Laney (The Brothers-in-law)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he finished and pulled his cock out of her ass. She felt more cum drip down her legs from her ass and it was a lot more than she expected. He'd had a powerful and massive orgasm in her backside. "I think you should get used to that. If you are going to be a slut, men are going to want to fuck all of your holes."

Her only reply was, "Can you get me something to wipe up? I am a mess."

Jacob had anticipated the need for he handed her a towel from the shelter's stock which she used to wipe up her pussy, her ass, and her legs. She quickly cleaned up and got dressed as he put on his pants and zipped them up. Once they were both dressed, he began to straighten up his desk. He very nonchalantly said to her, "You will be here tomorrow, correct?" She nodded her head yes in reply and then he came around the desk, went to his door, and unlocked it. She quickly left and headed to her car.

Laney had always thought of Jacob as a gentleman. She never would have suspected that he would be so aggressive. She had to admit, that it turned her on. She knew she would let him fuck her whenever he wanted. She looked forward to it.

Jason:

Since the vacation at the cabin, they had fallen back into a normal routine. The family had discussed how to move forward and they had all decided that only on special occasions would they partake in the play the way they had at the cabin. It had been five weeks since the vacation and Laney and her husband had only had sex three times. He was getting better, but Jason was still not aggressive enough for her taste. He loved her too much. But, though she had better sex with other men, she still loved her husband deeply.

It was the following day, she had gone to work and Jacob had fucked her again over his desk. This time he decided to cum in her pussy, but he fucked her just as roughly. Just the way she liked it. She was thinking of him as she sat up on their bed, her legs folded under her, in a very sexy nightie. Her husband lying next to her on his back on the bed. He had his reading glasses on and she always thought him so sexy wearing them. Like a professor or something. She let the nightgown fall off her shoulder to reveal her bruised tit. She wanted him to see it, but he still had not noticed. "I know you are tired, but baby, I need you tonight."

Jason removed his glasses and set them aside on his bedside table. She had his attention now and he reached out his hand to caress her arm and that was when he finally noticed the bruise encircling her nipple. "What's that, Laney? How did you get that?"

She smiled at him and responded, "I ran into a doorknob." A big grin on his face.

"Okay, you are short, but you are not that short, love." He reached out and pulled the gown down further to completely reveal her breasts. "Did some man give you that? Have you been fucking some other man Laney?"

"Maybe..., why do you ask, my love?"

"Was it one of my brothers?"

"No, love. It was someone..., someones else. Are you going to be upset, Jason?"

"No, but on one condition. Ask Diane if she would let me fuck her." Diane was their next-door neighbor. She was married, and her husband Roger, coincidentally the same first name as one of her brothers-in-law, had always had the hots for her. A woman can tell by the way a man looks at her. Roger had always given her that look.

"What makes you so sure Diane will want to fuck you, Jason."

"I don't know if she will, I just want you to talk to her."

She grinned at him reached down and began to remove his only piece of clothing. Jason was wearing pajama bottoms which he wore most nights, and nothing else. His cock sprung free as she pulled them off, looking into his eyes as she did so. She then removed her nightie and before she proceeded she had a sudden thought. "One sec, I will be right back." Laney walked into their bathroom. Jacob was right about one thing, she needed to get used to being fucked in the ass. She grabbed some lube she had used to remove a ring that had gotten stuck on her finger. She brought it back out to the room, and naked lay next to her husband. "Baby, I want you to fuck me in the ass. Will you fuck me in the ass?"

Looking at his wife he said, "Man, what has come over you?"

She laughed a small laugh and squeezed some of the lube into her hand. Laney pushed some into her ass and then handed the little bottle of lubricant to her husband. "Lube that cock of yours, baby."

He stared at her and thought to himself that he should object. But his beautiful wife was looking at him with a pure look of desire. Of need. I guess if I don't fuck her in the ass I am going to disappoint her. Sort of shrugging, he squeezed some of the lube onto his dick, a copious amount, and then spread it the length of his shaft. "You're sure about this baby?"

"Oh..., come on. I can see in your eyes that you want it. You want to fuck my ass." What she said was true. He did want to fuck her ass, but he did not want to hurt her. His lust, his need overtook his fear of hurting her. Laney spread her legs wide, pulling them back, her feet in the air. She leaned over her and she grasped his cock with her right hand, still holding her left leg behind the knee. She placed it on her rectum, "Push it in baby. Slow at first, let me adjust."

He had become superheated in anticipation. Sweat on his brow as he pushed his dick into her asshole. Suddenly he felt the pop of it going into her ass, past the resistance of her rectum. "Oh..., God you are so tight. Your ass is so tight." There was a grimace on her face so he held still, waiting for her to adjust. She brought her right hand that had guided his cock into her ass up to her pussy. She began to push the tip of two fingers into her pussy. "Fuck me now Jason. Fuck my ass, start slow, but fuck my ass."

Jason leaned forward, squatting as he pushed his cock in and out of her ass. "God, fucking amazing. Your ass feels so good baby. I..., I am not hurting you am I, baby?"

"No, baby. I am starting to like it. I like your cock in my ass. You can go faster now, baby. I want you to cum in my ass. F-fuck your wife good, baby. Fuck my ass." Closing his eyes, he leaned his head back and began to pump her ass a bit faster. "Oh yes..., yes baby." Laney had moved her thumb to her button and rubbed it as she pushed those two fingers deeper into her pussy. She looked up, and she could see her husband was enjoying fucking her ass, but still he was being gentle. Too gentle. "Jason..., Quit holding back. Fuck me. Use me, baby. I am your slut, your whore. Fuck my ass. Fuck my tight ass baby."

He opened his eyes and looked at her. Smiling he started to fuck her ass more aggressively. He still seemed to hold back some, but he could not hold back completely. She could see, she could feel that he was enjoying fucking her ass too much to be completely gentle. He grabbed her upper legs and pushed them back as he stabbed his cock in and out of her ass. "I..., I am going to cum, baby. I am going to cum in your ass. God, you are the hottest wench in the world. I..., I could never keep up with you. Baby, oh my baby, my slut, I am going to cum now. God yes, I am going to squirt my cum into your ass. Jesus, oh fuck..." Jason began to squirt his cum into her back tunnel, spray after spray shooting into her tight ass. For her part, Laney had not even had a chance to cum, but that was okay. She wanted to please Jason, to make sure her husband had a very good time.

Jason had finished emptying his cum into his wife's body. She pulled his cock out and sat back on the bed, spent, and very happy. "Did you enjoy that, baby?"

"God, my love, you know I did."

"Well baby, can you get me something to clean up?" A big grin on his face he arose from the bed and went into the bathroom and the linen closet. He pulled out a cloth and ran it under hot water in the faucet. He quickly brought it out to her and handed it to Laney. She cleaned herself and handed him back the cloth which he took into the bathroom and dropped it in the hamper.

Once back in the room, he saw that she was lying back, naked on their bed. She was so sexy lying there and he knew he owed her. "Spread your legs, baby." She gave him an inquisitive look for he normally could not immediately get ready for another round. But, she did as he said and Jason could see her glistening pussy. "I think I need to return the favor." As he said this he climbed between her legs, and she suddenly understood what he was going to do. She grinned to herself, for this would only be the second time he ate her pussy. He had learned, though. He crawled between her legs, using his broad shoulders to spread them wide. He leaned into her pussy and blew warm air as he moved very close. "Does that feel good, baby?"

"Yes, Jason. It feels very good." Just as he replied he kissed her pussy, his tongue slipping into her slit. Slowly he pumped his tongue in and out of her pussy, his hands on her inner thighs, pressing them apart. Now he pressed his tongue deeper into her pussy, fucking her love hole with it, pleasing her. "Oh, yes, baby. Yes. Fuck that feels so good." He smiled as he fucked in and out of her. Over and over, now a bit quicker he fucked her pussy. "Quit teasing me, baby. Make me cum." He took the hint and lifted his face and grinned at her. He pushed just the end of one finger into her pussy and sort of hooked it in and up. He searched for and found the rough area that was her G-spot. "Oh, God, you are teasing me, aren't you baby?"

He did not answer, he just pushed a second finger into her pussy and teased that spot even more. At the same time, he brought his mouth to her clit and began to gently lick it. He was gentle at first, enjoying the sound of her moaning. He lifted his head and said, "Baby..., I want you to cum for me. I want to taste your thick cum."

He then went back to work. Her button popped out of its hood and he began to suck on it. To suck on her button, now not so gently. "Oh..., Jesus baby. Keep doing that. Yes, fuck, you are learning Jason. Fuck, I am going to cum on your face. Oh, God yes baby. Here..., here I go." She then began to release her cum around his fingers. He moved his mouth down and began to lap up that cum around his fingers. "F-fuck..., so good baby. Fuck, you are getting so good. Oh Jesus, fuck, yes baby, yes..." He had never known a woman who's cum was as thick as his wife. It turned him on and his cock once again came to attention. He waited for her to finish, for her body to stop shaking, to begin to relax. Jason quickly removed his fingers from his pussy, his mouth from her clit, and moved forward, on top of her. He suddenly remembered he had not cleaned his cock after fucking her ass. He quickly ran to the bathroom, his hard cock swinging all the way. He grabbed another cloth, cleaned himself well, and ran back to the bedroom. He jumped onto the bed next to her and quickly rolled on top of his lovely wife. Laney giggled and said, "What are you doing, baby?"

"I am about to fuck you baby. Fuck you hard." Surprising her, Jason finally started to become very rough. He pinned her arms to the bed and at the same time he stabbed his cock into her. Holding her down, a look of pure lust on his face he said, "You can fuck whoever you want. But you still belong to me, baby. This pussy..., this body is mine."

Pinned to the bed Laney could do nothing. She wanted to kiss him, his cock pumping in and out of her pussy felt so good. "K-kiss me baby. Kiss me."

"Right now I am in charge, Laney. You do as I say. That's the way you like it, yes?" She started to reply but he quickly intervened. "Shut up wench. Just nod your head yes." She smiled, impressed at the way her husband was finally acting. Jason then leaned over and sucked that bruised tit into her mouth. He knew it hurt, but that was his intent. To hurt her, to turn her on by his roughness. Laney clenched her teeth, it was painful, but it also made her needful. Her husband was using her for his pleasure. He was fucking her hard, fast, his cock stabbing in and out as roughly as he had ever fucked her. She wanted to say something, but he had instructed her to keep her mouth shut. "You are my slut..., my slut baby. Fuck yes, fuck you are so hot. So fucking hot baby. Here..., here I go."

He shot his second load of the night, this time in her pussy. She groaned, loving the best pounding she had ever gotten from her husband. Laney had another incredible orgasm, around his cock this time. She could not hold back the words anymore. "Oh God, baby, oh fuck, I am cumming on your cock. God yes Jason. F-fuck yes..." The two finished their mutual orgasm together and Jason did not begrudge her calling out. Her words added to his pleasure. He knew he was truly tuning his wife on. That she was as hot for him in that moment, in those moments, as she had ever been for him. It was the best coupling, the best sex the husband and wife had ever experienced. It would be a night that neither would ever forget.

Roger:

It was Thursday a couple of days after Laney's and Jason's night of wild sex. Jason had to go out of town that Wednesday and would not be back until the following Sunday. Diane, their neighbor, and a stay-at-home wife, had gone out with some girlfriends for the day. In a casual conversation about their day, Diane had told her she would be back that evening. Roger had the day off and Laney knew he was at home. It was about nine in the morning when she called her neighbor. "Hello, neighbor. What's up?" Roger answered the phone.

"Well, Roger, can you come over here? I need your help with something."

"Sure..., give me five minutes. I will be right over."

Laney was wearing a red bra and panties set. Over the set she had a bathrobe, she intended to seduce Roger. She would then talk to his wife about fucking her husband. Jason is hot, most women would want to fuck him. Laney felt she would feel less guilty if she fucked her husband first, and, she would enjoy having another man who wanted to fuck her. Laney planned on having many regulars. Men who wanted to fuck her. Jason had given her permission and she planned on taking advantage of that.

She greeted him at the door, her bathrobe loosely tied to show off her legs. "Hey, Roger. Come here for a second," she said as she turned walking to the living room. Laney knew that as she turned the bathrobe flew open showing off her ass, her legs even more. Leading him to the couch, "Here, have a seat, I want to talk to you about something?"

Roger gave her a strange look. She knew he was enjoying the show and she had to suppress a smile. "Uh, Laney, I thought you needed some help with something."

He still had not sat so she insisted. "Please, have a seat. I will explain." Looking up at her, Roger did as Laney asked and sat down on the sofa. As he sat down she continued, "Well, let me ask you something. Please be honest. Do you find me attractive?"

Laney could see him blush. Roger is not tall, about five feet eight inches tall. But, he was a stud. A man who might be compensating for his height by becoming a bodybuilder. Roger has a broad chest, and thick and muscular arms, but he did not go crazy on his neck. His neck is strong but not overly done. He has blond hair that he keeps close-cropped and a winning smile with perfect teeth.

Looking at his hands, he finally replied. "Of course. You are beautiful..., but..., why do you ask? Laney..., what are you doing? What the hell is this about?"

She answered by opening her bathrobe and letting it fall to the floor. Roger gulped and she grinned at him. "Do you like what you see? Would you like to fuck me?" Roger suddenly stood up and looked at Laney. He turned to the door as if to leave. "Laney, I don't know what has gotten into you but I am married, and last I checked, so are you."

As he turned Laney grabbed his arm. "Roger..., just so you know, Jason has given me permission to fuck whomever I want." He half turned back to her as she continued, "As a matter of fact..., he would love to have sex with your wife."

Roger turned back to her, "Hey, not sure I can deal with this. I mean you are sexy as get out. But you are talking about opening up my marriage and honestly, I am not ready for anything like that. Sorry."

Now he turned back to Laney who smiled at him as she said, "Okay, you would be jealous of another man with your wife. Most guys are just like you. I get it. But, Roger, you never answered my question?"

"What question?"

"Would you like to fuck me? I know you are nervous about your marriage. But, Diane does not have to know if you don't want her to."

Roger still hesitated. He looked at her and Laney could tell by the way he did, that he wanted her. She moved close and wrapped her arms around his neck. They were very close, squeezed one against the other. Laney pressed her breasts against his chest. She smiled her lips fractions of inches from his mouth. She leaned in and he did not fight her when she kissed him. He then pulled her to him and responded to her kiss with a kiss of his own. Their lips intertwined and she could feel his cock come to attention in his pants, hard against her stomach. "I think your cock is telling me mounds of information."

"God..., you are so bad. So very bad, Laney."

Their lips had parted and she dropped to her knees. Right there in her living room, just paces from the couch, she unbuckled his pants. She then reached down and removed the soft shoes he was wearing, no socks. She pulled his pants down revealing his tighty whities. She could see, surprisingly, that his cock was very big for his small stature. Maybe the biggest cock she had ever had the opportunity to have sex with. She then pulled down his underwear and she finally saw that huge cock. She had no idea about how big it was, nine or ten inches. Fat, huge, more cock than she had ever considered having inside her. For a moment she thought of balking, but how unfair might that be, she thought to herself. "Jesus you are big. Your wife takes this entire thing?"

It was his turn to grin at her, "She tries. Does it scare you, Laney?"

"A little..." She said and then directed him, by his dick, back to the couch. "Sit down, Roger." This time he did not argue. He sat on the couch, stood up, and pulled the shirt up and off of him. He was now before her naked. She dropped to her knees and slid between his legs. Moving forward she grasped his amazingly large cock. She brought her mouth to his manhood, and onto the tip of his cock. She began to suck up and down, taking only a small fraction, perhaps one-quarter of the length, into her mouth. She licked it, around it, up it, swirling her tongue. She treated it like a flavorful pop sickle or a lollipop. "Oh..., God..." Was all that he said.

Laney moved her mouth off of her cock for a moment. She grasped his cock and pushed it against his body. She then licked under his balls, and his inner thighs next to those balls. She tasted his musky sweat which turned her on. She then licked up and around his shaft, and once again he moaned. "Do you like that sir? Do you like my mouth on your cock?"

"Oh, yes. But, I don't want to cum in your mouth. I know I said no, but would you please fuck me."

Laney stood up, climbed onto the couch straddled his huge manhood, a big smile on her face. She was still wearing underwear so he was about to say something when his cock went into her. Laney was wearing slitted underwear. He felt her soaked pussy, but she could barely get it into her opening. A grimace on her face she said, "Give me a minute. Fuck you are big, Roger."

"God..., you have the tightest pussy I have ever felt. Oh, f-fuck what a tight pussy."

Her face right in front of his, she brought her mouth to his and kissed him passionately as she worked more and more of his cock into her body. "G-God. I am cumming already, Roger." Roger sort of pushed her back and looked down at where their bodies were coupling and sure enough he could see a gob of her cum on his cock, some in his pubic hair, and some in hers.