Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-w-what?" Bella said still refusing to look.

"Yeah, Nicky can you grab it please?"

"Me?" She sounded panicked.

"It's a feckin' tomato stalk Nicky," Dean said.

Nicky sighed and retrieved the stalk, holding it out for Bella to see. "You bloody muppet Bella; I nearly poured boiling water over myself when you screamed."

Bella peered at her sheepishly over Dean's shoulder. "Sorry, it just really looked like a spider."

She was still clinging tightly to Dean, and he was enjoying it in a far too inappropriate way. She was moulded to his body like a second skin, and her legs were wrapped around his waist. She was not very heavy at all, and unwanted images started to flash through his mind. He became acutely aware, that the way in which he was supporting her, with his arms under her backside, was completely uninhibited by her skirt which was hanging over his hands. He swallowed guiltily as he felt the material of her underwear and bare skin against his arms.

"Er Bella?" Nicky said.

"Yes?" Bella replied in a voice full of innocence.

"You can get down now, I think you're safe."

"Are you sure?"

"Er yes, all good now," Dean said, and eased her away from him, gently placing her back on her feet.

"Thank you Mr. P, you are my knight in shining armour." She stretched up on tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek.

Dean froze, and glanced at Nicky just in time to catch an exaggerated eye-roll. "It was really nothing." Dean studied the blonde, and instantly wished he hadn't; she really was distractingly pretty. He turned back to the toaster. "Help yourself to coffee; toast will be ready shortly."

"Thanks Mr. P."

"What are you girls up to today?" He asked in an attempt to get back on a somewhat normal conversational footing.

"Shopping," the two girls chorused together, and Nicky added, "Any chance I can borrow the car?"

"Ask your mother; perhaps she'll lend you hers. I'm not super happy about you taking the Merc, it's a very powerful machine," he said, delivering the toast to the table.

"OK Dad," Nicky said, rolling her eyes again. "Any idea when she'll be back?"

"Any minute. I got a text from her about half an hour ago saying she was in a cab."

"How come she stayed out last night anyway?" Nicky asked, helping herself to a slice of toast.

"There was an incident involving my personal assistant at the party last night, and your mother very kindly stayed with her to make sure she was ok."

Nicky frowned and looked as if she was about to say something else when the front door banged. "Oh cool, Perfect timing."

"Hey there," Beth said, shuffling into the kitchen, still dressed in her party dress, holding her shoes in one hand. She walked over to Dean, kissed him on the cheek and stole his piece of toast.

"Hi, all ok?"

Beth smiled around her mouthful of toast and nodded.

"Hi mum, any chance I can borrow the car to go shopping?"

Beth swallowed her mouthful before turning to her daughter. "And hello to you too Nicky. I'm not two minutes in the door and you already want something from me."

"I love you mummy. Did you have a good evening?" Nicky said in a sickly sweet voice.

Beth rolled her eyes. "Yes, you can borrow the car; I have no intention of going anywhere other than to bed for the next couple of hours."

"Yay, thanks mum."

"Thanks Mrs. P.," Bella said, as the two girls got up and deposited their plates in the sink, before dashing out of the kitchen.

"What time will you be back?" Dean called after them.

"Not sure, might stay at Bel's tonight," Nicky shouted back.

"Keep your phone on in case I need my car back, thank you," Beth said a little testily.

Dean pulled her into a hug. "You look shattered. Can I get you some tea?"

"Tea, yes. In about two hours. Please wake me up with it, thank you." She smiled at him sweetly.

"OK, no problem. When you are rested, I have something I need to talk to you about."

Beth studied him for a moment, then pursed her lips and nodded. "Yeah, I got to run something by you too." She kissed him on the cheek. "See you in a bit."

She turned, and Dean watched her shuffled tiredly out of the kitchen.

=== === ===

Beth awoke at the sensation of someone sitting down on the bed next to her.

"Your tea, m'lady"

She opened her eyes, smiled up at Dean, and spread her arms wide in an invitation. He placed the mug to one side, and leaned over to hug her tightly. It was one of her most favourite things, to have hugs as soon as she woke up.

"What time is it?"

"Just after two, I gave you an extra hour; you looked like you needed it."

"Thanks. I really did." She sat up and took a sip of tea.

"So, how was Megan this morning? Did she get it all out of her system?"

"I think so. After her second shower, she had a pretty decent night. She said she was going back to bed when I left though, her stomach muscles were aching and she was still quite weak."

"I can only imagine. I think she had a narrow escape there."

"Anything from David?" Beth Asked.

"No, nothing, although I assume things are in motion. I expect he will contact Megan directly if he has things to discuss, or maybe me, I'm not sure to be honest. Do you think she will want to involve the police?"

"I doubt it. I get the feeling that Katie's world is going to come crashing down around her ears if they find any evidence that it was her, certainly as far as work goes. That will probably be enough for Megan."

Dean nodded, then frowned. "So, can we talk?"

"Shower first," she said smiling warmly. "No rush is there?"

"Sure, no problem."

Despite the worried look on Dean's face, she really did want to have a shower before they talked. She got out of bed, stripping on the way to the bathroom. "Won't be long." As she reached the door, she turned and looked back at him. "You know where I am if you want me," she said, layering her voice with suggestion.

Hopefully, he would get the hint that she was in the mood for a bit of shower fun. She felt a strong need to connect with Dean, although she wasn't entirely sure why. Probably something to do with last night, and the conversation she knew they were about to have. It would be a good idea for both of them to be feeling relaxed and contented, before venturing into that conversational minefield.

Turning on the shower, she stepped into the cubicle, sighing with pleasure as the hot water hit her. The aches and pains began to ease as the powerful jets ricocheted against her body. She closed her eyes and turned slowly around, letting the water gradually reinvigorate her tired muscles. The temperature rose quickly, the bathroom filling with steam.

As she let the stress drain out of her, the cubicle door opened, and she smiled to herself. Keeping her eyes closed, she didn't speak, or even acknowledge his presence, interested to see what he would do.

His first contact was upon her shoulders, hands thick with soap, firmly and slowly kneading the skin and muscles beneath. She sighed softly as his hands inched slowly lower, making foamy circles down her spine. He was very thorough and methodical, first lovingly smothering an area with soap, taking care to massage firmly. Next, he would direct the shower spray to rinse her skin, gently wiping away the suds, before then moving a few inches further down, and beginning the whole process again.

His touch was relaxing and exciting at the same time. Neither of them had spoken, and she was comfortable for the silence to continue. As his hands worked their way down to her bottom, she felt the touch of his lips on her neck, causing an involuntary gasp to escape her mouth, the spark of arousal igniting the desire in her.

He leaned closer, and she could feel his erection, long and thick, against her back. His hands encircled her, soaping and rinsing as before, working up from her stomach, along her sides to her neck, where the firmness of his touch thrilled her.

As he worked the soap into her chest and neck, his fingers created dimples of pressure in the skin, and when rinsing the soap away, his hand curled firmly around her neck. His cock throbbed against her back, as he increased the pressure around her throat, smothering and constricting her with his desire. His actions were full of strength, yet laced with tenderness, as he finally loosened his grip and ran his hands down to her breasts, where he resumed his attentive routine.

She leaned her head back against his shoulder, and his lips touched her cheek as his hands firmly worked at her breasts. He drew tingling circles around her nipples, causing them to stiffen. He was patient and thorough, even taking care to lift her heavy mounds and soap and rinse beneath them. His touches were electrifying, sensual and full of power, but without urgency. He could progress things, or delay for as long as he desired; she was completely under his control.

Her need was rising however, her passion growing, her tiny clitoris swelling, hardening, and aching for his touch.

Needing to feel him, she reached behind and sought out his manhood, curling her fingers around it and stroking its full length. She panted softly as she set a slow steady rhythm up and down his hardness, aching to feel it inside her.

His hands were suddenly gone from her breasts, leaving her groaning with a sense of loss. He pulled her fingers away from his cock, increasing her frustration. Still no words had passed between them, and Beth had never once opened her eyes. He lifted her hands high in front of her, forcing her to step nearer to the wall. Moving in close behind her, he clasped both of her wrists in one strong hand, and pinned them to the tiled wall. She felt a foot on the inside of her ankle, pushing outwards, and she lifted her feet allowing him to spread her legs as wide as was possible in the confined space. His other hand pushed at her back firmly, causing her nipples to make contact with the cool tiles, eliciting another gasp.

She thrust her bottom back towards him and felt the head of his cock pushing between the outer lips of her labia. He was no longer moving slowly, but with an urgency that she found exhilarating. She moaned aloud as he entered her; he didn't slow or pause, but continued to force further in. She panted, and quickly adjusted her stance to better accommodate him, feeling his hardness forging ever deeper.

He moved her hands to the shower fixing, and held them there tightly. She understood what he wanted, and grasped on to the metal. Instantly, his hands were grabbing at her hips, and she felt him lean back and thrust forward, slamming the entire length of his cock deep into her. She cried out, pleasure mixing with flashes of pain at the speed with which he had entered her.

He moved quickly, grasping her roughly at the waist, his fingers digging in as he started pumping into her with long, fast strokes, his thighs slapped against her buttock cheeks, making loud wet smacking sounds that mingled with her moans. His hands returned to her breasts once more, grasping roughly, possessively, as he continued to thrust, grunting with each movement in a way that shot fiery passion into her belly. He was being so firm, so dominant, as if he was staking his claim on her.

She cried out as he slammed his body against hers, forcing her up against the wall, His mouth at her shoulder, kissing, sucking, biting, as he pounded his cock into her cunt. She moved one hand flat onto the wall to steady herself, while she sought out her clit with the other, fingers forcing between her labia with a similar ferocity and urgency with which he was fucking her. Jolts of pleasure jerked through her at the first touch of her finger on her hard bud, as his whole body repeatedly slammed against hers, his grunts loud and guttural. He was dominating her, and the biting pain at her shoulder told her he was marking her too.

His thrusts suddenly became more urgent and forceful, as she flicked at her clitoris, desperate to reach her climax at the same time he found his release. An instant later, he was coming, hot pulses of his spunk surging up inside her. Letting out a throaty growl, he pumped into her, and she shrieked as he slapped her arse, sending her over the edge. A bright white light flashed in her closed eyes, and she jerked back onto him as her muscles began to spasm under the force of her orgasm. They grunted and moaned together through their climaxes, each using the other to wring every last ounce of pleasure from their bodies.

His thrust slowed as she felt the last of his cum spill into her; He was panting breathily at her neck. It was all she could do to stay on her feet. She was sure that being sandwiched between him and the wall was the only thing actually stopping her from falling to the floor.

He stepped back, withdrawing his cock, leaving a sudden emptiness. She sagged on wobbly legs, his cum leaking down the inside of her thighs, to be washed away by the water. Her knees buckled, and he caught her in his strong arms, helping her out onto the bath mat.

A warm towel was wrapped around her; his arms hugged her to him. She kept her eyes tightly shut, sinking into his embrace. After a while, he began to dry her slowly, as she stood limply, physically weak from the intensity of her orgasm, and emotionally drained from his urgent and forceful domination. The soft towel calmed and relaxed her as he lovingly and carefully drew the water from her skin. He worked from top to bottom, and she shivered as his warm breath passed over her sensitive labia as he knelt down to dry her legs and feet. His task finished, he gently turned her towards the bedroom and lightly patted her on the rump; she finally opened her eyes so she could shuffle languidly to the bed.

=== === ===

Nicky slid the disgusting blue top with yellow flowers along the rail, and sighed. "I can't even find anything that I want to try on. I feel like this shop has really gone downhill lately."

"I've got two," Bella said with a smile, and held up a couple of hangers.

"That green one is cute, that could look pretty good on you; it matches your eyes."

"That's what I thought. I'll just check this last rack, then I'll try them on."

Bella flicked through items on the rack, assessing each with a well-practised technique as Nicky watched her, mulling over a question that had been bouncing around her head. With a quick glance around to check they could not be overheard, Nicky asked, "So, this thing with my dad?"

Bella twitched her eyes over to her and grinned. "Yeah?"

"Is it just like a sex thing?"

Bella pulled out a top and held it up against her, before frowning and replacing it on the rack. "He is super-hot, and I get the tummy wobbles whenever I am around him." She sighed. "But I think it's more than that. He just ticks so many boxes for me, looks, personality, attitude, and all that. If I had to classify it, I would say that it is kind of like a crush, but I've had it for a long time now, so it's not just some silly phase."

"Really? It goes that deep?"

"Nicky, don't worry. As much as I would love to shack up with your dad, make pretty babies, and live happily ever after, that's not going to happen. I know that. Eventually, I'll move on, bound to." She scowled and moved a whole bunch of tops from one part of the rail to another. "Jesus, do I look like a colour-blind fashion retard?"

Nicky chewed her lip and studied her friend. "I worry you are going to get hurt though."

Bella looked at her and smiled warmly. "Aww, baby girl. That's so sweet. I'll be fine though, I'm not some silly little girl; I know things will change eventually, but at the moment, I enjoy fantasizing about him and being a flirt. You gotta get your kicks where you can."

"True," Nicky said with a giggle. "I guess I'm not one to judge, the way I feel about my mum."

"Exactly. Right, this lot is shite; let's head to the changing rooms."

They wound their way through the racks of garments to the back of the shop, where an assistant was folding clothes looking utterly bored. She made a weak attempt to smile when they arrived.

"Hi, how many?"

"Just two," Bella said holding up the garments.

"OK, here." The assistant handed Bella a plastic tab with a number two printed on it.

Nicky and Bella walked past her, down the row of curtained cubicles, and stepped into the last one.

"Wow, that woman looks like she's been sucking lemons all day," Bella said giggling.

"Shush," Nicky hissed. "She can probably still hear." She pulled the curtain across, and turned around to find Bella had already pulled her shirt off, and was fiddling with one of the new tops. Nicky allowed her gaze to linger on her pretty friend, who was standing in just her skirt and bra. Considering her small stature, proportionally Bella's breasts always looked large on her petite frame, which Nicky was secretly a bit jealous of.

Today she was wearing a black lacy bra, conforming not so much to the "lift and separate" approach as the "lift, push together, and create sensational cleavage" approach. Nicky watched as Bella fiddled with the buttons on the new top, causing her chest to wobble in a way that Nicky found very appealing. She smiled absently as she watched the soft mounds of flesh jiggle back and forth, noticing that Bella's nipples were hard, stretching the lacy material into very noticeable peaks.

"So this morning, I had an interesting daydream in the shower," Nicky said.

Bella glanced up and smirked. "Oh really?"

"Yes," Nicky replied, dragging her gaze up to meet Bella's. "It was actually about me and mum, but next to us on the bed were you and my dad."

"Ooh, that sounds super-hot. Were we all getting down and dirty together?" Bella stared wide-eyed at Nicky, the garment in her hand all but forgotten.

"Yes," Nicky said, blushing.

Bella sighed and stared into the distance, lost in her own thoughts for a moment. "Did you have a little play?" Her face split into a big grin.

"I might have," Nicky smiled and looked away bashfully.

Bella giggled, "That would be awesome. I could be down for sharing Mr. P with your mum."

Nicky laughed at her friend's cheekiness. "I can see you like the idea, your over active nipples are making a break for it again."

Bella glanced down at her chest, and then back up at Nicky, smiling affectionately, but making no attempt to cover up. The silence stretched out between them, thick and heavy, as the two women studied each other.

Slowly, Nicky reached out, and lightly stroked the material of Bella's bra, just where her nipple was forcing it outwards. She marvelled at the feel of the hard bud beneath the lacy material, as she tenderly traced circles around it, and dragged her nail back and forth across it.

"I bet you want my dad to do this," Nicky whispered with a grin.

Bella sighed, "Not as much as I have wanted you to." Dropping the top to the floor, she lifted her arms above her head, and leant back against the cubicle wall, pushing her chest out, offering herself openly.

Nicky stroked her thumbs in gentle circles of increasing size on Bella's breasts, beginning with the proud nipples and slowly working outwards, until her whole palms were brushing over the lacy material, her fingers curling around Bella's generous curves.

"Nicky," Bella said in a tiny hesitant voice. "That feels so good."

"You're so beautiful Bel." Nicky slid her hands slowly upwards, and leaning forward, placed a delicate kiss on Bella's lips. She stroked her friend's slender neck with her thumbs, and pushed her tongue gently forward, easing it into her willing mouth. Bella responded like the flood gates had finally opened, returning the kiss with enthusiastic passion, her arms snaking around Nicky's back, pulling her closer. Their breasts squash together, and Nicky's excitement rose as she played a gentle but urgent game of tongue tag with her best friend.