Landlord and Friends Have Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan and I were French kissing heavily once more, his fingers smashed in and out of my wet, wide open pussy hole, as I spread my legs really wide and was leant back against some boxes.

"Alan, you're going to fucking bring me off!" I said loudly. "That's it, fuck it. Fuck my cunt. Oh, God, finger me off. Please fuck my cunt really hard with your fingers, I'm going to cum, you bastard." He continued his pounding and was using his thumb to rub my clit and soon I was in the throes of a massive orgasm.

I stood with my legs spread wide, my knickers cast to one side of the store room, Jim sucking on my right tit as his friend finger bashed my fanny really hard, with three of his big, massive, thick fingers bashing in and out of my cunny really fast.

I started to cum and squirted my fanny jizz all over Alan's hand.

"Oh, Jim never said you were a wee squirter, you tart. That's it baby, you squirt all over me." He kept on pounding me right through my orgasm and my legs were shaking like jelly in the position I was in, but instead of slowing down he kept going and going and going. I was cumming like a flipping train and my fanny juices were splattering all over the place.

"Fucking hell, I'm going to cum again if you keep doing that, you bastard," I said.

"It's not that you're cumming again darling, it's just that you're still cumming from the first time, you little fucking sexy whore." He said as he slipped a fourth finger in me and really slushed into my cunt hard.

"My wife is exactly the same as you baby, she climaxes heavily from being fingered really hard, and years of experience have taught me to ride you through it so that you just keep going and going and going."

My legs were trembling and shaking as he continued to finger fuck me really roughly, my fanny just continued to spray and spray.

"Fucking hell, Oh Jim, fucking hell, he is bringing me off. The bastard is bringing me off again! I think I'm going to pass out!" I panted and gasped.

"That's it you married tart, you just take it, you take all the orgasms and you ride on through them." Alan said to me.

It was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had in my life and lasted probably twice as long as most of my normal orgasms, because the guy just kept going and going, working on my clit and my fanny at the same time, right through my squirting climax.

Jim now had his trousers down and his massive cock was out and he slowly wanked himself stiff as I finished off cumming on Alan's fingers.

"You come here and suck on this baby," he said to me. "You show Alan here what a good little cocksucker you are."

I didn't need asking twice, and was soon on my hands and knees in the storeroom sucking and licking on Jim's massive cock.

Alan was following suit and unbuttoning his trousers, letting them fall to the floor and then sliding his boxers down his thick, sturdy, hunky legs. His cock stood proud and erect and was a good 7 and 1/2 inches in length, not as big as Jim's, but still a good size.

"I want a fucking cock up me!" I said looking at him." I want you to fuck me as I lean over and suck on Jim."

"My pleasure, darling," He replied. "I'll put a rubber on before I screw you."

"There's no need to put a condom on for me," I said, "just get that frigging cock up me and fill me up with your cum."

"Are you sure baby?" he asked. "Are you not worried?"

To which I replied, "I'm on the pill Alan, just fuck me please."

Jim laughed saying that I was on the pill at his request, something that shamefully was true at the time. Adding that I was having so much cock that if I got pregnant then it would be a guess as to who the father was.

I got up from my kneeling and sucking on Jim, and in a standing position bent over to allow Alan to grab my ass and pull me onto his massive cock. There was no real foreplay, no teasing. He opened up my slit and then slammed his cock, buried up to his balls in my pussy.

Jim stood back offering me his cock to suck again. It was coated in my spit already. Quickly his friend began to fuck me with a good, hard, fast-paced rhythm from behind.

Jim was now slapping my face with his cock and was trying to fit it into my mouth at the same time. "That's it, mate, you give her a good pounding, she loves it rough, don't you babes?"

"I do," I told him. "Alan, fuck me, fuck me hard. Fuck my cunt really hard. Oh God, yes, that's it!" as he sped up and slapped my arse hard.

Jim was smiling standing and watching, his cock inches from my face and slapping it against my cheeks. He boasted again. "I told you. I told you. Jimbo found a real live one. Jimbo never lies. This wee slut was gagging for it from the moment that I met her. At the moment she moved in with her husband, I knew she would soon be bouncing on my cock, and I knew that I could find her others too. Isn't that right babes!?" he said to me.

Alan was now pumping me quite fast, pulling me hard against his cock, with a slap, slap, slap, sound filling the store room as he pounded my wet pussy from behind.

"Oh, Jim darling you knew. You knew that I wanted it and that I was going to be yours and I would do anything that you wanted!" I said answering his question about me being his slut.

I then started sucking on him harder and at that point I heard the door open. Jim was the first to acknowledge the person who walked in, saying, "Hiya Baz mate, thought that you must have seen us slipping out."

"Hi mate, I did and I wasn't the only one, a few of the guys noticed that you and Alan here slipped off with our wee Anna, while we were all watching the tart on the stage."

Alan was fucking me hard and fast now, with Jim's cock was buried deep in my mouth.

"I don't think we're going to be the last cocks for her tonight either mate," Jim responded.

Alan started to go really harder at me and I could tell from his language that he was close to cumming as well. "Her fucking cunt is really tight for a slut who is getting as much cock as she is," he dirtily announced. "Bloody hell, Jim, what a fantastic wee slag you have found here. Why have I not met her earlier," he laughed.

All manner of filth was spoken as he continued shagging me for a couple of more minutes before he said that he was on the verge of cumming. "Where do you want it baby?" he said to me. "Just fill me up!" I said taking Jim's cock out my mouth for a second. "Fill me up with your fucking spunk."

"You asked for it then sweetheart," he said and with a few more thrusts I could feel his hot seed beginning to splash into me, filling me up and seeding me deeply.

Jim was in heaven watching this and bragging. "Is that you taking his load then darling?" he asked, looking at me and smiling.

I panted a response. "Yes, that's Alan just giving me my first cumload of the night. I hope you're going to add to it later on darling."

"Too bloody right, Pet, right after he has finished, don't you worry."

Alan had slowed down behind me and had pulled and held me right back, so his full cock was spurting deep up me as he was finishing off pumping his cum. "That was awesome," he said, sliding his length from me.

I spun around and bent down to lick his cock clean tasting both his juices and mine on his cock as I did so. I licked him clean and then stood up, with Jim parting my legs from behind by kicking them apart and bending me over. He told me, and the audience watching, he was going to slide in there and give me a good, hard fucking as well.

I obediently bent over, willingly presenting my ass to my older lover. "Oh yes, Jim. Go on, you fill me up as well. Fuck me using Alan's cum as lubricant babes".

He easily slid his massive cock along my slit. Lots and squishing sounds were filling the store room as he did so. There was no foreplay involved as Jim began pounding me hard from behind. I leant forward to grab hold of something to steady myself, as Jim took hold of my hips and my ass and really began to fuck me in earnest.

The pounding I was receiving had my legs quivering and he was thrusting me forward with each slap against my ass. I could feel the small hat perched on my head beginning to loosen from its fastenings, and as Jim slammed his dong into me and trust me forward, it was bobbing back and forward on my head, as he screwed me in a steady and fast rhythm.

"That's it, Jim fuck her really hard. It's what she wants, don't you, Anna?" I heard Baz urging us on from the sidelines.

"Oh shit, fuck me Jim, oh God, yes!" I said as he continued slamming his full nine and a half inches of hard, old man's cock, into my sloppy wet fanny. The sounds of slapping as his balls and thighs slammed against my ass, filled the room, as did the sloshing and farting sounds coming from my cunt. I was juicing up nicely again, and with the combination of my fanny batter and Alan's cum, my fanny was farting and squelching as Jim pounded me hard.

He expertly withdrew his cock length, so that his tip was outside me, before slamming it back in giving me the benefit of his full length, flowing in and out of me.

"That's it, Jim, mate. Fucking rattle the bitch!" I heard a voice say from the side. I didn't recognize this voice, so I turned my head as best I could, as I was continuing to take the pounding I was from behind, and looked over to see another three guys now standing in the doorway of the room, watching Jim fucking me really hard. Alan was standing watching, his trousers now pulled up, as I had an audience watching me getting shafted like a cheap tart.

"Fuck her, Jim. Fuck her hard, you can tell the dirty slut really wants it," another voice added from the sidelines.

Filth was thrown my way in the form of comments, calling me all sorts of delightfully delicious, disgusting names as Jim continued to pound me mercilessly. My fanny was squelching louder now and my legs buckling with each thrust from my older lover.

"Tell him what you want darling," he said to me. "Tell the boys what you want."

"I want fucked hard." I said. "I want to take it really hard, give me your cock Jim, give me your cock. Go on fuck it hard and spunk up me."

Jim was loving this and his screwing became faster and harder. "She's already had one cock and load up her fanny, haven't you darling!" he said, obviously wanting me to tell the guys I'd already had a cocking from Alan.

"Oh yes, babes, I have," I said gasping as I said so. "Oh God, Jim. Fucking add your spunk to Alan's up my pussy."

"Go on mate give this slut a really hard banging," I heard another voice urging and then two or three more voices saying things like, "Fuck the slut." "Make the slut squirt on your cock, Jim." "Fuck the dirty wee bitch."

I was on the verge of cumming again on Jim's cock and from the fact that I was being watched.

My suspender on the left side had pinged off during the rattling I was taking, and the hat perched on my head was now completely hanging to the side of my head. Jim was fucking me so hard.

"She's absolutely loving it," I heard another voice say and that was enough to bring me off.

"Oh, fuck, Jim," I practically screamed. "I'm cumming on your cock!"

I heard some laughs with one of the guys saying, "Fucking hell, she's cumming again, the dirty bitch. Her husband must be shattered satisfying this wee slag!"

Jim then said he was about to spunk as well and I urged him to fill my fanny up once more. After a few more hard thrusts I could feel Jim's cock unloading up me and as my own orgasm crashed against me. "Fucking hell, I'm cumming, you dirty bastard. I'm cumming all over your cock. That's it, that's it, Jim fill me up as I fucking cum."

He continued fucking me and loud squelching noises were again audible, this time as he seeded me deeply, and continued thrusting in me. Churning his cum and Alan's up me like butter. My legs were completely trembling with my own orgasm as I squirted back against his cock, coating his balls and shaft in my own juices.

I heard the slosh and slurping sounds getting louder and the guys from the sidelines commenting. "Bloody hell. It sounds like she's pissing herself, she's cumming like a train, the dirty bitch."

He told the guys that I was squirting all over him and that "As usual my wee, married, tart is delivering the goods," he proudly said. Slowly he withdrew his massive cock after having empty his balls fully into me.

"Look at the color of his cock!" one of the guys gasped." it's fucking white with froth, it's creamy white."

Baz then said, "Yeah, that would be a combination of the two lots of spunk, as well as her own fanny batter. She cums like a flipping fountain, lads!"

Jim grunted and I gasped as I was absolutely exhausted and still trembling from the climax I experienced.

"Would you guys look at the state of her fanny," one of the guys said loudly. "It's absolutely pouring with cum."

I could feel small trickles of spunk dripping out of my cunt and down my thighs, as well as being very sticky from my own squirted love juices. "Her stockings are coated in it, as well!" one guy laughed.

I was handed my knickers by Alan who said, "Anna, you better put these back on or else you will have cum running all the way down your legs!" I stepped into them pulling them up, smearing spunk that was on my thighs and stockings as I did so, and as I pulled my sheer, black knickers back on, they became totally see-through with the wetness of the spunk that was running out of me and my own fanny juice.

I went to clip my stocking back onto my suspender belt but Jim instructed me immediately. "No, don't do that. Leave that stocking hanging down that side so the other guys will all know you have just been taking a fucking."

I also went to adjust my hat but again he said forcefully, "No, leave that hanging as well. I want the guys to know you have just been taking a shafting back here, so that when you're walking around this time, not only will they get to see and feel your arse, but they will see the spunk running out of you, and what sort of state you can be left in, you dirty little sexy slut."

I willingly obliged once again, feeling delicious in my acquiescence to this older man's demands.

I heard a couple of the guys talking loudly in the doorway as they were obviously informing others of what had just happened in the store room.

"Never mind the fucking stripper!" one of them laughed. "I know she's up there naked and having cream rubbed on her tits by Nigel and Donald, but we've just seen the real show in here!" he announced.

I then heard him telling what I assumed to be a few more men that the, "French Maid, tart is in here and she's just taken a real cocking from Jim and Alan." Adding, "She is leaking spunk. Wait till you see the state of her!"

I steadied myself again and fully pulled up my knickers even though they were absolutely soaking and I still had small rivulets of cum running down my thighs and onto my stockings.

"Just leave that cum running then as well," Jim said. "I know you and that you will be tempted to lick it up but just leave it. I want the guys to know that you're my sexy tart and that everything I've told them about you is true."

"You needn't worry about it!" Baz informed Jim. "Word is already out about our gorgeous Anna here and the guys can't wait to see what state she is in when she starts serving again."

The doorway was emptied and I was allowed to walk out to a round of applause from the guys who had been watching.

"Stunning darling, absolutely stunning," one of them said. "I've never seen such a show, you can tell that you're a real amateur sexy wee thing, as you really seem to enjoy that, rather than the professionals who fake it!" one of the guys said to me. I walked over to him and I gave him a little kiss on the cheek whispering in his ear,"I fucking loved it and I hope I'll be getting some more later on as well."

I walked back into the main area and on-stage Nigel and another guy, Donald, were both sucking on the blonde stripper's tits. I stood to one side at the back of the room and was surrounded by about a dozen men.

Jim and Alan had returned to sit at their table, to continue having a few drinks and watching the stripper on stage. I was leaning against the wall with my legs slightly parted and at least three trails of spunk clearly visible running down the inside of my thighs. Baz stood next to me fondling my ass.

The stripper on stage finished the first part of the act with a round of applause from the guys. This was my cue to start working again. Once most of the men had taken their seats again at their various tables, I busied myself walking around collecting empty glasses, cans and generally tidying up.

It was obvious that a fair few of them knew what had happened in the store room, as at first, I got some knowing glances, looks and smiles, which soon became much bolder comments being made to me by some of the more confident men.

"Having fun are we darling?" one of them asked me as I picked up a glass from his table.

"Very much so, thank you," I smiled back at him.

"It certainly looks like you're having fun with what's running down your legs!" he quipped back.

I looked down to see a clear line of thick, white cum trickling down my thigh on the leg that my suspender belt had come adrift from its clasp.

One of the other guys gasped saying, "Is that what I think it is?"

I asked him what he thought it was, to which he stammered, "Well it looks like cum."

"Well, you wouldn't be wrong then would you," I smiled back, winking at him.

One of the other men at that table said to his friend, "Have you not heard, Jim and Alan had a bit of fun with Anna in the back store room, when we were watching old Nigel up on the stage."

"Bloody hell!" the man said in response. "So, you have just been fucked?"

I teasingly ran my tongue around my lips and looked at him, and as I began to walk away from that table, I said to him clearly and loudly, "I certainly was, sweetheart, and not by just one guy either. I took two cocks back there." I blew him a kiss as I left.

For the next half hour or so, I continued my rounds of picking up glasses and returning them to the bar area. At each table the chat became dirtier as word of mouth spread amongst almost all of the men and indeed the blonde stripper, that I had been screwed by both Jim and Alan.

A couple of the guys felt me up openly as I was at their tables and I did nothing to discourage them. At one table full of the older men, one guy had his hands inside my knickers coating his fingers with spunk and my own juices, as another guy had my tits out and was fumbling with them. I wantonly stood with my legs spread wide, letting this old guy, in his early 70's, get his fingers quite deep into my open gash, as the other old chap now started to suck on one of my nipples. This table was at the back of the room and a crowd of about 10 men had encircled us,

watching intently as I received a good groping.

The old guy removed his fingers and showed them to everyone, to a raucous approving cheer. His fingers were stuck together and covered in sperm and my own cunt juices. As he showed them off to the men at his table, the other guy was now sucking hard on my tit.

I laughed telling him he better calm down, as he would get me started again.

"That's exactly what we're hoping for!" the old man with the sticky fingers quipped back.

Once the tit sucking had finished, I popped my breasts back into the maid's outfit and continued working for another 15 to 20 minutes, on collecting glasses and received more gropings and pawing, at almost every table I went to. On getting to the table with Jim and Alan, an almost spontaneous round of applause greeted me. Alan pulled me onto his lap and started to kiss me heavily in front of everyone.

I responded by opening my mouth eagerly as we exchanged a deep, hard snogging session. This big hunk of a guy, knew how to get me going and was soon whispering in my ear, "If you wanted Anna, you can get at least another two or three cocks tonight darling."