Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 09

Story Info
They explore each other's bodies for the first time.
11.6k words
4.63
4k
3

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The following is a work of fiction that contains descriptions of explicit sexual acts and is intended for adults only. All people, places, and events are a product of my imagination and any characters described as engaging in sexual acts are over the age of eighteen.

Thanks for sticking around for this next instalment. One or two major plot points are furthered along with a good dose of sexual exploration by young adults as well as something different for our mc couple.

Previously on Langley Circle... It was confession time for both Beth and Dean as they came clean about their respective experiences on the night of the company social. Beth found Dean's explanation of his incident with Bella harmless and exciting, whilst Dean struggled at first to get to grips with Beth's revelation that Megan had a crush on her, and was seeking to be a part of Beth's life. When Beth suggested that they could pursue a relationship with Megan as a triple, Dean didn't know what to think and said he needed time to come to a decision. Meanwhile, Nicky and Bella found themselves in a passionate clinch whilst out clothes shopping, which turned out to be the trigger for Nicky to realise that she was ready to experience what it was like to make love to another woman. Bella took her home for a night of passionate sex, leaving Nicky thoroughly satisfied and wondering how this knew discovery would fit into her relationship with Josh.

=== === ===

Season One, Episode Nine

She scrambled frantically up the stairs, squealing in panic.

"There is no escape," he bellowed, hot on her heels. "My men have the place surrounded."

"You fiend; I'll never submit to you." She dashed into the bedroom, spinning around to slam the door, only to find it blocked by his foot.

He pushed the door open, forcing her to retreat, then rushed in, grabbing her wrists roughly, eliciting another squeal.

"I beg you lord, don't hurt me," she said, sniffling fearfully.

He advanced, backing her up against the wall, and sneered down at her. "I told you there was no escape. Now you're mine." He leaned in, forcefully pressing his lips to hers.

She squirmed, trying desperately to break free, but his hold was too strong. The weight of his body pinned her in place, and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't wriggle far enough away to avoid the unwelcome kiss. His hardness pressed into her thigh, leaving her in no doubt as to his intentions. She tried to scream, but his mouth smothered hers, muffling the sound. As her lips parted, his tongue thrust in to her mouth, and in spite of herself, her own arousal began to build.

Gradually, she stopped struggling, and eventually allowed herself to sink into the kiss, meeting his tongue with her own. As her compliance became obvious, the grip on her wrists slackened, and she reached up to wrap her hands around the back of his head, running her fingers through his hair as she ground her hips against him. Breathing heavily, he broke the kiss, leaned closer, and touched his forehead to hers.

"How did I do?" Nicky asked, the corners of her lips curling up into a warm smile.

"Brilliant," Josh replied. He stepped back, shrugged off his jacket and tossed it onto the bed.

Nicky beamed with pride at the compliment. "You really like all this roleplay, and sword & sorcery stuff, don't you."

He nodded shyly. "Yeah, I do. But this is the first time I've played it out with my lady as the lady."

Nicky giggled, removing her jacket and tie, before sinking into an office chair, swivelling distractedly around in half-circles. "It was surprisingly fun actually."

Josh kicked off his shoes, and stepped awkwardly behind an open wardrobe door to change. "So, do you think you might be interested in LARPing with me sometime?" His voice came from the wardrobe making Nicky smirk.

"LARPing?" Nicky asked, as she spun around and gazed at the many hand drawn pictures adorning the walls.

"Live action role playing," he said, "I belong to a local group, and a couple of times a year we go into the woods and play out an adventure, and have fights and stuff."

"Maybe. I'm not sure about dressing up and pretending in front of other people. I'd feel a bit silly."

"I admit it was a bit odd the first time, but everyone is in the same boat. After a while, you tend to forget you're dressed up, and then it's a lot of fun."

Josh's voice was louder now, indicating to Nicky that he had completed his 'get changed in the wardrobe' routine. She looked back over her shoulder and smiled at him. He was casually dressed in light blue sweatpants and a black t-shirt; he looked good. He wasn't particularly muscular, by any means, but he wasn't scrawny either. His shoulders were nice and broad, and his boyish smile and soft brown eyes were very cute.

"I'll think about it," she said, turning back to the drawings.

"Which is your favourite?" Josh asked.

Nicky scrutinized the pictures and considered. All the drawings depicted men, women, and various beasts in fantasy settings. One showed a knight in gold armour, lancing a huge dragon, which was breathing fire down upon him. Another showed a statuesque elven woman firing a bow; Nicky quite liked that one, the elf was kind of sexy. She blushed as she imagined her mother's face superimposed onto the body of the beautiful elven woman; she hastily moved on. There were many depicting muscular men saving beautiful, but predictably helpless women in various different scenarios. Others showed great warriors fighting strange beasts. Orcs? She smirked as she noted that nearly all of the women were extremely well endowed.

"I think this one is my favourite," she said, pointing at a drawing that had caught her eye previously.

A buxom red-haired young woman wearing a beautiful regal dress, sat atop a black horse, and was staring longingly down into a mist-filled valley. Sitting behind her was another woman of similar age, with long braided hair, wearing much more simple clothes, a plain dress of a rough brown material and a woollen shawl. Leading the horse was a man wearing leather armour beneath a long black cloak, the hilt of a short sword poking out at the waist. He had rugged good looks, and a mop of messy blond hair.

"Really?" Josh seemed surprised.

"Yes. The princess... I assume she's a princess?"

"Princess Dahlia," Josh said with obvious excitement.

"Dahlia? Cool name. Well, she is beautiful, but also she holds herself with confidence and strength, as if she could handle herself in a fight if she needed to. I like that. The man, he is also good looking, but the thing I like most about him, is the aura of honesty and loyalty that he projects."

"That's Lindin, a squire. He has spent his whole life in service to the princess. When the orcs raided, he helped her to safety; the rest of the royal family were slaughtered."

"There's something between them. I think he is in love with her," Nicky said, "but he has never declared it. Well, he couldn't, could he. He is way below her station."

"Exactly," Josh said. "Dahlia also knows that deep down she loves him, he has been her only true male friend her entire life, and during their escape, she finally came to realise that the feelings she had for him went deeper than just friendship."

"Aww, how romantic," Nicky said. "But, I think there's more going on in the picture. There's something complicated about the other woman on the horse. I would have said that she was a servant from the castle. She looks about the same age as the princess, but there is an unusual undercurrent here."

Josh looked at her hopefully. "You see it? What do you see?"

"The way she is holding the princess around the waist is somewhat over familiar, and her cheek is pressed flat to Dahlia's back, hugging her. The smile of contentment on the woman's face says that she is comfortable with this position, and even enjoying it. If I were to hazard a guess, I would say that there might have been moments of intimacy between them at some point. Am I right?"

"You're spot on." Josh was obviously delighted she'd been able to read the picture so well. "Her name is Tabitta, or Tabi for short. She has been a servant girl and appointed friend to the princess since they were toddlers. And yes, they did experiment and learn about sex together. It was only ever in secret, but now they are alone in the wild, and far from their old lives, they are more open and free with their affection for one another. However, there is one more twist. Can you guess what it is?"

Nicky studied the picture in more detail, and began to notice similarities between Dahlia and Tabi. The bone structure of their faces, their button noses. Tabi's hair was red as well, albeit a much darker shade than dahlia's. Then it suddenly hit her.

"They're sisters!"

"Wow, I'm so impressed. They are twins, obviously non-identical. The king ordered one be brought up as a princess and, one as a servant, as some kind of hair-brained experiment."

"Do they know?" Nicky asked.

"Nope. They both have pendants made from a gold coin the king had cut in half, and each part has a coded inscription on the reverse identifying them as daughters of the king. They believe they were given them by their individual fathers, and were both separately told to keep them safe and never show anyone until the time was right."

"It's a beautiful picture Josh. You're very talented." Her words caused him to blush sweetly. "Is it from a book, or film?"

"No, it's just a story I made up to give me context for the picture, so that I could build in all the detail."

"Wow, my boyfriend is so talented," she said in mock adoration, and turned to kiss him on the cheek.

"Your boyfriend is wandering if we can make out for a bit," he said, averting his eyes in that shy way that Nicky found so adorable. He was so timid and sweet at times, but she could detect an intense desire for her that lurked below the surface.

"I'd like that," Nicky said with a grin, kicking off her shoes and joining him on the bed.

As they lay together, their bodies almost touching, he leant forward and kissed her, softly at first, but gradually becoming more passionate. He had improved a lot in the last few days, thanks, Nicky liked to think, to her expert tutelage. To begin with, he had been rushed and tense, a product of his nervousness and inexperience. Once she had convinced him that she wasn't going to dash out of the door at any second, he had relaxed and began to take his time. It had required quite a lot of "practise"; however, Nicky enjoyed being the teacher; and the steady build-up of sexual tension was extremely enjoyable.

For the first few days, they had practiced only kissing, with no other touching allowed. Once he had got the hang of that, she had encouraged him to let his hands wander, on her hair, back, shoulders and even her bum. At times, he would get confused when he thought too hard about what his hands were doing, and his mouth would freeze mid-kiss. In the last day or so, he seemed more comfortable with multi-tasking, and had even become a little adventurous with his hands, stroking near the top of her thighs and brushing over her breasts.

Nicky had gone only roughly as far as he did, so as not to freak him out. She had to remind herself constantly that everything they were doing together was a brand new experience for Josh. As a result, other than occasionally brushing a hand over his groin, she had been very well behaved; however, it was starting to become a little frustrating. She was horny and wanted more. Maybe today would be the day. He did seem particularly enthusiastic; his hands were already all over her back and bottom, sending lovely surges of pleasure through her body.

"Nicky?" Josh said, breaking the kiss.

Her frustration flared once more, but she buried it; she had just started getting nice and tingly. "Yes?"

"Can I er..."

"Can you what?" She did her best to remain patient.

"Could I possibly see your breasts please?" As soon as the words were out of his mouth, he blushed fiercely.

Nicky grinned and gave him a quick kiss. "Sure, all you had to do was ask." She knelt on the bed, and began undoing the buttons on her blouse. She smirked as he sat up, flicking his eyes between her chest and face with an expression of nervous excitement. When the last button popped free, she teasingly opened the shirt a couple of inches, before switching her attention to the buttons on her cuffs.

Josh licked his lips excitedly, sending a thrill through her. With deliberate slowness, she peeled off the shirt, revealing her white bra beneath, prompting him to gasp softly. She pushed out her chest more, a feeling of pride and arousal swelling up in her. He continued to dart his eyes back and forth between her face and breasts, causing her to giggle and roll her eyes.

"Josh, I know normally it's rude to stare, but here and now, I give you permission to stop looking me in the eyes, and just stare at my tits."

He grinned broadly, eagerly locking his eyes to her breasts. Nicky could feel his penetrating gaze drinking in every tiny detail; it made her feel fantastic. Glancing down she saw that her nipples were hard and erect, forcing out tiny bumps in the front of her lacy bra.

"You like?" she asked, averting her eyes coyly.

"Incredible," he said, a hint of awe in his voice.

"Well if you think that was incredible, just you wait until you see this." Reaching back, she unhooked her bra, and slipping the straps from her shoulders, allowed the garment to drop to the bed. Keeping her eyes locked on his face, she was delighted to see his eyes bulge wide as he got his first sight of her naked breasts.

"Nicky"--The word came out as a croak, and Josh paused to clear his throat--"You're so beautiful."

She giggled gleefully, and leaned forward to give him a quick kiss, well aware that this would introduce him to the wonders of unrestrained breasts obeying the law of gravity. His eyeballs practically popped out of their sockets, his gaze not once lifting up during the short kiss.

Nicky sat back up, took hold of his hands, and slowly drew them towards her. His fingers were trembling as she brought them to her face, kissing them gently, before placing them on her breasts. At the touch of his skin, a thrill of excitement streaked through her.

His eyes closed, and he moaned softly. She removed her hands, and pushed her chest out towards him, offering herself for his pleasure. He seemed to realise suddenly that with his eyes closed, he was wasting an opportunity, and his eyelids snapped up, making her smile.

"Feel them Josh," she said in a whisper. "Stroke them; play with my nipples, they are yours to enjoy." As his hands began to explore, she closed her eyes and basked in the attention.

His movements were hesitant and gentle, fingertips leaving trails of tingling excitement as they danced over her smooth skin. An excited giggle burst from his lips.

"You can be firmer, I won't break. Squeeze a little. Not too hard, but it feels good."

His actions became more deliberate, fingers splaying wide to cover as much of her breasts as possible. Nicky felt the pressure increase and she moaned as his fingers dug into her flesh. He cupped her breasts and lifted them slightly, before grazing his thumbs over her nipples.

"That's nice," Nicky said, moaning softly.

She could tell his new focus had now become her nipples, as she felt her hard little buds being gently pushed, rubbed and flicked back and forth. Her eyes shot open and a gasp escaped her lips as a tight pressure suddenly shot through her.

"Sorry, did I hurt you?" Josh asked in a worried voice.

"No, not really. There is a whole pleasure pain thing going on with nipples. At first, it smarts when they are pinched, but then it feels really good. I have to be very turned on though, otherwise it just hurts."

"Are you?" Josh asked with a shy grin.

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I am, but now it's my turn to ask for something."

"Oh?" he asked absently. His focus was once again on her breasts; he was staring at his hands in disbelief, as if he couldn't believe they were actually touching her.

"Can I see your dick?"

His hands froze and he shifted his eyes up to her face. "Sure," he said grinning. He made to pull down his trousers, but she stopped him.

"Can I do it?"

Josh nodded mutely and lay back on the bed.

Nicky ran her hands up and down his thighs a few times, and grinned over at him. She skirted around the top of his groin and, grabbing the waistband of his sweatpants, gently tugged them down. He lifted his hips, and she stretched the elasticated band over the bulge of his cock. His black boxer shorts came into view, tented lewdly by his erection. She dragged the trousers off, and returned her attention lustily to his lap. Running her hands up his bare legs, she didn't divert around this time, instead she rubbed the flat of her hand over his hardness.

Trailing her fingers up to his waist, she pushed his t-shirt up, and Josh helpfully pulled the garment up and off in one quick movement. As he settled back on the bed, Nicky noticed how tense his stomach muscles were.

"Relax baby, you're in good hands," she said, smiling up at him. She gently stroked his stomach, and giggled as a whoosh of air was expelled from his mouth. "And don't forget to breathe."

"OK," he said grinning.

She slid her fingers back down, gathering the waist of the boxer shorts as she went. His cock sprang free, snapping up to his stomach, revealing his tight balls nestled beneath. She gasped and licked her dry lips as she admired him. He seemed pretty well endowed, although Nicky wasn't sure, not having seen many others. It looked fairly close to the size of her vibrator, which she knew was 7 inches. It was a similar girth too, maybe a little thicker. She quickly removed and discarded the boxers, turning back to stare at him.

"You have a very beautiful penis," she said.

"Do I?" he mumbled the question.

He was tensing up again; his dick was bobbing as if it had a life of its own. She could feel the wetness building between her legs. Just watching his cock was making her horny as fuck.

"Can I touch you?" Nicky asked.

Josh nodded eagerly.

She reached out slowly, and as she made contact with his flesh, he gasped. She drew her fingertips all the way from the base of his shaft to the tip in one slow deliberate movement. She curled her fingers around him; he was smooth, hard, and very warm to the touch. It twitched in her hand every once in a while, and that excited the fuck out of her. She flicked her eyes up to his face; he was staring at her open mouthed with an expression of pleasurable anticipation.

"Does this feel good?"

He nodded, seemingly unable to speak.

She tightened her grip a fraction, and slid her hand slowly downwards, gently dragging his foreskin back as she did so. The head of his cock emerged, dark red with a small smear of pre-cum on the tip. Nicky could feel the moisture in her mouth as she all but drooled at the sight of it. She brought her hand slowly back up, and then began another gradual descent.

"Shit, Nicky!" Josh said in a high-pitched voice.

Before she fully realised what was happening, his stomach muscles tensed, his cock throbbed in her hand, and a long string of white cum erupted from the tip, shooting high before landing on her hand and his thighs.

"Oh!" Nicky struggled to process a multitude of thoughts and feelings. Joy, excitement and arousal at making him come; disappointment, that it was over so soon; sympathy for Josh, as he was bound to feel embarrassed by this; and even relief, at not getting any in her hair. All this happened in a fraction of a second, as she continued her slow stroking, coaxing a second, third, fourth and finally fifth stream of sticky cum to fly from his cock.