Landscaping Her Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The address on the invoice was a surprise in an area nearby popular with footballers - i.e. detached mini-mansions with manicured lawns. "Maybe, he's actually secretly loaded!" she mused. Sara pulled up and pressed the intercom. "Sorry to bother you... I have Phil's phone here?" The sliding gate opened automatically without further conversation and she followed the driveway round to the entrance of a newly refurbished neo-classical style house with a fair few more bedrooms than her suburban semi had.

What she assumed was a house-keeper, met Sara at the door, "I will show you in, follow me." Sara saw that there was some sort of drinks reception going on as they climbed the stairs, as there were many guests in the rooms either side, chatting quietly with champagne all round.

"Please wait here and he will come as soon as he can," the maid instructed by gesturing towards one of the bedrooms then disappeared before any further questions could be asked.

The bedroom was dark but she sat on the large king-size bed as there were no other seats, wondering cheekily if she could get away with nosing through the wardrobe without getting caught. There were photos on the side table but she couldn't make out who was in them as the curtains were drawn. Getting impatient, she decided she would have to let some light in when a familiar silhouette appeared inside the door, closing it behind him. "Hi! I have your phone." she started.

Strong arms drew Sara close and their lips locked in an electric kiss. "I'm really sorry to disturb your party - your place is incredible." she continued. Still no words from Phil but she did not comment any further as his left hand was now caressing her breast and then the right hand reached round squeezing her bottom, perhaps a little harder than she would have liked. Her breathing speed increased and she felt herself being walked back against the wardrobe. Then one of the hands found its way under her dress and into her knickers. Instinctively she pushed away but couldn't as she didn't have any room for manoeuvre.

Then she felt a finger slip easily inside her, causing her to give an involuntary moan. "Phil, please, I am not sure about this!" But the kisses on her neck and the action down below were starting to get her feeling a little wild. At any minute someone could walk in, Sara thought, and gripped his arms tightly.

Then it all got very confusing. A voice from the door which was definitely Phil's said brusquely, "What are you doing, Sam?!" The man who had been pressing Sara to the cupboard was pulled away and then apparently a punch was thrown, knocking the person she thought was Phil flat on the floor. Sara screamed in shock.

"Are you OK? What did he do to you?" said Phil in concern as she took Sara by the hand and led her from the bedroom.

Sara was now in disarray. "I'm... fine, um... who was that?" Looking back she saw that the person who had been intimate moments ago looked similar to but was definitely not Phil.

"My so-called brother, Sam." He almost spat the words. "Let me explain." Phil made his way downstairs with Sara in tow. "This is not my house. Sam was kind enough to put me up here for a few weeks whilst I finished the building work on my own home. I guess he is still up to his old tricks though, I hope he didn't hurt you?"

They were now standing outside the front gates of the huge abode and things were starting to fall into place for Sara. "Well, no he didn't hurt me..." Her head was spinning as in fact it had been quite nice, but maybe her emotions needed a minute to adjust to the facts.

"Let me buy you coffee please to apologise for his behaviour." he begged. How could Sara say no, his beautiful eyebrows were full of worry and when he looked at her with such care she felt she might do anything for him.

--- 9 --

The sun streamed through the cafe window across the hot guy opposite Sara, and she couldn't help but imagine his toned physique under his polo shirt. Something about those strong arms flexing as he daintily drank the steaming espresso made it difficult for her to concentrate on his words.

"Sara? What do you think?"

"Um, so sorry, I was lost in my thoughts!"

"Oh OK, well I guess the landscaping conversation could be put on hold if you wanted, but I do need to know if you are happy for me to carry on with the work given... everything?" he blushed perhaps at the recollection of recent days.

"Um, well, I wouldn't want you to give up now, the garden is starting to look really good?"

"Sure - then let's say that I will finish it up next week. I will drop you a message when I can next come over."

Sara's heart sank unexpectedly for a second at the thought of an uncertain number of days without Phil being in her life. But this was silly she decided and pushed it from her mind. They chatted for at least an hour on all manner of topics until the cafe staff made a noisy show of cleaning their table.

"I guess I should head off." Phil stood up, putting on his jacket.

They walked back towards the parking area and got into Sara's car again. Phil said, "You don't have to drop me back, I am happy to get the bus! And so sorry again about my brother, his competitiveness makes him get into some quite bad behaviour which is inexcusable of course."

"No", scolded Sara, "I am the one who messed up. I can't really have thought that was you. Let's forget about it." Easier said than done though, the whole episode had got Sara in a bit of a state of arousal at being desired by all these hot men.

"I bet you thought that I was some super-rich entrepreneur, probably over-charging you for my work!" Phil supposed.

"No, not at all. I was relieved actually as it didn't seem like your scene," Sara soothed. She realised that she had placed her hand on his thighs in reassurance, but now it had been there for many more seconds than were needed and she could see that there was a stirring in Phil's trousers in response.

Phil pulled her face towards him and sensually kissed her. Sara responded by rubbing her fingers over his bulging crotch area whilst his tongue explored every part of her mouth. She caressed his strong jaw and she immediately realised that she wanted him badly. Dusk was falling and no one had walked through the secluded village car park the whole time they were there. "Shall we move into the back seat?" Sara slyly asked. All Phil could do was nod like a grinning puppy.

They both got out and quickly opened the back doors, scanning for other people like guilty teenagers. Phil slid along the seat to allow Sara to straddle his lap. They continued to kiss with Phil pulling Sara's dress down so she was topless except for her lacy bra. They paused and Sara fumbled with his shirt buttons exposing his hairy and tanned upper body. Phil's hand reached between her legs, rubbing her pussy through her panties at which point she knew there was no turning back.

A few minutes later the dress was completely off, and as gracefully as possible in the slightly limited back seat space, Phil helped her out of her underwear with Sara giggling away. The excitement of being naked in a dimly lit public area was a definite turn on, so she was eager for his body to be next to her. Phil took off his trousers and she got a good look at his penis for the first time. It was thick, not too long, but circumcised so she could clearly see the shape of the tip and immediately pictured what it would feel like.

Sara leapt back into the saddle and guided his hard throbbing cock into her. She gasped a little and tightened as the width was initially a little difficult to accommodate. "Are you OK?" Phil checked.

"Yes, of course!" Sara now took a breath and lowered herself a little further, allowing her moistness to lubricate the shaft with each motion.

With a final downward movement, her thighs now rested on his and Sara felt that she had never been this full. She looked into his dark eyes and he returned her gaze of erotic intimacy. Slowly, he flexed his hips to pull out his penis and then firmly plunged it back in. Sara closed her eyes and let herself succumb to this gentle fucking which gradually increased in tempo with each motion. "Oh yes, oh god", she murmured.

Phil was really enjoying himself too - looking at her incredible breasts gently bobbing against his chest he felt like he'd hit the jackpot. At that point he thought nothing would be able to interrupt them, but out of the corner of his eye he spotted a security guard with a torch patrolling the car park. "Oh shit." He clasped Sara to his body and quieted her movements.

"What is it?" Sara asked breathlessly. Then she saw too. "Quick - I have a blanket." Sara pulled it over herself and pushed Phil down onto his back on the seat and covered them both.

For a few anxious minutes they lay, Sara kneeling right over him with Phil still inside her as the light flashed into the front seats of the car and then slowly moved on. Phil stifled a moan as Sara cheekily kept on grinding herself on his stiff member. "Shhh!" she joked, her pussy now completely soaked as it slid easily up and down his cock.

The light went off but Sara suspected that the guard was not gone and was secretly watching them, disguised by the dark. 'Well if he wants to be a pervert, let him!' she decided. Sara sat up and rode the prostrate man with gusto, throwing off the blanket and supporting herself on his chest whilst working her hips creatively in a circular motion that she was sure she had learned in a dance class once. She felt sure it would be the perfect way to stimulate her most sensitive part at the same time as being penetrated.

After continuing with greater and greater speed finally she exclaimed, "I'm coming," but carried on with Phil bracing himself against her thighs as he attempted to time his climax with hers. When he felt no longer able to wait he pushed himself as deep as he could into Sara whose body was shaking uncontrollably and groaned as his ejaculation pumped into her. Sara collapsed onto him feeling the hotness gush, and with spasms all through her body lay just whispering, "Oh Phil...".

They snuggled together for a few minutes, with sweaty but fragrant bodies heaving gently as they got their breaths back. Sara felt the hot cum that was dripping out of her as he pulled out and rubbed some over her pussy giving her a new wave of tingling. She had always wondered what it tasted like but resisted the urge to try now, cleaning herself with tissues instead.

Then, without words they got dressed, sheepishly handing each other back items that belonged not to them. The car park was definitely empty now so their voyeur must have fled.

"Anyway, let me drop you back!" was all Sara could say as they pulled onto the night time road. She wondered if her husband would still be out when she returned and hoped her flushed cheeks would be back to normal soon.

12