Landlord Ch. 03

Story Info
Nailing Kareena keeping her as his whore.
1k words
4.09
13.6k
9
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[2021-05-02] [Landlord] Part 9 -- Helping Kareena More

"No, you are ok for now, Rakul." I said "You can move in when you want."

"Thank you, Sir. I am so happy." She came closer and I kissed her full on the lips while my cock pulsed in Kareena's cunt. She squeezed it with her pussy muscles.

Rakul was still in the process of leaving when Kareena got off my lap and knelt between my legs. She started licking my cock clean.

"He's delicious, isn't he?" Rakul said as she came back into the room after picking her bag from her room.

"Mmhmmm, you want some?" Kareena said.

Rakul replied "Oh yes, please!" and joined Kareena on her knees. Then they both licked and sucked my cock clean together, and it's no surprise that my cock got hard very quickly. They were both superhot, both very talented in sucking cock and well, just having them serve me together like good whores was a huge turn-on.

But then Rakul did go and I picked Kareena up in my arms.

"Let's go to the bedroom for the next round." I said as I carried her there.

In the bedroom, I took her dress off then had her suck my cock. I told her to lubricate it well with her saliva. She obeyed without hesitation. Then I told her to get on all fours on the bed and took my clothes off before getting behind her.

Kareena grunted as my cockhead rubbed on her tight ass hole. She had a very fair body and her ass hole had a slightly pinkish tinge to it. It looked so hot that my cock was throbbing hard just at the sight of it. I rubbed her smooth, bare back and told her "If I am going to own you, I am going to own all of you."

"Yes, Sir." Kareena whimpered. I could feel feel her fear. My big cock was going to hurt her ass and she knew that I would claim her fully.

I gripped her shoulders and pushed once. Nothing happened. I lubricated her puckered ass hole by rubbing my pre-cum into it. Then I pushed again. Nothing. On the third try my cockhead stretched her tight ass and popped in.

"Aaaaah, mumma!" She screamed as the thick monster hurt her tight ass going in. I gave her some time to get used to it. After a long minute, I just moved my hips slowly. It still made her whimper with pain.

Slowly increasing the movement of my hips, I ground my cock inside her and pushed a little more of my thick beast into her ass. Kareena cried out as the fresh pain flooded her body.

"Have you not had your ass fucked, doll?" I asked as I caressed her hot, naked body.

"Not much. Only in college long ago when I had a boyfriend who liked to fuck my ass." She said "But his dick was much smaller."

I would like to say that I simply grabbed her by the shoulders and destroyed her ass with my massive beast. But the fact is that it was too tight and I knew that if I forced my way in it would be extremely painful for her. So, I didn't go deeper than 2 inches. I let her get used to that feeling and moved my hips to grind my cock in her ass. But then I pulled it out and fucked her cunt.

She enjoyed that much more and pushed back so I could penetrate her deeper. Her tight cunt was pulsing around my cock and I could feel her body getting very hot right away. Even the painful assfucking has excited her it seemed because she came very quickly when I started to fuck her cunt.

I reached under her naked body and held her firm tits in my hands. For a mature woman, her body was so perfectly sculpted that even younger beauties would envy her. I kneaded her tits firmly in both hands as I fucked her tight pussy in and out, drilling her deep with strong, powerful strokes. I dug my teeth into her back as my cock exploded in her cunt. She was moaning and screaming my name as I flooded her womb with my hot seed. Even as I was marking her, I was thinking how much I was going to love owning her and ruling her household.

After she sucked me clean again, she asked me.

"Baby, can I use your computer?"

"Sure." I pointed to my laptop on the table.

Without bothering to put her clothes on, she went to the table and started the laptop. Then she turned to me.

"Baby, I have logged into my landlord profile. Will you see these please?"

I walked over and she showed me the applications she had received for her rooms.

She said "I have shortlisted the good looking pieces. Which ones would you like to interview first?"

A quick glance through the profiles told me that she was right. She had picked out some really hot babes.

"Do you have any in mind?" I asked her.

"How about these two?" She opened two profiles side by side "They look to me like they are sweet and sexy, but you can make them your whores easily. This one called Kiara, look at her body. Out of 6 photos in her profile, 4 are in bikini. And she does have an amazing body. Would you like to break her with your monster dick?"

My dick was already saying yes "She is definitely making my mouth water."

"Look at this one too, Tara Sutaria, that killer body and that innocent face. Could you teach her to eat your cum like food?"

"I think she will learn quickly." I agreed.

"Which of these sluts do you want as your first bitch? I will set up the interviews."

Before answering I looked at both photos and tried to imagine which one I wanted to see wrapped around my cock first."