Laney's Deflowering Pt. 10

Story Info
Laney goes home, and helps her Mom out.
1.6k words
4.52
14.4k
13
0

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,759 Followers

Julie and Nadia were on their way back home. Julie was determined to get her hands on Jill. She'd masturbated to a gut-wrenching climax when she woke up, imagining her riding Tony while Jill was pulling her cheeks apart and licking at the tight pucker of her asshole, then the pleasant shock she would feel as Jill started finger fucking her tight bunghole in time to Tony's plunges, and she came almost immediately, again screeching into the pillow as her cunt exploded, spasming wildly, over and over.

***

Nadia had gotten herself off, also. In her shower, she was running her hands all over her body, her mind had Laney there with her, totally nude, Nadia imagined her hands were Laney's hands, making her body tingle and throb. She poised a finger against the tight pucker, and let out a grunt as she drove a finger deep into her asshole. Mmmm, oh yes, she'd loved finger buggering, the best place was in the shower, the drumming sound of the water would cover her sounds of pleasure, and the orgasms, feeling the pulsing of both holes around her fingers, were spectacular. Imagining it was Laney pressing against her naked backside, finger fucking her ass, fingering her clit, cooing to her to "Cum, cum all over my fingers" made her explode, oh fuck, so good.

***

Back at home, Tony had just given Laney the last fuck of this weekend, she sucked his big dick up to a fully hard, eager state, he'd plunged it into her sweet snatch, the hot liquid depths giving him a good soaking, then powered it up her tight little ass.

Laney grunted and moaned in pleasure as her asshole was once again opened up. Mmmm, getting her Uncle's cock, she loved the forceful parting of her tight anus, the driving pleasure of getting buggered. She felt so stuffed, it fed into her subconscious need to get taken, get used for another person's sexual pleasure. That was why losing her virginity was such an enjoyable thing. Her mouth her pussy and her ass being used made it so good, her loud cries of pleasure sounded as she stroked herself wildly, and her cries of orgasmic joy as she went over, the extra tight grip milking Tony's dick to an explosive cum, sucking out the hot spunk.

***

On her way home, Laney was all smiles. Her uncle's remark that once he was done with her teen ass, she wouldn't be so tight, had been a wonderful promise. She was more than ready to stay as his eager, compliant little fuck doll niece.

Laney arrived home and let herself in. Her Dad was on a business trip, and she could hear the sounds from her parent's bedroom. Some kind of machinery, what was it? Being the naturally snoopy type, she had to find out. She crept up to the door, eased it open just far enough, and when her eyes saw it, she got a hell of an eyeful.

Her Mom was totally naked, riding a Sybian pleasure machine. It was a wild sight, the Sybian was on the bedroom floor, facing the full-length mirror, so her Mom could watch herself, astride it like a saddle, riding the dildo, pumping her hips up and down, giving herself a royal fucking as she rode it.

Laney could feel the quickly warming heat of her cunt, watching her Mom fuck herself was very exciting. From the reflection in the mirror, Laney could see her Mom's tits were swollen and enormous, they stuck out like eggplants, each one capped with a silver dollar-sized nipple, the tips sticking out like giant pencil erasures, rock hard, stiff and engorged. The way her full curved body swayed, rocking and riding, pushed Laney to the breaking point.

She heard her Mom say, "Oh yeah, watch me cum Julie, then it'll be your turn to get the hottest ride you 'll ever enjoy!"

Before her better judgment could stop her, Laney stripped naked, she wanted to get behind her Mom, cup her breasts, and pull and tug on her stiff tits, while she rubbed her equally stiff nipples against her Mom's back, then she wanted to suckle on those stiff pink beauties, kissing and licking at those wonderful swollen melons. She went in, her body blazing with lust, she was going to feel up her Mom, and consequences be damned.

Jill was deep in the fantasy, so when Laney's body came up behind her, her mind had it being Julie's body, pressing against her naked backside, and she purred with pleasure when she felt hands reaching around, mmmm, oh yes, cupping the fullness of her big tits, tweaking and tugging on her stiff nipples, Julie was rubbing her equally stiff nipples against her back. She had the controls in her hands, and turned up the rotations, growling with pleasure as the dildo started to go faster, swirling around. The dildo attachment was curved, and with each rotation, her pussy was spread open wide in a circle, it was wild and fucking hot to feel that dildo giving her a ride like no other.

"Mmmm, oh yes my sweet sister, suck my tits, make my tits throb, make me cum like an overheated slut!"

Laney went for broke, she dismounted, and in just a few moments, she had her mouth latched around her Mom's left nipple, sucking and slurping all over it, her body on fire with lust. She was smashing taboos left and right, and it just made her wild with lust.

She felt her Mom's arms cradle her head, and Jill purred, "Mmmm, oh yes, my sister is such a great tit licker, just wait until you get your ride, I'm gonna do all the things to you that you are doing to me!"

Laney switched to her right nipple, and nursed contentedly, enjoying the feel of that stiff tit between her lips.

Jill could feel the orgasm approaching, it was gonna be an explosion. God, the fantasy felt so real, just seconds to go, she opened her eyes fully and saw the mirror reflection of a nude female sucking at her nipples.

HOLY FUCK, who is...is that Laney?

Before she could raise any vocal objection, the rotation of the dildo, brushing over her G spot, again and again, focused her attention away from the hot sucking lips around her nipple to the explosive orgasm that was building rapidly in her belly. Waves of heat blasted her body as she approached that orgasm, the like she had never had before.

Unable to do anything other than explode, she cried out, "Yes, my sweetheart, keep sucking my tits, fuck, gonna explode, fuck, fuck SUCK MEEEE!"

Jill's voice rose up to a scream of pleasure, she felt the squeezing urge, she bore down, and her pussy started to squirt like a hose. The sheer power of her exploding orgasm stole her breath and senses. Jill's eyes rolled back in her head and she didn't breathe for the longest time. She started rocking back and forth and saying "OH MY GOD" over and over. Her body was going crazy as the orgasms started coming in waves. Then a huge orgasm hit. She stopped rocking and just leaned forward. The vibrations on her clit were sending shock waves through her body and the rotating dildo snugged up her burning core was working away on her G-spot. Jill threw back her head and let out another scream of raw, pure sexual ecstasy. The orgasm wasn't letting up, it went on and on and on. Pulses of hard, sizzling pleasure hammered her cunt, it was almost like an assault. Jill could see herself in the mirror, Laney clinging to her, still nursing at her nipples.

Jill kept rocking, pressing her clit down against the vibrating pad, and then whip her head back and gasp for air, then lean forward for a second and whip back again. It was the longest, most intense orgasm she had ever had. She had to turn off the machine to get herself to calm down. Her pussy had becoming hyper-sensitive or she would have kept on going. Even after stopping the gyrations and the vibrations of the Sybian, Jill's pussy was still having mini shock waves pulse through it.

Jill pulled herself up and slid off the machine like a pool of warm jelly. The machine was soaked, she'd squirted like an 18-year-old squirt queen. Her pussy was still having mini-shockwaves that rippled through her in waves that made her shudder from head to toe. Jill was sprawled out on the floor, cupping her hand around her pussy to get the sensations to calm down. Her mind ran over it, it was like a total body orgasm, from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. Never had Jill cum like that before.

As she started to gather her wits, she realized that her nude daughter was in her arms, Laney's eyes were wide with wonder, she was stunned at the way her Mom had reacted.

For a moment, Laney was very worried that she had damaged her relationship with her Mom, by letting her lust ran away with her. Her fears started to fade as she saw her Mom smile, pulling her face to hers, then lips coming together, opening up to each other, and tongues coming out to swirl with pleasure.

***

After Jill's pussy had calmed down, Jill had discovered that her brother-in-law Tony had been seduced by Laney's eager advances, that she'd been relentless in her pursuit of Tony, and had all her virginities taken.

"Oh sweetheart, that was just like me!"

As Laney listened eagerly, Jill related what had occurred on her 18th birthday.

groomleader
groomleader
2,759 Followers