Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if it doesn't work out? What if she ends up loving this woman more than me? What if I end up loving the other woman more than my wife? What if it gets... weird?" Dean ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"Big changes. Risky. I can see that." The man nodded in understanding.

Dean looked at him, "Do you think it's worth the risk?"

The man held his hands up. "Not for me to say, but ask yourself, do you trust your wife?"

"Yes, totally."

"And I take it you love each other?"

"Yes very much, we are very happy the way we are."

"Then maybe it's just another chapter in your story. That's not for me to say. Remember however, only you can write your own story. Sure, others will try to influence the plot, but you are the author."

Dean nodded and turned back to stare through the gate at the sprawling cluster of buildings beyond.

The man spoke again, "You never know what is just around the corner. Life moves pretty fast, and if you hesitate too long or worry too much about the detail, you miss the wonder of each new day."

"Very philosophical," Dean said with a chuckle.

"True enough, but take my situation. I've worked and lived at this place for fifteen years"--he pointed towards the gate--"Two weeks ago, I get told that it's being sold and mothballed, and thank you very much Walter, your services are no longer required. Oh, and by the way, your home you've lived in for 15 years, well you can't live there anymore. You have to move out."

"That's rough," Dean said, and cringed inside at the thought that his company might have played some small part in this man's misfortune. "What will you do?"

"Not sure yet. My sister has invited me to go and live with her in New Zealand, but I dunno if I am cut out for starting out in a completely new country at 62. Maybe if the wife was still with me, but it all seems a bit of a massive faff now. I was happy to be doing the job I love, and living in my own home on the estate, but that's not an option anymore."

"Sorry to hear that, Walter wasn't it?"

The man nodded. "Wally to those that know me."

"I'm Dean, nice to meet you Walter." He offered his hand and the man smiled and clasped it in a firm shake.

"Pleasure, Dean."

"How long?" Dean asked, and when Walter looked puzzled, he added, "Until you have to move."

"They gave me six weeks. The whole place is already closed, but they gave me a little longer seeing as I was living on site. The studio and tearoom people cleared out in a couple of days, but I still got a few more weeks to decide what to do. I'm sure something will come up."

"You never know what's just around the corner," Dean said, half to himself.

The man laughed ruefully. "Yeah, I did say that didn't I."

Dean got to his feet, "I'd best head off. Nice to meet you Walter, I hope it all works out ok for you."

"You too Dean, good luck with your harem," Walter said with a grin.

Dean laughed and threw him a wave as he headed for home.

.........

Dean stepped into the Kitchen, where Beth was sitting at the table nursing a cup of tea.

He smiled at her. "Hi."

"Hi you," she replied, a nervous smile on her face. "Did you have a nice run?"

"Yeah, I went around the estate path. It's so odd, seeing it all closed up."

"It's such a shame." Beth frowned, "Any idea what the company will do with it?"

"Nothing really," he said, sitting down opposite her. "We need to dump it as quick as possible; we can't really afford to own it in a weird sort of way. It's such an odd property though; I'm not really sure who would buy it."

Beth nodded distractedly. "Dean Look, I'm sorry about earlier. I realise it was one hell of a bombshell to drop on you. In the back of my mind, I think I expected you to agree straight away, but I realise now, that was silly of me. You were right, this is massive, and it was unfair of me to expect you to answer there and then."

He reached across the table and took her hand. "It was certainly a shock, I can tell you. I have been able to get a little perspective on it now, but I still need you to be patient for a little longer, if that's ok. I'm still a bit frazzled by it all and I would hate to make a snap decision one way or the other that I end up regretting."

Beth pursed her lips and smiled across at him. "No problem. Last thing I want to do is damage what we have. Recently it's all been a bit crazy, with schoolgirls, and Bella and Megan and all that. This exploration and experimenting might not be such a good idea after all."

He studied her for a long time, but couldn't gage definitively whether she meant what she was saying. "Do you really think that?"

She shrugged. "I'm not sure at the moment. It's all been very exciting and a lot of fun so far, and our plans for the future are interesting, but at what possible cost?"

He could see the conflict in her eyes. "Just give me a little more time," he said. "I promise you, by the end of the week, I'll decide."

"I can live with that." She smiled.

He stood, moved around the table, and kissed the top of her head. "Where's Nicky?"

"Staying at Bella's tonight," she replied, and Dean could sense she was glad to be back on comfortable ground.

"How about a movie and take-out tonight?"

"Baby, that actually sounds perfect." She smiled warmly up at him.

"OK, you think about the food, while I grab a quick shower."

He walked out of the kitchen, still entirely unsure what he was going to do about the Megan situation. He had just told Beth he would decide by the end of the week, and whilst in some strange way, his conversation with Walter had given him a fresh perspective, he still had no idea what might actually tip his decision one way or the other.

=== === ===

The melodic tones of Coldplay filled the dimly lit room, in the middle of which Nicky stood fidgeting nervously, looking at Bella.

"You ok Nix?" Bella asked.

"Nervous I guess; I'm not really sure what to do."

Bella closed the distance between them, smiling at her. "It's me baby girl. You don't ever need to be nervous around me. There is no pressure, no plan; we just do what we feel." Bella stretched up and lightly kissed her on the lips, leaving behind a tingling sensation as she pulled away.

Nicky smiled shyly, clasping her friend's hands. This was all new to her, and yet she didn't know if she had ever wanted anything more than she wanted this. She leaned down, touching foreheads with Bella, their noses rubbing together, which made her grin.

Bella reached up and left a playful kiss on her nose. "I'll let you lead the way and set the pace. Just know this, I am yours."

Nicky was overcome with love for her friend. Reaching down, she gently cradled Bella's face and drew her into a slow lingering kiss. She darted her tongue out to trace a circle around the pretty blonde's lips, enjoying the taste of her briefly, before Bella brought her own tongue out to tangle with hers.

As they kissed, Nicky ran her hands slowly down over the curve of Bella's shoulders, committing every detail to memory. She elicited a soft moan as she gently dragged her fingertips down across the material of Bella's tight top, ascending the swell of her chest. Splaying her fingers out, she moved them sideways, curling around the petite woman's breasts, closing her hands and squeezing gently.

Their kiss deepened, as her hands continued their downward journey, coming to rest on the small strip of exposed skin between crop top and the short skirt. It was Nicky's turn to moan now as she made contact with bare skin, slowly sliding her hands inwards across Bella's flat stomach. She briefly broke the kiss to stare down into twinkling green eyes, as her fingers danced over smooth creamy skin, dipping tantalisingly beneath the waistband as they went.

Bella closed her eyes, sighing in pleasure. "You tease so good," she whispered.

"I like to think of it more as a prelude of things to come," Nicky replied, smiling seductively.

Bella tilted her head back, stretching up to seek out Nicky's lips once more, her actions more forceful this time, her firm lips covering Nicky's possessively, tongue probing urgently into her mouth.

Her Arousal increasing, Nicky brought her hands up, slowly collecting the hem of the top, as she gradually drew it upwards. The material stretched as it slid up and over Bella's breasts, exposing the black lacy bra beneath, and as Nicky lifted it still higher, necessity forced the pair to break apart briefly, so that she could pull the garment off.

Free from the hindrance, the two women resumed their passionate embrace, coming together as if physically drawn by a powerful magnet. Their kissing became frenetic, as Nicky's hands quickly went back to Bella's breasts, caressing and squeezing more firmly than before. She used her thumbnails to graze across the nipples, which were standing proud, pushing out tiny peaks in the front of the bra. Her other fingers stroked the soft pink flesh that bulged at the top of the garment, as she relished being able to take her time to explore her friend's body in detail. She never wanted this moment to end.

Bella's hands moved to stroke Nicky's cheeks, and then the shorter woman leaned up and peppered her with soft sexy kisses all over her nose and mouth, before locking lips with renewed passion once more. Nicky slipped her hands around, unhooking Bella's bra, as the grinning blond happily interrupted the kiss to allow the garment to join the growing pile of her discarded clothes.

Nicky stood back, licking her lips, as she unapologetically drank in the sight of Bella's naked torso. Her excitement grew as she studied the Graceful slender neck; slim sloping shoulders; full round breasts, topped with stiff rosy pink nipples, pert and firm above a pancake flat tummy; and skinny waist that flared alluringly outwards to hips hidden beneath a short skirt.

"This is the first time I've been able to really admire your body without feeling guilty, or like some kind of perv. You're so gorgeous Bel."

"You can look all you want," Bella said, holding her arms out to give Nicky a better view. "You can touch too," she said with a smirk.

Nicky stared into the blonde's mesmerizing emerald eyes, as she reached out once more and ran her hands up her friend's shoulders and onto her face. Keeping her touch delicate and sensual, her fingers slid into the silky blond hair, weaving and combing furrows as her senses tingled. Bella sighed and closed her eyes as Nicky ran her hands through her bangs, gently massaging as she did so.

She reached further back and drew out the hairband that held the ponytail in place, loosening and shaking out the waves of soft locks making them fall messily around Bella's heart-shaped face.

"So sexy," Nicky said in a whisper.

She pulled Bella to her, their breasts smooshing together, as once more they kissed, Nicky now running her fingers adoringly through the shorter woman's hair. Bella's arms wrapped around Nicky, hands sliding quickly downwards to caress her curves, sending flashes of excitement through her as fingertips pressed into her denim covered bottom, intensifying their embrace. Nicky gasped, throwing back her head, and pulled Bella to her neck. The woman went eagerly, and the hot wet touch of lips on Nicky's neck inched her arousal ever higher.

"Bella, I want you; please be my first." The end of her sentence dissolved into a loud gasp as she felt teeth nibbling gently at the soft skin at the base of her neck.

The hunger was growing in her. The burning need to be naked with Bella was driving her hastened movements, as she pushed her hands quickly down Bella's back to undo her skirt. She Drew the short zip down with trembling fingers, pushed the garment over curvy hips, and with Bella's eager wriggling, it dropped to the floor to be deftly kicked away along with the shoes she had been wearing.

"You're good at that."

Nicky felt the hot breath of a giggle from Bella as the lips at her neck parted briefly, before they kissed their way from the underside of her chin all the way around to one ear, leaving fizzing patches of tingling skin in their wake. Nicky moaned, a pulse of intense pleasure surging through her, as Bella sucked the lobe of her ear into her mouth. She had never realised that her earlobes were so sensitive, but that one tiny action, took her breath away, leaving her feeling weak-kneed.

"I want to look more," she said, voice breathy and urgent, as she took a step back.

Bella stood before her, wearing only her knickers, unashamed and proud, confident in the effect her body was having on Nicky. She winked sexily, stepped past her, and ever so slowly crawled her way up the bed on all fours, giving Nicky an eyeful of her pert bottom. Halfway up the bed, she paused, looking back over her shoulder at Nicky; pouting lips; half-lidded eyes; tousled blond hair; bottom sticking up; and breasts hanging freely, in what had to be the most erotic pose she had ever seen. That was until Bella lowered down on one shoulder and slipped her hand back between her legs to rub herself gently through the material of her knickers.

"You like my porn pose?" Bella asked.

"Holy fuck yeah," Nicky said with an eager chuckle. "People would pay money to see that. Heck, I'd pay money to see that."

"It's all yours for free," Bella said, laughing as she rolled onto her back.

Feeling suddenly very overdressed, Nicky began to undo the buttons on her top, fingers trembling lightly with excitement.

"Take your time," Bella said, gazing up at her, lazily drawing a finger around one nipple.

Nicky blushed; Bella now wanted to watch her. This both excited her and made her nervous, but right now, she would do almost anything for the gorgeous angel in front of her.

She continued with the buttons, moving more slowly now, maintaining eye contact the whole time. As the last one popped free, she pulled the garment open exposing her plain white bra, before shrugging the blouse off her shoulders allowing it to slip gracefully to the floor. She lightly traced the curve of her breasts, following the lines of the bra, before Reaching up to run her fingers through her chocolate brown hair and blowing a kiss towards her audience of one.

She ran her hands back down over her chest, squeezing her breasts together, accentuating her cleavage, before dragging the straps of the bra down, exposing most of the swell of her chest. She trailed her fingers down onto her stomach, which was more shapely than Bella's, but could by no means be called fat. She dipped her fingers down the front of her skinny jeans, and challengingly bobbed her eyebrows.

Bella smirked, running a hand slowly down over her tummy, slipping it into the front of her panties, where she began to pleasure herself. Nicky pouted playfully, pretending to be outdone by her friend, before poking her tongue out indignantly.

"I might have a use for that tongue, don't wear it out," Bella said with a giggle.

Nicky smirked, feeling the heat rush not only to her face, but between her legs as well. Rising to the challenge, she undid her jeans and turned her back to the bed; she looked over her shoulder at Bella, bent over and wriggled the tight jeans and white knickers down over her curvy bottom in one shimmying movement. She was proud of her tight arse, and with a cheeky wink, she gave one peachy bum cheek a firm slap; her blonde voyeur gasped and shot her a smouldering look of desire.

Reaching back, Nicky unclasped her bra and discarded it, then stood up straight, still facing away, but now completely naked. She could feel the moisture between her legs, and the sweet aroma of arousal rose to her nostrils.

Summoning her courage, she turned around, placed one hand on her hip, and stared directly into Bella's gleaming eyes, as she slid the fingers of her other hand through the wispy dark hair between her legs. She widened her stance and eased one finger between the outer lips of her labia, sending a thrill of pleasure through her. She gently rocked it back and forth, then lifted it to her mouth, sucking the finger in, tasting the intoxicating blend of tangy sweetness.

"How am I doing?" Nicky asked, trying to project a cool seductive vibe, even though on the inside, she was embarrassed, horny, excited, nervous, and a thousand other emotions all rolled into one.

Bella responded by swiftly tugging off her knickers and tossing them to the floor. She spread her legs wide, her hand quickly returning to its previous endeavour of rubbing gently at her clitoris. "I think you need to get that sweet arse over here right now," she said with a grin.

Nicky giggled and dived onto the bed; the two women were in each other's arms in an instant. Nicky thrummed with excitement as her body touched Bella's in so many places all at once. The onslaught of pleasurable sensations was almost too much to bare, her nervous excited energy bubbling up and erupting in intermittent bursts of giggles that Bella infectiously mirrored. In between their outbursts of mirth, the women kissed passionately and hungrily as they explored each other's bodies.

Bella's hands seemed to be everywhere on Nicky all at the same time, her hair, neck, back, breasts, legs, and bottom. Just when she thought the hands had finally settled in one spot, they would shift again, arousing a whole host of new sensations. Their bodies became intertwined, arms and legs weaving as they moved on the bed, alternately taking dominant or submissive positions, using the weight of their bodies to communicate their excitement. Eventually they settled into a comfortable position laying on their sides, staring into one another's eyes as they periodically came together to lock lips and tangle tongues, breathing heavily.

Nicky sighed as she felt a hand probing between her legs, elegant fingers stroking through her dark curls, and sliding between her lips to explore her delicate vulva. She opened her legs wider, and Bella eagerly exploited the unspoken invitation, running a finger down to the entrance of her vagina, teasing around in circles and then back to her clitoris, time and time again, making her pant with desire.

Eager to experience her first intimate touch of another woman, she reached down to mirror her friend's action. Her fingers danced in the thin strip of beautifully trimmed hair, before finally moving down into the petal-like folds of Bella's labia. She moaned, and studied her lover's face as she gently explored her pussy.

"That's heaven," Bella said with a soft moan.

Nicky eased one finger down, circling the entrance to Bella's vagina, feeling the muscles clenching as she dipped a tip briefly in. She leant forward, kissing her lover ardently, as she pushed the finger slowly and fully inside. Bella moaned loudly, which encouraged Nicky to begin gentle back and forth motions, keen to give as much pleasure as possible. All the while, Bella's fingers were strumming a steady rhythm on Nicky's clit; at times it was difficult to focus as the waves of tingling warmth pulsed from her core throughout her body.

Nicky increased her speed, adding a second finger, much to Bella's delight. She curled her fingers up and drew them along the top wall of her vagina, causing Bella to tremble in her arms.

"Yes yes, like that Nix, don't stop."

The hand between her own legs faltered as the intense pleasure that Nicky was imparting became a debilitating distraction for Bella. Nicky watched in awe as muscles began to tense up visibly all over her friend's body; Bella's back arched up off the bed as her toes curled.

Nicky stretched her thumb and applied a gentle pressure to Bella's clitoris, as her fingers stroked the insides of her trembling cunt, triggering an explosive orgasm. Bella's legs clamped tightly around her hand, as she came undone in Nicky's arms, shuddering with jolts of ecstasy. Pulse after delicious pulse of pleasure vibrated through the young woman, as Nicky held her close, smothering her with kisses, and whispering her name softly in her ear.