Land of Smiles and Happy Endings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the first flood of cum rushed into her mouth, I grabbed the back of her head to hold her in place. She flinched and made some guttural noise of complaint, but my grip kept my cock trapped in her mouth. Once the initial burst subsided I relaxed my hold and my spewing cock sprang free. She didn't quite spit out my sperm, so much as it spilled like drool from her gasping mouth. Meanwhile my cock shot cum all over her face and hair.

The moment held together long enough for me to finish my orgasm. Once she caught her breath though, my maid seemed as shaken up as she was the first time she jerked me off. She was so nervous again, only this time she had even more of a mess to clean up. Her lips were covered with my sperm and it was dripping from her chin. She had a white streak that ran across her smooth cheek into her hair. She also had a creamy splash on her cute little nose. While her forehead was sperm free it was adorably furrowed with concern.

Once my orgasm was spent I helped her off the bed, so she could clean up at the sink. While she washed her face and rinsed her mouth, I used a little toilet paper to clean the glistening residue from my cock.

After she finished I inspected her to see if she missed anything. While her face was clean there was a little bit a sperm still in her hair. I helped her get out the pearly glob, but there was still a shot on her t-shirt. I tried to wipe it free, but it seemed to leave a subtle stain. Sperm can be stubborn.

Not sure what to do I offered her a souvenir t-shirt I'd bought in Vietnam. It said XL on the tag, but it was closer to North American small or medium. It was really too small for me, but it fit over my maid's tits perfectly. Luckily, I hadn't really worn it because of the size, so no one from the hotel staff would link her to me when she wore it.

After cleaning up my maid was much more relaxed, and she even waited with me while I finished packing. We rode the elevator down together and she leaned back against me as we descended. She pulled my hands up to cup her breasts and my cock hardened again as I pressed it up against her. Even though the elevator was slow, three floors was only enough to enjoy one final moment together. Before the elevator doors opened she turned around and gave me quick kiss goodbye.

12