Landlord Ch. 04

Story Info
Kiara Advani interviews for the room.
2.2k words
4.38
19.7k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[2021-05-04] [Landlord] Part 10 -- Kiara Interview for Room

"Hi Kiara!" Kareena said as she opened the door "Come, come, come on in!"

I could hear her leading the younger girl to the dining room where I was having a cup of tea.

"Meet Mr. JK. He's my friend. He will be interviewing you for the room." Kareena said as she entered.

Kiara said hello and I replied with a smile.

"Come, I will show you the house first then we will come back here and have your interview with JK."

"Sure."

She led Kiara away and I sat down to wait. They were back in 15 minutes. Kiara was gushing as she entered the room.

"I love the place!" She was saying "It's amazing. So many times people put pictures on but the real place is not as good but this place is...wow. I really want to live here. Please, you have to give me the room."

Kareena smiled "Thank you, Kiara. I am glad you like the place. We would like you to live here as well, you are a lovely girl. But it all depends on JK now. Come, take a seat. Would you like some tea?"

"No, thank you." Kiara said. I was sitting at the head of table, of course. Kareena guided Kiara to sit on my right. She herself sat on Kiara's right. That was smart. This way, I could look at both of them together but when I talked to Kiara she would only focus on me.

Of course, I had already checked Kiara out. She was a smoking hot beauty, even hotter than her pictures. The beautiful over face with a well-defined jaw line, big, beautiful dark eyes and hair just as I like it, loose, flowing, only reaching the middle of her back.

She was wearing a red tube top with tassels all over it. The fabric under the tassels was partly see through. Her red leather skirt was short enough to be called a micromini. She was wearing it low, just below her navel. Her long legs were fully bare and she was wearing 6" high heels. Perfect slut material.

"It all depends on JK now, Kiara." Kareena told her "He is the head of the household here. Everybody living here will have to follow his orders. I myself follow his orders in everything. He interviews, tests and approves the girls who can live here. So far nobody even made his shortlist for interview. You are the first one."

"Oh, wow. Sure. I will try to impress you, Sir." Kiara smiled at me. She did have a charming smile and I immediately wanted to have her as my bitch.

"Nothing to impress, darling." I took up the conversational thread "We just like to have girls of a certain character living here so I am going to ask you questions and you just answer them truthfully, that's all.

"Sure, Sir." Kiara pulled her chair back, turned it towards me and sat up straight. She crossed her legs. That way she was one foot farther from me but I could see her long, beautiful, bare legs. She knew that.

I pulled the clipboard closer and looked at her "Do you have any boyfriend or boyfriends?"

"Not right now, Sir." She said "I like to date but I don't like to have a committed boyfriend. That makes more drama and interferes with my study. I like to keep things casual."

"Sounds smart." I nodded my approval "So, you just like to fuck around?"

"Yes, Sir." She didn't flinch at my use of that word "I love sex, but don't like the drama."

"I see you are dressed a bit slutty," again I used the word deliberately "do you often dress like a slut when going out?"

Kiara giggled "Yes, Sir. Even more than this. It gets me lots of free drinks and lots of attention."

"What kind of panties do you wear?"

She replied without hesitation "Mostly thongs, Sir."

"Well, I don't really allow panties, in my house or here."

"Ok, Sir." She nodded "I can stop wearing them."

"Your dress up here will be dictated by me, I do like what you are wearing and it will mostly be skimpy things you are allowed, but I will control what you can wear and what not."

She smiled "That would be great, Sir. It will simplify my life so much. I sometimes take so long to get ready. It will be easier if I just have to follow your orders."

"Your heels are nice, but these will be minimum, I like my girls to wear at least 6" heels, higher is better."

"I have only one pair in 8" heels, Sir, but I will get more." She assured me.

"Good, now, the most important question, are you good in sex?"

She didn't ask me why "Yes, I think so, Sir. I have lots of experience. Will I need to prove it?"

"Yes." I nodded "I will only select slutty and obedient girls here. I can see you are quite slutty, but I need to see if you will be a good slut for me. If you live here, I will be fucking you regularly, and if you are not good at it then I can't give you the room."

Kiara didn't bat an eyelash "I will be happy to show you, Sir. And...I like older men." She bit her lip.

"I will test you for it, Kiara. Do you want to do it now or come back later for it?"

She bit her lip again "I...I...want to do it now, Sir. I am quite...moist already."

Kareena said "She sounds quite slutty, Sir. And I like her. Would you like to test her now?"

"Yes, I think I should." I beckoned Kiara to me. She got up and came closer.

"Get naked, darling." I told her.

She nodded "Yes, Sir."

Kareena got up and helped her by unzipping her top which had a zip in the back. The skirt zipper was on the side and Kiara got it. She had a tiny thong on which she removed. Her clothes were piled up on the dining table and she stood beside me completely naked except for the high heels. She looked marvellous.

I patted the dining table "Bend over, honey."

She put her hands on the dining table and bent over. Kareena said "No, no, lower, babe. Believe me you will need the support."

"Mmmm." Kiara moaned and went down on her forearms.

I got up and stood beside her. Taking her soft, silken locks in my hand I pushed her down "Fully down like a good slut, Kiara." She whimpered and rested her upper body on the table. She moaned when her soft, warm tits pressed on the cold wood. I moved behind her and kicked her heel "Wider, baby, very wide."

Kiara spread her legs wide. I opened my pants and pulled out my cock. It was rock hard at the sight of that stunning beauty. I rubbed it slowly on her pussy slit then pressed the cockhead on her pussy hole.

"Oh god, that feels really big." Kareena said with a whimper.

"Yes, it is." Kareena was sitting in her chair again, she stroked Kiara's hair "Spread your legs wide and relax. It will hurt a lot more if you don't relax."

"Mmmm, yes, ma'am." Kiara took a deep breath.

Holding her hips in both hands, I pushed once. She was very tight. I had to push hard to penetrate her tight pussy. My thick, bulbous cockhead stretched her hole and popped into her cunt.

"Ah, mumma!" Kiara screamed as the pain hit her body.

"Just relax, baby." Kareena stroked her head "It's a big cock. You need to relax or you won't be able to take it. It will tear your pussy."

"It won't fit in me, ma'am. It's too big." Kiara said "I thought I was loose like a slut, but I am too tight."

Bending over her I kissed her neck and said "Do you want me to take it out?"

"No!" She said quickly "Please. Please keep fucking me. I want it."

Slowly rolling my hips I started fucking her with very shallow strokes. Her moans and whimpers continued and became louder. As my cock started to go deeper into her tight cunt, her moans started to become faster.

"Oh god, oh yes, fuck me please. Harder, please fuck me hard." Kiara's moans and pleadings became urgent and I could guess that she was very excited and getting ready for her first orgasm. I slowed down my strokes which made her beg harder.

Then I grabbed her neck, pressed her down and really drilled her hard. She yelped with each stroke but each one was cut off by my next thrust into her.

"Oh god, I am cumming!" She screamed and I could feel her body going all stiff before she release it all. Her pussy was pulsing around my shaft as I fucked her hard with long, forceful thrusts.

As I felt her orgasm, I pushed my dick deeper into her cunt knowing her orgasm would cancel any pain. Her tits were getting crushed on the table and she seemed to be really turned on and wild. Her next orgasm followed on pretty much on the heels of the first one.

Her tight, shapely ass was right in front of me. As I watched her thrash on the table under me, I lifted my hand and slapped her ass.

"Oh yes!" She moaned. I slapped her other cheek, harder. She moaned again. Her orgasm lasted a long time and she continued to scream and moan under me as I fucked her without showing any mercy on her young, delicate body.

My strokes got harder and rougher as I felt my balls get tighter and the hot current rushing through my body to my shaft. I was really slamming her beautiful naked body into the table now as I fucked her like a beast. Suddenly, my cock exploded inside her like a huge liquid bomb. I could feel the cum rushing through my cock and pumping into her cunt. She screamed and came right after I came in her. I held her in place and pumped my hot seed into her young womb, marking her as my bitch.

When I pulled out of her cunt, she moaned in protest. I pulled her up and told her "On your knees, Kiara."

She went down to her knees without a word. I pulled her hair, and made her look up into my eyes. My messy, cum-soaked cock was inches away from her mouth.

"Now, lick me clean like a good little whore, Kiara."

She nodded and started licking my cock, eating my cum like a good girl. After a couple of licks, she smiled and I could see that she loved the taste. She licked up all my cum, licking under my cock and giving my balls a tongue bath as well. Then she took my cock in her mouth and sucked it fully deep, cleaning it thoroughly. I stopped her as my cock started to get hard. I knew I would spend the whole day banging her if I were not careful.

"Good girl." I patted her cheek and she smiled a happy smile.

Kareena showed her to the bathroom to fix her appearance. I told Kareena to make some more tea and bring it to the living room. I went to the living room and took a seat on the long sofa.

A few minutes later, Kiara came in, dressed again, looking clean and fresh but walking a little bit stiffly.

I patted the sofa next to me "Come, sit, darling."

"So, as you know now," I told her "you will be my bitch while you are living here."

Kiara nodded "I would like that, Sir. I have never been fucked like this before, Sir and I don't think I could go back to boys my own age after being so expertly destroyed by a real man. I would rather be your bitch and focus on my studies, Sir."

"Sounds smart." I said.

"Would you...would you fuck me regularly, Sir?"

I nodded "Yes, along with the other girls who will live here."

Kareena came in with tea "He has his own house across the street. The girls who live there also belong to him. And if you have not already guessed, I belong to him as well."

"Of course." Kiara said "A real man needs a proper stable. I can't imagine just one girl can satisfy that monster of his."

"Stable, that's a good term for it, Sir." Kareena said, handing me a cup. She gave one to Kiara "Are you ready to be a part of his stable, Kiara?"

"Oh, I would love it, ma'am. Yes, please. If you think I passed the slut test."

I nodded "You are a good slut, Kiara."

=============================================================

After Kiara left, Kareena came over to my sofa with her laptop.

"Sir, she was a nice slut, wasn't she?"

"Yes, a good addition to the stable." I agreed.

"I have got a couple more new applications, and frankly all of them look like gorgeous fucktoys. It's up to you which one you want to try next."