Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the women grabbed a shot, raised them high, and waited for someone to make the toast.

"To free drinks," Liza said. There was a general murmur of agreement around the table, before they all chorused, "Free drinks."

The sticky liquid burned as it slid down Megan's throat, a bitter spicy flavour filling her mouth; a pleasant numbing heat flowed slowly downwards through her body. A few of the other women spluttered and gasped at the sharpness of the alcohol, but smiled and egged each other on.

"Another," Katie said Katie handing a second glass to Megan, as the other women took their own.

This time Megan was the one to propose the toast. "To cute guys with big dicks,"

Liza guffawed loudly and the other women giggled. "Well if you know of any," Katie said, "send them my way." There was more laughter, and the group chorused the toast, then downed the drinks.

Megan relished the burning buzz the alcohol gave her as it went down. The women were giggling and exchanging glances with each other, and she was beginning to feel a nice tingle inside at being accepted into the group.

There was a low cheer around the room as the music volume suddenly increased, and the lights dimmed. "Ooh it's time to dance ladies," Penny said, a full-figured brunette who worked in the finance department.

Liza turned to Megan. "Rumour is that you're a bit of a diva on the dance floor, a twerk queen wannabe."

"You bet your arse," Megan said with a grin.

"Liza ain't got no arse," Penny shouted across the table. "She's all skin and bones." Everyone at the table laughed except Liza, who poked her tongue out in response.

Katie grabbed Megan's arm and shouted over the music, "Come on then, one more shot, then we hit the dance floor."

Megan took the offered glass and downed it in one as the others did the same. She was feeling flushed, and enjoying the comfortable warmth that was loosening her up, and making her forget about everything other than dancing and laughing. "Let's boogie," she shouted and followed the rest of the group to the dance floor.

It was so good to let her hair down and cut loose to the music. The women quickly formed a rough circle and began moving and shimmying to the beat as the dance floor filled up. The bright lights swam around her and the smell of disco smoke filled her nostrils as she twirled and gyrated.

Each woman took a turn showing off in the middle of the circle. Liza did some decent vogueing, whilst Katie moved with grace and poise as she shook her hair out and hopped from foot to foot. Penny surprised Megan, as she had thought of her as quiet and shy, but she didn't hold back when it came to her turn, striking poses and shaking her large chest back and forth to the hypnotic beat.

As it came to Megan's turn, the music changed to a thumping R&B track, and she grinned gleefully as she bounced into the middle, and started dancing wildly. She would show them who the best twerker was. She squatted down, and began to gyrate her hips in time to the thump thump thump of the beat. The others cheered and clapped, making her feel good. She was enjoying being the centre of attention so much, that she continued in the middle, showing her best twerk variations, getting more and more lurid as time went by. She turned her back to each of the girls one by one, showing her accomplished booty bouncing techniques. She spun in the centre, feeling a little dizzy but not wanting to stop, and she performed some of her most tricky moves. She practically bounced her arse off the ground and edged her skirt up provocatively over her thighs, and the other ladies whistled, clapped and cheered her on. Her heart pumped faster, and soon she was aware of nothing else but the music. It drove her on, guided her and merged with her as she danced as if her life depended on it.

=== === ===

Beth edged carefully away from the group of people she had been chatting with, and silently crept up behind Dean, who was standing staring out onto the dance floor. She followed his gaze to where Megan was dancing provocatively in the middle of a group of women. Initially, she bristled at the idea of her husband ogling another woman, but after watching for a few moments, she did have to admit that Megan was quite a remarkable sight. She glanced to Dean once more before deciding on a bit of devilment.

In a deep voice, she barked in Dean's ear, "Now that is one fine arse!"

"It sure is," Dean said, his eyes lingering on the dance floor for a moment longer, before turning around, and realising that the words had come from her. A look of terror flashed onto his face. "Beth, I, erm..."

Beth giggled at him before snuggling into his arm.

"Why you little minx, that's entrapment you know."

"Well, she does have a very nice arse. Not even I can argue with that." They stood in silence for a few moments both a little entranced by the writhing and gyrating form of Megan as she jerked energetically to the beat.

Feeling a nice alcohol buzz, and not wanting to risk being drawn back into boring conversation, Beth decided it was time for some fun. "Come on hubby; let's show these kiddies how it's done." She took his hand, and led him out onto the floor. Perhaps if she could get close enough to Megan, it might be a way to break the tension, so they could resolve this silly weirdness about the photo.

She weaved her way through the dancers, and managed to snag a bit of clear floor next to the circle of women. Spinning around to face Dean, she began to move to the music. They had always had a good chemistry on the dance floor, and it didn't take long for them to hit the beat and fall in step with each other's movements. Beth was smiling broadly, as she endeavoured to maintain some form of physical contact with Dean the whole time, whether it was facing him, or with her back to him or just holding hands, she enjoyed feeling connected to him.

Dancing in these ridiculous heels wasn't very comfortable though, and if they were going to stay for more than one or two songs then she'd have to take them off, otherwise she would be a cripple for the next week. She knew it was the vodka making everything feel fine now, but once the alcohol wore off, she'd feel the pain if she wasn't careful.

Beth kept an eye on Megan as they danced, and noted that after a while, the circle widened, and eventually broke down. Megan barely seemed to notice, she was in a world of her own shimmying and shaking her body with great enthusiasm and energy. However, she didn't really seem to care who she was dancing with, or even if she was dancing with anyone at all.

Beth continued to glance across at Megan periodically as she danced with Dean, and at one point their eyes met and Megan's face suddenly lit up. The petite woman shuffled over to join them, and for a while, they danced together in a rough triangle.

Beth noticed that Dean seemed a bit uncomfortable, glancing at Megan every now and then, with a look of concern. She leaned forward so only he could hear. "It's gonna be fine, just relax."

"She's acting wild Beth, have you seen her eyes, they are dilated all to hell."

She studied Megan, who was dancing with her arms up above her head, alternately looking from Dean to Beth, grinning broadly. "She's just letting her hair down," Beth said and smiled, giving him a wink.

She moved closer to Megan and was immediately aware of the difference in height between them. She had at least six inches over Megan normally, but with her heels on, she was almost a full foot taller. She kicked her shoes off, that brought her down to a much better level, and honestly, it was just great to be out of the heels. She started matching Megan's moves, and the other woman seemed to come alive. They danced closer, their bodies almost touching, twisting and curving together like a flowing sand dune.

Beth glanced back at Dean who was staring somewhat incredulously, and blew him a kiss. Megan spun away, looked back over her shoulder at Beth theatrically and made the same kissing gesture. Beth laughed and danced up closer behind her, putting her hands on the other woman's hips and moving in time with the thumping beat. She looked back once more and Beth grinned at her, but although Megan was smiling broadly, her eyes were vacant, as if she was experiencing something else that only she could see.

"You ok?" Beth said over the music.

"Amazing music," Megan said in a loud slur, without making eye contact.

Somewhat reassured, Beth danced back to Dean and put her arms around his neck, grinding her hips against him. She grinned at him, laughing joyfully as she felt his erection pressing against her thigh. "Enjoying yourself?"

"Yes indeed Mrs. Parker. Oh shit!" Dean tensed against her.

She frowned. "What?"

"She nearly stacked in," he said and nodded in Megan's direction.

Beth turned and watched with concern, as Megan seemed to be dancing more erratically; her movements were uncoordinated and less precise. She still looked utterly absorbed and oblivious to everything else around her. "Is she ok?" Beth asked, just as Megan stumbled and bumped into another dancer. "Oh crap, I guess not."

"Too much to drink," Dean said, "Might be best if she takes a break."

"I think you're right." She was about to go to Megan's assistance, when some of the other women clustered around her and started leading her away. As they did so, Megan stumbled and practically fell into the arms of one of the women, who all exchanged worried glances, before hastily bundling Megan off the dance floor.

Beth turned to Dean. "I hope she is ok, she was starting to look pretty rough."

"Yeah she was. I expect they'll take care of her, although I'm surprised to see her hanging around with Katie, I thought they hated each other."

Beth frowned, but then shrugged it off; it wasn't her problem. She smiled at Dean. "So, Mr. Parker, what was making you hard?"

"You of course," he replied.

"Is that all?"

Dean grinned but kept quiet.

"Go on, you can say it."

"Well, I have to admit watching you and Megan dancing together helped; the looks that were passing between you too were pretty intense."

Beth laughed. "Yeah I think she was trying to impress you with her moves."

"You think?"

She pressed her body more firmly against him. "Well right now I don't care," she said, smiling devilishly.

He whispered in her ear, "It was driving me crazy just watching you."

She ground her hips into his, and fixed him with a sultry stare. "Tell you what hubby, seeing as I got you into this state, you find us somewhere private, and I'll see what I can do to help you out."

Dean's eyes widened, and before she knew what was happening, he was leading her by the hand through the writhing bodies and off the dance floor. Only Pausing so she could put her shoes back on, Dean then took her arm and with definite purpose started moving through the venue. Butterflies began dancing in her stomach, as she realised he was going to call her bluff.

They changed direction suddenly, moving away from the crowds and down a small flight of carpeted stairs. This brought them to a square room with corridors leading off in multiple directions. His head twitched around quickly from side to side, obviously trying to decide which way to go; all but one of the corridors was clear, the other roped off and signposted as staff only.

"What's it to be hubby?" she asked in a sexy voice, putting her wait on one hip and raising an eyebrow challengingly.

He paused for a long moment, breathing heavily and then, with one last look around, leaned down and swept Beth up into his arms. She squealed in surprise, and instinctively put an arm around his neck, hugging tightly against him. It was so exciting, like a scene from a movie.

Dean moved quickly towards the roped off corridor, and easily stepped over the barrier. Holding on to her tightly, he rushed along the dimly lit hallway.

"You are such a rebel darling," she said and nuzzled his neck. "Quickly hubby, I am hungry for your cock."

Arriving at a door on the left, he carefully put her down and tried the handle, but found it locked. The next wasn't though, and after briefly looking in, he pulled Beth in and closed the door. He flicked on the light; they appeared to be in a linen storeroom.

Dean pulled her to the back of the narrow room and spun to face her, his mouth instantly upon hers, his tongue pushing forcefully between her lips. She ran her hands down his back, up under his jacket and dug her fingers into his backside. Their tongues tussled, breathing fast and ragged as a burning need surged within Beth.

Suddenly Dean broke away; she blinked at him questioningly. He turned, pulled a pile of linen to the floor, and stared deeply into her eyes.

"On your knees Beth, take me in your mouth." The look he gave her bore straight into her core, igniting a desire to comply; she did as he commanded, hitching her dress up, and sinking down before him.

Her hands were at his zip before her knees hit the floor, and he was tearing at his belt and pulling open his trousers. Beth pulled his cock free, running her hand up and down the hard shaft, before sucking it greedily into her mouth.

Dean gasped sharply, and his hands went to the back of her head, pulling her onto him. Beth was overcome with lust, the danger of being caught turning her on even more. She hummed and moaned as she noisily slurped around his shaft creating saliva and coating his cock with it. The head of his hardness bumped into the roof of her mouth and cheeks, as she bobbed quick strokes guided by his firm grip on her head.

She pulled back, and looked up at him while stroking his shaft across her face. "I love your cock. I love it when you force it into my mouth; it makes me feel like a cheap slut. Treat me like your slut, baby!"

She could tell her dirty talk was getting him even more turned on, as his fingers dug into her hair. She parted her lips and waited for him to use her mouth however he wished. He roughly pushed his length back into her; she didn't resist, instead sucking him with more force and enthusiasm than even he was urging her too.

The sound of the door opening startled Beth, and she flicked her eyes left to see a waiter in the doorway staring at them in shock. A flash of Fear stabbed through her, and she could feel Dean beginning to release the pressure on her head. She pulled back, allowing him to pop from her mouth.

"In or out, but either way close the door. If you are in, stand in the corner and don't say a word. Otherwise you can do whatever the fuck you like," she said quickly and sternly, before going back to her blowjob.

She kept her eyes on the doorway, and after a moment, saw the man step in and close the door. Her fear was replaced with a thrill of excitement, and she shuffled around to improve the view from the corner.

Beth was gripped by a desire to put on a good show for her new audience of one; she withdrew Dean's cock from her mouth again, and looked up at him. "Oh sir, I can barely make it through a day without dreaming of your big fat cock." She slapped her face lightly with his hard shaft, and stared at his shocked expression. "If your bitch wife won't give you what you want, then I will. I'll fulfil your every fantasy. You can fuck me any time of the day or night, in the office, in your car, at your home, wherever you want. Just as long as you give me all your cum."

"Less talking Miss Mansel. Get back to what you are good at, being the office slut," Dean said, and pushed her head back to his cock.

"Yes sir," Beth said and returned to her task with renewed vigour. She took him deep into her mouth, nudging the back of her throat, causing her to gag, then licked and sucked the shaft as she pulled back to his tip, waiting for him to force her down again. Her own arousal was off the chart, she could feel her nipples like hard buds, and the dampness on her thighs was a clear indication that she was receiving as much pleasure as she was giving.

She flashed her eyes to the left and caught a glimpse of the man in the shadows, hand moving rhythmically at his groin. A thrill surged through her to know he was masturbating as he watched her perform.

Dean groaned and dug his fingers into her head. "Yes slut, I'm almost there."

Beth switched to quick half sucks and picked up the pace rolling his balls in her hand. "Come in my dirty fucking slut mouth sir." She slurred the words around his hardness as he bucked his hips. She heard a loud grunt from her left, and she smiled inwardly.

She barely had time to register the other man climaxing, before Dean tensed up, and a stream of hot cum hit the back of her throat. She spluttered, but quickly swallowed and continued stroking his cock, milking the spunk from him. Her hands squeezed his balls in time to her pumping, and she moaned on each stroke, staring up at him with wide lust filled eyes.

Her mouth soon became full of the taste of his hot salty cum, as she moved it around with her tongue, savouring him. She felt a dribble escape her lips and run down her chin, but she remained focussed on trying to swallow as much as she could.

Dean gasped, shuddering as the last waves of his orgasm passed; he stroked her hair, gazing down at her with a dazed expression as she continued to hold him in her mouth.

Satisfied he was done, she pulled back sucking and licking as his dick popped from her mouth. "Thank you sir," she said, looking up at him cheekily. He reached down, wiped the dribble of cum from her chin, and offered it to her. She sucked it into her mouth and licked his finger clean without taking her eyes from him. He looked to the side and Beth followed his gaze, noting that their audience had departed.

Dean helped her up, pulling her into a deep kiss. She resisted gently as she knew the taste of him was still thick in her mouth, but he didn't seem to mind, which thrilled her even more.

They grinned at one another like teenagers, as they quickly straightened clothing, before leaving the room.

After negotiating the rope barrier again, this time simply unhooking it and walking through, they made their way back up the stairs.

"I'm going to head to the ladies and freshen up," Beth said, aware that her hair was probably looking like a bird's nest.

"Ok honey, meet you back at the bar."

They split up, and Beth made her way into the rest rooms. After relieving herself, she sat in the cubicle and caught her breath, thinking back over what they had done. It had been so scary, but utterly exhilarating. She wouldn't have done that kind of thing a few weeks ago.

The sound of voices jarred her from her reverie as a group of women bustled into the bathroom.

"How many did you give her K?" one woman asked, a hint of concern evident in her voice.

"Only one! I split it into the three shots, she shouldn't be this wasted though, what the hell is wrong with her."

There was a loud banging noise and then the unmistakable sound of someone throwing up in the cubicle next to Beth.

"Oh god she's barfing in there, gross," A different woman said.

"That's it, I'm out, I didn't sign up for babysitting this bitch, just for humiliating her."

"Will you shut the fuck up," hissed one of the women.

Beth suspected that that woman had just realised there was someone else in the bathroom overhearing their conversation. She also had a nasty feeling that the person they were referring to was Megan. What had they given her? Whatever it was, it certainly didn't sound like any of these women were genuinely looking out for Megan, the opposite in fact.

"We can't just leave her here, can we?" hissed the first woman.

"Fuck her, I am done with that bitch, that job was meant to be mine."

"Katie that's harsh."

"Shut up!" hissed one of them, presumably Katie, which confirmed Beth's suspicions.