Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 08

Story Info
She's ready to let her BFF take her to bed.
19k words
4.6
3.8k
5

Part 8 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The following is a work of fiction that contains descriptions of explicit sexual acts and is intended for adults only. All people, places, and events are a product of my imagination and any characters described as engaging in sexual acts are over the age of eighteen.

Thanks for sticking around for this next instalment. A heady mixture of juicy plot furthering along with some hot sex, including a little roleplay and some women only fun, as well as themes around unconventional relationships between non blood family members.

Previously on Langley Circle... Dean and Beth had expected the company social to be dull and boring, but it turned out to be anything but. After joining Megan on the dance floor, Dean dragged Beth off to find a private spot where he could share his pent up horniness with his wife, only to discover they weren't alone. Meanwhile Megan became ill after a suspected drink-spiking incident, and Beth and Dean insisted on escorting her home, where Beth stayed the night to keep an eye on her. Separated for the night, the Parkers both had exciting and unexpected encounters which has left them agonising over how to confess their sins to one another.

=== === ===

Season One, Episode Eight

Nicky awoke to the sound of Bella humming softly in the bed next to her. She pretended to be asleep still for a few minutes, just so she could secretly listen. After a while, she cracked one eye open to see Bella sitting up, playing with her phone. Soft tinny music was coming from her ear buds, mixing with the humming and gentle finger tapping. Nicky opened the other eye and a grin spread slowly across her face. She slid her hand under the duvet and across the bed, being as quiet as she could, and after a calculated guess, thrust quickly upwards, pinching Bella on the bum.

Bella squealed and practically leapt from the bed. "Holy fuck!" She pulled out her ear buds, panting heavily. "You bloody cow, you scared the shit out of me."

Nicky couldn't respond, she was laughing too much.

"Right, let's see how you bloody like it," Bella said, and dove under the covers. Her hands were suddenly everywhere, seeking out all the ticklish spots, as Nicky desperately tried to defend them. Bella repeatedly found her mark though, and Nicky soon became incapacitated from laughing.

Nicky squealed. "Truce!" She held her hands up in surrender, breathing heavily and grinning.

"I'll get you back for that one," Bella said. "I think I may have actually peed a bit."

"Eww, my bed."

"Serves you right," Bella said laughing.

Settling back on the pillows, Nicky got comfortable. "Not like you to be the first one awake. Did you sleep OK?"

Bella's face slipped into a frown, and Nicky instantly felt a pang of concern. "I had a bad dream, and when I went downstairs to get a drink, I got the fright of my life from your dad, who was sitting in the dark."

"What was the dream about?"

"I was being chased through a forest," Bella said and then hesitated. "I don't really want to talk about it, it gives me the willies just thinking about it."

"Other than that, everything ok?"

"Umm, yeah." Bella averted her eyes.

"Sure?" Nicky could tell something wasn't quite right; her friend was biting her lip nervously, and refusing to meet her eye.

Finally, Bella turned to her and spoke in a hesitant voice, "You remember that time you saw your parents doing it?"

"You know I do. What of it?"

"Well, it kind of happened to me last night."

"What? You saw my parents having sex?"

"No. Well, yes. I mean, not exactly. Look, let me start at the beginning."

"Please do," Nicky said in confusion.

"So, I had a bad dream, and went downstairs. That's when your dad scared me, and I totally forgot about getting a drink. I went back to bed, and tried to ignore my thirst, but I couldn't. After a while, I heard him come up the stairs, and so I waited a few minutes, and then went back down to get the drink. As I was heading back up, I heard noises coming from your parent's room, the door was slightly ajar."

"You should have just ignored it."

"I probably should have, but I didn't want to. You see"--she locked eyes with Nicky--"it wasn't your parents in there, only your dad."

"Wait, Where was mum?"

"Your dad said there had been some kind of incident, and your mum was staying out with a friend."

"Oh my god, what happened? Did they fight?"

"What? No. At least I don't think so. I got the impression that something happened to a friend, and your mum stayed to help."

"Oh I see." That was something at least; she hated it when her parents argued. "So wait, that means you knew that dad was in there on his own. Did you intentionally go to spy on him?"

Bella nodded, blushing. "I won't lie to you Nix; I thought I might get a glimpse of him sleeping, or getting undressed."

"Bella Anne Glendale, that's a bit creepy."

"Oh thanks, Judgy McJudgeFace," Bella said looking hurt.

"OK, I didn't mean to judge, but you know. Anyway, get on with the story."

"Well your dad was there, in bed, but he wasn't sleeping."

Nicky blinked. "If he wasn't sleeping, what was he doing?"

Bella didn't reply, but just looked at her pointedly.

"Holy shit! You mean he was..." She made a fist and moved it up and down.

"Wanking, yes." Bella nodded sheepishly.

Nicky couldn't quite believe what she was hearing. Bella knew all the anguish Nicky had gone through after accidentally seeing her parents doing it, and yet here she was, confessing that she had deliberately spied on Nicky's dad as he masturbated.

"Nicky, say something please."

Nicky flopped back on the bed, and closed her eyes. She wasn't really in a position to judge, seeing as she had a self-confessed crush on her own mother. She couldn't be angry with Bella for sneaking a peak at her dad, when she knew that her friend had been harbouring a similar sort of crush on him for ages.

She sighed. "Bel, its fine." She smirked at her friend. "You dirty little stalker tart. So come on, tell me the details, just don't be too graphic."

Bella beamed, and bounced onto her knees with excitement. "At first, he was covered, so all I could see was the sheet going up and down, but even that was very sexy. He was staring up at the ceiling, so there was no chance of him seeing me."

"How long did you watch for?"

"A few minutes. I was going to leave, but then he threw off the sheet, and there it was in all its glory. I was just dumbstruck; I thought my heart had stopped. He was stroking his cock hard and fast, while his other hand was squeezing his balls."

"OK, back off the detail a smidge." Nicky covered her ears, but in truth, she wasn't grossed out at all; she was fascinated.

"Well anyway, he was stroking away, and the muscles in his legs and stomach were tensing so deliciously. At one point, I thought he'd spotted me, because his head jerked around, but he was just staring off to one side; he stayed that way until he had completely finished."

"You just stayed and watched the whole time?"

"Yes. Well, watched... and played."

"Jesus! You flicked your bean while watching my dad have a wank?"

Bella closed her eyes and shivered. "That sounds so amazing when you say it like that. It took me right back."

"I can tell; your bloody nipples are trying to escape your nightshirt, tart."

Bella giggled. "It was amazing Nix. I wish I knew what he was thinking about. After a few minutes, he tensed up, and shot his load all over his stomach and legs. I about lost my shit; it was all I could do not to scream out as I came, two fingers buried deep in my cunny." Nicky stared slack-jawed at her friend. "He shot five times, there was loads of it. I so wanted to burst in there and lick it all up."

"You didn't though did you?"

"No you berk, of course I didn't. He kept stroking it slowly for a long time. At one point, he even moved his hand to the side, and I got an amazing view of his big dick, all covered in his creamy spunk.

"Oh god, it is deliciously big. I am so glad it's big. My fantasies are gonna be amazing from now on, and now they are based on reality."

"What're we like Bel? You're infatuated with my dad, and I've got the dreamies for mum."

Bella said nothing, staring into the distance seemingly lost in thought.

"Hang on a minute." Nicky sat up as a thought suddenly occurred to her. "You said he jerked his head around to one side?"

"Yes, why?"

"Left or right?"

"What?"

"Did he look left or right?"

"I dunno. Erm... It must have been right. Why?" Bella was staring at her in utter confusion.

"He was watching you in the mirror," Nicky said. Bella's eyes bulged comically wide and her mouth fell open in shock. "The dresser is to the right of the bed, and it has a large mirror on it. If you are in bed, and look in the mirror, you can see the door. I bet he could see right through the gap, and was watching you the whole time."

"Oh... my... god," Bella said in a barely audible whisper. "You mean, while I thought I was getting off on watching him, he was actually getting off on watching me?"

"I'd be willing to bet on it yes," Nicky said.

"Bloody hell! I'll never be able to look him in the face again."

Nicky snorted. "Not that you do much of that anyway, your eyes never seem to get higher than his dick."

"Shush you," Bella said, poking her tongue out.

"Are you complaining? You couldn't have planned it better really. You actually just masturbated for him without knowing it. You can claim ignorance in that regard at least. Also, you wanted to know what he was thinking about, Turns out it was you."

Bella's frown slowly morphed into a big grin.

"Bella Anne, you'd better not fuck things up here. As weird as my family dynamic is turning out to be, it works and I love it."

"Of course. I admit I have a super crush on your dad, but I think too much of your parents, and you for that matter, to do anything really silly."

"Good, I know you wouldn't do anything crazy," Nicky said, smiling warmly at her friend.

Bella grinned cheekily. "Maybe just a little playful flirting?" Nicky narrowed her eyes as Bella continued, "Because you can appreciate what it's like to have the irrational hots for someone so close, right?"

"OK OK," Nicky said, rolling her eyes. "I get it. I accept that you have a crush on my dad, and I will not repress your right to enjoy that in a safe way. Is that what you want to hear?"

"Perfect," Bella said smiling. "In return, I promise not to tease you too much about you getting wet for your mum."

Nicky scowled. "I'm going for a shower; try not to do anything weird while I'm gone."

Bella saluted. "Yes Ma'am!"

.........

Nicky stood under the shower, sighing contentedly as the hot water blasted the soap from her body. As the jets pummelled her skin, she considered Bella's confession, trying to decide how she really felt about it.

With her friend's help over the last couple of weeks, she had somewhat come to terms with the strength and nature of the feelings she was having for her mum. More often than not recently, she was seeing Beth as a sexual being, rather than the nurturing mother she had been for the last seven years, although she certainly was still that too.

She reached back and twisted the setting on the showerhead, increasing the number and intensity of the jets. The steamy water sent hundreds of tiny tingling sensations through her body as she allowed it to massage her shoulders and back. She turned and gasped softly as the jets hit her breasts, realising that her nipples were already hard and sensitive. She removed the showerhead from its bracket, bringing it closer, luxuriating in the pinpricks of painful pleasure as she guided them around her chest and stomach.

As well as the crush on her mum, there was Bella and her dad to think about now too. Bella had made no secret of the fact that she fancied Nicky's dad, but the events of last night were a definite progression from mere fantasy to something much more real. It made Nicky giggle to think how smitten Bella was, and how silly she could be around him sometimes.

A Vision of Bella crouching in the doorway, watching her dad masturbate, came into her mind, as she moved the shower spray lower down. In her vision, her dad spotted Bella, and then took her into his bed. Images of Bella riding her dad's cock filled her mind, and these were soon joined by her own fantasy thoughts. This tableau depicted her lying next to her friend, and while her dad was making love to Bella, her mum was between Nicky's legs kissing the inside of her thighs, gradually moving upwards.

She panted softly as she pointed the showerhead at the top of her legs, imagining the sensations to be caused by her mum's gentle ministrations. She brought the spray upwards over her sex, and gasped; the pulsing heat of the water on her most private parts was exhilarating. She shifted in the confined space, searching for the most beneficially pleasurable position.

In her fantasy, the look on Bella's face as she rode her dad's cock was exquisite; her mouth was open, she was panting and moaning, and her eyes were lidded in ecstasy. As Nicky lay next to her, drinking in the erotic vision of her friend in such an intimate clinch with her dad, her mum reached up, gently parted her labia and dabbed the tip of her tongue against Nicky's clitoris.

She used her fingers to mimic the action in the shower, spreading her outer lips, allowing the jets to fire their massaging pulses around her sensitive vulva. As the water thrashed against her clitoris, she felt an orgasm surging upon her with tremendous speed. She leant back against the tiled wall, crying out as a wave of intense pleasure rippled through her body.

After a few moments, her legs began to feel weak, and she moved the spray away from her over-sensitive clitoris. She grinned broadly, moving the spray gently around her body as she rode out the diminishing waves of her climax.

=== === ===

Dean stood cradling a steaming cup of coffee in one hand, and stared out through the kitchen window at the garden. There was so much to do. The apple tree needed cutting back, the branches were hanging over the fence into Dave's garden again; the weeds in the left-hand beds were getting out of hand, he could barely see the japonica plant anymore it was so overgrown; and the fence Needed another coat of wood preserver before winter, otherwise the rot would start to take hold. He was aware that he was only contemplating these things as a distraction technique; he was desperately trying not to think about last night.

He sighed, turning away to lean back against the sink. It had been wrong, of that he was certain. Well, mostly certain. It wasn't wrong that he had been aroused while watching the video of Beth, but was it ok to get aroused thinking about Megan and Bella? Surely, there was some kind of separation when it came to thoughts and actions. Just because he thought about having sex with another woman, that didn't make him a cheat, and if he used that image during masturbation, then surely there was no harm in that. After all, that was his time, his thoughts, and his personal pleasure. Ok, so none of that had been wrong.

Next, it wasn't wrong to masturbate, he was certain about that. His wife was elsewhere, and had provided some very arousing material, so it was pretty much inevitability. There was nothing wrong with masturbation, even when people were in a happy relationship; he was fairly sure it was actually a humanitarian right to be able to have a cheeky wank every now and then. In addition, if he wanted to use visual images of his wife, and or mental images of other women, then that was fine too. Nothing wrong with that.

He chewed at his lip as he continued to work through his thoughts. This is where it started to get dodgy. Was it wrong Bella had spied on him while he had been masturbating? Well it certainly wasn't his fault she had decided to watch him; it was his house, his bedroom and he had retired to his room to indulge in some private time. Fair enough, he might have neglected to check if the door was properly closed, although he wasn't even sure he hadn't actually done that. There was a distinct possibility that Bella might have opened the door herself, hence the glint of light he had seen in the mirror, but he couldn't be certain. Anyway, it was not his fault that she spied on him. But, and this is where he knew he was inching his toe over the line, it was probably wrong that once he realised he was being observed, that he hadn't then attempted to make himself decent and put a stop to the proceedings.

From here, the decision about right and wrong was much simpler. Everything after that point had been wrong. It was wrong not to cover up. It was wrong to watch Bella in the mirror as she played with herself. It was wrong to make his orgasm as messy and obvious as possible, and it was very wrong that he then openly displayed his still-throbbing, spunk-covered cock to her. If the events of last night were represented as a Venn diagram, then all those things would be in the circle labelled "wrong".

So now, he had a decision to make. Did he tell Beth? Would it be wrong not to tell her? If she asked him if it happened and he said no, that would be lying, but if she never asked and he never said anything, would that still be wrong? Yes, it would! The realisation came to him immediately and without question. It would be wrong not to tell Beth everything that had happened. It had all started out with good intentions, and very much in the circle labelled "right", but due to outside influences beyond his control, it had drifted into the cross-over section between "right" and "wrong", and then he had pushed things all the way over into the circle labelled "wrong", by failing to stop things. With all that said however, it would be the biggest mistake of all, not to tell Beth. Well, at least that was sorted. Now he just had to work out how to do it.

His introspection was interrupted by the sound of footsteps on the stairs, and moments later Nicky entered the kitchen looking bright-eyed and happy.

"Morning dad," she said, leaning up to peck him on the cheek.

"Morning, sleep well?"

"Really good. You?"

"A little restless," he replied. Which was the truth; his sleep had been fitful and broken, no doubt due to his encounter during the night. "Kettle not long boiled. You want toast?"

"Please. Stick a couple in for Bel too; she'll be down in a sec." Nicky moved over to the kettle to make coffee.

That was something he had completely forgotten about. He'd been so wrapped up in the right and wrong of the situation, and how he was going to confess to Beth, that it had slipped his mind that he would have to face Bella this morning.

"You ok dad?" Nicky asked.

Dean quickly masked his expression, and turned to busy himself at the toaster. "Fine, I was just thinking about all the work that needs doing in the garden."

"Yeah, it's looking a bit overgrown."

The sound of footsteps on the stairs again heralded the imminent arrival of Bella; Dean kept his back turned continuing to fuss at the toaster.

"Good morning-- Shiiiiit!" Bella's cheery sing-song voice morphed into a screamed expletive, and Dean spun around just in time to catch an airborne Bella, who was now attempting to climb up his body while squealing.

"Whoa Bella, What is it?" He tried to hold on to the young woman but it was difficult with her constantly wriggling.

"Spider, spider, spider!" She shouted in between her wails.

"Shit, where?" Nicky tensed up, darting her eyes all around the kitchen, trying to spot the intruder.

"Under the table!" Bella said, burying her face in Dean's neck.

"OK, calm down. It's going to be fine," Dean said, as he peered under the table, the trembling Bella still clinging to him. "Wait, that's not a spider, that's a tomato stalk."