Landing a New Job

Story Info
Jessica gets an offer she can't refuse.
2.9k words
4.23
25.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can go in now," the receptionist said with a smile.

As if by magic, the door behind her desk swung slowly open.

The room Jessica entered was large and filled with light. It was all metal and glass and blonde wood, and it radiated a kind of minimalist elegance. One of the most beautiful women Jessica had ever seen was coming around from behind an enormous desk with her hand extended.

"Hello Jessica," she said, "and welcome to McMaster, Inc. My name is Ashley, and I'll be facilitating your interview process today."

The two women shook hands, and Ashley indicated a chair where Jessica could sit. Then she moved back to the other side of the desk.

"This is a beautiful room," Jessica said, looking around again. She noticed what looked like a small movie theater in one corner. Maybe they had conferences or trainings in here, she thought.

"Mr. McMaster believes that the space where we work should be a pleasure to all of our senses," Ashley said. "In fact, pleasure is what McMaster, Inc. is all about."

Jessica's was looking puzzled now. "I'm glad you mentioned that," she said. "I read through the McMaster, Inc. website several times, and I couldn't figure out what the company actually does."

Ashley laughed. "All of our candidates say that," she explained. "That's why we start the interview process with a 45-minute film introducing you to the company. When it's over, you'll meet with Mr. McMaster in person, and he'll answer any questions you still have. By the time you finish your meeting with Mr. McMaster, you'll know exactly what your position entails."

"What's he like to work for?" Jessica asked.

Ashley's eyes looked suddenly rather vacant. "He's one of the most charismatic people I've ever met," she said. "When he was through interviewing me, I knew I never wanted to work for anyone else again."

"That's quite a testimonial," Jessica said, though for some reason the hairs at the back of her neck seemed to be standing up now.

Ashley focused on her again and smiled. "You'll see, Jessica. I think that once you meet with Mr. McMaster, you'll feel the same way I do. Now are you ready for the video?"

She led Jessica over to the viewing area and seated her in the front row.

"I'll be running the video from the back," Ashley explained. "Let me know if you need anything. There's a bottle of one of our special fruit drinks in your cup holder."

Jessica settled back in her seat. The next moment the room went dark and the video started up. The screen was immediately filled with swirling, colorful curlicues. Soft, instrumental music played in the background, and the air seemed suddenly filled with the scent of rose petals. It reminded Jessica of a resort spa she'd once visited, and she felt deeply relaxed.

"Welcome to McMaster, Inc.," the voiceover began, "where pleasure is king." It was a man's voice, and it sent an immediate electric shock throughout Jessica's body. It wasn't just that the voice was deep and manly. It also managed to be both soothing and commanding at the same time. She could imagine taking orders from this man, and the thought made her uneasy.

Jessica took a sip of the special fruit drink and stared at the bottle. She didn't think she'd ever tasted anything whose flavor was so delicate and satisfying. But before she could think about it further, her eyes were pulled back to the swirling colors on the screen.

"To understand the McMaster experience," the voice droned on, "you should relax and let go of all unnecessary thoughts. Empty your mind and focus all of your attention on your senses: what you can see, what you can hear, what you can smell, what you can taste, and what you can feel through touch."

At the word "touch," Jessica felt the seat and back of her chair begin to undulate in a massage-like manner. The cushion she was sitting on seemed made up of different pieces, one of which seemed to literally curl up between her legs triggering an immediate sensation of heat and throbbing. Warning signals were going off in her head, but before she could figure out what to do about it, the video's swirling colorful circles pushed all other thoughts from her mind.

Jessica felt dazed now, and she was having trouble following what the man was saying. Certain words penetrated her hearing now and then—words such as relaxed, empty, willing, submit, and obey—but she wasn't sure if the male narrator was actually speaking these words or whether she was reading them on the screen. What she did know was that she felt hot all over now, and the throbbing between her legs was becoming stronger by the minute.

When Ashley suddenly appeared before her and began to unbutton her blouse, Jessica decided she'd better do it too. Before she knew it, all of her clothes were lying in a pile on the floor, and she was back in her chair, completely naked. Ashley stood behind her now, rubbing her shoulders one moment and then massaging her breasts the next. Amidst the swirling colors on the screen, Jessica began to see images of naked men and women, first individually but eventually in a variety of sexual positions. At the same time, she began to hear or see—she still couldn't tell which—several new words: kneel, suck, cock, pussy, fuck. There was now a large wet spot on her chair, but Jessica was too busy staring at the screen to notice.

A moment later the video ended, and Ashley was helping Jessica out of her seat. Her eyes were glazed, and her mouth hung open, and while one part of her mind was aware that something was wrong, it was difficult for her to focus on anything other than the heat and throbbing between her legs.

Ashley steered Jessica to a spot in the center of the room and positioned her so she faced a set of double doors in the back wall. She had only been standing there a moment or two when these doors suddenly flew open, and a striking-looking man strode into the room. He was six feet two or three inches tall, with broad shoulders, a muscular chest, and powerful-looking legs, and he was stark naked. But what immediately drew Jessica's attention was his cock. It was a good ten inches long and thicker than any cock she'd ever seen. She couldn't take her eyes off of it.

The man seemed amused by her reaction and moved closer until he was standing right in front of her. He put his hand under her chin and lifted her head until he was staring deep into her eyes.

"Hello Jessica," he said in that deep, soothing voice. "I understand you might want to come work for McMaster, Inc."

It felt to Jessica as though an electric charge had just passed through her eyes to her cunt. She felt her pussy clench, and the heat and throbbing there grew even more intense. As if they had a life of their own, her eyes were drawn back to the man's amazing cock, and with a whimper she reached out her hand and stroked it.

Although she felt overwhelmed with confusion and lust, another part of Jessica's brain was still functioning, and that part of her knew that she was in great danger. Jessica had always been a strong, independent woman, a woman who knew her mind, and the thought of serving a man for the rest of her life horrified her. As aroused as she felt, as much as she needed relief, she knew she had to get away.

With a sudden cry, she withdrew her hand from Mr. McMaster's cock, turned, and ran toward the door to the reception area. After a few steps, however, she stumbled and fell to her knees. She quickly picked herself up and started to run again, but stumbled for a second time, this time ending up on all fours. Desperate now, she began to crawl toward the door and was just reaching up for the doorknob when she felt two large, powerful hands grab her by the hips and pull her a few feet back.

"No," she pleaded. "Please."

But Mr. McMaster was already stroking her ass and spreading her butt cheeks open in a way that felt deliciously good. After a minute, he began running his hands up and down her back before sliding them beneath her and playing with her large shapely tits.

"Your resistance is magnificent, Jessica," he said in that deep, mesmerizing voice, "but you don't need to run. You have a choice. Once my cock enters you, you are bound to work for me forever, but I can't take your pussy unless you give me permission to do so. So what is it to be?" he asked as he continued to fondle her breasts and brush her nipples. "Do you want to come work at McMaster, Inc. and experience a lifetime of intense pleasure?"

"No," Jessica managed to say, though the sensation between her legs was like nothing she'd ever felt before, and she could feel her resolve weakening.

"Oh, you are a fighter," Mr. McMaster said, sounding delighted. The next moment he slipped the head of his huge cock between her legs and began to rub it back and forth in Jessica's slit, pausing for a moment at her clit at one end and at her hole at the other. "But I'm going to give you one more chance. Would you like to come work for me at McMaster, Inc. and have this big cock inside you every day? Would you like to choose a lifetime of pleasure?"

Jessica was moaning now at the thought of that big cock so close to her opening. She tried to summon her resolve one more time, but she could feel the last remnants of her will leaking out of her throbbing pussy. "Yes," she whispered at last.

"What's that?" Mr. McMaster asked. "I can't hear you."

"Yes," Jessica said in a much louder voice.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I want that big cock in my cunt," she wailed. "I want to come work for you forever."

"That's great news, Jessica. Welcome to the team."

And with that, Mr. McMaster slid the first three inches of his cock into Jessica's wet pussy. It felt so good to finally have that big cock inside her, but what felt even better was not having to struggle anymore. Jessica couldn't understand now why she'd struggled so long. It felt so good to submit, to give herself over to a life of pleasure.

As Mr. McMaster continued to work his cock inside her, she could feel it rubbing against her clit. The relentless throbbing was growing stronger and stronger, and she knew that any second now she would find the release she needed.

"You're a tiger, Jessica," Mr. McMaster said as he continued to pound her pussy with powerful thrusts. "You're just the kind of woman we need here at McMaster, Inc."

But Jessica was no longer listening because she had just started to come.

* * *

Jessica was sitting at the desk where Ashley had once sat. When the phone buzzed, she picked it up, listened for a moment, and said, "Send her in."

The next moment the door across from the desk swung open, and an attractive young woman walked into the room. She wore an expensive, well-cut business suit, and her face lit up when she saw Jessica.

"Jessica," she said, crossing quickly to the desk and reaching out her hand. "I didn't think you'd be part of the interviewing process."

Jessica shook the woman's hand and indicated a chair on the other side of the desk. Then she sat down again.

"Mr. McMaster likes all of his employees to take turns being involved in the interviewing process," she explained. "It's part of his vision of creating a special sense of teamwork at the company. I think it's one of the reasons you'd like working here, Allison."

"I still can't believe I ran into you at that coffee shop last week," Allison went on. "I mean, I hadn't seen you in three years, and I'd just gotten laid off. It feels like fate that I met you again."

Jessica laughed. "That could be it," she said. "Maybe you were destined to work here."

"I'm glad I got to see you at the start of this process," Allison said, looking suddenly more serious. I tried to do as much research as possible about McMaster, Inc., but I couldn't find out very much about the place. I don't really even understand what the company does. The website kept going on about the company's commitment to pleasure, but I'm not sure what that means. Is the company in the hospitality business?"

"Mr. McMaster likes to keep a sense of mystery about McMaster, Inc.," Jessica replied. "He thinks that mystery is what attracts so many customers to the firm. Once you watch the introductory video that begins the interviewing process, you'll understand the company's mission much better."

Jessica seated Allison in the same chair in the viewing area in which Ashley had put her, and she gave her one of the same fruit drinks.

"Just relax and enjoy the video," she said. "I think you'll like it here, Allison. McMaster, Inc. is a place you'll be able to spread your legs and fly."

Allison looked puzzled. "Don't you mean spread your wings?" she asked.

Jessica laughed again. "Of course that's what I meant," she said.

* * *

Forty-five minutes later, Jessica led Allison, now naked and glassy-eyed, to the open area in the center of the room. She placed her facing the double doors in the back wall and then moved away around ten feet. She noticed that Allison was now whimpering and playing with her pussy.

Jessica herself was now bare-breasted. She'd taken off her blouse and bra to encourage Allison to get undressed. By that point her old friend was so suggestible that she'd stripped off her clothes immediately.

Without warning, the double doors at the back of the room swung open of their own accord, and Mr. McMaster strode into the room. As always at these moments, he was naked, and his large cock was fully erect. At the sight of it, Allison's whimpers turned to moans.

Mr. McMaster observed her for a moment with a smile and then moved closer. When she continued to stare at his cock, he put his hand under her chin and lifted her head up until he was staring deeply into her eyes.

"Hello Allison," he said. "I hear you'd like to work for McMaster, Inc."

Jessica felt her pussy jump at the memory of that stare, and it seemed to have a similar effect on Allison. With another moan, the young woman's legs crumpled, and she sank to the floor. Mr. McMaster's cock was now just inches from her face.

Allison didn't hesitate. She put both of her hands around the base of his cock and took it into her mouth. Then she began to suck on it with abandon, though there was only so much of it she could get down her throat.

Mr. McMaster put both of his hands on her head and let her suck for a good long time. Then he turned her around and put her on her knees and forearms. As he stroked her ass and played with her tits, he said to her what he had once said to Jessica. Once his cock had entered her, she would be an employee at McMaster, Inc. for the rest of her life, but she could still choose her fate. He couldn't enter her unless she invited him to do so.

Jessica could tell that Allison would give in without a struggle. That was all right, she reflected. Mr. McMaster liked it when his job prospects resisted, but he also liked it when they acquiesced immediately, when they were beside themselves with lust.

Allison certainly fell into the latter category. The moment he began rubbing the head of his cock back and forth in her pussy, she begged him to fuck her. He made her wait for it, however, teasing her for a long time.

"What do you want?" he'd ask. "Your cock," she'd plead. "And where do you want it?" he'd ask. "Up my cunt!" she'd wail.

Watching Mr. McMaster fuck other women did not make Jessica jealous. After all, she had a session scheduled with him the next afternoon, and by recruiting Allison she would win a bonus hour with that magnificent cock. However, watching him fuck other women did make her horny as hell.

She was playing with her tits now, and a moment later she slipped a hand into her panties and found her clit. At almost the same moment, Mr. McMaster finally took mercy on poor Allison and slid the first few inches of his cock inside her. As he slowly worked it into her pussy, deeper and deeper, Allison began to moan and gibber and squeal like a crazy thing. And when, a moment later, she began to come, Jessica began to come as well.

As Allison's body continued to shudder and spasm, Mr. McMaster glanced over at Jessica and gave her a little nod. She could tell that he approved of the new recruit, and she knew that he would find a way to thank her the next day.