Land of the Midnight Sun Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I knew she knew why my 'hose' was charged, and I knew why she was 'on fire' and was sure she knew that I knew why...Okay, I'm losing track of who knew what. The point is, I was conflicted. How could I be upset at her reaction to Greg, when I, just as obviously, was enamored with Jessie.

V. SEAN & LYNN -- CONFLICT RESOLUTION

As we entered our room, I was all in a tither about my feelings of guilt and jealousy (mostly jealousy). But before I could say anything, Lynn pulled me hard against her.

"I've missed our lovemaking, and dancing with you and Greg didn't do anything to dissuade that. Fuck me now!"

It had been over a week since we last made love, and we'd only had sex two or three times in the last month. None of those were accompanied by much romance or passion, quick and to the point, just release. Of course, there wouldn't be much romance here, either. Passion? Plenty!

We shed our clothes and fell on the bed in a tangle of arms and legs. I knew no foreplay was necessary -- that already happened on the dance floor. Lynn immediately urged me to enter her. I crawled between her legs and checked her for moisture. No problem there; she was sopping wet! Yeah, I knew -- young, handsome, hard-bodied what's-his-name! But all I had to do was remind myself why I was rock hard. Tit for tat; pot, this is kettle; etc.

Even with moisture, I have to enter Lynn slowly and let her adjust. My dick, as she puts it, is a 'fat bastard', and she has always had a small vaginal opening and tunnel. And since she's never had children, that hasn't changed over the years. I've been with enough women to know she is smaller than most. I'm a lucky guy.

I love the rest of her vulva, too. Her pubic mound is covered in thick, dark hair, groomed into a full 'V', and I've always been a 'bush' man. Also, her outer labia and inner labia are proportionally diminutive.

Once I had entered her, I started to take some long, slow strokes, but she was having none of it.

"Damn, baby, get to it! Fuck me now. I'm gonna cum before you get star...Oh fuck, oh yeah, ungh-uh-uh-yeah-ugh-fuck..."

When she started demanding that I 'get to it', I got to it, posthaste. I immediately started hammering her for all I was worth. She was on fire. She started bucking into me as forcefully as I was stroking into her and we only lasted a few minutes. I felt her shudder and she lifted her head as usual before climaxing.

Then her body went rigid and shook as she climaxed, yelling, "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, OH FU...YOU BETTER FUCKIN' CUM! NOW, OH-OH-AAAHH..."

(Yup, she's a screamer. When we were first married and lived in a little upstairs apartment, a neighbor lady once called the police because she thought I was beating my wife. I'm not kidding.)

When she climaxed, that was it, and I unloaded with more gusto than in recent memory. Afterward, we were both panting from the intensity of our brief coupling. I rolled off and flopped beside her.

"Whew, that was...wow!" she laughed as she turned her beautiful body towards me.

As we lay there, I took in her long, tawny, curvaceous body -- her shapely, full breasts, flat stomach with its deep, elongated navel, her plush, dark vulva and incredible legs. I felt my loins stir. I couldn't believe I was getting hard again. I usually need an hour or more to 'recharge'.

She noticed and grinned, "Race you to the shower!"

As we soaped up in the large, walk-in shower, Lynn ran her hands down and gently stroked my expanding penis. She then turned and pressed her butt cheeks against me, trapping my erection and rubbing up and down.

Without ceremony, she bent over, placing her hands on the shower wall, and growled, "Take me! Fuck me hard!"

I quickly rinsed the soap off my cock and shoved it in my wife's hot, slippery vagina. I love taking my wife from behind when standing. Her firm, shapely buttocks always increase my pleasure. And with her long legs, I don't have to bend my knees, just spread my feet a little to line up with her vagina.

I began thrusting with long, slow strokes, forcibly smacking against her ass cheeks as my cockhead firmly thumped against her cervix. Although my wife's vagina is very snug, it is fairly deep. In this position, I can give her full strokes without hitting her cervix too hard -- basically a perfect fit.

With the urgency gone, we continued at a moderate, deliberate pace, slowly building to our respective climaxes. One thing my wife and I have developed over the years, is the ability to time our orgasms together, most of the time. Sometimes, 'somebody' cums too soon.

Now, with the shower dowsing us, our bodies wetly slapped together as our pace increased. Lynn's vagina began spasming and legs shaking as she began climaxing.

As she mounted her orgasm, her usual litany of cussing began, "Oh fuck, now baby, now, harder, damn, yes, faster, unghh, oh-oh-oh-fuck, OH YES, OH-OH-NOW, OH FUCK, AH-AH-AHH-mmm!"

I unloaded again, my groin contracting repeatedly, till I felt wonderfully empty. She immediately stood and turned into me. My still erect cock sluiced out of her vagina.

She hugged me tightly, her body still lightly trembling. Standing under a cool stream of water, we held each other as we came down from our coital high and cooled off.

Afterwards, we laid in bed, snuggled up to each other, and I broached the subject of our dancing, "So, I know that young, handsome, hard-bodied Greg got you fired up. What I don't know, is how jealous I should be?"

She started, "Honey, I, I'm sorry. I hope there is no doubt in your mind, how much I love you, and that there is no one else for me but you...I...I wished I could say nothing happened...that it was only..."

She collected herself, "Look, we can talk around this, gloss over the truth, or be honest. I'm going to be honest, and count on you to be honest, too. I already know you are affected by Jessie. I'll leave it up to you to tell me about that.

As far as Greg goes, I noticed he was handsome when we met, but that was it. Then, all through dinner that first night, I caught him 'ogling me', and that kinda turned me on. You know, handsome young man with pretty wife, distracted by older me. Then tonight. The dance. I was tipsy and feelin' loosie-goosie...Damned if Greg didn't have a hard on which I bumped with my leg. I had this boy all hot and bothered, and I'm sorry, but I intentionally positioned one leg between his, mashing it up against his penis, at first, for fun, just to tease him. But that was the wrong move. Rubbing his dick and feeling his hard, young body. I'm the one that got all hot and bothered.

I'm sorry honey. I immediately felt guilty. But I got turned on and I'm sorry. And, full disclosure, yes, I imagined fucking him. And I can see, right now; I not only made you jealous, I hurt you.

Well crap. This is a damn mood killer. We just had great sex, and now this. Of course, we had great sex because Mr. Young Hung Hardbody and Little Miss Big Tits got us both going. And, by the way, when I saw how she had her fat titties mashed into you, and her firm little body glued to you, I got so jealous, it made me nauseous."

Now I felt like a shit heal! Wait, did she say 'hung'?

Lynn, very emotional, finished, "But honey, for my part, you know, it was just...it was nothing...I would never...damn it, I'm sorry."

I held her and she calmed down.

Then in a small voice, "Sean, honey, I need to know 'how jealous' I should to be, too."

Crap. My turn.

"Honey, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I made you feel that way, and I'm sorry I got so jealous. But it hurt to know that a much younger man, a handsome bastard to boot, lit your fire, not me. I wasn't just jealous, I felt threatened. I know I'm not telling you anything new when I say we men have delicate egos, and it's all centered around our women and our dicks: Is his dick bigger than mine; is he a better lover; does she like his cock, his lovemaking better than mine. Like I said, I felt threatened, by a man 20 years younger than me, whom I couldn't compete with." She was shaking her head no, but that was the way I felt.

Then it dawned on me to ask, "You said Young, 'Hung' Hardbody. How did you..."

"I had it mashed against my leg! I could tell," she quickly said, defensively, then, in a lower voice, "Yeah, I think it was pretty long."

Oh good, I felt a whole lot better now.

She continued, "Look, damn it. I can only say I'm sorry so many times..."

"Okay, I'm sorry, too. But that was about the last thing I needed to hear," I quickly interjected.

I took a few moments to let us both calm down, then started, "No glossing, huh?"

Lynn just gave a small shake of her head.

"Jessie...Jessie had an immediate effect on me. And, you know I'm not a 'breast-man', but I'm still a man, and that young thing, with her girlish figure and those damn hooters sticking out on her small frame. But not just that, it was the whole combo...Point is, I tried not to let her bother me. And honestly, I was doing okay until we danced. Truthfully, I think that the jet lag, the alcohol and that damn dance did us both in.

"Of course, before we even got on the dance floor, I had a partial erection from, um, too much 'feminine' input -- my dance with you, your proposition, Jessie making goo-goo eyes at me, and her big tits staring at me all night.

Anyhow, when we went to dance, I took Jessie in a conservative hold; I honestly didn't want her up against me. But she broke that hold and pretty much pasted herself to me. As a result, she bumped up against my erection. I was mortified and tried to avoid that, but Jessie, I think quite buzzed, just pressed into me, mashing her pelvis against my dick.

Like for you with Greg, the attention of this young woman was very flattering and exciting. I failed to not be overwhelmed. And I'm sorry. You're my Lynn. And while I was seriously affected by Jessie, I love you far too much, care for and respect you too much to ever let anything make me stray. I think this just proves we're human and...I hope we can get past it," I concluded.

Lynn crushed me in a hug and buried her face in my shoulder. I felt moisture on her face. Oh great. What do the tears mean? Good or bad?

I'm a guy, okay? We can read maps, even instructions if hard pressed, but women...

"Lynn?" I softly questioned.

She nodded her head into my shoulder, "Yes, baby. You're right, we need to get past it. But I don't. I am past it. Thank you for being honest. I think this has challenged both of us. But, well, I'm proud of us. I love you so much. Thank you."

Well crap! Now I was all teary eyed. All I could do was choke out, "Me too, babe, me too."

She kissed me passionately and we made love, for the first time in months.

Afterward, lying there in a spooning position, Lynn's firm ass pressed into my groin, she lightly laughed, "You know, I don't know why we got so upset. Haven't we done roleplays almost exactly like this...with a fantasy couple similar to them?"

What she said was right. "So, what are you getting at," I asked, feigning ignorance.

She laughed, "You know damn well what I'm getting at, smart ass. Sooo..." she finished, putting me on the spot.

I stalled, "I'm thirsty."

I hopped of the bed and got a bottle of cold water and a chilled white wine. We sat at the suite's small dining table, drinking and talking. I considered Lynn's question, unspoken, but completely understood. I thought about our roleplays -- Lynn with her lover, I with mine, often on the same bed. I thought about actually doing it and was instantly queasy. Could I really do that -- watch Lynn with another man, and have her watch me with another woman? (In our roleplay, we're always together.) Fantasies are nice, because they're safe. Nothing safe about actually doing it.

She waited, forcing me to reveal how I felt first, "Honestly, I don't know. On the one hand, it sounds...exciting. But, on the other, scary, risky, and um, I'm not sure I'm ready to actually see you with another man."

"Well, yeah, imagining you banging that big-tittied young thing doesn't give me a warm fuzzy, either!" she replied with a light laugh. But the point was serious.

She continued, "Although, in our roleplays, didn't it get us both hot, while we were doing it, to imagine that very thing?"

I briefly imagined one of our 'swaps' and how we played it. She was right, at least in our fantasies it worked that way. Maybe it would translate in real life. Maybe not.

A big maybe. Huge.

We both agreed it was moot, because 'it takes two (couples) to tango'. And the odds of both coinciding, us having the courage to go through with it, and them being amenable to a 'swap', were remote.

"Food for thought," I said to myself, before drifting off.

We slept peacefully, but 7:30 a.m. came too soon. We had agreed to meet for breakfast at 9 a.m. and we didn't get to sleep until 4 a.m.

VI. GREG & JESSIE -- CONFLICT RESOLUTION

I unlocked the door to our room, stepped in and held it for Jess. We hadn't spoken since we left the table.

After we left the dance floor and returned to the table, I couldn't help but notice that Jess was flushed down to her decolletage. Even through her moderate tan, it was obvious. I didn't know what had transpired, but was certain it was because of Sean.

Thinking about it now, I felt my ears turn red with heat as the realization hit that my sweet wife had gotten turned on by a much older, and damn handsome man. As my ire increased, I stole a glance at Jess, who was still standing by the door where she was when she flipped the lights on.

As I looked at her, she wouldn't even make eye contact. I was about to cut loose on her when I realized why she didn't make eye contact. She was staring at the front of my trousers. I looked down. My dick had left a trail of wet spots up my pants leg.

She spun on her heal, darted into the bathroom and slammed the door.

"Damn, well crap!" My hot anger evaporated in a nanosecond and a cold, sinking feeling seeped in. In the anger of my discovery about Jess's reaction to Sean, I was so focused on her 'betrayal', that I forgot about what transpired between me and Lynn.

Memory refreshed.

Crap, I didn't know I leaked. I knew now, and knew why -- Lynn! So tall, long and slender, so dark and sultry, so well put together. Her long, flowing, dark hair, her warm, dark eyes, those full lips, and that beautiful smile.

When we first met, I had been expecting someone completely different -- an older woman, maybe slightly soft, with a few extra pounds, like Charlotte. But now it was obvious -- not like Charlotte, not soft, not older. Way not!

From that point on, I was in trouble, and now I was in even more trouble. Well, crap! Jessie was, what? Just as enamored with Sean? Thinking about Sean like I was thinking about Lynn?

Damn, this was infuriating. I know I'm smart, really smart. But none of my impressive brain power was helping now. I was panicking. I really couldn't begin to be mad at Jess. No room for that, smart guy!

We have to make peace. Get this out from between us, or 'this' could end badly. We had seen it happen too often to many of our peer group -- young, recently married up-and-comers. Petty jealousies, silly arguments, small things become big things. Then, ill feelings, unaddressed, fester and become acrimony.

Acrimony becomes Alimony.

I had to defuse this situation. I knocked on the bathroom door with no idea what I was going to say. I didn't get to say anything.

Jessie pulled the door open while I was still knocking. She had been crying. She fell against me, face buried in my chest. I threw my arms around her and hugged her tightly. She started sobbing again. Before I could ask her why, I realized I was crying. I didn't know why, but didn't care. I just held her for the longest time, till, in unison, arms around each other, we turned and walked to the bed. When we got there, Jess looked up at me, questioningly, vulnerability showing in her eyes. I bent down and kissed her as lovingly as I knew how.

We made love, set an alarm, and passed out.

VI. TIMELY INTERMISSION

We met at the elevator and rode down together. There was an uncomfortable silence. When we sat down for breakfast, Greg and Jessie looked like they had gone through what we had. I decided to break the ice.

"I guess we got a little carried away last night, with drinking and, um, 'dancing'. But I hope it doesn't spoil the good time we were having."

Jessie spoke first, "We did have, I think, a great time." She blushed a little and continued, "But maybe we got carried away, and yeah, we hope it doesn't, you know, have a bad..."

She faltered.

Greg picked it up, "We really like you, but we weren't expecting, um, you, either of you to be anything like...you are. I mean that in the best way. But we're afraid what happened, well...We don't want it to spoil anything, either. And we worked things out, but we want to know where you guys are?"

Lynn, cut to the chase, "I'm glad we're all talking, but I think we're talking around things, and I'm afraid that's going to lead to misunderstandings and problems. But breakfast is arriving, so let's table this for later. For now, how about we agree on this: We like each other, we enjoy each other's company, we're having a wonderful time, and last night, our shared attractions and maybe a little too much alcohol, led us to do things we don't know how to deal with in the light of day.

Let's enjoy breakfast, do a little sightseeing, have lunch down by the water, then a little shopping in Norrmalm. Afterwards, instead of going out to dinner, let's arrange for dinner in our room and in a private, relaxed atmosphere, we can have an honest discussion and get everything out there. Then we can get on with wherever we're going after that."

Everyone nodded agreement.

"Great idea, Hon. I'm starving, this looks fabulous," I remarked as a way of transitioning.

After breakfast, we spoke to the concierge and arranged dinner from the Calle P (pronounced "Kaiya" P) to be served in our room. Then it was on to sightseeing, lunch and shopping in the Norrmalm district. After the first couple shops, I realized I was going to have to take out a second mortgage on our house.

By the end of the day, we were in good spirits, hungry and tired (nobody got much sleep). None too soon for us guys, we headed back to the hotel and the much-anticipated dinner. I felt a positive vibe. We were all looking forward to clearing the air and moving on.

VII. TRUE CONFESSIONS

The traditional Swedish dinner was to die for, a little heavy, but heavenly. During dinner, by silent agreement, we chatted about the day, inconsequential things and our upcoming trip to Riksgransen. Now sated, we settled down in our suite's small living room to enjoy cocktails and ease into discussing a probably difficult subject matter.

Lynn picked up where she left off this morning, "Jessie, Greg, I hope you don't mind if I go first."

They didn't mind at all.

"Okay, good. I love my husband unequivocally. But I like men, always have. If I didn't, I wouldn't like Sean. He's all man. And I want you know, in our 20 years, neither of us has ever strayed or even considered it. I can say that with confidence." I firmly nodded agreement. "But I can also tell you with confidence that we both find others attractive and that was never a problem, until now.

Like you, when we met, we were expecting somebody different...less mature, and frankly, not so handsome, Greg, and beautiful, Jessie. And I admit, I found Greg attractive. No big deal, right? But, over the last couple days, I noticed he was attracted to me and that got the better of me. I mean, this handsome young man, with a beautiful young wife, saw something in me. I was flattered...and a little flustered.

Then we drank. Then we danced. Then things changed, very quickly."