Laney (The Brothers-in-law)

Story Info
Laney descends into debauchery.
11.3k words
3.11
3.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow-up to The Brothers-in-law.

Laney

Jacob:

Jacob was leaning on the door jam to his office as Laney walked by. It was unusual for her to be at the shelter on a Friday, but he figured she was here to check in on Jake. Jake was one of the people who lived here at the shelter. At least temporarily. When he came here he had been on drugs, drinking a lot, and had been a mess. Both Laney and Jacob had helped him to get sober and cleaned up. At thirty-eight, Jake looked his age, perhaps a bit older. Life had not been kind to him. But, since living in the shelter he looked much better. That morning he'd had an interview at an office building to be a janitor or a maintenance man and that was probably why Laney had stopped by this evening. To see how it had gone. He thought of following her and talking to her, but he was afraid he had become a bit too obvious.

When Laney first volunteered at the shelter she was quiet and very shy. She dressed conservatively, and barely spoke unless necessary, but was and is very good with the people that have to come to the shelter. But, just a few weeks previous she had gone on vacation. When she came back from that trip, she seemed to have changed some. She suddenly started wearing skirts, which showed off her incredible legs. He blouses were soft cotton and though she has small breasts, her nipples poked through her bra underneath. Since her return, Jacob constantly thought about her. He could not help himself. In truth, she worried him just a little bit around some of the guys that came and went into the shelter.

Jake:

Laney knocked on the door to the room that Jake currently occupied. This was one of only three of the rooms in the shelter that had a lock. It was intended for couples on the rare occasions couples or families stayed in the shelter, but since they had none currently Jake occupied the room. He was supposed to have a roommate, but Arthur had not been around for a few days. They both understood that if a family came in they would have to move to one of the common rooms, but for now they could stay.

Laney heard him move across the room in answer to his knock. She heard him unlock the bolt and then he opened the door for her. "Oh..., Miss Laney. Good to see ya. Somethin' I can help you wif?"

"May I come in, Jake?" She looked at him as he opened the door. Jake was not a bad-looking man. Tall, taller than six feet she would guess. Chocolate brown skin that now he was cleaned up reminded her of some of the boys she knew in High School. She had never dated or even been with a black man, but she had thought about it.

"Oh..., acourse'. Sorry bout that, come on into my abode." She smiled as he waved his hand directing her into the small space. All that was in the room were two single beds, two very small chests for their things, and a couple of leather bags Jake had picked up somewhere to store others of his things.

"I came to see how your interview had gone. You did go to it, right?"

"Oh, yep, acourse' Miss Laney. I thinks I got the job as the janitor for now. He says he might try me on as a fixer once he is sure I am gonna work out. I sure hopes so." He looked down at his hands and then something that sort of surprised Laney. "Cans' I ax you why you dress so sexy now, Miss Laney?"

Laney smiled and looked at Jake, turning her head to the side slightly, not looking him in the eyes. "Well, I guess I am trying not to be shy anymore. Also, as my husband says, If you go it, flaunt it." She then turned her face back to his and looked him directly in the eyes. "Why do you ask Jake?"

"Oh..., I'm jess thinkin'. You should maybe move over to that small bed of mine and take off them pretty clothes you's wearin'." Jake had a big grin on his face, but she thought that he had meant what he had said. But she hesitated, not sure how to respond, or what to do. "I ain't kiddin' Miss Laney. Why don't you take off them clothes? I think I wants to fuck you. I think you wants it too."

She was unsure what to do. How did this man know she wanted to fuck? Ever since her vacation with her family a few weeks previous, all she could think about was being fucked. She also had learned on that trip, that she liked being told what to do. In the sex department. She had never been with a black man and here was her chance. She walked towards the bed, not undressing yet, and said, "Maybe..., on one condition. We have to make this quick. I don't want to get caught. You do have some of those condoms we leave at the desk, right?"

"I sho do. Got some right here in my bag..., and not too quick, I ain't had none in a long time." Jake said this as he walked over to the smaller of the two leather bags. He pulled out a condom, practically dancing back across the room towards her. "Now..., you ain't just teasin' me is you?" Laney could not believe herself. She was going to let a homeless guy fuck her, and her pussy was running like a faucet thinking about it. She reached down and quickly pulled off the flowered cotton blouse she was wearing. Laney stands about five feet four inches tall, a brunette with beautiful green eyes, and a petite nose. She has smallish breasts but tends to wear soft bras underneath cotton shirts that often show off her perky nipples through those shirts. She has incredible legs, a perfect ass, and a smile that always has men staring at her. She knew men often fantasized about her.

Laney then sat on the bed. She knew the linens were clean as they were changed every day by a laundry service that helped out the shelter for free. A tax right off. She quickly removed her flats and then pulled off her skirt. That was when Jake noticed she was not wearing underwear. "Oh..., damn. You needs it bad."

Laney smiled at Jake but did not respond. He quickly undressed and walked over to the bed, "Baby, lay back. I am gonna fuck you good. Is yo pussy ready, baby?" Laney nodded her head yes as she lay back on the very small bed while Jake put on the condom. Jake quickly climbed on top of her. He had a wide grin on his face as he pointed his cock at her very wet pussy. He slowly slid his six-inch cock into her pussy and she moaned. "Oh..., God. Yo pussy is tight. Fuck, this some good pussy."

There was no shower at the shelter, so the men and women here generally went to the local Y for their showers. But, it was across town and not convenient, so sometimes they would go days without showering. This must be the case, for Jake smelled musty. Laney did not mind, in fact, for some reason, his smell turned her on. God, I am such a slut. I like being fucked by a dirty man. So hot... Thinking this Laney almost balked. Her mind told her to push him off of her, but then she felt his cock going in and out of her. It felt so good, his cock felt so good fucking her pussy. He then leaned down and began to suck on her left nipple. "Oh..., God, Jake. F-fuck you feel so good inside me. Fuck yes, Jake."

"Yeah, baby. You likes that dick. I got dick for you. Whenever you wants it, I got dick for you." He brought his mouth down, this time to her right breast. He was not gentle, he sucked her entire breast into her mouth, his suction so violent that that later she would be bruised from his mouth pulling that tit away from her body. "Oh, baby. B-been awhile. F-fuck yo pussy is so tight."

Laney looked down, watched his mouth suck on her tit. Suddenly he released it and it bounced some sending needles of pleasure down to her pussy. The shelter had helped Jake to find assistance to have his teeth cleaned and some cavities filled. So, Laney did not balk when next Jake brought his face to hers. Laney wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his lips down to her and began to kiss him passionately. It seemed to truly turn him on. He began to fuck her even harder, making animalistic grunts. Breaking their kiss momentarily she said to him, "Shh, no so loud. We..., we don't want to get caught. But oh God your cock feels so damn good."

"Oh, baby. Wish I could cum in yo hot pussy. So fucking hot."

"We will, send you..., to the clinic. Get you tested, then you can cum in me. But no other pussy without a condom." She looked up at him and he just grinned down at her. She could see the glean, the look of pure lust in his eyes and she relished it. Being wanted, being needed for sex had become such a turn-on for Laney. "You have a good dick, Jake. F-fuck me doggy style please." Jake grinned pulled himself out of her and moved back on the small, narrow bed. Laney turned around and raised herself onto her hands and knees. Balancing on her left hand, she reached back with her right and spread her ass cheeks to expose her pussy to him. "Fuck my pussy, Jake. Fuck me good."

Laney looked back and could see the grin on his face once more. "Oh..., you want to be fucked like a bitch, huh? You a bitch in heat, baby?"

"Oh God yes Jake. Now, fuck me. Fuck me hard, j-just don't be too loud."

She lowered herself down to her elbows as Jake grasped her hips and slid his cock into her wanton pussy. "God..., fuck, you have such a tight pussy. Best pussy I have ever fucked, baby. Yeah, you like that black cock, don't you, baby?"

"You..., you are going too slow, Jake. Please fuck me harder," she said in a hushed whisper. "Fuck me harder, Jake."

She turned her head away from him, straightening her body so he could fuck down into her pussy. She loved the feeling in this position, the feeling of her g-spot, the feeling of his hot cock. She moaned into the pillow attempting to keep her voice down. "Oh..., God, baby. Such..., such a hot pussy. God..., you are such a good fuck. Such a good fuck Miss Laney."

"J-Just Laney, Jake. Harder Jake. Fuck me harder."

"Okay, you slut. You is a slut, Laney. A good fuck. The best. God, you is so fucking tight. Laney..., you gonna make me cum real good. Cum so much..." His fingernails dug into her hips as he pumped her roughly the way she wished it. Harder and harder. He moaned with exquisite pleasure, his need for release coming to the fore. "God..., yes, I'ze about to cum in you, wench. I iz about to explode this dick cover, baby. About to cum in you."

"Oh..., God. God yes. F-fuck yes. Jake, cumming on your cock. It..., it feels so fucking good..." Jake looked down. He could see a string of her cum on his cock. Then more, her cum thick, like nothing he had ever seen before. It added to his pleasure as he sprayed his cum, a large amount, into the condom. "Ohhhhhh, yes." She had been whispering, but now her voice raised. "Yes..., yes. Fuck yes, I am cumming Jake."

"S-so am I Miss..., I mean Laney. I be cumming so hard. So fucking hard. Yes, yes, yes. Fuck yes, Laney."

Jacob:

The pair separated. She lay back on the bed, "Get me something to clean myself, Jake." Jake looked around the room but he had not much for the task. He grabbed the blue shirt he had been wearing and handed it to her. She took it and it smelled deeply of his musty odor. She then wiped her pussy of her juices, her cum. She quickly dressed as Jake found another shirt and put on his clothes. She smiled at him and was about to leave, but Jake pulled her towards him and into his arms. He kissed her passionately and then went to the door. "Wait..., let me check." She nodded her head yes and he opened the door and peeked out. "It's clear Miss... It's clear Laney." She slipped out giving him a peck on the cheek as she departed. This long hall to the rooms at the north end of the shelter led to a common chamber with tables that acted as a cafeteria twice a day. To her right, to the west were three offices, including one she used for various tasks. At the back end of the hallway was the office of Jacob, who ran the place. To the left was an office she used, the right was an office filled with paperwork, boxes of canned food supplies, Linen, and other sundries for the shelter as this room was very dry. She was about to turn to her office door when Jacob stuck his head out his door. "Laney, can you come here for a moment?"

She turned and smiled at Jacob, "Sure, what's up?" She said as she walked towards his office. She knew her hair was a bit disheveled, so she ran her fingers through it as he opened the door and waved her in. The door has a thick glass window with a curtain that can be pulled for privacy. In all the two years she had worked there, she had never witnessed him pull that curtain. He did as she entered, and then he reached down and locked the door. To say she was surprised, would be an understatement.

Laney has always liked Jacob. A bit overweight, he stands a couple of inches under six feet. Dark hair with a receding hairline, brown eyes, a nice smile with cherubic cheeks that belies his forty-one years. She had moved the front of his desk and turned to talk to him his back to the door a few paces away. "Jacob..., what's up?"

Jacob smiled a reassuring smile at her and said, "We need..., we need to talk about something." He looked down before continuing. "Answer me a question, Laney?"

"What's that Jacob?"

"Did you enjoy Jake fucking you?" She thought to protest but he held up his hand. "I happened to walk by and I heard you both. There is not point in denying it."

Laney blushed profusely. She did not know how to respond. She had been looking at her feet, she finally looked up and into his eyes. "Yes..., yes I did. I enjoyed it very much. I will go get my things now, Jacob."

"Now...., why would you do that Laney?"

"Well, I mean, I guessed you would want me to go after what..., what I did with Jake. I thought you might be angry with me."

Jacob smiled and looked at her. "Laney..., take off your clothes." She looked at him more deeply and now she could see the look of lust in his eyes. "Take off your clothes, and lean over my desk." He walked to that desk and moved everything to either side.

Laney hesitated but then realized her nether region, her pussy was getting wet. At first slowly, but finally quickly she began to take off her clothes. "Okay, Jacob, how would you have me?"

He was in front of his chair that sat behind his desk. He pushed it aside as she finished taking off the last of her clothing items. "Here, lean over my desk, Laney." She came to him and leaned over the desk as he had instructed. He had a grin on her face. Laney pressed her tits on his desk and brought her hands back. She spread her ass cheeks, this time with both hands. She was looking forward but could hear him unbuckle his pants. She heard them drop to the floor and then she felt his hand run up her slit. "From now on, you will fuck me whenever I want it. If..., if you want to work here."

She turned her head and looked back at him. "Are you going to put your cock in me, or just blabber on Jacob?"

He grinned at her as he brought his cock to her opening. His cock was not small, but it was not large either. He pushed it into her pussy slowly, enjoying the sensation. "God, you feel so good. You will fuck me each day you work here Laney?"

"Oh, God..." she responded as he pumped in and out of her. "Yes..., whatever you want, Jacob. Just..., just fuck me good, sir. Fuck my pussy good. Yes..., you can fuck me again. Regularly, Jacob. But what about your wife?"

"She can not fuck like you. Like I knew you would." In and out he pumped her. As always, she loved the sensation of his cock, of a cock, going in and out of her. She knew, that now, she was a slut. A woman for men to fuck..., to use. It was what she lived for. "Your..., your pussy is so..., so good Laney. So fucking tight."

"Men, m-men tell me that a lot. Do you like that tight pussy, Jacob?"

"Men? Then you fuck many men. N-not just Jacob. Not just your husband. Are you safe? Do you take precautions?"

"Oh..., yes. You have no worries. I assume you have fucked recently only..., only your wife?"

"Yes..., but she can not. She does not fuck like you." He tightened his grip on her hips. He had never had a woman so willing to take cock for cocks sake. "You..., you know you are good at this, d-don't you?"

"I like to be fucked by men. Used by men. Yes, I am good because..., because I let men use me. I love to be used. Fuck, can you fuck me harder, Jacob? Don't hold back. I..., I like to be fucked hard. Fuck me hard Jacob." Jacob had never been with a woman that begged him to fuck her hard. That needed his dick as much as he needed the pussy he was fucking. "Please, Jacob. Fuck me hard. Very hard."

Jacob leaned over and grabbed her hair. He had seen this in porn movies and had always wanted to do it. His wife would never let him, so he wrapped his hand through her lovely hair and pulled her head back. With his other hand, he reached around and played with her left tit, squeezing her nipple aggressively. "So..., you like being used, Laney?" He yanked her head back even more roughly as he pounded her pussy with his cock. He squeezed that nipple even harder, "You like me fucking you."

Laney never would have suspected that mild-mannered Jacob would be like this. That he would be rough with her. Her voice pinched off from her head being pulled back she replied, "Yes..., yes. Fuck yes, Jacob. Fuck, use me, Jacob."

He then surprised her by standing up and placing his thumb against her ass. As he fucked her, he pushed that thumb into her ass, still pounding her. She was so surprised at how much control he had. She was shocked at his thumb in her ass. "Oh, baby. I am going to use you. Use you good." He then slapped her right ass cheek very hard. She was surprised, but it did not stop the enjoyment of his cock going in and out of her. Even his thumb in her ass felt good. But then suddenly he pulled out. He ran his finger up her slit. She wanted to look back, but he still had a tight grip on her hair. "I am going to enjoy this, baby. I have never gotten to do this with my wife."

"What's that, Jacob"

He did not answer. He pushed her juices into her asshole and then spit a big wad and also directed it into her ass. She suddenly knew what he was going to do. She had never been fucked in the ass, and she was not sure she was ready for it. Before she could protest, he put his cock at her rectum and then felt it pop into her. "Oh..., God, your ass is even tighter, Laney."

"Fuck, Jacob. That hurts. I..., I have never done this."

"There is a first time for everything," he said as he began to pump in and out of her ass. The pain was excruciating, but slowly it began to diminish. She knew at this point she had no choice, so she tried to relax. "God, so fucking good. You are so fucking good, Laney."

Gritting her teeth she replied, "Okay..., okay Jacob. Let me..., let me adjust."

"Oh, baby. This is too good to go slow." Laney could not believe how quickly Jacob had turned into a man who needed to dominate a woman. She should hate it, it still hurt a bit. But, at the same time, she started to get off. The pain had diminished so she reached under herself and found her pussy. Her clit was below the edge of the desk so she began to manipulate it as Jacob pounded her ass now. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. I am going to cum, Laney. I am going to cum in your ass. Fuck yes, I am going to fill your ass with my cum." She did not reply, but she felt herself very quickly on the cusp of her own orgasm. She pushed hard on her button, wanting her release. Just as she felt herself about to cum he grunted, "Oh, oh, gah, fuck, yes." She then felt his cum shoot into her ass, gobs of his cum in her back hole. It was warm and different than any sensation she had ever felt before. Her orgasm overtook her. As he pumped his cum into her she felt her cum leak out of her pussy and down her legs. Jacob moaned now, he finished emptying his cum into her. She said very little, made very little noise as she had her orgasm. It was not the best orgasm she had ever had, but it was not horrible either.