All Comments on 'Laney Fucks a Virgin'

by Bottom_side_up

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
pkp033pkp0333 months ago

🔥🔥🔥

continuing to enjoy this friend group!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yeah like it. Hot as fuck.

This new guy could interact with the other couples as well, could be a good character

youjizz123youjizz1233 months ago

I always love your stories. You strick a amazing balance between realistic concepts and fun/organic characters. Plus your descriptions of sex and the related dialogue is so hot and in depth. Every story you write is a gift, please don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another great story!

gcarlgcarl3 months ago

This story resonates with me.

Back in the dark ages, in the late 60s, I was a college freshman.

And a virgin.

One night, a senior girl decided that she would relieve me of that condition.

She was a good teacher & I was very grateful. Never forgot her.

Crusader235Crusader2353 months ago

Well that was really Hot! I'm going to chase down more of your Laney stories. And if you'd like to add to this one, that would be ok too. Maybe next time He could show Laney new tricks. Five stars, and thank you for it.

AndrewMarxAndrewMarx2 months ago

As I've said before you're so good at this. Please when you have the time, write more, you're a really good author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice characters, enough complexity and some ambivalence, and then just really good sex. The humour and dialogue are really nice and allow us to side with the characters. I really liked that she was learning about uncircumcised dicks. Nice twist. Laney is learning that when the unusual becomes the normal, it is time to switch it up to something else. I look forward to more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous