LandLady Ch. 08: Work from Home

Story Info
Enjoying the benifits of work from home.
3k words
3.84
24.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we continued from the last part, my head was wrapped around Mouni's neck, with her naked body covered by my body as we slept. As usual, I wake up early, but this time I was still sleeping fully until I was woken up around 10 by Mouni, who was trying to leave from up below me. I am bigger than her, even though she is older, so she could not move while I was on top of her. I woke up, but I didn't do anything and just saw her struggle to get away.

Just looking at her face makes me sprak to my usual morning wood dick. It was alive and moved a little. To my surprise, she immediately noticed and looked at me. I open my eyes and continue to look at her. She was her normal self. I told her, Shzzzz," and then I got up, got to her face, and gave her a kiss. I half got up while we were still nacked on the bed.

"You're leaving me alone already; have you forgotten the last night?"

She shook her head, which gave me confidence. I put my hand on her cheeks and went really close to her head.

I gave her a kiss on the head and told her, "Good girl. I am impressed and happy with you. Now, how about we start with the routine?"

than I uplifted her head to my face and started to kiss her slowly. She didn't resist at all. With my other hand, I held her boob in my palm and fondled it. After kissing for a while, I broke the kiss, gave her a small slap on the cheek, and told her "Time for the break fast". She didn't understand, but I grabbed her by the waist and changed positions. Now I was on my back, and she was on top of me.

I pointed to my morning wood. Now she was quite used to it as her hornier face quickly took over her, so I quickly brought her face between my legs, where my cock was. She healed my cock with one hand and started to lick the tip of my cock slowly while keeping seductive eye contact. She was looking at me like a hungry cat with all the sucking. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the heaven she was proving to me with her mouth.

While she was giving me BJ, I looked at her smooth boobs that were hitting my balls. Then I had a mischievous thought. I looked around and found the cream can on the side table. I picked that up and stopped her. With one hand, I hold her chin and put my thumb around her lips. She was more professional now, so she immediately opened her mouth and started to lick my thumb around her lips. With the other hand, I open the cream can.

'Bring your hangout girl for your reward." I told her in an affirmative tone.

She did the same thing with my thumb. I held her hand and spat the cream into her mouth. With that, I attacked her mouth with my tongue, to which she responded. "Now it was time for my little brother to feel the same smoothness between the mountains," I told her.

Than I spread Creame all over her boobs and between the cleavage and put some on the tip of my hard-rocking cock. I half leaned back on the bed again, and she looked surprised. But before I could say anything, she pretty much understood what I wanted from last day, but with a slip of cream. She held her cream-dripping boobs and made a good hole in the cleavage and was about to insert it, but I told her

Me: "No, this time I want to wrap around my cock and then move it and start licking the tip with creme slowly. I will refill it. Make it slow and sexy, and keep the sexy eye contact."

She did it exactly as instructed. She put my cock inside her cleavage area with creame and held her boobs, which were as slippery as her pussy due to creame. She was giving me an amazing boob job with creme. I filled the tip again when she sucked all of it. when it is finished. With the slippery boob job and her liking me like a child, I didn't last long. After 10 minutes of this, I shot my morning CUM in her face. It was quite a lot, and it dripped all over her boobs. but I can still feel one more left in me. I got up, put creme all over my CUM-dripping cock, and held her head from behind.

She started to blow me away with her delicacy. I guess the cream taste will help her swallow my CUM easily. I didn't last much, and in 5 minutes, I loaded the last of my food into her mouth, and she ate her morning breakfast. "good girl. Now this will be our morning routine for the week, okay?" I asked her after unloading on her.

There was silence, but she gave me a small smile. I gave her a head kiss. She was ruined from all this, but I still bit her left boob, barely hearing her scream, and told her to take the room shower and come out. She did as I told her, and then I went into my room, wearing the bathrobe still open and half nacked. She has now become less resistant. Walking was still painful, but I'd grown accustomed to it.

Today was Friday, so I was going to work from home, so I had three days full of fun to use her and every inch of her body to the fullest. So there was no need to rush things, and I can take things slowly and have fun. I looked in the mirror and saw the hickey that Mouni had given me last night and the amazing sex we had while her husband was on the call. It sure made the sex more exciting for both of us, and her horny side was more awake even while her husband was on the call. I saw the camera on the table, and I still had to fulfil the devilish idea I had.

I took some light cloths from my cupboard and went to the other bathroom and put the cloths there. After that, I went to the main room to check on Mouni. She was still taking a bath. I opened the cubbyhole and started to look inside. I wanted to find a good mouni for me to keep me horny through the day.

I was looking, and then I found a pair for her pants drawer and stated that I would look into it. Man, there were many pairs there with silk and other amazing things. I took a silk pink panty that was similar to a tong and a pair of white socks. Then my eye went to the red t-shirt inside the cupboard. The red T-shirt is quite small; I might only cover her half with just more than her big mangos, which was why I chose that T-shirt. I'm picturing a mouni in a half-tight red T-shirt and pink silk pants with white socks covering her foot. Imagining this picture was enough for me to get horny.

After putting the clothes on the bed, I left for the other bathroom to take a bath. I thought of taking a bath tougher with Mouni, but then I wanted to give her some space, so I decided to take the bath in the other shower. While having the shower, I was still thinking of what Mouni would be looking like, if she didn't like the thing I put for her, and if I needed to punish her, which made me more horny. I cleaned myself after the shower, and then I put on a short blue T-shirt and came out of the bathroom.

Looking for Mouni to see if she came out and wore the outfit, I came to the hall but could not find her. I went to the main room, but she was not there as well, so I went to the kitchen to drink water, and that's where I found her. She was making tea for me. She was wearing the same clothes that I wanted her to wear and didn't even wear a pantsuit, just a silk pink pantsuit and a red T-shirt. I was gazing at her and wondering if she was wearing any bras inside. She was backward, so she didn't know I came to the kitchen.

Without making a sound, I went closer and closer to her. After reaching just close enough to kiss her, I called her "moun, o mouni." Without waiting an inch, I grabbed her by the waist without her rotating. She tried to remove my hand, but I held on to her while I started giving her little kisses. After some time, she stopped resisting. After that, I took one of my hands inside the T-shirt to check if there was any bra, and to my surprise, there was no bra. My hand tightened and touched her boob, so I fully grabbed her left boob with all my power, and she gave a soft moan. while holding her by the back and grinning at her ass while grabbing her boobs tight.

She was making a moaning sound that was echoing in the kitchen. While enjoying her, I looked at the tea, which was about to overflow, so I stopped the gas. I stopped, removed my hands from her T-shirt, and rotated her to my side. Now she was facing me, and without waiting, I grabbed her mouth with my tongue and started to make out with her. She didn't stop and responded with her tongue. I tasted as amazing as ever. With both hands, I took the red T-shirt and lifted it just above her boobs to bring them to light, and I started to kiss her lower half of the boob alertly with her mouth.

I stopped after some time and brought the T-shirt back to normal. After looking at her from the front, it was like looking at a teenager who had just turned 18 and was about to experience her sex life. The red T-shirt just fitted her to cover her massive boobs as I imagined, and the silk pink pants and white socks were creating just the angle in her that brought the devil out of me. She had closed her eyes.

I gave her a kiss on the forehead and told her to "open your eyes, Mouni, my love". After I said this, she opened her puppy eyes, and I gave her a soft kiss on the lips. She had the same sex-hungry reaction that I wanted her to have. I told her, "I am going to the hall; I want you to bring two cups of tea, one for you and one for me." Just about to leave, I said, "Also, I will be sitting on the sofa reading the newspaper; I want you to come and sit on my lap and give me the tea."

After saying this to her, I came to the hall, picked up the newspaper, and sat on the sofa. I said to her, "I came to the hall, picked up the newspaper, and sat on the sofa. After some time, Mouni was seen in the same sexy outfit and came close to me. I stretched my legs so she could sit on my lap, and she did without saying a word. She was carrying two cups with her. I kept the newspaper on the other leg and took the cup from her hands. She looked at me with surprise, so I gave her a soft kiss on her lips.

Then I grabbed her waist by hand and brought her closer after kissing. I started to drink tea from my cup, and she started to drink from hers while I held her. We kept clam and kept loving eye contact like a newlywed couple. I finished the cup sometime ago. She was still drinking from her cup. I dropped the cup and started to read the newspaper. Every now and then, I play with her thighs with my other hands. I was living the life of the luckiest person in the world. keeping a smoking woman half naked on my lap like my lover and reading the news like the owner of the house and her.

Her cup was empty, so she put the cup on the table, but I did not pay any attention to her. I wanted to know if she would get up or stay still on my lap. After she put the cup down, she got up. I still didn't react, but she did something that surprised me. She bent down and sat on the ground, like she was ready to give me a blowjob. I was very surprised, but I still didn't give her any attention. Then she took one of my hands, put it in her mouth, and started to suck my fingers.

The experience I was getting was like a light stuck on me. I dropped the newspaper and looked at her. She had the same horny expression. She leaned back on the sofa to enjoy the show that she was giving me. She played with my fingers for quite some time, and suddenly, without my order, her hand reached out for my boxer.

I was more "aww" that she had fallen this much. From the outside, I did not give any expression, but from the inside, I could not be happier. This was a sign of me broaching her more and hopefully fully controlling her at my will. She did not stop by, and her hand went inside my shorts and touched directly to my semi-hard cock since I did not wear any underwear.

Her hands strummed a bit, but after some work, she managed to bring my cock out of my pants. I held her mouth with her jaws using my hands, which she was playing with. She knew what to do and immediately brought her mouth closer to my cock. Without waiting, she gave my semi-hard cock a good lick. It was as good as the first time she blew me away. I took my hands from her mouth and speared them on the sofa to let her do her amazing job.

She held my cock with one hand and started to lick it slowly. With each lick, my cock was getting harder and harder, and in a matter of seconds, she made my cock hard as a rod. as sexy outfit, and the horny expression did a good addition. If I could take a picture or a video of her now, it would be amazing, but I had to wait for things to match up. but for now, it was enjoyment time. She was working very hard to lick me, so I held her hair and joined them together so I didn't come in her way, which she appreciated because her licks were increasing and becoming more wet.

I was in heaven, but I had to join the online meeting now. So I told her, "Come on, now you can take forever; I would be disappointed if you made me late for my online meeting." She gave me a horny smile, and while making eye contact, she took my hard cock in her mouth and took it whole. She started to roll her touge around my cock while making me moan "Ahhh". I knew she was enjoying this as she started to suck more and more.

At some point, I held her head and shoved all of my cock down her to have a deepthroat blowjob. As she was chocking on my cock, her mouth was getting more and more filled with saliva around my hard cock. I let her go after some time, and she started to take a breath. My cock became fully sillpey as her saliva was all around it.

"Well, you made quite a mess, uhh," I told her in a sexy voice, to which she replied, "I guess I need to clean it as well." I did not expect her to open up this much. It was a good sign. After telling me this, she started to blow me again, this time taking me more deeply inside her mouth.

I waited for some time as I enjoyed the heaven Mouni was giving me, but it was getting harder and harder to keep up with it. I told her, "It looks like your magic has worked once again, and it's about to show the results." I told her while she was blowing on me. "Where do you want to take the reward?" I asked her in a lovely way. She stopped blowing on me, and, after a sec, I told her with a low voice, "Wherever you like." I told her to speak slowly, and she told me, "Whatever pleases you." This answer was more submissive.

"Then open your tongue like the last time you received your reward." I told her in an assertive voice, and she did that without any hesitation. I put my cock on her tongue and told her to wrap my cock around it. With all my strength in me, I brought all the CUM in me that was in her tongue, which was wrapped around my cock.

She took all of my load without dropping it and swallowed it inside her as I watched the scene. After I came to my cock, I told her to clean my semi-hard cock, which she did. After clenching, I put my cock in my pants and let her go. I had to attend the meeting, so I told her that I would be in my room and not disturb her until 12.

Looking at her in the red half-t-shirt, I wanted to fuck her then and there, but I had to wait and left for my room, letting her go to the kitchen. After seeing her willingness and the change in her behaviour, I was sure that these three days were going to be the best days of my life. Who knows? If things work well, it might be more than that.