All Comments on 'Land of the Midnight Sun Pt. 01'

by SirAuthor

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow...last three days we have been having a windfall of cuck worms crawling out of teh cum filled woodwork! time to change this section from loving wives to cuckold husbands!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She's 5' 11", weighs 135, but has a chest diameter of 38?

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Amazing first story. I sometimes got lost in the role-playing, it would help if you used 'husband' or 'wore' more often. Please keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A little disjointed, but a good story overall . Of course , you are writing in the European style and I am reading in Texas style. But as stated , A good story overall . You keep writing and I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done and interesting. One small error: Lynn never uses the word HUNG before Sean brings it up and says she said it. She didn't. 4* Looking forward to #2

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Not great but at least the hubby is going to get some too. sadly its clear, by the cock size (sorry kids total cuck give away every time) that HAD to be mentioned you'll be going full on cuck author at some point. This is to just make it seem you arent one, but you are.

You writing does leaving something to be desired, its rather disjointed. And it comes across much the same as other recent authors. So clearly "swapping" is a sneaky way to slide into the cuck realm. I'll roast you at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really hope you leave it there as a role play and not the real thing, GREAT UP TILL NOW.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One does not "lose a day" going from the US to Europe. If one leaves JFK at 10 PM on the 13th, it is 3 AM on the 14th in Stockholm - 10 hr flight means you land in Stockholm at 1 PM on the 14th, not the 15th.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story says, Lynn talking: "Of course, we had great sex because Mr. Young Hung Hardbody and Little Miss Big Tits got us both going." Guess she did say "hung."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yep, that's what this category needed, another willing cuckold writer. NOT. Gave it a one -star rating. One can tell the cucks are favoring this. 90% of the posts in LW are about willing cucks and their slut/ whores. Now we can add another author to the list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic that you explored a range and depth of real human emotion and didn't resort to mechanical sex like so many other stories do. Thoroughly enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You warned us and I imagine the next chapter will have the wife fucking around on hubby. But its your fantasy you can dream uo any nightmare cuck story you want.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

I like it. Nicely done dialogue. The stage was set well and realistically. It's a good story.

jazzharpjazzharpover 2 years ago

Comments on comments.

Some readers (?) figured out this story was headed for the couples actually swapping. Amazing! The Author's note told us upfront that this story is about married couples swapping spouses. He went on to say if that doesn't appeal to you, read no further.

Another comment says "swapping" is a sneaky way to slide into the cuck realm. Really? When couples swap spouses, who exactly is the cuckold?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I take a story like a movie as fictional and enjoy even when I’m not into what they are doing. The role play fantasy is great for couples but with people you know not so much . Also when it’s acted out it’s almost alway a marital problem . Guys know what dogs they are and know when they are sexually active with a woman most likely they had other guys do it , maybe did more extreme stuff know how they made her feel etc. That they had different dicks in the mouth swallow there Cum , made to orgazim on another cock , had there ass fucked or many nasty other things . I remember at a wedding three guys were talking shit how they all had fucked the bride before. How she loved it up the ass and would do anything like rimming and ass to mouth . On her wedding day to another friend this is how they were laughing and talking about her. Men when it comes to getting laid are morons

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 2 years ago

After the hurt Lynn laid on her husband, she passes on the handshake and passionately kisses Mr Big Cock? Suddenly Sean doesn't seem to care? They just finished coming to grips with their awkwardness. I would seriously question Lynn's fidelity. She doesn't act like a woman in love with her husband, as she claimed. She will fuck, Sean will watch, and I will turn off my laptop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Patiently waiting for chapter 2. Dont pay to much attention to 90% of the morons that comment here. They think all stories in Loving wives are cuck stories. Its like thats the only word they know how to spell correctly without a dictionary. Write on and to hell with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK, sure, why not? They want to fuck other people. They've never wanted to fuck other people before. Odd, since they've obviously met other people before. And they all EQUALLY want to fuck other people, spontaneously. Seems unlikely, but, OK, sure, why not? And if they do fuck other people it will be the best sex they have ever had, well, except it won't be better than their spouse, of course, Just Different. Simultaneous reciprocal JD fucking is not cheating, its just some recreational sex.

Try this at home. Let me know how it works out for you. Oh, be the woman. If you're the man you are definitely going to get fucked too, but not the same, and Not Better, but Very Different. And less often. Welcome to swinging. You can check out any time you want, . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope. NEVER happen. Stupid, insipid premise. The brother/sister-in-law gives their reservations, plane tix, etc, to an unknown couple four days before leaving the country to share everything with the mc and his wife? The mc agrees? Not interested.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just so unrealistic, these people are supposed to be adults and have the control of a couple of teenagers.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 1 year ago

It saddens me, how negative so many of the comments have been. I feel safe in the belief that 97.9% of Literotica readers are looking to indulge and stoke their fantasies. How ludicrous to criticize that this or that aspect of the story is unrealistic!

I for one appreciate how the author has contrived to spin out a plausible scenario for how two couples on holiday COULD end up swapping partners without causing irreparable damage to their respective spousal relationships.

I think he carries it off much more successfully here than he attempted in "From Russia With Love."

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sorry,if you want to discuss fragile egos,let's talk about every woman over 35. Their excuses for wanting to cheat on their men runs the gamut from I'm getting old,my ass is starting to look fat,random guys don't Leer at me as much as they used too,yada,Yada. Women are just as insecure,so stop with the b.s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAuthor@SirAuthor
I've had three different careers and many different jobs. I've been to over 30 countries and 49 of the 50 states, plus 3 U.S. territories. I know several languages and speak two. I've been married twice, once unsuccessfully, and once successfully - and currently. I love an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES