Landlord and Friends Have Me Ch. 08

Story Info
Gang fun at Nigel's retirement party.
11.5k words
4.51
22.3k
19
2

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the night of Nigel's retirement party, I shamefully told Mike that I had been offered a job working that night as a barmaid with Tracey.

He was pleased that I would be bringing in some extra money, but as far as I was concerned, he knew nothing about my real intention, or plans, for that evening. I would later find out that he knew all about my affair with Jim and all his friends, and that he had been in the know that I was being an unfaithful wife almost from the point of Jim first having me.

I gave him a kiss saying, "I will see you later and it will probably be into the early hours before I get home, so don't wait up for me, if you don't want to."

He asked, "why are you taking a bag with you?"

I made up some excuse about lending Tracey some clothes, but in fact it was a change of outfit for me to change into when I got to the snooker hall, as I was not going to be wearing the jeans and t-shirt that I had on leaving the house.

Instead I would be wearing an utterly slutty French Maid's outfit that Jim had bought for me, with seamed black fishnet stockings, suspender belt and a white frilly hat, that I would wear to accompany the outfit. I also had a pair of completely see-through sheer, silk, thong style knickers to wear and decided that once I had the outfit on, I wouldn't bother wearing a bra. Also, in my bag was a 4-inch pair of black, strappy style high heels that when on really topped the tart look off.

I made my way to the bus stop. Keeping up the pretense that I was getting a bus to meet my friend Tracey. In actual fact I was picked up a few minutes later by our old landlord, Jim.

"Evening darling," he said to me as I opened the door to sit in his car as he pulled up.

I greeted him with a peck on the cheek to which he replied, "I hope you have the outfit in that bag you are carrying. I just know you will be a real hit with all the guys wearing that, don't you worry Anna love," he told me. "They won't be able to keep their eyes, and probably their hands, off those gorgeous legs and also yours," he chuckled.

I smiled back and told him, "I hope I will be a hit, and I am going to have a fun evening with you and all your friends."

I was a little bit nervous as Nigel's retirement party was planned to have over 80 guys in attendance, most of whom I had never met before. Alec had organized the night and had booked a stripper to perform in two different slots over the evening.

The snooker hall had been set up with a bar area in a small room where the guys could come in and help themselves to some drinks whilst the evening wore on. I was told my role was to make sure that the tables were kept clear and the bar was kept stocked so that the guys could help themselves to cans and shorts if they wanted some.

I asked him what the stripper had agreed to do and he said that Alec had booked her once before and that whilst she wasn't prepared to go the whole hog, getting fucked during her act, she would certainly be prepared to play with herself using toys, and if the mood was right she may even suck one or two of the guys off as well.

I was straight with him, saying, "there is no way I hope you expect me to fuck with 80 of them, but as far as I am concerned I am going along, acting as the waitress, but if guys wanted to give me a feel and try their chances with me, then some of them will never know their luck."

As well as Jim, being there, some of the other guys I had already met from previous encounters, would also be in attendance. Both Barry and Vinny were attending, as was Alec obviously, the guy who would had felt me up the day we had arranged this, when I went to the cinema with Jim.

Jim told me that Alec thought I was a complete cock tease and that he was looking forward to seeing me all dressed up amongst a crowd of men, to see how I would react to the pawing and handling.

I asked, "What has he told his friends?"

He said, "Don't worry love I have boasted that they will see what a dirty, fucking sexy tart you are." Adding that he had told them, "She will enjoy guys who tried it on with her, and I'm pretty sure she let some of them have a handful of tit and if they're lucky a few fingers up her wet pussy as well."

I smiled back laughing saying, "Is that what you really think of me? That I'm just some dirty cheap tart?"

He replied, "Of course I do, darling, you know exactly what you are." He laughed as he said it, telling me "I'm only joking love. I know you're worth more than that, but let's be honest, you're cock hungry and if you can get it offered to you tonight, I'm sure you won't turn it down."

I had a feeling he was setting me up for something and told him again, "Don't be getting any ideas. I'm certainly not taking on 80 or 90 guys," laughing as I said so.

He laughed back, "No love, even that is beyond you, I think. But I'm sure a few of my close friends may be able to get to grips with you if you don't mind."

Once at the snooker hall, I busied myself helping Alec and Jim get everything ready in the bar area, and all the seats ready in the main area where the stripper would be performing on a small stage.

At about 7:30 pm I was told to go and get changed as the guys would soon be arriving in dribs and drabs, as the event was due to start at about 8 pm.

I was shown to a back store room to get ready, and I have to admit that as I was undressing, getting myself changed into my French Maid's outfit, I did have a little play with my clitty just to get it hard and get myself really in the mood for what was potentially going to happen that night.

After about half an hour I was dressed and ready, and so made my way out of the store room.

I was greeted with wolf whistles by Jim, Alec, and by now, about 10 guys who had already arrived for the night.

Jim introduced me to the other men telling me that these were friends of his from his police working days, and introduced me as a 'young bit of stuff' who he was landlord for. A couple of the guys seemed rather positively intrigued by this and Jim told them that probably I just wasn't his tenant either, giving a wink as he did so. It was clear that he was intimating to these men that despite me being a lot younger and just married for a short time, that I was obviously having an affair with this older man.

Alec, Barry and Vinny started telling the others, "You will love Anna guys. She is brand new and she's really good fun, and if she seems really flirty, don't worry she actually backs it up with action as well."

One of the guys in particular, had caught my attention, the strapping man in his late 50s who must have been at least 6 ft 4 in tall and built like a big rugby player.

Jim noticed me looking at this chap in particular and introduced me to his friend Alan, saying that I was obviously impressed by his physique.

Alan thanked me for the compliment, of thinking that he was good-looking, and started telling me that he thought I looked stunning in my French Maid's outfit.

Jim promptly told him that he had chosen it especially for the night, as it was short enough to show off, "the best arse and legs in town."

Alan complimented me on my legs, in particular, saying, "They are lovely."

Jim jokingly said, "You should wait until you get between them, mate. Then they are even fucking better!"

I blushed a little at this comment and Alan could see that I was smirking as he said quite forcefully, "So, old Jimbo has been giving you the benefit of his big todger, has he?"

I looked directly in his eyes and told him, "Oh don't you worry, I've been having plenty of fun with Jim's big todger, for quite some time." I was smiling as I said it.

More guests arrived in dribs and drabs and the guest of honor, Nigel, appeared about ten or fifteen minutes later. I was introduced to an absolutely charming man, just turned 65, who was retiring from his role within the police force. I asked him why he was retiring and that I thought most police officers retired early.

He said that he had actually left the force and was just working temporarily on some contract work, but not actually was he an Officer anymore, and had been doing so for the past few years, but he was now retiring for good and him and his wife where heading off to Spain. He thanked me for agreeing to act as waitress for the night, telling me that I looked stunning in the outfit.

I gave him a little twirl and at the same time several guys who were watching also had a good feast of me in the uniform as I did so. It was black in color, unsurprisingly, with a white frill around the skirt part. This was so short that when I bent over or walked, it rode up to show my ass and the sheer black knickers I was wearing. All of my stocking clad legs displayed the skirt being so short. The top had a lace type fastening which I had undone to give myself the best cleavage that I possibly could whilst keeping my tits in place.

I had tied my hair back in a ponytail to help fasten the little hat on my head and my heels topped the look off, clicking and cracking as I walked on the snooker halls wooden floor.

I was busy for the next hour or so showing guys to the bar area and making sure that they had drinks, and then I started going collecting some of the empty cans and dirty glasses to take back to the bar area as well. I was getting lots of lovely, suggestive comments, with a few hands straying to my arse as well.

Jim was sitting, holding court with a few guys and as I walked over to his table to clear up some cans, he patted my ass as I passed. "What do you think of that guys? Isn't she a beauty?" he said laughing.

I smiled over my shoulder at him giving him a wink and two or three of his friends laughed saying, "Yes she looks absolutely stunning mate."

I gave them a little wiggle of my ass and said, "Thanks very much for the compliment guys," with which Jim reached over and patted my arse again, this time his hand lingering and feeling my arse up.

"She has a gorgeous arse guys, don't you worry," he said. Adding, "You should see it from behind when you are pounding it doggystyle. She fucking loves it lads."

I knew that he got a real thrill showing me off and talking about me like this to his friends and to be quite honest it got me hot as well.

I cleared a few more tables up and as I went around, I received more admiring glances and compliments each time I went to a new table.

On getting to the table that Nigel and a couple of other guys were sat at, he gave my bum a little pat as well saying, "You have been a real star, Anna."

I said it wasn't a problem and that I was happy to serve such a lovely man as he was.

He then patted my ass again, but this time just kept his hand completely stuck to my ass cheeks and rather than just patting it he began just basically feeling me up.

I was standing in front of at least three or four other men as this older letch started feeling me up in earnest. By now my fanny was giving me the usual tingles that I get when I am really turned on. With his hand still on my ass I slightly opened my legs allowing his hand not only to feel my bum but also, to get between my legs and start rummaging up towards my cunt area. Instinctively he knew what to do and in no time at all, his hand went further in between my legs slowly bringing it to the front of my crotch.

To make it easier for him I turned around smiling at him laughing saying I hoped he was having an enjoyable experience. He chuckled saying he wished all bar staff were as approachable.

I was continuing to let his hands slip over my pussy area, with my legs now slightly parted, I just let him slip his hand up and down my crack in front of his friends, feeling like an utter slut as I did so.

I told him, seeing as how he was the guest of honor that evening, then I really wasn't in any position to refuse anything from him. There was lots of chatter going on around the room but I could feel myself being the centre of attention, for at least 3 or 4 tables with all the guys on them now watching Nigel feel me up.

Feeling bolder he moved his hand up and down my thighs to which I responded by parting my legs a little bit wider again. I now was standing with my feet about 2 to 2 1/2 feet apart as this older guy began rummaging not on the outside of my panties, but actually on the inside, my

French Maid's dress riding up to show off my knickers with his hand in them.

He slid his hands first up my thigh and then, by slotting his hand into the side of my knickers, he found my wet cunny for the first time.

"You're feeling a little bit bolder!" I laughed back at him smiling as I said so.

He garbled, "And you're feeling a little bit wetter!" he laughed back, sliding his finger along my crack and rubbing my slit up and down.

He found my clit and circled it. "Well it's not very surprising is it?" I said. "If it hasn't been Jim grabbing at my ass it's been you rubbing my arse and pussy. What am I supposed to do other than get a little bit turned on?"

One of the guys at the table, who was smiling and joking with me, asked if everyone was going to get the same treatment as Nigel was that evening.

I laughed back saying "That depends on how nice you guys are doesn't it. Once that stripper gets going, I know that most of you dirty buggers probably won't be able to keep your hands to yourself, I guess."

Nigel now had his hand in my panties and was sliding two fingers up and down my wet slit playing around my clit area and opening up my labia.

Then one of the other guys at his table looked at me saying," Are you enjoying that darling?"

I teasingly replied," I always enjoy a hand in my knickers, darling, especially if they're running around my clit expertly, as Nigel here is doing."

Nigel had stopped fiddling with my clit and then slid two fingers straight up my wet quim. I let out a sigh as he penetrated me for the first time, to which one of the guys said loudly, "I bet that he just opened you a bit as well, Pet."

I looked at him and said, "Yep that's two fingers up me and I'm sure they won't be the last ones for the night either," laughing as I said so.

Nigel moved his fingers back and forth a few times before withdrawing his hands to allow me to move off and continue collecting glasses and cans. On doing so his fingers were sticky with my fanny juice.

"Bloody hell, she is absolutely soaking wet," one of the other men said, as Nigel showed them his hand withdrawn from my steaming fanny.

"Don't waste that then!" I said back at him and he presented his fingers for me to suck clean, so I bent over, leaning on the table and took his two fingers and licked them clean in front of him and his three friends, sitting around the table.

"Bloody hell, Jim said you were a live one," one of the guys said. "But I never knew you were going to be as lovely and as lively as this."

I moved off giving them all a smile and a wink and blowing a kiss to them, as I moved around once again, going back to the bar area to help stock up and tidy up a little bit.

By now the stripper had arrived and was being introduced on stage in the main room. She was a blonde woman in her late 30's or 40's with very, very big tits and quite a buxom figure. I could hear some music playing as she was obviously was starting the striptease. Once I had finished in the other room, I made my way through to stand and watch her perform.

Jim had noticed me come in and was telling me that Nigel had told him about his feeling me up and that the other guys at the table all thought I was tremendous. Whilst we were standing watching the stripper, Jim made no effort to hide him feeling my ass and playing with my tits, and several of the other guys smiled at him as he openly felt me up while still watching the stripper during the first part of her act.

Part one was just a striptease to start with her eventually stripping down to a pair of white stockings, bra and knickers before getting a couple of guys up on stage to remove the bra and panties for her.

At this point I was standing at the back of the room with Jim's hands in my knickers and two of his fingers deep up my cunt. He was kissing me and I was responding by tonging him quite hard, as he told me that everybody's eyes may have been looking on stage at the minute but the men knew who the real slut in the room was, me.

As we stood at the back snogging, his friend Alan, the big hunk, walked past. He noticed Jim's hands down my knickers and smiled at me. "I see Jim's got his hands full, the lucky bugger!".

I was now really turned on and smiled back at him saying "There's always room for more."

He took this as the invitation it was meant to be, and was soon standing at my other side feeling my ass up, as Jim continued to bash my cunt roughly with his fingers. Soon his hands were down the back of my knickers and feeling my arse up as Jim continued to slip me his fingers deep in my wet pussy.

I was really hot by this point and said to Jim that he shouldn't hog my fanny all to himself and that maybe Alan would like to have a feel as well.

"Listen to you," he said. "You just can't wait for extra cock can you."

"I love a good fingering, but I never mentioned anything about cock, did I?" Teasingly adding ..."at the minute."

Alan didn't need telling twice and soon his hand replaced Jim down the front of my panties and he soon found my wet, steaming slit. Easily going on to rub my clit quite hard in a circular motion.

"If you keep doing that," I said to Allan the hunk, "You are going to fucking bring me off."

He smiled at me saying, "Would that be so bad darling?"

I replied, "No it will be fucking delicious, but I'm not quite sure that this is the right place to do it."

He smiled back saying "What is it? Are you shy? I've already seen Nigel having his fingers up your fanny in the middle of the room, and you met me less than an hour ago and I'm standing here fingering you off! Don't try and tell me your shy, you wee sexy tart!"

"No, I guess not. I just didn't want to feel uncomfortable in front of all your friends," I replied panting as his fingers creamed me up.

"Darling you've been the talk of most of the guys tonight anyway, and most of us know that Jim has been fucking you for ages, and from what I understand, a few of the other guys have already had a dip in you as well, is that right?"

I was now really hot to trot and on the verge of climaxing. "Oh, fuck yes. That's right," I said. "Jim has been screwing me for ages and yes I've been fucking some of his friends as well, darling, and you know what I could take, you all fucking me, the way that I'm feeling right now".

The blonde stripper on stage was now going through the motions of playing with some whipped cream and oil with a couple of guys.

I went over to Alan kissing him on the cheek and whispered in his ear, "Why don't you take me in the back room and finish me off properly."

He smiled at me and said," That's a cracking idea darling."

Jim asked what I had said and Alan quite unashamedly told him that I had asked him,"To take her in the back and finish her off properly. Are you going to join us Jim? Are we going to fuck the dirty bitch together?"

Jim was now boasting again, "Oh don't you worry Alan, she will take us both. Won't you darling?"

At this point I needed a good cocking and told him that I wanted both him and Alan to take me in the back and give me a really good hard quick fucking. We slowly slid out of the room thinking that we had been unnoticed and headed to the store room.

Within a matter of seconds, I had been relieved of my knickers and my tits had been freed from my French Maid outfit. Jim started roughly working on my titties, sucking them and pinching my nipples, telling me I was, "a dirty married slut," and that he was delighted that I was going to be getting another cock from one of his pals.