Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of music became louder as a door opened and closed, and then, there was silence. Beth waited a few moments, but there was no further sound.

"Megan," she said loudly, "Are you in there?"

There was no answer. She left her cubicle, and confirmed that the one next door was locked. She knocked on the door.

"Megan?"

There was a muffled moan, but nothing else. Beth went back into her cubicle, and slipping off one shoe, stepped up onto the closed toilet lid so she could peer over the wooden partition. What she saw made her eyes go wide.

Megan was on the floor, her head practically in the toilet bowl. She didn't look to be moving much, although Beth could hear quiet groans. "Oh shit. Megan!" Beth called loudly but got no response.

Stepping back down, she pulled her phone out, and sent a quick text to Dean.

'Ladies toilet now and bring the Manager! Quick.'

She banged on the door and called out a few more times, but nothing she did seem to get through to Megan.

There was a knock on the outer door and a voice called out loudly. "Beth? It's Dean."

She opened the door to find Dean looking concerned. Next to him was a tall man with slicked back hair, wearing a dark blue suit. Behind him was another suited man, much larger and burlier.

"What's up Beth, This is Mr. Carter, the manager."

"I think Megan has passed out in one of the cubicles. I also suspect that she has been drugged, based on a conversation I just overheard when some women dumped her here."

The manager's eyes widened. "Mrs. Parker, is it safe for us to enter?"

"Yes," Beth said, "There's no one else here, and Megan is decent. I looked over the partition, that's how I knew she was in a bad way."

The manager turned to the man behind him. "Fetch Patrick and donna." Then he stepped in, and Beth pointed at the cubicle. Dean moved to her with a questioning look.

"I think Katie slipped something in her shots, I heard them talking about it. They wanted to humiliate her for some reason."

"That makes sense of what we saw on the dance floor," Dean said with a contemplative look.

The manager selected a strange triangular shaped key from a huge ring, unlocked the stall door, and gently eased it open. "OH dear. Could you help me carry her out sir," he said looking at Dean.

"Sure."

Beth watched as the two men carefully lifted Megan out of the cubicle. She was just about conscious, but her gaze was vacant and she was a mess. Her make-up was smeared, and what looked like vomit was splattered on her face and top.

"Oh god, is she ok?" Beth asked, as two more members of staff rushed in, and began helping.

Dean and the manager stepped back, and let the two new people prop her head up on a cushion and begin examining her. One opened a bag and began withdrawing first aid equipment while the other was calling to Megan and trying to gage her level of responsiveness.

"Her name's Megan," Beth said, and the first aider smiled briefly back at her.

"Thanks. OK Megan," she said loudly, "Can you hear me? I need you to give me some sort of indication that you understand."

Megan groaned and waved her hand languidly.

Beth caught the eye of the manager and he came closer. "I think there has been some foul play here," she said, feeling a little like Miss Marple. "I have a feeling the shots she was drinking were drugged with something."

The manager listened attentively and was quick to suggest a course of action. "If you can tell me which table they were sitting at, I will immediately get someone to isolate any glasses left there, and we will get them sealed and preserved so that tests can be done if necessary. The room is also covered by CCTV, so we can check to see if we can establish exactly what happened."

"Thank you, that would be fantastic. I might be wrong, but it is probably best to check."

"No problem, don't worry, we'll get to the bottom of it." He pulled out a radio and turning away, spoke into it. "Steve, code pink, ladies restroom. Also, make sure footage from the main room is preserved and secured for the last 3 hours. No one touches it but you and me."

A thin voice came crackling through the radio in response. "Understood, on my way."

"I think they were sitting in one of the large round booths at the side of the dance floor," Beth said.

"Yes they were," Dean said.

The manager nodded and stepped aside as another man caught his eye from the doorway.

Beth turned back to the medics who were packing their things away. "Is she ok?"

"She'll be fine, breathing and pulse are both normal. Her reactions are sluggish and slow but all functioning. We're going to move her to a side room where she will be more comfortable, and then we can decide if she needs further medical attention."

Megan was more responsive now as the two members of staff helped her to her feet. The woman led Megan away, while the man turned back to Beth. "We'll call an ambulance if things get worse, otherwise she'll be fine to go home and sleep it off. However, she's going to need someone to keep an eye on her. Do you know of anyone that can be contacted?"

"We'll take care of her," Beth said without hesitation. Dean glanced at her but simply nodded when he saw the expression of determination on her face. Beth fell in step next to Dean as they followed the man out of the bathroom and through the venue, towards a staff only corridor that looked all too familiar.

"What are your thoughts?" Dean asked.

"If she's ok to go home, I reckon we go in the cab with her and see what she's like when we get there."

"Ok, no problem. I better go and let David know what's going on, I expect this is going to get ugly tomorrow."

Beth nodded and smiled. "OK I'll stay with Megan."

Dean pecked her on the cheek and left, heading back into the main part of the club.

.........

Beth sat in the back of a cab hugging Megan, who was wearing Dean's jacket and shivering in her arms. She had stabilized enough for the medics to release her into Beth and Dean's care. Now she seemed very tired, and spent the journey clinging to Beth like a child. Periodically, she would look up confused and fearful, and Beth would hug her closer, telling her she was ok, to which Megan would smile weakly and drift back off to sleep.

She stirred once more, and to Beth's surprise giggled softly as the Car pulled to a halt, the driver announcing they had arrived.

"Ok, can you hang on for a few minutes?" Dean asked the driver. "We might be back out again soon for another stop."

"No problem, it's on account anyway; just give me a wave if you don't need me anymore."

Dean climbed out, and after helping Beth, he leaned back in and half dragged, half carried Megan from the car, and attempted to steady her on her feet. She wobbled alarmingly, and Beth's heart lurched, as Dean lunged, catching Megan just as she was about to fall; he scooped her up into his arms.

"This will probably be easier," he said.

"Becoming a bit of a habit for you tonight isn't it?" Beth said with a smirk.

Megan squealed, giggled and playfully patted Dean's chest. "Oh Daddy, Meggy has been naughty."

Beth and Dean froze, staring at each other, wondering if they had both heard the same thing. Beth snorted a laugh; she grabbed Megan's bag, pulled out some keys, and headed for the door chuckling.

Unlocking it, she held the door wide for Dean, who carefully carried a giggling Megan inside. He pulled her shoes off and popped her back on her feet, holding onto her for a moment while she got her balance. She swayed, giggled, and stood there limply while Dean reclaimed his jacket.

"How are you feeling now Megan?" Beth asked.

"Fine thank you mummy," Megan said in an adorable voice that made Beth blush, while Dean was the one to snort with laughter this time.

Megan blinked, looking back and forth between them in confusion; her eyes suddenly bulged wide, then she turned and ran down the hallway. Beth followed, and watched as Megan pushed open a door, only barely making it to the toilet in time, before violently throwing up.

Beth turned to Dean. "I reckon you should take the cab home honey, I'll stay with her for a bit and make sure she gets settled and stable. I can grab another cab home later."

"You sure?" Dean asked sceptically. "It's late already, and I'm not super happy about you alone in a mini cab in the early hours."

"That's sweet but I'll be fine. I'll use your business account anyway, so that will be safer; if it gets too late, I'll crash on the sofa. I just don't feel happy leaving her like this."

"Ok babe, you are an angel."

"I know," she said, smiling tiredly at him.

Dean kissed her, and stepped out onto the street, closing the front door as he went.

Beth kicked off her shoes and tied a knot in the bottom of her dress, shortening it to knee length. Fishing a hair tie out of her purse, she gathered Megan's hair back out of the way and fixed it into a tight ponytail. Next, she grabbed some towels, laid them out on the floor, and coaxed Megan to sit on them. Padding off to find the kitchen, she retrieved two bottles of water she found in the fridge, and headed back to the bathroom. She sat on the floor next to a despondent Megan, and passed over one of the water bottles.

Megan drank thirstily. "Thanks," she said after a while, staring down at her lap.

"No worries. Feeling any better?"

"Yeah, I think that might be the last one for a while, apart from a bit of muscle pain, my stomach feels a lot better now. Whatever it was, hopefully it's gone."

Beth tucked a stray lock of hair back behind Megan's ear, and put an arm around her. "That's good. Next thing, when you are feeling up to it, is a shower."

"Oh god yes, I feel skanky," Megan said wrinkling her nose. "What happened?"

"You don't remember?"

Megan shook her head gently, "Last thing I remember is dancing, and then being in a cab with you and Mr. Parker. I am very confused about a lot of things, but mostly why you are being so nice to me."

Beth thought for a long moment before speaking. "Come on, let's get you showered, and into bed, and then I'll tell you all about it."

Beth helped Megan to her feet, where she stood swaying woozily back and forth.

"Hold on to the wall for a second and I'll get the shower going. Can you undress yourself?"

"Umm," Megan said and squinted, holding on tightly to the wall.

"No problem." Beth reached in, turned the shower on and adjusting the temperature. She looked back at Megan who was struggling to pull her top off. "Here, let me help."

She stepped over to the struggling woman and pulled the top off; she unclasped Megan's bra, and threw both garments to one side. Next, she unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor, leaving Megan standing in only her knickers. Beth flushed as she stared at Megan's very shapely and almost completely naked bottom; Dean would be jealous as hell of her right now. Forcing those thoughts away, she slipped the panties to the floor, helping Megan to lift each foot carefully out of the underwear. She stood up as Megan slowly turned around, and couldn't help but notice she was shaved between her legs.

"OK, let's get you in the shower," Beth said. Megan was blushing and staring into the distance, obviously embarrassed by her inability to manage on her own. "Hey, don't sweat it; none of this is your fault."

Megan looked back at her and smiled softly. "Thanks."

Beth guided her into the shower, and once she felt that Megan was standing safely, closed the door. She collected the clothes into a bundle and took them to a hamper she had noticed in the kitchen.

ON her way back, she peered in the only room she hadn't already been in, and confirmed it to be a bedroom. She pulled back the duvet, and then went to a chest of draws looking for nightwear for Megan to use. A squeal from the bathroom cut short her search, and she went hurrying back to see what the problem was.

"Everything ok?" she asked as she arrived in the bathroom.

"Yeah fine, just grossed out by what is coming out of my hair," Megan replied from the shower. "The water is lovely, it's helping a lot."

"That's great," Beth said, and readied the towels just as the shower shut off, and the door opened. Megan smiled, and stepped out, stumbling slightly, falling into Beth's arms with a giggle.

"Whoa, ok there?" Beth said, supporting Megan's weight as best she could. Megan's head was firmly buried in Beth's cleavage and she could feel warm breath as the young woman giggled on her breasts.

"Oh Mrs. Parker I'm so sorry," she said straightening up, a deep blush colouring her cheeks.

Beth wrapped her in a towel and chuckled. "That's ok; thankfully my air bags saved you."

Megan barked out a laugh, and snuggled inside the towel staring up at her. "Thanks again Mrs. Parker."

"You can stop thanking me, and now that you have had your face between my boobs, you should probably call me Beth." She spun Megan round and started towel drying her hair.

Megan giggled again and then slowly and gently dried herself. When the worst of the dampness was gone, Beth grabbed a brush from the vanity and began running it through Megan's strawberry blonde hair, getting the worst of the tangles out.

Megan sighed softly. "That feels nice, reminds me of being at home."

Beth's eyes flicked to the mirror and met Megan's, who was smiling warmly back at her. "Right, off you pop into the bedroom, and I'll pick up in here and be there in a tick, then we can have that chat."

Megan dutifully tottered from the bathroom, as Beth wiped the excess water from the floor and hung the towels to dry. She stared in the mirror for a moment; she looked tired. Not surprising really, she was bloody knackered. What was she doing here? She should probably just call a cab now and head home to Dean, but she had promised to explain everything to Megan. She felt so sorry for her; Katie and her cronies had been utterly rotten.

She shuffled wearily to the bedroom where she found Megan lying face down diagonally across the bed, completely naked. She rolled her eyes; it was like dealing with a child. She walked closer, and could hear Megan snoring softly. Dragging her to one edge of the bed, she rolled her partially on her side, and then moved a plastic bin over from the corner just in case. She retrieved a bottle of water, put it on the bedside table, and then pulled the duvet over Megan.

She stood pondering for a long moment, and then with a sigh resigned herself to the fact that she would have to hang around for a while longer, to see if she was going to be sick again. There was probably little point in trying to get home tonight; she might as well crash here. She pulled open a draw to see if there was something she could sleep in. She was only prepared to stay, if she could have a shower and get into something more comfortable. There were a few nightshirts in the drawer; she lifted out one and grinned at the three vibrators that were hiding beneath. She giggled at the different sizes; it was like the three bears. There was a tiny clitoral one, a standard one that looked very similar to her own, and one as thick as her arm and ridiculously long. Beth frowned and glanced over at Megan; there was no way that enormous dildo would fit in such a petite thing, was there?

She closed the draw and studied the nightshirt, almost laughing aloud when she saw what was on it. A wicked thought sprouted in her mind and quickly took root; she padded off to the bathroom grinning mischievously.

=== === ===

Dean quietly closed the front door behind him, placing his keys on the side table. He listened for a moment, but couldn't hear anything; Nicky and Bella were probably asleep. Shrugging off his jacket onto the back of a chair, he poured a glass of whiskey, and slumped down onto the sofa. It had been one hell of a night. He sipped at the golden liquid, and sighed as the heat flowed through him. Kicking off his shoes, he relaxed for a few minutes, and was about ready for bed when his phone buzzed. It was a video message from Beth; he tapped to play it, and took another sip of scotch.

In the video, Beth was standing in Megan's bathroom smiling sweetly.

"Hi darling, I just thought I would show you a couple of things. Firstly, I wanted to prove my point from earlier."

She turned so that her back was to the camera, and after adjusting something on her dress, let it fall away to the floor, leaving Dean with a full length view of the back of her naked body. Beth half turned towards the camera revealing a tantalising amount of side boob, and pouted sexily at him. "See, I told you that was all I was wearing."

Dean's eyes almost popped out of his head, as she then bent away from the camera, and slipped some kind of nightshirt over her head. It was tight and short, only reaching down to mid-thigh.

"And secondly, I wanted to show you what I'll be sleeping in tonight, and let you know that I will definitely be putting some of these on my shopping list."

She turned around, and posed with one hand on her hip, and Dean's cock twitched as he saw that the nightshirt she was wearing was bulging obscenely around the chest, as it struggled to accommodate a bust size that it definitely was not intended for. Then he laughed, as he noticed that depicted on the front of the shirt were lots of pink unicorns.

"Isn't it just so adorable," Beth said, and ran her hands from her neck down over her breasts to her waist, where she began to inch the hem of the garment up. Slowly, the material slid upwards, until he got the tiniest flash of the dark triangle between her legs, before she giggled, and forced it back down leaning forward to stop the video.

Dean sat there grinning like a fool, with an erection straining at the front of his trousers. He watched the video through once more, and then was disappointed to see a text message from Beth saying that she was probably going to Crash there, but she would let him know for sure in an hour or so. He looked at his watch; it was twenty past one. What was he going to do for an hour?

He sipped his drink, and rested his hand in his lap. He decided that he could quite happily watch her video again, and maybe have a sneaky wank to pass the time. He was just starting to stroke himself gently through his trousers when there was a shriek from behind him. He turned around sharply to see Bella standing at the bottom of the stairs wearing, of all things, a unicorn nightshirt.

"Bella, are you OK?"

"Mr. Parker, you scared me. I didn't realise anyone was back yet." She walked slowly towards him. "I was just getting some water."

"Everything all right?"

"Yeah I had a bad dream," she said distractedly. "Where's Mrs. Parker?"

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that. Beth's probably staying out tonight, there was a bit of an incident with a friend. Look, do you want a scotch or something to calm you down?" He wasn't sure if that was the right thing to say, but she was 18 after all.

"I'd settle for a cuddle," she said.

"Erm... OK," Dean said, making to stand, only to find Bella crawling onto the sofa, and plonking herself into his lap.

"Oh," Bella said with a giggle.

Dean was acutely aware that his cock was still hard and was now pressing into her bottom. She smelt of strawberries and shampoo, and an intense heat radiated from her.

She leaned against him and sighed. "Thanks Mr. Parker, a cuddle always calms me down."

Dean lightly wrapped his arms around the young woman, and tried to move as little as possible, despite how much he was enjoying the feel of her young fit body against his.

"Oh Mr. Parker, is that for me?" Bella said, wiggling her bottom in his lap.

Dean flushed red with embarrassment. "Bella, I'm so sorry. No, I was just watching a video that Beth sent me, and it was well a bit erm---"

"A bit sexy?" Bella said, staring at him with doe-eyed innocence.