Laney (The Brothers-in-law)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus you are hot," he replied. He then grabbed her shoulders and started to push Laney down onto his huge cock. He sort of forced her, and she groaned, not just at his huge cock entering her body, but the strength of his hand on her shoulders pushing her down in rhythm to his thrusts upward into her wanton pussy. "God, your pussy is so tight, Laney."

"Mhm..., oh..., J-Jesus. F-fuck..., God your cock is huge, Roger. Do..., do you want to go to the bedroom, R-Roger?" With that, he lifted her up and off of his cock. With his incredibly strong arms, he lifted her. He had been to her home on many occasions before. He knew where the master bedroom was, so he carried her straight back down the hallway from the front door to that bedroom.

Laney wrapped her arms around him as he carried her to the bedroom. She wanted to kiss him, but Laney was afraid they would run into a wall or something. She took her into that room and not so gently dropped her onto the bed. She lay back and spread her legs. Roger smiled and climbed onto the bed and placed his cock at her spread legs. "You started this. I am going to fuck you now Laney. I am going to fuck you very hard. As hard as you have ever been fucked." With those incredible muscles, she believed every word.

Roger then lay atop her and wrapped his arms around her ass as he shoved his huge cock into her wet pussy. He gripped her ass as tight as he could, shoving his cock in and out of her love canal. "Gnah, gnah, f-fuck..." He moaned and groaned as he pounded his cock into her tunnel, his head resting on her right shoulder. Laney felt his chin, the bone of his chin digging into her shoulder. It was painful, but his cock stabbing in and out of her, not quite going all the way into her body, truly turned her on. "F-fuck... Fuck, Laney. I..., I am going to cum. I am g-going to fill your pussy with my cum, Laney. Oh G-God..., fuck. Here..., here I go."

He held her, crushed her against the bed. There was no sexuality, no care in this. Roger was just fucking her. Using her for his release. He cared not about her orgasm. He just wanted to cum in her pussy. Laney loved it. Laney loves being used, being fucked like some sex toy. "God, cumming on your cock again Roger. I..., I can feel your cum spraying in me. Filling up my pussy. Oh..., God, oh God..., G-God Roger. F-fuck." He pumped again and again, spraying her insides with his cum. From not wanting to touch her, to fucking her as hard as she had ever been fucked. It was amazing. As good a fuck, as good a pounding as she had ever had.

Suddenly he climbed off of her. He stood up, ran to the living room, and grabbed his clothes. "Jesus, what's wrong, Roger? I loved every second of that."

He was quickly dressed, "It was wrong Laney. So wrong. I have to go." Without another word, he was out the door leaving her wanting even more.

Jake and more:

Laney was left feeling as needful of cock as she ever had in her life. I have to quit thinking this way, she thought to herself. She needed to distract herself, to do something to forget about sex if only for a few hours. Thinking this, she decided to head to the shelter to do some paperwork. At least she would be accomplishing something. Not just sitting around her house thinking about cock.

After showering she dressed. She went to her car and drove the twenty minutes to the shelter where she worked. Up until this point, she would work at the shelter two days a week. She knew that this was probably going to change. Between Jacob and Jake, they were going to want her at the clinic more often.

Laney entered the clinic thinking about the paperwork she had to complete. She knew she was behind on orders for certain things needed for the shelter. But, she needed to see the books in Jacob's office to see how much money they had to spend. Their budget fluctuated based on various influences. Some money they received from the state, and occasionally they would acquire grants from various organizations. Sometimes the shelter was even given money by donors. But this happened in cycles, dependent on the reputation of homeless shelters, or the reputation of the homeless themselves.

Laney had been sitting in her office when she decided to see if Jacob was in his. She wanted to look at the books, but worried he would want to fuck her. She needed to get the ordering done, so she decided to go to his door and see if there was a crack in the shade of his window to see if he was in. Laney left her office, turned left, and went to Roger's door. There was a crack in that shade, larger than she had expected. Since the time of their first sexual encounter, he had a habit of leaving the shade pulled over the window. She peeked into Jacob's office through that window and was surprised by what she saw. A pretty brunette, her face turned slightly so she was not looking in the direction of the small window, was completely naked, leaning over the desk. The desk sat directly opposite the door and Laney could see Jacob was fucking her over his desk. He had his hand on her back, pounding her noiselessly. Perhaps they were being careful, but she also understood that the old and thick wooden door suppressed some of the sounds from the room.

Feeling a bit guilty she turned and walked back to her office. She was not certain, but this young brunette, whomever she was, Laney did not believe was his wife. It was none of her business, she was not judging Jacob, but the image ran through her mind. Laney realized her pussy was wet from the image of Jacob fucking this woman.

Suddenly she had a thought. She should go check on Jake to find out when he would start his new job. In truth, in the back of her mind, she was thinking about Jake another way. She did not want to admit it to herself, but she was remembering how good it felt when he had fucked her a few days earlier. Laney walked away from the office area, across the common area filled with tables that acted as a cafeteria. Across from that was a hallway that led to the dozen rooms used by the homeless. Two larger rooms were set aside for families, but generally speaking, those rooms were occupied by individuals as families that came to the shelter for help were somewhat rare.

Jake nominally shared the room with another temporary resident of the shelter. Arthur was never there and Laney and Jacob had decided that he would have to move out so that another, that wanted the room, could occupy it. She knocked on his door, half expecting that he would not be there. That he would be at his new job.

To her surprise, the door opened just a crack. He saw it was her and grabbed her wrist, widening the door just enough to pull her into the room. "Quick, Ize got friends over and I know it ain't allowed." He quickly closed the door behind him, knowing that Laney, after their encounter, would not tell Jacob he had friends in the room.

She looked around as she was pulled into the room. Somewhere they had scrounged an old card table and it centered the room, three men sitting on folding chairs taken from the cafeteria, cards spread out, in the middle of a game. One of them spoke, "Shit..., is this the one you told us about?"

Jake had stepped behind her, she had only taken a couple of steps into the room. He was behind her, but she heard the click of the lock and realized that Jacob had locked her in. "You gotcha. This iz the one likes to be fucked. Dontcha Miss..., I mean Laney?" She turned to see him grasp his crotch with his hand, "You wants some of this, dontcha?"

The first speaker was a street person. Dark as midnight, perhaps six feet tall in dirty and tattered clothes. She realized they had been playing for cigarettes, the room stunk of them. A second man, a couple of inches shorter but not quite as dirty, spoke up, "Hey..., do you share, Jacob?"

Jacob responded, "Shit..., she take us all on. No worries, she iz a slut."

Laney suddenly realized she had gotten herself into a situation. The tall black man who first spoke she could smell from where he sat at the table. The second one, slightly shorter and a bit cleaner stared at her with lust in his eyes. It was the third one, a lighter-skinned and a bit chubby man that moved across the room to her. He was about the same height as the cleaner one but he too smelled a bit. He came right up to her, his face close to hers. "You not bad..., not bad lookin' at all. I likes 'em with a bit more meat, but you'll do." This one, she did not even know his name, reached down to her waist and suddenly pulled her blouse up and over her head.

She stood in this small room surrounded by four black homeless men, each one now standing looking at her as if she were the main course in a banquet. "Damn..., she hot," the dark one said. He walked over, stood behind her, and unhooked her bra. It fell to the floor, her breasts exposed moved against her, and reached around, playing with her nipples. "Oh..., they hard. You wants this don't you?"

Laney suddenly realized her pussy was very wet. She said aloud what she knew to be true, "You..., you all four are going to fuck me. Aren't you?" Though a bit frightened, she was also aroused. The idea of being gang-banged by four black men had never crossed her mind, but suddenly her pussy was very hot. Something had changed in her, she had become something she never thought was possible. "Fuck, d-don't be too rough with me." But, she knew that was exactly what she wanted. For them to be forceful.

The man behind her picked her up and carried her over to the very small bed. Unceremoniously he dropped her onto that bed. As he began to take off her skirt he said, "I gets this bitch first." He pulled the skirt off, exposing the fact that she was not wearing any underwear. "Man," he said as he quickly undressed, "This bitch wants it bad. Real bad."

"Condom..., please wear a condom." She managed to say to him as she lay naked on the bed.

"Oh..., c'mon bitch. I ain't wearin' no dick cover?"

Jake then interjected, "Hey..., do as she say. You want to fuck my bitch, you wears a rubber." As he said this he went to one of his bags and pulled out a handful. Grunting, unhappy at the prospect, the dark man begrudgingly took a condom from his hand and ripped it open with his teeth. He then quickly slid it down on his already hard manhood, his normal-sized cock, and climbed onto the bed. His cock against her opening he pushed it into her body, pumping her right away. "Oh..., fuck. This bitch is fucking tight. Wet as fuck..., yeah she tight." Laney moaned, she could not help herself. He pumped in and out of her and it truly turned her on. He was not exactly clean, he had probably not showered that day, and for some reason that also turned her on. His manly smell. "Oh..., f-fuck yeah. This bitch loves cock. She loves it a lot."

Laney had closed her eyes, but now she opened them. "Yes..., your cock feels good. Wh-what is your name?"

"Bitch, my name be Crank, that's right, they call me Crank. You liken' that dick, ain'tcha?"

Crank was squatting, he had her legs by her thighs as he pumped in and out of her. As he finished his sentence the truly dirty one came up to her. He had undressed and had put on a condom, and she could see that he was dirty. Dirt in the cracks of his body. This one was a couple of inches shorter. A bit chubby and not as black as the others. He smelled of sweat and cigarette smoke. "They call me Tuck...," he laughed a deep sonorous laugh at her. "Cause my cock is so big, I gots to tuck it in. Now suck my cock bitch," he said and put his cock at her face, now turned towards him. She immediately grasped his cock, the smell of his body filling her nostrils. He was not lying, his cock was huge. Maybe not as big as the cock she'd had earlier that day from Roger, but pretty close.

Crank was slowing, "I don't want to cum yet..."

"Good, out of my way Crank. Let me get some of that pussy." It was the fourth one, almost as dark as Crank. He squatted as Laney struggled to suck on Tuck's huge cock. "My name is Arthur, and baby your pussy feels so good. Fuck, it's like fucking a virgin. Fuck..., you are so tight. God, I love your pussy." All Laney could do was moan around the cock in her mouth. She was only able to take about half of it into her mouth. Meanwhile, Arthur pounded her, fucked her harder and harder. "Shit..., f-fuck. Oh God. Yeah, baby. I am gonna blow. It's..., it's been too long. Shit..., fuck I am g-going to cum. Here..., here I go. Yes., yes, yes..." He then sprayed his cum inside her, the first load and it made her cum. If Arthur had cared, if he were to look down, he could have seen her cum, her thick cum, on his rubber-covered cock. But he did not, he leaned back, grunting like an animal as he began to squirt his climax into the condom, inside her very wet pussy. He then pulled his cock out of her, stood up and removed the condom, and threw it in the small trashcan across the room.

It was Jake who then said, "I'll be right back. I need to get something." He quickly threw on some clothes and left the room, no one paying too close attention to his words.

As he said this Tuck moved and climbed on top of her. He pinned her arms to the very small bed and spread her legs with his knees. He lined his cock with her opening and pushed it in, but not too roughly. Tuck understood that his cock was very big and understood some getting used to. It was not consideration, he just knew it would take effort so he slowly pushed his cock into her, gaining a rhythm.

The smells, these dirty men, for some reason truly turned her on. The big cock going in and out of her was incredible, amazing. "Ohhh, f-fuck. C-cumming again. J-Jesus your cock is so big. So fucking big. C-cumming Tuck. C-cumming."

Tuck did look down. He could see her cum covering his dick, coating the condom. It made him lose control so that he too shot his load into her body, into the condom. "Ohhh, f-fuck. God yes. You are the b-best. Fuck yes. So good..., you so good a bitch. You love my cock..., fuck yes." Laney was in that place. That place of complete release, of pure lust at being fucked by these men.

She had not noticed when Jake had left the room. He returned and he had something in his hand. "Move yo ass off the bed. Crank, lie down." Crank gave him a quizzical look but did as Jake asked him to. "Now..., climb on him."

Crank then said, "Yeah, climb on my dick, bitch. Fuck me good." Even if she had wanted to, she knew she could not deny them. She climbed onto Crank, now his body odor assailing her nostrils even more strongly. "Yeah..., slide that cunt down onto me. Yeah, fuck me..., Laney? Right bitch?" He did not give her the chance to respond. He wrapped his hand around her neck and pulled her face to his. He had grimy teeth, and his breath smelled of smoke and onions. But he made her kiss him, probing her mouth with his tongue. She should have been completely disgusted, but his cock inside her had her so turned on she did not fight him. There was something about this, even the grossness of it had her turned on. She felt sleazy, like a true slut and it had her as aroused, as horny as she had ever been in her life. Then she felt it. She felt him squirt his cum into the condom deep inside her pussy. She moaned into his mouth, her orgasm about to overtake her. She squeezed his cock, he broke their kiss. "Oh..., fuck. You are so hot. God..., I think we iz gonna do this again. F-fuck yes." Her orgasm coated his cock as she too released. Squeezing, pumping up and down, their mutual orgasm was amazing. She now had her hands on his chest, leaning her head back as they finished. He had been pinching her nipples, and she had only been peripherally aware of it until they both started to come down.

They finished and he moved out from under her, letting her fall to the very small bed. "Damn..., that was good. Gonna fuck her again."

It was Jake who then said, "Shit. We all gonna fuck her again. Laney, git on your hands and knees. S'my turn now." Laney did as Jake said, and got in position "She gonna be here awhile, we all gonna fuck her a bunch."

"Jake..., I..., I mean I have to get home."

"Shit, yo husband too busy to pay attention. You know that." As he said this he squirted some lubricant that he had gotten from another room and spread it across her rectum. He pushed a glob into her and positioned himself behind her. "I'm gonna fuck me some ass." Laney groaned but did not protest as he pushed his cock into her backside. "F-fuck, even tighter. Oh yeah, fucking tight. Damn..., so fucking tight."

Laney reached back with her hand between her legs to find her clit as Jake fucked her ass. The other guys stood around until Crank came to her head, turned her mouth to him, and began to fuck her face, holding her head tight so she could not move. Jake and the big dark man got into a rhythm, fucking her mouth and her ass as she played with her clit. She suddenly began to cum, so overstimulated by all the attention that she came and urinated at the same time all over Jake's bed.

Crank laughed, "Shit, look at that. Bitch lost control. You gonna need some new shit on yo bed, man."

Jake responded, "Don't care right now. Gonna cum in her. I am gonna blow my load in her ass, what a fucking hot one. What a hot pussy."

The two men began to grunt, but Crank pulled out of her mouth as Jake was just being too wild. Jake pounded her ass so hard she could barely hang on. "F-fuck..., sorry Jake, oh God, another one. I am fucking cumming again. Fuck, oh shit, cumming so hard."

"Sokay... There's extra mats, I will just switch it out. Gonna half to cause we gonna fuck..., fuck you some more. Shit, Miss..., Laney. Here I go..., fuck, here I go, cumming in yo ass. Oh God, fuck yes, fuck yes. Shit, best fuck ever!" He pounded away at her back hole and her climax help him as her anus squeezed his cock with spasms spread from her pussy. Over and over, he just kept pumping, even after his orgasm finished, still enjoying the tightness of her ass. The way she took his cock.

The pair gingerly climbed off of the bed, avoiding the mess she had made. He threw a blanket down on the cold wooden floor and she sat on it naked as he Jake dressed and took the mattress outside behind the building. Arthur brought her across the room and onto the other bed that he occasionally used. Laney did not protest but asked Arthur to get a wet rag from the communal men's bathroom and wet it so she could clean herself. He dressed, ran to the bathroom, and returned with the rag and after handing it to her he once again took off his clothing. By the time Jake came back into the room, Arthur had her pinned on her belly to the other bed, stabbing his cock in and out of her pussy, fucking her once again for all he was worth.

Before the session was over all four men fucked her three times. Using her forcefully, roughly, just the way she liked it. When they were done with her the two men who did not live there left and Laney finally dressed, bedraggled, smelling of sex and sweat and walked to her own car. She was embarrassed at her behavior, at the way she had enjoyed being used by the four men. But, she also knew, it would probably happen again.