Laney's Deflowering Pt. 17

Story Info
Laney and Nadia make "kissing cousins" mean a lot more.
1.6k words
4.6
8.7k
9
0

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,800 Followers

As Laney pressed the doorbell, she unconsciously held her breath. She hoped she hadn't misinterpreted the situation, the idea of sweet lovemaking with her cousin appealed to her, mmmm, that would be another virginity broken. Her body was all primed and ready, she could feel her breasts swelled up, nipples as hard as bullets, her sweet center was starting to juice up.

When Nadia opened the door, Laney saw that she hadn't been wrong. Nadia's face was flushed, her eyes gleaming, and she ushered Laney inside. Once the door was closed, Nadia grabbed her cousin, turned to face her, and pushed her back against the wall.

"Lift your hands above your head, hold them together and keep them there."

The ordering made Laney's lust surge, being told what to do, always made her compliant. She did so and saw Nadia smile at her. Nadia saw what Laney was wearing, easy access, she reached into her halter top and grabbed Laney's 36D boobs, fingers tweaking at her rapidly stiffening nipples. It was a simple matter to strip her of her top, she then reached down, fingers sliding under her very short skirt, no panties in the way. Nadia cupped her pussy, she could feel the heat radiating off of her.

Laney growled, "Finger fuck me, baby, my cunt is all hot and wet, make me cum!"

Oh yes, Laney was ready, she was soaked. Nadia let her fingers glide between her lips and around her clit, teasing her a bit. Her breaths were ragged and quick. Poising two fingers against the hot, wet heat, she drove in a lust-driven thrust, parting her pink slide, noticing that Laney was nice and tight, and no longer a virgin.

Nadia felt the juices around her fingers, and she growled, "Just like a needy slut, my sweet little cousin is a hungry, wanton slut. You're my slut, and I'm going to make you cum like the hungry slut you are!"

Laney spread her legs wide, letting out loud gasps, the way she moaned, panted, wiggled against her cousin Nadia's hand buried between her thighs, had both cousins feeling the heat building fast.

Nadia reached her hand up, keeping Laney's arms pinned above her head, and rammed her fingers in, powerfucking her cousin's dripping cunt. She was seeing through a red haze of lust, the way Laney was spread open to her plunging fingers, almost naked, the sounds of pleasure had her fully revved up. She adjusted her fingers, now she was rubbing insistently over Laney's twitching clit, eager to make her explode.

Nadia growled, "Now be a good little girl, you are going to cum for me, feel my fingers hitting that sweet button, do it, be a hungry slut cousin and cum for me, cum all over my hand, DO IT!"

That gave Laney the last little push, and her scream of sexual orgasm sounded, Nadia's hand was covered with squirts of girl cum, as she fingered her cousin to climax.

Nadia lifted her hand to her mouth, and looking Laney eye to eye, licked her fingers clean and lapped up the girl cum.

Laney wanted to do some ordering, and growled, "I want you on the bed, with your sass, I'm sure you want me to eat your ass!"

Nadia led the way, stripping off her easy access dress as she did so while Laney dumped her skirt, and very soon, two nubile teen bodies were ready. They paused, each of them drinking in the naked charms and assets of each other. They were quite similar, they could have been sisters. Both with generous boobs, Nadia's 34Ds and Laney's 36D stacked up well, nice curvy waists, sexy booty, and well-waxed pussies, they were ready for more.

Nadia took to the bed, and cocking her ass up, she looked over her shoulder and cooed, "You said it Cuz, I'm full of sass, so eat my ass!"

Laney was sizzling, she took the position, spreading those sweet moons apart, and she saw it, the pink, tight twitchy bullseye.

Nadia was trembling, she felt Laney's hands on the stretched ovals of her upthrust buttocks, spreading them apart as far as she could. Knowing that her cousin was looking right between the spread of her lewdly displayed asscheeks made her lust roar.

Laney moved her head up a bit, worked up a mouthful of spit, and just above the sweet hole, she opened her mouth and let the spit run out, covering Nadia's asshole. The loud moan of pleasure urged her on, and she lowered her head, her mind was jumbled with the repeating line, 'I'm going to lick my cousin's tight little asshole' and she went in for the contact.

A passionate shiver rippled over Nadia's body as she felt Laney's face nuzzling warmly between the moons of her spread-open buttocks. Then the breathtaking sensations as her cousin's lips pressed tight against the sensitive opening of her puckered starfish. Nadia felt like she was in orbit, as Laney's mouth happily ate her sassy ass. With the hot, wet tongue licking and probing against the tight clench of her bunghole, Nadia was gaping beneath the delicious stimulation of her ass.

Nadia grunted, "Finger me, both holes, I feel on fire, make me cum!"

Laney was happy to do so, and continuous moans of pleasure rose as Nadia gasped and moaned from the two fingers driving up into her soaking fuckhole, while a finger of her other hand poised against her asshole, and drove in, oh fuck that felt so amazing.

"Ummmppph, unnnggghhh, ohhhh, mmmmmm."

Laney enjoyed her sounds, and she purred, "My cousin, you are such a horny little bitch, aren't you? Just as horny as me, your little slut cousin! Been wanting me to take advantage of you, right?"

Nadia grunted, "Yes, oh yes, make me cum!"

Laney powered her fingers in, power buggering the tight starfish as her fingers rammed in and out of Nadia's creamy heat, and she feel the contractions starting.

"Cum all over my fingers, cun like a good little slut cousin, DO IT!"

Nadia quickly did so, her holes spasming in concert, and she screamed as her body was hit by a massive orgasmic rush, a massive spasm powered through her womb, then another, and another, her body felt out of control, as she writhed, moaned and squirted all over, Laney's fingers bringing the pleasure-filled cries from her.

When she flopped down, Laney quickly snuggled against her, and they were sharing a most pleasant afterglow.

It didn't take long before both girls could feel the heat returning, Laney became aware of Nadia's hand moving lower and lower down her back. Mmmm, that felt so nice as Nadia's hand caressed her supple ass cheeks. It felt so good, Laney lifted her face to look into Nadia's face.

She wanted to kiss her cousin, and not a relative's kiss, a lover's kiss. Laney put her hands on Nadia's face and gently pulled it forward as she lifted her mouth. Feeling the warmth and the softness of Nadia's lips against hers, the soft, gentle pressure, they paused, looked each other in the eyes, and their lips came back together, opening their mouths to each other, tongues swirling together, adding to the rising heat.

Laney was writhing against Nadia's body, and she groaned up into her open mouth when she felt Nadia's hand move down and caress the swell of her asscheeks.

Laney began to search her friend's body as well, and within a minute, the two girls were clinging to each other, Laney could feel Nadia's hard nipples pressed against her own, equally excited nipples. She purred when Nadia's hand moved gently over her mons, fingers gently slid along her labial lips.

"Oh my god!" Laney moaned as she felt Nadia's fingers gently part her wet labia and stroke up and down the throbbing flesh of her pussy. Laney spread her thighs wide and started to push her hips towards Nadia's fingers, eager for more stimulation.

"Mmmmm, such a horny little cousin, hungry little slut!" Nadia purred.

Laney adored being called in such terms, she cried out with joy as she felt a single finger worming between the walls of her pussy, slipping deep inside her cunt and making her nipples throb with pleasure.

Nadia was gentle as she finger fucked Laney's tight young pussy, rubbing back and forth across her clit and then thrusting fingers deep inside her cunt, circling and then rubbing her pussy walls.

Now that the burning lust had been consumed, it was time for loving, sweet sensual lovemaking, and Laney could feel the rushing, Nadia's lips came against hers, that gave her the last little push, Laney's body writhed and shook as her orgasm took her, making her mind explode in pleasure.

Laney eagerly swapped, and when her hand found Nadia's pussy, the wet heat took her in, and it didn't take too long before Nadia was crying out, as Laney's fingers took her over.

Still wound up, they formed a 69, both girls wildly excited, they were going to eat each other's sexy snatches. The room filled with the sounds cries, grunts, and whispered endearments of pleasure The two sexy shapes were moving like one well put together organism, giving and receiving the sizzling pleasure, drinking from the copious flows of love juices from between their legs, before the exploded, shrieking and crying out as orgasms had their way with both girls.

They flopped back, exhausted for the moment, holding each other close. Laney smiled, it had been even more fun than she has imagined, the term "kissing cousins" took on a whole new meaning for her. As they floated in that wonderful afterglow, Laney wondered how her Mom was enjoying her sister and her husband.

groomleader
groomleader
2,800 Followers