Lance's Seven Sins 04: Wrath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How so?"

"I expected you to ghost her; you never struck me as the revenge type," she clarified.

"I was quite emotionally distressed that night, as you well know. I think I may have done the classic Lance thing and shrugged it off had she not shown up that night."

Kat smiled and finished her next bite. "I can't believe she had to run through a hall full of people with a face covered in cum. It's even harder to believe that she came back to the frat trying to hook up with you again after that."

"Yeah, she didn't make it easy to tell her off, either. She cried a lot. She said that she thought I was just trying to get her to open up to me because I liked her, and that she would be exclusive to me because I fucked her like no one else ever had, and that she saw something in us, and blah, blah, blah."

"Wow," Kat exclaimed through her last bite. "Karma finally came around to her."

"I don't like being the conduit through which karma decides it's time to get back at people."

"Of course you don't; you're Lance. You wouldn't have been able to get her like that if you were the type to genuinely reap joy from doing that sort of thing."

"I'm honestly just glad it was enough to get you to talk to me again."

"Oh, come now, I wasn't going to hold it against you for too long."

"Well, you still had me worried. Thankfully the stories earned me enough street cred to have my pick of partner for the time being to hold me over."

Kat chuckled, then she leaned forward. She set her elbows on the table and rested her chin in her palms. Her cleavage squeezed through her forearms and nearly popped out of her shirt. I didn't even try to resist staring dumbfoundedly like a hound at a fresh piece of meat. "Do you still miss me, though?"

"That goes without saying," I answered without looking up.

"Your room is closer, yes?"

I didn't verbally respond. I just stood up and started walking towards the frat, and Kat followed.