Land of the Midnight Sun Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused, "Greg reminds me of a young Sean, except different in enough ways to be, how do I put this -- alluring, exciting. That may not sound right. Sean is alluring and exciting..."

"Uh huh," Jessie interjected, caught herself, then shrugged.

Lynn gave a small laugh and continued, "I imagined having sex with Greg..."

Jessie and Greg both reacted, shifting in their chairs and acting surprised.

Lynn wasn't having it, "Hey, time for 'no glossing over things' as my husband and I agreed to, last night. And don't tell me I'm the only one here who imagined that with someone else!"

They both shook their heads -- guilty.

"Okay, didn't think so. Anyway, I did. And I felt guilty, immediately. But that didn't lessen the excitement. And I could tell Greg was obviously as excited by me. Sooo, he got a hard-on and I rubbed my leg against it, teasing him, getting us both hotter..."

With a mischievous smile, she paused and turned to Jessie, "Is his penis really long or what?"

Jessie laughed, "Oh yeah...like that!" she added holding her hands up about a foot apart.

Greg turned red.

I pretended I wasn't listening and was occupied with a piece of lint on my slacks...like I really wanted to hear that tidbit. Just fucking peachy!

Nice young couple...The husband's a porn star, and the wife is every middle-age man's wet dream!

Lynn finished, "Well, anyways, I fantasized about having sex with Greg. In the process, I hurt my husband and made him very jealous..." She lost her composure for a second, then recovered.

"He did the same to me, but I'll let him tell that. Lastly, here's what I think is most important for me to say: That was my reaction to Greg. And, to this point, that's all we're talking about, fantasies, not intentions, not actions -- well, except for the horseplay," she grinned.

She gave my hand a squeeze, "Honey, your turn."

"I think you covered it pretty well, kiddo," I said lightly. She gave me a look.

"Okay -- Jessie and I. Well, when we first met, I did notice how very attractive Jessie is, and yes, what a hot body she has. I honestly couldn't take my eyes off her. And, by the time we danced, I was 'in lust' for her...you," I said, looking directly at her, "but I was determined to not let that get out of hand...until you broke our dance hold and wrapped your arms arounds me, pressed your body into mine, and um. Well, at that point, all I could imagine was, not to put too fine a point on it, having sex with you.

And, as my wife told me later, when she saw how you were 'glued' to me and knowing how I felt about you, she was so jealous it made her nauseous. For that, I was and am truly sorry." I took a moment to think.

"Right. Having confessed all that, I want to add what I think is most important. For a person to seriously consider cheating with someone else's spouse, they have to disrespect or have no respect for that spouse. I am completely confident no one here fits that description."

They quickly shook their heads.

"So, while it's understandable that we all have reason to feel jealous, none of us has reason to be angry with or distrusting of our spouse."

They both voiced their agreement.

I concluded, "That's all I have. Who's next?"

After a moment, Greg cleared his throat, "Well, everything you both said is, is on the money with what we, where we are. I guess what I have to say is, to confirm, confess how I felt, and feel. So, yeah, I was, I am very attracted to Lynn. When we first met, at introductions, I was immediately taken with her, you," he added, turning to Lynn. She gave a sweet smile.

He continued, "And since we're not supposed to gloss over anything, when I first saw her, I reacted to Lynn the same as I reacted to Jessie when I first met her; I immediately imagined being with her, um, sexually..." He paused for several seconds. Nobody spoke. Jessie gave his leg an affirming squeeze.

He continued, "I've never had that reaction to or felt that way about anyone else, only Jessie, until you. But honestly, it wasn't something I really considered, you know, trying to make happen."

He added, "Oh, one more thing: It took me some time to get there, but I'm straight in my head about this. Sean, I don't blame you for how you feel about Jess, and I don't blame her for how she feels about you. Yeah, I'm jealous, but I understand. And I am sorry my actions upset her. I think we're all...I know we all feel the same here. Nobody meant to hurt anybody. I hope we can leave it at that."

"Well said, Greg," I offered. Lynn reached over and patted his hand.

Greg gave a shy smile and turned to Jessie, "Your turn, honey."

In a small voice, she started, "Okay, first of all, I want to say how much I appreciate how great you guys have been about this, how honest, sincere and kind. I hope, regardless of what else happens, that we don't lose what we have so far; you know, the friendship and respect I believe we have for each other. The attraction thing aside, I think we really like each other."

We expressed our agreement. She brightened and found a stronger voice, "I guess before I start with the 'true confessions' part of this, I want to say that Greg is the first man I truly loved, and is still the only man I truly love."

She paused, and gestured by fanning herself with one hand, "Whew, the hard part. Okay, when we first met, I wasn't instantly attracted to Sean. Don't get me wrong. I thought he was handsome, and, how do I put this, um, 'all man', you know what I mean?"

Lynn jumped in, "Yeah, he's a stud. The first time I saw him, I thought of Sean Connery. I know he doesn't look anything like him, different face, blond. But the body, how he talks, a little bit, and...and the vibe -- Sean Connery-ish."

"Yeah," Jessie brightened, "I get that. Anyhow, I was surprised how young looking he was. I was even more surprised how old he was. I mean, oh, you know what I mean."

We laughed and she moved on, "But honestly, that first night in New York, when we ate dinner, I started noticing his eyes..."

"Yup," my wife gave a knowing nod.

"Yeah," Jessie continued, "dreamy."

"Bedroom eyes," my wife glibly provided.

By his expression, I could tell Greg didn't get it.

"I don't get it either, Greg. It's a female thing. Only they can see it. Sorry, Jessie, please continue."

She grinned, "Anyhow, I started to look at Sean in a different way, more like someone, if I wasn't married, that I would be interested in...Okay, this is harder than I thought. No glossing. I hadn't yet imagined having sex, but I did imagine him kissing me, holding me. I felt bad about that and tried to banish those thoughts.

But, last night, when we had, well what for me was a lot to drink, I couldn't help it; I went there. And, on impulse, I asked if we could dance. I wanted to feel his arms around me, enveloping me." She blushed three shades of red.

Clearing her throat, "Whew, okay. When we got to the dance floor, Sean took my hand and assumed the traditional dance position with appropriate space between us. And in my tipsy and excited state, I kind of forced the matter, released his hand and slipped my arms around him. Of course, that didn't give him any choice but to put his arms around me.

That's when everything changed. I hadn't expected how, um, how good he would feel. I know quite a few guys in their 40's, and some are in decent shape. But, excluding, like, professional athletes, I don't know any that are, um, that hard-bodied, which caught me by surprise. The loose shirts he wears didn't prepare me for how big his chest and arms really are. I could barely reach around him."

I think I actually blushed.

"He reminded me of Greg, who is in really great shape. Sean is like Greg, solid, only bigger, um, well just bigger...So now we're pressed against each other and that's when I first felt his...penis."

She took a long pause, and I thought maybe she was done. I was sooo wrong!

She dropped her chin a little, talking more to the floor and continued, "That's when I did something, when I went from kind of innocent stuff, to...not so innocent. I mean, at first, it was accidental, but I got kinda turned on knowing Sean was turned on by me, so I pressed into him harder. I wanted to see his reaction when I pressed my uh, body..."

Lynn interrupted, "Honey, you mean 'your big tits', how he would react to those girls being mashed against him," she finished, grinning.

Jessie giggled nervously and nodded, "Yeah, I know they're my best weapons. Anyhow, when I did that, I felt his...I felt his penis get bigger...and it's, um, I was really surprised...oh, I don't know how to say this..."

Lynn jumped in again, "You're trying to say you were surprised how big the damn thing is," and laughed, "It's a fat bastard!"

Greg looked uncomfortable. I felt very uncomfortable. We were both looking for someplace to look besides at each other. I looked for another piece of lint.

Jessie giggled, "Oh, well, yeah. Anyhow, that's when I first thought about sex..."

She paused, blushing, "Sorry, glossing a bit. I was so turned on, that I pressed hard against his erection. For the first time since meeting Greg, I was actually lusting for someone other than him. I got caught up in the moment...I really wanted to know what Sean would feel...feel like...and I got wet."

She immediately hid her face in her hands and mumbled, "I can't believe I shared that."

As I looked at the expression on Greg's face, I thought, "Ah oh. Maybe she should have 'glossed' over that."

Then, unexpectedly, Jessie dropped her hands and laughed, "Sorry, sorry. It's just, I was feeling terrible about sharing that, and about how Greg must feel hearing it. Then I remembered, I'm not the only one that got wet! After we got back to the room and I turned on the light, I saw a trail of wet spots on Greg's pants where he leaked after dancing with Lynn," she finished, still giggling.

Greg, had his head down, avoiding our eyes. I couldn't see his face, but his ears were so red they were almost purple.

Lynn expressed, "Oh Greg, don't feel bad about that. For me, that I excited you that much? I take that as a compliment."

Greg lifted his head and with a weak smile nodded at my wife. Then he looked at Jessie, who was grinning.

"Okay, I guess we all got excited, but I don't know how much more 'truth' I can take," he half-joked.

I agreed with Greg that we had probably fulfilled our quota for 'true confessions', and suggested we relax with a nightcap and talk about something else, anything else.

As things wound down, we gradually rose and headed to the door. The girls hugged each other and Greg and I shook hands. He quietly, but sincerely thanked me, and turned towards the door and Lynn.

He awkwardly stuck out his hand to shake hers as she went to give him a hug. She prevailed and they hugged. As they started to part, she pulled him back and planted her lips firmly on his.

I could see his eyes open wide in total surprise, but as the kiss went on, they closed.

Jessie was pretty wide-eyed herself and I wasn't sure how she would react.

Then Lynn broke the kiss and separated, "Sorry, I've just been wanting to do that...Nice." And flashed her most disarming smile.

Jessie was frozen for a second, then spun towards me, grabbed me by the neck, pulled me down and latched onto me in a lip-crushing kiss. The next thing I knew, I felt her sweet little tongue part my lips. Just as suddenly, she released me, saucily wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and spritely commented, "Nice, real nice." Then giggled and grabbed a bewildered Greg by the hand, dragging him out of the room.

As they departed, we heard her say, "Come on, Sean, let's go fuck!"

VIII. SEAN & LYNN -- IMPROVISED SPOUSAL PARTICIPATION

Lynn and I looked at each other and raced shedding our clothes.

Lynn growled, "Greg, how would like to sample my hot, tight, older woman's pussy with that long tongue of yours?"

"Yes ma'am, I mean, Lynn. Um, I hope I do it right," I replied, quickly getting into character.

"Well, big boy, just let an older, more experienced woman guide you...Oh shit! You're a fast learner," she croaked as I dove between her sleek, firm thighs, hiking her long legs over my shoulders and burying my face in her muff as she grabbed a handful of my hair.

After ministering to her 'older woman's' vagina for only a couple minutes, she let me know it was time to mount her.

"Okay, Lynn, I'm going to show you how a young guy with more energy and stamina can satisfy you. I'm going to fill your sweet pussy with my big, hard..."

"Oh, shut up, Greg. Take me, fuck me, before my husband comes back. Shove that big piece of young man meat in my twat and...ughh! Shit! Oh fuck, just, ugh, yeah, oh uh-uh-uh-uh, fuck, pound me!" My wife grunted as I interrupted her dialogue by unceremoniously ramming my cock into her wet 'twat' until our pubic bones mashed against each other, then straightway commenced pounding her.

We didn't last three minutes. With her cussing, and screaming like a banshee, and me grunting and jackhammering her 'older woman's pussy', we crashed into our orgasms.

"Ah-ah-ah-yes-yes-yes-close...UGH, OH-OH-OH, FUCK, AGHH, GREG! FIILL MY CUNT!" she shouted.

I pistoned into her, pumping her full. Then I collapsed. My body went limp, her shaky legs released their vice-like grip on me, and I slid off her onto my side, facing her. Still catching her breath, her flushed chest rose and fell. I watched her beautiful, mounded breasts ride her rising chest and reached up and captured one of her long, hard nipples between thumb and finger and gently fondled it.

She reached her hand over and grabbed a butt cheek and squeezed, "Damn, Greg, your young, firm butt feels divine."

I laughed, "Honey, if you want to fuck again, you'll have to get the real Greg. I'm done in."

I was wrong.

About an hour later, I heard a girlish-sounding voice coo, "Sean, how would you like to suck on my big, fat titties and lick my young, tight little, blond pussy..."

It took me all of 7 seconds to get 'up'.

By 2:30, we were all roleplayed out, and slept like the dead until 6 a.m.

IX. GREG & JESSIE -- IMPROVISED SPOUSAL PARTICIPATION

When we got to the room, I gave Jessie a look. I was disturbed by her calling me, Sean. Was she so preoccupied with him that she slipped?

Sensing my dilemma, she instructed, "Honey, roleplay; like we've done, only now we have real people for inspiration. You're Sean and you're going fuck Jessie. Later, I'll be Lynn and you'll fulfil your fantasy. Come on, get with it."

"Oh Sean, teach me what an older man knows. I want to feel your big, fat man-cock in me."

It was weird, but I imagined Sean taking my young wife, and how exciting that would be for him, and for her. Yeah, fuck, I understood that. But even weirder, it excited me. Still bothered me, though.

"Okay, you little tart. I'm going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget. Get your clothes off, woman. I want to see those big tits. I want to fuck your young pussy."

"Oh, you called me a 'woman'. Take me, Sean, make a 'real' woman out of me. Quickly, before my husband comes back."

"There's going to be nothing quick about this," I continued as I peeled off my clothes.

Jessie, now naked, slid seductively up on the bed, lay back with pillows propping her up. She luridly opened her legs, knees bent, spread her lips with one hand and slid one finger up and down her already glistening vagina with her other hand. I knew why she was wet. "Shit," I thought, then, "Fuck, just go with it."

I continued, "I'm going to take you slow. You're going to feel every throbbing inch of my big cock as I slide it into your tight, young pussy. Then I'm going fuck you slow and hard until you're begging for release. I'm going to keep making you cum till you have nothing left. Then I'm going to fill you with a massive load of my hot semen. And if your husband shows up, he'll just have to watch and learn."

"Screw my husband. Take me now, Sean. Punish me with your big, throbbing cock."

I mounted her and immediately shoved my cock into her, hard and fast, and slammed into her cervix. Jessie's pussy isn't all that deep, and usually I have to measure my strokes as not to stab her too painfully, but now, I did punish her. She responded by grabbing my ass and humping up into me, grunting and babbling, "Oh Sean, Oh Sean..." over and over. And I just pounded her harder and faster until she was grunting and cursing, bucking and shaking spasmodically, her fat breasts wobbling erotically on her chest, her neck muscles straining and her head nodding frantically as her orgasm exploded through her, causing me to explode in my own orgasm, unloading semen in big, powerful bursts.

And I was wrong. No slow screw. I don't think we lasted two minutes. I collapsed on her big, spongy breasts and heaving chest, almost smothering her. As I regained my composure, I lifted up and smiled down at her.

"You're a hot little fuck!"

She grinned, "Am I better than your wife? Am I better than Lynn?"

"Yes, but don't tell her that."

I slept soundly...for about a half hour. I was awakened by a husky voice in the dark room.

"Greg, honey? Your wife is gone. She's with my husband. He's probably fucking her young, sweet little pussy right now. I want you to fuck me; fuck my hot, womanly cunt with your young, powerful cock. I want to feel that long, fucking pole deep inside my tight, grasping tunnel. But I want you to do me doggy style. I want to feel your big, hairy balls slap against my firm, womanly ass..."

She was lying on her back, and I flipped her over like a ragdoll, jerked her hips up, and shoved my cock in till I smacked against her ass. Now with long, slow strokes, I began methodically sliding in and out of her incredible, tight vagina. It was a heavenly feeling. And after cumming once, I knew I could ride her a long time, through multiple orgasms till she begged me to pound her and cum with her.

With firm strokes, I smacked against her tight, muscular ass, over and over. All the while, she kept up a litany of grunts, moans and titillating dialogue to add to our excitement. And she was doing a damned good job of imitating Lynn's lower, huskier voice.

"Oh Greg, my husband never fucked me this deep or for so long. Your stamina is amazing. Oh-oh-oh shit, cumming again, oh fuck, cumming again-n-n! Ah-ah-oh-oh, ye-ye-yesss, oh-oh-oh, GRE-E-EG! YOU-OU FU-UCK-ING STUD!"

Pounding my wife from behind, in the dark, combined with her roleplaying, I really imagined I was fucking Lynn. When she screamed my name, for a moment, it was Lynn screaming my name.

I lost my mind. I came so hard it felt like I was going to shoot my balls through the end of my dick. I unloaded every last drop of semen I had. I fully expected my nutsack to collapse. That's the last memory I have. I passed out, probably the most sated I've ever been after sex.

We slept through the rest of the morning, what was left of it. Then the damned alarm went off. Lynn left, fully satisfied, and went back to her husband. Jess came back to our room, roundly fucked by her older lover. It was strange at first, pretending to be with people we knew, but I guess that's what made it the hottest roleplay we ever had.

THE END

LAND OF THE MIDNIGHT SUN

PART ONE ~ PLANS CHANGE