Laney's Deflowering Pt. 16

Story Info
Julie and Jill share their sisterly love with Tony.
1.7k words
4.65
7.2k
10
0

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Noon, and Julie and Tony were virtually trembling with excitement, as they pressed the doorbell. Jill opened it, and it was apparent that she did not want to waste time. She was wearing a sheer see-thru silk robe, that displayed her ample charms.

"Come here my sister, I want to give you some real sisterly love," Jill purred.

Julie eagerly stepped forward, and their lips came together. They both moaned into each other's mouth, as the time to give vent to the building passion had finally arrived. Julie felt Jill stripping her as they clung together, Julie had just slipped on a very loose T-shirt and short skirt, no panties or bra to get in the way. Jill shrugged her shoulders, letting the robe fall away from her body.

Tony watched the amazing sight of his wife and her sister, now fully nude, feasting on each other's mouths. His cock was almost painfully erect.

When the sisters finally pulled away from each other, Jill immediately started walking towards their bedroom, her fingers entwined with Julie's. As they passed him, Julie gave him an inviting smile before disappearing around the corner.

Jill cooed, "Lay down baby, get your sexy cunt here, I've always wanted to carpet munch my sexy sister!"

Julie quickly did so, and Jill purred, "Mmmm, all bare and bald, our Brazilians will stand us well today, I love licking bald pussy!"

At the first touch of Jill's tongue against her labial lips, Julie purred, as she continued, Julie moaned in absolute pleasure. Julie, having Maureen Simpson as her lady lover since high school, was reveling in the pleasure as her own sister was licking and doting on her hot pink hole with a skill that Maureen would use on her to bring her to a rattling orgasm. She smiled, looked like she and Maureen were not the only ones who had sampled the pleasures to be found between another woman's thighs.

Tony appeared in the doorway, naked, his cock painfully hard. When he saw them, his breath caught.

He saw Jill on all fours on the bed, her legs spread wide, her head buried between Julie's outstretched legs, bobbing and dipping between Julie's bare, smooth V, moving in small circles, making Julie moan in pleasure.

Julie cooed, "Tony my love, Jill's all wet and ready for you. Take her."

His eyes zeroed in on Jill's ass. At the sound of Julie urging him on, Jill lifted her hips up a bit more, her cunt glistening, wantonly displaying her wet pink hole.

Taking 4 steps towards the bed, he reached up and caressed Jill's right ass cheek. She pushed up against his hand, urging him on. Another step and the head of his cock nudged against her smooth, hairless taint.

A wet hand reached down between her thighs, gently grasping his cock, and as he moved in closer, he grasped her hips, and Jill guided him on a cunt opening path.

Julie's moans quickened and she closed her eyes, lost to Jill's tongue.

For a moment, he took in the whole amazing scene.

Julie's wedding ring surrounded by Jill's blonde hair. Jill's sleek thighs spread outward to him, her ass raised in anticipation. Jill's gasps and cries of pleasure. The smell of Jill's more than ready pussy. The hot flesh under his fingertips, the soft velvety folds that gently surrounded the tip of his cock.

"Fuck, oh fuck, making me cum, lick MEEEE!" Julie cried, and her thighs squeezed around Jill's head as an orgasm rocked her to the core.

Tony took another step forward and inched his way further into Jill. Her wet folds parted further for him, and he felt her thighs tense under his hands. His cock found resistance well before he would have on Julie. The newness of fucking his sister-in-law sent a shiver through his body.

Pulling back with his hips, Tony gently pushed forward again. Jill kept her hand on his cock but she let him do the pushing. He looked down and watched half of his cock slowly disappear into Jill's tight lips before he met even more resistance and had to pull back again.

Jill lifted her head up from Julie's snatch and looked back at him. Her eyes locked on to his and he saw her need. Her chin glistened with Julie's juices and he could smell her arousal intensify. Grabbing her hips, he pushed himself further into her, all the while watching her. Her eyes slowly widened as she took more and more of him.

"It's OK," Julie whispered, as she slid out from under Jill's face, pulling her sister's attention back to her.

"He's so big, so thick," Jill moaned in a mixture of pleasure and uncertainty. He put three-quarters of his cock into her, feeling the resistance slowly give way before he pulled back.

"Just relax, my loving sister," Jill cooed, before bending down and kissing her. "You'll get used to it."

As Tony pushed forward again, his wife's hand joined in. It was an exquisite feeling, her hand joining Jill's as his cock penetrated her. Julie's hand became slippery as she flicked Jill's clit and then slid her fingers along the seams of her sister's stretched pussy.

"Is my sweet sister tight enough for you?" Julie purred with a wicked smile.

All he could do was grunt and nod.

Slowly, he thrust his way into the tightness of her pink hole until she had just about all of him. Jill had given up on holding his cock, but Julie kept her grip on his hard member, squeezing it as he had pushed into her, giving him immense pleasure. One last push and he had his dick buried.

Jill looked back at him, with a primal growl, "Fuck me."

Tony was starting the rhythm, and he felt Jill's full body fucking him back. Julie released her hold on him as she watched the action. She leaned back and watched, the sight of her husband doggy-style fucking her sister had her pussy almost white-hot. Jill on her hands and knees, her big 36D tits were swinging back and forth as Tony drove into her with lust-driven charges, his pelvis smacking against Jill's supple asscheeks, the sounds of his balls slapping her wet cunt quickly filled their ears. She'd never seen such a madly arousing sight.

Jill moved around to get a close-up view, looking right between the thighs, seeing her husband's cock driving in and out. The sight of his cock glistening with Jill's juices, and her sweet sister's cunt spreading open for him on each thrust, was making her lust roar. She reached in and cupped his balls. Mmmm, she could feel his nuts, swollen up, ready to unleash a flood into Jill's sweet fuckhole.

"Do it, cum for me, fill up my sister!"

Tony started to move faster, his cock was pistoning in and out of her and Jill bucked against him like a lust-driven animal. And then all of a sudden she started to shudder.

Tony gasped as he felt her cunt suck in his cock, and her body was shuddering, she let out a primal scream as her orgasm rushed at her. He felt her fuckhole start to detonate around his prick violently as orgasms started, one right after the other, as she tumbled over the edge.

"Cum inside of me!" Jill shrieked out. "Fill me with your cum!"

Julie, massaging Tony's nuts, felt his balls heave, she smiled, knowing that Tony was about to fulfill Jill's demand.

Tony went flying over the verge, and his cock erupted, Jill's cry of joy joined in as she felt the hot wet bloom deep inside her. Julie was throbbing with need, as Tony made those sounds she knew full well, gently massaging his sack as he pumped his throbbing balls into Jill's sweet little pussy.

As their orgasms ebbed, Julie saw Jill's eyes lock onto hers. With a look of sheer lust, Jill crawled closer, and Julie felt a thudding jolt of excitement as Jill took the position, squatting above her face. She could see the smoothly waxed mons, just like hers, totally bald, that bare smooth pussy was hovering just above her face. Julie could see the tight pink lips, rimmed with a thick coating of Tony's cum, her mouth watered thinking of how much thick sperm Tony's prick had pumped into her sister's eager pussy.

"Eat me, Julie, eat my pussy, claim your husband's load by sucking it out of my cunt, you know you want to!"

Jill's body looked amazing from that vantage point, her sister had a few extra pounds, giving her a lush, curvaceous figure. Julie could see the gentle swell of her belly, above that, her 36D boobs stood up proudly, her nipples were rock-hard, sexy nubs. Her breathing picked up as she saw Jill lowering her body closer, the rich, aroused scent of her sweet fuckhole surrounding her. A thick juicy creampie was ready to spill from her crimson furrow, so close, and as Julie's tongue parted the seam, Jill settled herself down with an Mmmmm as Julie's tongue slid in, and Jill flexed her inner muscles, and the thick rush of Tony's spunk gushed into her mouth as her tongue went to work.

Julie felt Tony's mouth descend on her overheated cunt, and his tongue had just flicked her clit, that was all it took, and Julie howled into the wet syrupy depths covering her face as she cried out in orgasmic pleasure, as Jill's pussy served up the rush of Tony's spunk, the taste of their mixed passions was beyond compare, and she licked and sucked, drinking deeply of the copious flow.

Jill was dripping all over, grinding her pussy against her sister's hot mouth. She really knew how to lick cunt, sucking out the juices, flicking her tongue against her clit. Now that she's tasted how good it is, Jill smiled, she was going to have Julie licking her box for a regular thing.

"Mmmmm, oh yes my loving sister, keep going, don't stop baby, make me cum!"

Julie felt the rush of lust and lover for her sister, and she went at her eagerly, wanting to take her sister over the edge.

"Oh fuck yeah, keep licking, make me cum, yeah, yeah, oh fuck I'm cumming fuck YES!!"

Jill's body was shuddering, and she let out a howl of sheer pleasure as she exploded, Julie eagerly mouthing the flow, drinking them down like the waters of heaven, her body shaking and shuddering as Tony licked her to a second orgasm.