of my shaft. It rushed down to my balls and onto the couch and floor below.

I looked back to Lauren's face, which had rearranged into a smile from ear to ear. Her eyes were scrunched, and she started to laugh uncontrollably. I've seen this in many girls before when they have particularly strong orgasms.

I couldn't help but grin myself. I had one thing left to hold over her forever, and in order to obtain it I had to make her have an impossibly unforgettable night. "I don't hear you answering my question." I slammed in again.

"Stop," Lauren squeaked through her laughter. "It's too much."

"I don't recall asking how you were doing. I asked you," another slam, "whose cock," another slam, "was too big!" Each blow to her cervix brought on more uncontrollable laughter, and the gushing of pussy juices became a spray.

"Daddy's cock! Oh, my god. Please! Daddy's cock is too big!" she screamed while writhing on the couch, gyrating on my engorged member. It was held inside her by what felt like a vice grip. When I felt an opportunity arise, I pulled out to let her recover. Her face scrunched, and she let out a silent scream.

I thought that I had felt her stop cumming, but all I accomplished was unplugging the cork. Her cunt fired a hose jet all the way down the top of my shaft and splattering against my abs. By the time it stopped, I was soaked in the evidence of her intense pleasure.

"Good girl," I purred. "Are you gonna show your daddy how much you want his cock?"

Then, she showed it again. That damned smile, this time accompanied by lustfully sinister eyes. "Yes, daddy. I want you to use my body in any way you can to please that magnificent beast. I will do whatever you want, whenever you want, however you want. I'm yours."

"That's my good little cumslut. Do you want to bend over for me?"

She perked up like a dog that just heard the word 'walk'. "Yes, daddy!"

I held the bottom of my shaft and smacked the tip of my helmet on her clit. "Say it."

"I want to bend over for you, daddy."

"Louder."

"I want to bend over for you!"

"Why?"

"So you can fuck my brains out with your huge cock!" Lauren turned over, set her hands on the back of the couch, spread her legs, then spanked herself. She looked back at me, but I could only focus on that perfectly clean anus being presented to me like it were my birthday.

"You cleaned for me."

Her eyes squinted a bit in a lustful way, and her smile widened. "I did."

"Bite the couch. This is gonna hurt."

She turned her head and did just that while I aimed myself at the entrance to her ass. I grabbed one of her cheeks, just then remembering to take in just how great of an ass she had. I spanked her playfully, and then I pushed in.

"Ohh, fuck, daddy. You're huge," Lauren cooed with a mouthful of fabric. I pushed more in until I felt resistance, then I eased up to let her get used to my size. She released her bite from the couch and turned around with a quizzical look. "Why'd you stop?"

I almost forgot who I was fucking and how evil I could be to her. With her pussy juices still coating my shaft, I pushed in further and harder than I would have with anyone else. "Ohh, yeah. That's it. Get it all in there," she encouraged. When I realized that I could actually get the remaining half foot in, I thrusted hard so that my hips slammed into her perfect ass and balls swung up to smack her clit.

Lauren's eyes popped out of her head and her mouth went wide. "Oh, fuck, daddy, you're so fucking BIG!!" Her ass was so tight, it was going to be hard to hold my load. I didn't hesitate to start moving my hips in large motions, picking up speed with each thrust. "Oh, yeah. Fuck me harder! Try to break me!" I spanked her hard and upped the intensity of my thrusts. "Yes!! You're amazing! I'm gonna cum again!"

This is exactly what I wanted. "That's it. Cum with daddy's cock buried deep in your ass." I continued to fuck her relentlessly, the way I've only seen in really hardcore videos.

"Fuuuuck, meeeeeee.." she trailed off, eventually going silent. I felt my thighs slap against hers, which were now wet with her running cum.

"Is this the best cock you've ever had?" I asked, still ceaselessly sawing in and out of her ass.

"It is! It's the best! I've never cum this hard with just one guy before! Fuck me more, please!" I didn't like that the statement held a caveat, so I pulled out. I threw her down so that she was lying down on the couch facing the armrest of the couch nearest the door. I wanted her screams to be audible to everyone. I lifted her hips up and propped her knees underneath so that she was folded into the sluttiest position: face down; ass up. I maneuvered myself to get the best leverage and as deep as possible. "Daddy, no. If you fuck me like this I might go crazy!" she protested.

Without warning, I plunged back into her depths. I resumed my merciless thrusts immediately, and Lauren screamed in pleasure. As I kept up the assault on her ass, she made sure everyone knew what she was feeling.

"You're so big you're in my stomach! Holy fuck, I'm gonna die. Fuck me until I die! I'm not gonna be able to walk for weeks!"

Her dirty mouth sent me over the edge. I pulled out and commanded her to turn over. She immediately flipped onto her back and stuck out her tongue; she knew what was coming. I stroked a few times before blasting an initial shot that was larger than any I'd seen before. It splashed over her face, nearly covering half of it. Another rope jetted out, nearly as impressive as the first. My balls lurched as I drowned her in my cum. Lauren's face, neck, and breasts were coated in white by the time my orgasm finished.

"Holy, fuck, daddy. You covered me!"

"Yeah, we should go to the bathroom and clean you up."

"Daddy, I can barely even walk let alone see through the mess you made of my face." She wiped her eyes clear and sat up.

"It'll be fine, come on."

She managed to stand, then grabbed my elbow. She wasn't exaggerating. Her face was indeed a mess. "Is it alright if I hold onto you, Lance?"

"Was it the best sex you've ever had?"

"By far."

Satisfied with her answer, I opened the door to find that a small crowd of people had gathered around just as I'd hoped. Lauren was so humiliated wearing a cum facemask that she found the strength to let go of me and barrel through everyone to get to the bathroom. They parted like the Red Sea to let her through, and I walked behind her. My flaccid cock glistened and flopped as I strode through the dumbfounded faces.

*

"I gotta hand it to you, Lance. You surprised me," Kat admitted as she took a bite of her salad. We sat at a round table in the large seating area of the university's dining hall. I sat in front of an empty plate where a sandwich once laid.