Landlord and Friends Have Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had his tongue stuck in my ear as he whispered this to me. I smiled back saying, "I hope so." I then reciprocated and tongued his ear in full view of the others at the table and a few other guys watching me as well.

Jim dominantly instructed me to tell everyone what Alan had just said to me. I did as I was told, and said, "Alan says if I wanted, I could be getting another two or three cocks to fuck me tonight."

Another round of applause went up as I was released from Alan's lap and with a pat of my bum from Jim, I made my way back to the bar area.

The stripper had changed into a schoolgirl outfit for the second part of her act. More music came on and she started stripping on stage and once again most of the men made their way to watching this buxom blonde going through the motions of her performance.

"We asked her if she was prepared to let you join her on stage," one of the guys standing next to me told me. "But she said that she was a 'professional and not 'a common tart.'"

I smiled at the guy and laughed back to him, "what a snob. Who the hell does she think she is, Lady Muck?"

The guy laughed at my reply and complimented me on my looks. "You really suit that outfit,'' he told me.

"Thank you very much," I replied. "It's looking a bit worse for wear now!" I laughed. My hat was still clinging on for dear life on the side of my head, my stockings had ladders in them and spunk stains on them. My left stocking was now completely adrift of the clasp and rolled down to knee length.

The guy, who I would have put at about 45-years-old and quite tall and thin, became a little braver and put his arm around me. I let him slowly embrace me until his hand slipped down onto my ass.

"That's really nice," I said to him. The two other old guys standing beside us took this as an invitation to start feeding me up as well. One was a very heavy-set guy, obviously a bit older than the other two and the third a handsome, dark haired and tanned man in his early fifties.

I soon had 3 sets of hands all over my body. I once again leaned back against the wall parting my legs and the braver one of the three, put his hand straight down the front of my knickers and found my wet slit.

"Bloody hell, you're really sloppy down there!" he said to me laughing.

"I know love, "I said back, "So, would you be if you had two loads of spunk fired into you less than an hour ago."

His fingers were now deep in me, with my knickers pulled to one side, as two guys got to work on my tits at the same time.

"Why don't we take this into the back room," I said. "Unless you want to stay and watch the stripper of course."

"Not a flipping chance!" the guy said to me. "If you're game and happy for us to go back there, I would love to." The others quickly said the same.

We snuck out the back again this time, me being accompanied by three men who I didn't even know their names. Once into the store room the action sped up really quickly.

"I best take these off," I said, slipping my knickers down my cum stained legs.

All of the guys were sporting hard-ons sticking out of their trousers. "You look like you had better get those out as well," I said nodding to their straining bulges. The three of them quickly unbuckled their pants and slid them down to their ankles, with one of the guys actually taking his socks, shoes and pants completely off, so he was naked from the waist down.

"You're making yourself comfortable!" I laughed seeing him.

"Too bloody right I am," he said." I don't get an opportunity like this every day."

All three guys now had stiff cocks for me to start giving some attention to. I squatted down, parting my legs and playing with my aching wet clit and moved from cock to cock, sucking and licking at them. The tall guy, had a long thin cock and a mass of curly black hair. The stouter one, was completely shaved with a thick stubby shorter cock, with a big head on it. The other one, was hung, with a good 8 inches of meat for me to savor. All the time I was rubbing my clit with my other hand.

I licked and slurped, savoring each guy's cock from their ball sacks to the very tip of their hard-throbbing meat, with most of them leaking precum all ready.

"That's fucking awesome," the thin one said as I was working on his is cock.

I mumbled, "Thank you," as best I could with his prick very deep in my mouth.

The stouter one of the three was now lying on his back on the store room floor. At first, I thought he was waiting for me to straddle him, but he shuffled his way so that his head was underneath my pussy and began licking and lapping at my clit.

I removed the thin guy's cock from my mouth to give him some verbal encouragement, telling my fat lover that he was doing a great job, and thanking him, telling him to drive his tongue deep into my cunt.

With him lying underneath me, the hung man moved to the side of my face as well, offering me his big, thick tool for me to suck, alongside the thin guy's. I now had two cocks alternating between my mouth, with the chubby, expertly licking at my quim. I could hear him murmuring approval from underneath me and made out a garbled, "Your cunt taste delicious."

I now started working on the two guys together as my chubby guy carried on his cunnilingus bringing me to the point of another climax.

"You're going to bring me off on your tongue if you keep licking like that," I said panting as I urged him on.

I heard another muffled sound of approval and he kept licking and licking at my clit and was alternating, probing his tongue deep inside me. I was now grinding my sloppy cunt against his face as I was close to cumming.

"Keep going, keep going," I panted and gasped. "I'm going to fucking cum again. I want to cum all over your fucking face."

The guy kept probing at my slit with his tongue as I bucked and rode, coating his face in my sticky cum juice as I began to spray my batter once more.

With both guys' cocks in my hands, I was in a state of utter delight as he kept eating me out during my climax. The tall thin guy was commenting, telling me that I was absolutely soaking Bob's face and it looked as though I was pissing myself.

Bob kept licking expertly and my orgasm crashed violently over me. I was shaking with the intensity of my climax as another guy walked into the store room to be greeted with the sight of me squatting over Bob's face, in the throes of an orgasm, whilst wanking on two cocks. This guy very quickly and rapidly unbuckled his trousers, springing out a decent sized cock as he began to wank watching us.

After I had finished cumming, Bob slid out from underneath me and standing up I could see the amount of cum that I had sprayed all over his face. His face was absolutely sticky with it as was his shirt. He moved towards me and gave me a kiss and I willingly opened my mouth as we exchanged tongues. Whilst I was tonguing Bob and savoring my own juices, the thin guy had moved behind me and placed me into a bent over position.

With a couple of slips and slops up my slit, I was soon impaled on his cock as he was going to fuck me from behind, in a standing position, whilst I continued my snogging session with Bob.

The guy who would come in was now working his cock quite hard and telling the thin guy, whose name was Steve, to fuck me hard.

Once Bob came up from our kissing session, I soon got to work and sucked and licked at his thick, stubby cock, whilst taking a pounding from behind. I was then moved onto all fours on the floor so that I could enjoy a proper spit-roast in the usual doggy style position.

Steve was now fucking me hard from behind as Bob and the hunky guy, with the bigger cock, fed me theirs alternately at my face. The other guy who came in late, then walked over to me and a third cock was presented at my face to suck and lick as best I could.

I tried sucking on them and at one point had all three of them slapping their cocks against my face, whilst the thin man continued fucking me really hard from behind.

At this point my hat finally gave up the ghost and came off my head completely and the stocking on my other leg came undone from the suspender belt joining the one that had unclasped itself earlier. I was taking a real shagging from behind and then Steve announced that he was going to spunk.

I assumed he was going to unload up me, joining Alan and Jim's earlier loads, but was surprised that on his final couple of thrusts, he ended up pulling out and splattering his hot spunk all over my arse and the back of my maid's outfit.

"Take that you wee, hot cunt. Fucking have that, you little slut," he said loudly as he was pumping himself off to finish getting the last drops of his seed from his throbbing gristle.

This proved too much for the guy who came in late and had been wanking quite hard. On seeing me receiving a good spunking over my ass and French Maid outfit from behind, he started spunking at my face. I tried to maneuver his cock into my mouth, but the competition around my mouth was too great and he ended up just spraying it all over my hair.

He was almost apologetic as he was shooting off, "Oh I'm sorry love. I meant to try and cum in your mouth," he said as he continued to spunk spurt after spurt up over the top of my head and onto my face.

I was passed caring and just needed fucking and wanted cum. "Just fucking cum all over me. I don't care," I said in the throes of complete slut heaven. He finished tossing off, shaking the last spunk drops from his cock onto my nose, before I managed to get my mouth around his cock to give him a suck.

The thin guy Steve had now finished off coming all over my arse, and was soon replaced by the hung hunk to quite literally stretch me wide open as he slid into me. I was still in the doggy style position now with spunk splattered all over my face and hair, cum running down my arse, my French Maid's outfit bunched up around my back with jism all over it, as this guy started to fuck me hard and deep. His cock felt utterly delicious, even though I had enjoyed three cocks up me already that night, he was thick and his girth was stretching me wide, making me squirm and ride back against him, meeting his thrusts with a bucking motion. I loved having a really big cock up me once more.

I urged him to "Fuck me harder," telling him that I loved his big cock and he was really stretching me out. I could hear him talking, congratulating me on being such a "dirty little slut" and he was telling me how his cock never fails to satisfy his wife, even though she had three children he still managed to stretch her out every time he fucks her.

I bucked back hard against him telling him that his wife was one lucky bitch to have such a big cock to herself. He slapped my ass as he rode me telling me that from what he had heard I was bouncing up and down on an even bigger cock than his, most weeks anyway. He was obviously referring to Jim and the fact that Jim was having me on a regular basis.

My thick chubby lover, who brought me off so expertly with his tongue, now replaced the late

guy by presenting his cock at my head. I could see he was getting close to coming and told him that if he wanted to spray my face, he was more than welcome.

He called me a, "whore," and a "dirty fucking slut," as he was going to shoot off heavily. He may have had a short, stubby cock, but he more than made up for it in the volume of cum he produced. He spunked heavily in several thick, white spurts, literally splattering my face so much that it dripped down my chin and onto the floor, as I continued to take a fast and furious pounding from behind from my big cock lover.

My wet, well used fanny was juicing up really heavily from the pounding I was taking and squelching noises once more filled the store room. I looked back over my shoulder with cum dripping from my face and plastered in my hair, and told my big cock lover to, "Fuck me harder and use my married cunt."

He obliged by pounding away for several more thrusts before he told me that he was cumming. He continued as I felt spurt after spurt of his hot seed coating my insides, filling me up with yet another cumload. As he was finishing off coming inside me, the door opened and one more guy walked in to be greeted by the sight of me on all fours covered in spunk, cum all over the floor and taking the last of hung guy's cock, spurting inside me from behind.

"I noticed that you lot had disappeared!" he said. "Looks like the real show has been going on in here, with that blonde tart just teasing up on the stage. This looks more like the show that I wanted to see," he said unbuckling his trousers.

I was in no position to refuse as he moved towards me and fed me his cock, to start sucking on. Once it was hard, he asked me to stand up and bend over as I placed my hands on a wall and spread my legs wide with my stockings both around my ankles by this point and he kicked both my heels so my legs spread wider, in a dominant manner.

"Spread your fucking legs like the sexy bitch you are," he said to me. "Jim has told me to give you a good pounding, just the way you like it, you dirty married little tart."

I told him that's exactly what I was and I wanted him to fuck me and fill me up with his cum.

"Oh, don't you worry darling. I'm going to give you another belly full," he said proudly as he slid into me like a knife into butter. His cock slipped into my wet pussy easily and I heard it pussy fart back onto his cock, as he slammed in and out of me.

He didn't last too long, just several humps and thrusts before he too was spunking up me, adding a fourth load for my cunt that night.

All of the other guys in the room had now started to pull their trousers back up and were watching me taking a pounding from the last guy to join us. Cum literally dripped from my face as I took a hard shafting from behind and was rocked back and forth with the thrusting motions of this last guy.

He shot a good few spurts of cum up my fanny, telling me that I was "Slimy as fuck," and that if any of the other guys were going to have me that night, they would find it difficult to even feel the sides of my pussy, it was that wide, wet and slippery.

He grabbed me around the waist as he finished emptying up me, pulling me tight against his cock. Once he had emptied up me, he slipped out easily and an audible plop and gush was heard from behind me, as cum poured out of my gaping hole and down onto the store room floor. Everyone burst into spontaneous bouts of nervous laughter as I stood up looking well fucked and used.

"You're an absolute darling," the thin guy, Steve, said. "I hope you don't mind us calling you all those names while we were screwing you, sweetheart, but you're an absolutely beautiful young woman."

I replied back not to be silly and that in the throes of sex I like being used hard, and was happy to be called absolutely anything as I referred to myself in the same terms.

I looked down at the floor at all the puddles of sperm and my own cum. I had no idea how on earth I was going to go out into the wider room looking in the state that I was in.

The thick set, chubby guy said not to worry and that he would escort me to the ladies' room where I would be able to give myself a wash and a clean as he put it, "You can't go out with spunk all over your face darling! For fuck sake, it's all over your hair, dripping from your pussy as well, and to be quite honest you look like you've just been fucking gangbanged!"

I smiled back at him. "Well it's exactly what just happened, isn't it?", to which they all laughed replying, "Yes, I guess that's exactly what just happened, Anna."

I was handed my knickers and slid them up my legs again but there was so much spunk running out of my pussy that they were absolutely sodden wet within a matter of seconds. The guys left the store room and formed an almost 'Guard of Honor' for me, as I walked out accompanying me out of the store room and down the hall to the ladies' room.

On walking out, I must have been visible to at least two dozen men, who would have seen me in the well fucked state that I was in. Once inside the ladies' room, I managed to wash my face, cleaning the cum from my chin, nose and forehead. I straightened my hair tying it back tightly in a ponytail, but I still had some cum splashed on it.

I pulled both my stockings up and reclasped them both onto the suspender belt. Both of them were stained and sticky from not only my own pussy juices, but the loads of cum that I had taken.

I scooped some of the spunk out of my fanny while sitting on the toilet, savoring the taste on my fingers by sucking them clean. I was then able to pop my knickers back on, and whilst they were soaking wet and completely see-through, at least the cum leaking out of my cunt had been abated a little bit.

My French Maid's outfit was stained on the back, as was my ass and I just left the cum there to wear it as a badge of honor. I finally straightened myself up a bit and walked back out and into the main area.

The stripper was leaving as she had finished her session for the night and Nigel was deep in conversation with her as she left.

Jim saw me and made a beeline for me, on seeing me at the back of the room. He took pleasure in telling me that every single person in the room now knew what happened in the store room, not only with him and Alan earlier, but also the gang fucking I had just taken. He delighted in telling me how I had been a topic of conversation with the men who had just fucked me, telling the others of how I needed to go to the loo to tidy myself up, I was in such "a fucking state."

It had been a fantastic evening and I had received more cock than I had intended to on leaving home that night. Jim agreed that I had surpassed all expectations and that Nigel was thrilled to have had me acting as a waitress and hostess, and whilst the majority of the guys obviously had enjoyed the stripper show, they knew that even sexier things were happening elsewhere in the snooker hall that night.

After the stripper had left, the guys all enjoyed a couple of more drinks, again which I happily served and tidied up. I received some wonderful comments from each table telling me that although they may not have joined in the fun, it had turned them on no end, knowing what had happened with some of their friends.

Once everyone had left, I was thanked again by Alec for agreeing to come along with Jim.

I admitted that I had never intended to take as many cocks as I had that night, Jim adding "But once you got started there wasn't much stopping you anyway, is there love?"

With the place empty I was able to go into the ladies' room once more and changed out of my French Maid outfit and tidied myself up, the best I could, to return home to my husband.

It was past 1 a.m. in the morning by the time Jim dropped me off and on getting in, Mike was asleep. This gave me an opportunity to get a quick shower, so that I could slip into bed thinking that he would be none the wiser, for what an absolute slut his wife had been, that late for strange men, that she had never met before.

That was the last time that I would have such a big gang fun with some of Jim's friends, but he kept fucking me regularly for many more months, and I did have the occasional threesome or foursome with him Barry, Vinny, Nigel, and the big cocked guy, who had stretched me out so much.