Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, Nicky I'm so sorry," Josh said, his face flushing the colour of beetroot.

"Wow, that's a lot," Nicky said, staring wide eyed at the cum. She blinked, becoming suddenly aware of his distress. "Josh, it's cool. Kind of nice that I could make it happen so quick, like a compliment. I am sure next time you will last longer." She smiled, hoping to god that she was right about that.

Josh breathed out heavily, relaxing somewhat, and looked at her bashfully. "Yeah, normally the first time is always quick. The ones after that are generally further apart."

Nicky blinked. Wait, what did he just say? "The ones after that?" she asked.

"Yeah," Josh said, reaching over to grab a box of tissues. He handed one to her and then began cleaning himself up.

"How long normally before you can get hard again?" She tried to keep the hope out of her voice, as she wiped his spunk from her hand.

"Unless I go off and do something else, I normally stay hard after the first time; sometimes even after the second."

Nicky's jaw dropped. "So you still feel horny, like you could go again?"

He nodded sheepishly, accepting the offered sticky tissue from her, and dumping them all in the bin next to the bed.

Nicky grinned, reached out, grasped his cock again, and continued her slow stroking.

"Nicky, you don't have to do that."

"Well no, I don't have to," she said, increasing the speed of her hand movements, "but I want to." She smiled broadly at him. "Do you mind?"

Josh shook his head in surprise. "No, I don't mind at all."

Nicky giggled, and marvelled at how stiff he still was; having already come, he was now nicely lubricated as well. She shifted to his side, and moved up the bed a bit, grinning at him cheekily. "You wanna play with my tits while I toss you off again?"

"Holy fuck, you're amazing," Josh said in awe, eagerly reaching out to fondle her breasts.

Nicky moaned at his touch, and increased the pace; she was keen to see how quickly he would come the second time. Her mind was beginning to conjure up all sorts of possibilities for future fun.

His fingers were playing with her nipples in a most delicious way, and the slightly sloppy slapping sounds that her hand job was producing sent tingles of arousal straight between her legs. She used her other hand to rub his balls, eliciting appreciative gasps from Josh.

"Ooo, I can feel your balls all tight and ready to come again, that's so hot," she said in a sexy drawl.

"God yes," Josh said, panting as his stomach muscles began to tense again; Nicky recognized the signs this time.

"You gonna come?"

"Uh huh," Josh said, with some difficulty.

Nicky instantly knew exactly what she wanted to do. She lowered her head to his lap, and sucked him into her mouth in one fluid motion. She squeezed his balls and forced as much of his cock in as she could, and was only just in time. The first jet of his hot cum splashed against the back of her throat. She giggled, grinned, choked and tried to swallow all at the same time, which inevitably made the process very messy, his spunk leaking out of her mouth, and dribbling back down his shaft.

Josh bucked his hips beneath her, his hand at the back of her head, stroking her hair. She could tell he wanted to grasp it, or even push her head down further. They would get there eventually, she hoped.

"Oh shit, Nicky!" He spat the words out amidst grunts and groans.

Nicky moaned, slurping noisily as she drained the spunk from his balls, joyfully swallowing down as much as she could, and licking the stray dribbles from the base of his cock. When no more seemed to be forthcoming, she sat up with a big shit-eating grin on her face, licking her lips.

She kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you, that was yummy."

"That was awesome," Josh said, and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

Nicky tensed and squeaked into the kiss, aware that she still had remnants of his semen in her mouth. Judging by the way his tongue was hungrily tangling with hers though, he didn't seem to mind. She sighed and returned the kiss hungrily.

After a while, she broke away and smiled at him. "You kissed me."

"Yes?" Josh sounded confused.

"But I had your cum in my mouth."

"Yes, I expect you did."

"And you didn't mind?"

Josh shrugged, "No, not the first time I have tasted my own spunk."

"What?"

"Well I tend to shoot quite forcefully, and over the years have hit myself in the face a number of times."

Nicky guffawed with laughter. "Classic! Auto facial."

He grinned. "Anyway, it doesn't bother me."

"Josh, that is so cool. I utterly adore that," she said.

"You do?"

"Yeah, it's nice. After you came in my mouth, I really wanted to kiss you as it made me feel so horny, but I thought you might be grossed out."

"Cool," Josh said, looking smug.

Nicky glanced down. "You are still hard," she said with surprise.

"Yeah, I think it's you."

"Aww that's sweet," she said and nuzzled his neck.

He hugged her, gently stroking her back. "Does this mean you are gonna do it again?"

Nicky looked at him, noted his expression of incredulity and hope, and laughed. "I would love to, I really would. But how about I teach you something about my body now instead?"

Josh looked very excited. "Oh yeah that sounds even better."

Nicky glanced down at her chest and grinned. "I see your hands are back at my boobs."

His hand paused mid squeeze. "Oh, sorry was I not--"

"No, it's all good," she cut him off, giggling. "Believe me, I will tell you if I don't want you to touch me. I like that you can't seem to keep your hands off me."

"They are just so perfect. Soft and firm, big but not too big, smooth silky, the nipples are hard and rubbery, and the little bits around them pucker up so prettily."

"There are some other fun things we can do with them too," she said. His eyes widened; she could tell he was dying to ask what those things might be. "But that's for another time. Now, I really want to introduce you to my pussy; I am as horny as hell and would love some attention down there."

Josh grinned like a man who had just won the lottery.

Nicky climbed off the bed, giggling as she noticed how Josh's eyes followed her boobs wherever they went. She bounced on her toes a few times, and laughed as his eyes moved exactly in time with her movements. She reached behind, and undid her skirt, slipping it and her knickers to the floor in one swift motion.

Josh's eyes widened, his gaze shifting instantly from her boobs to the neatly trimmed patch of hair between her legs.

"I thought that might break the spell."

As she lay back on the bed, he sat up on his knees, and once again, she felt his eyes scrutinizing her in great detail. She parted her legs slightly, and felt a thrill as he excitedly stared at her pussy. She was suddenly reminded of the previous Saturday, when she had enjoyed displaying her body for Bella then too.

"Please touch me," she said, the desire obvious in her voice.

Josh reached out and gently ran one hand up her leg, slowing when he got to the top of her thighs. Nicky gasped when she felt his fingertips glide over her labia, as he began to explore her most intimate parts.

"That's nice," she sighed. "If you wriggle your fingers a little, you can get in between my lips."

Josh did as she suggested, and got a nice moan for his efforts.

"That's it, slow and gentle, back and forth. It all feels good down there, but one of the nicest places is-- oh god yes, there."

"Is that your clitoris?"

"Uh-huh, yep." She was briefly unable to say anything more, as the gentle probing of his finger, around her clitoris, was causing her pleasure levels to spike exquisitely. Stopping for a moment, he simply applied pressure on the tiny bundle of nerve endings, and Nicky involuntarily began panting softly.

"You can rub it, or do circles on it, or even flick it a little, just no sudden movements, Ok?" She delivered her guidance in between breathy moans.

"It's so wet and warm. It's lovely. And you smell kind of sweet and tangy. It's really nice."

Nicky blushed, she had never had anyone comment on the smell of her pussy before, but the fact that he liked it was a big turn on.

"Circles, like this?" Josh asked.

"Oh god, yes. Just like that." She dug her fingers into his shoulder, as the heat spread all around her body.

"You can go lower as well, to the entrance of my vagina."

His finger slid through her vulva; she shuddered at the sensation, and the anticipation of what was to come. His finger reached her vagina, and skirted around the opening before pressing delicately inside, only to immediately retreat.

"Can I push my finger in?" Josh asked.

"Yes, yes please. Nice and slow, and steady." She gasped.

Nicky experienced a wave of pleasure, as the pressure at her opening increased and her muscles stretch just enough to allow him entry. She contracted around his finger trying to draw him in further, her lust demanding satisfaction.

"Wow, so hot and tight. That is so sexy," Josh said, leaning closer to stare at his finger buried deep in her vagina.

"It feels so good," Nicky said, moaning softly. "Now, move it out and in a bit. Yes, that's it. A little deeper, and a touch faster." Nicky spread her legs more, eager to feel him deeper in her.

"Like this?"

"Yes yes, that's it." Nicky could feel her orgasm starting to build. It was like the wind had just picked up and she was watching a tornado approaching in the distance. His finger was setting a steady rhythm, occasionally wriggling inside her at the apex in a fashion that caused her to whimper each time he did it. Suddenly, he stopped on one outstroke and Nicky groaned, desperate for him to continue. When she felt him enter her once more, she was being stretched a little wider, and she figured he had added a second finger.

"Oh, that's good. Keep that up, you are gonna make me come soon," she said, moaning happily and wriggling her hips to encourage him to go faster.

"Harder baby, deeper. Oh yes, that's it." The swirling winds were approaching fast and she was standing naked in the storm, her arms wide, begging to be consumed.

"Fuck!" She gasped as she felt a jolt of pleasure at her clit.

"Was that ok?" Josh asked. "I thought I would try both your vagina and clit at the same time."

"Do it again, again Josh, please." Nicky gasped. She felt another jolt of pleasure as his finger began rhythmically dabbing against her clit while his fingers dived in and out of her.

"Circles!" Nicky grunted the word. Her muscles were beginning to tense all over her body; the storm was coming to take her.

Josh happily complied, making fast small circles on her clit, as his finger-fucking became more urgent and deliciously deeper.

"Yes, yes, gonna come." She drew in a lungful of air and held her breath. The fire erupted in her core; the tornado picked her up and began battering all her senses as the shuddering began. The air she had been holding was forced from her lungs, as suddenly all her tensed muscles unclenched and her climax detonated. "Fuuuuuuck!"

She writhed and bucked on the bed, at the mercy of his fingers as wave after wave of delicious orgasmic energy pulsed through her.

As the intensity of her climax began to abate, she felt the tingling warmth spread throughout her body, and relaxed back on the pillow, panting.

"Ooo, ok ease back now."

"Sorry, did I hurt you?"

"My clit gets really sensitive after an orgasm, so you have to back off it quite quick, but you can keep gently moving your fingers in me. Yeah like that. That's really yummy when I am calming down." She smiled contentedly up at him, breathing heavily. "That was super delicious, thank you."

"Anytime, Josh said, that was really amazing; it was incredible to feel you come with my fingers inside you; I could feel all your muscles down there rippling around me. It was almost better than when I come. Well maybe not, but you know what I mean."

Nicky laughed softly. "Yeah I know what you mean."

Josh withdrew his fingers and then curiously sucked them into his mouth. He looked over at her speculatively and then smiled as she grinned broadly at him.

"You taste nice, like you smell, tangy, sweet, and a bit musky. It makes me horny."

"I am glad you like that, because a future lesson will involve you getting a lot more up close and personal down there."

Josh lay down, kissing her deeply; she could taste the sweet tangy flavour of her own sex.

"Shall we do that next?" Josh asked.

"I really want to," she said smiling at him, "but I have to go. I've got that maths homework to do tonight, and the olds will be back soon."

Josh looked a little sad, and her heart swelled with affection. "Aww my poor baby, you gonna miss me?"

"Yes, very much," Josh said pouting, as he ran one hand over her body. He cupped one breast, and then slid his hand down between her legs.

Nicky could feel her desire igniting again. "Right stop that," she said giggling, "I'll never get out of here otherwise."

=== === ===

Dean sat at his desk and studied his appointment diary in confusion. According to the information on the screen, he had three appointments at eleven o'clock, all of them with different people and all of them at different locations. He really could do without this today. It had been three days since he and Beth had talked, and still he had no idea what he was going to do about the Megan proposal. Now he had to deal with this shit too.

"Hazel, can you come in here please," He said curtly into the intercom.

"Yes Mr. Parker," came the distorted reply.

A moment later, the door to his office opened and his new personal assistant stepped in. Hazel was twenty-four, tall, blonde, and had the biggest rack that Dean had ever seen outside of porn. This was only her second day, and it seemed she was already causing something of a stir in the office. Every man and a surprising number of women, from the first floor to the eighth had somehow found a reason to call at her desk.

Dean had not made the hire himself, but according to HR, she had been employed based on her "excellent CV and glowing references". He was starting to call into question the veracity of some of the contents of that CV, as so far it had been one disaster after another. Her typing speed was average at best, the error rate worryingly high too; she had never used this type of telephone system before, despite it being the single most popular model on the market; and when asked to print out a document yesterday, she had somehow managed to delete it, and get a piece of paper jammed so irrevocably in the printer that the IT guy had eventually given up and brought up a brand new machine.

"Hazel, I seem to be triple booked today for appointments at eleven. Any idea how that could have happened?"

"Mr. Parker, that doesn't sound right. Can I see?" She didn't wait for a reply, but instead just leant over his desk to stare at his screen. Dean was treated to an eye-watering view of her expansive cleavage, oozing out of her low-cut top. Jesus, you could lose your iPhone down there if you weren't careful, maybe even a charger too.

"Oh, I see what has happened. They all went in on the wrong days. This system is weird," she said in a high-pitched singsong voice that made Dean want to stuff his fingers in his ears.

He dragged his eyes up from her chest to find her smiling back at him. She seemingly wasn't bothered at all that he had spent the last thirty seconds staring at her tits.

"What you need to do is put them on the proper days, then it will all be sorted."

"But I don't know what the proper days are, Hazel. That's your job."

"Oh." She giggled, showing pretty dimples in her cheeks, and causing her breasts to wobble to such an extent that they actually knocked a desk ornament to the floor. "I'll get it sorted Mr. Parker. I'm so ditzy sometimes."

She turned and bent to pick up the ornament, giving Dean an eyeful of her pert bottom, and a hint of stocking top as her short skirt rode up even higher. She put the ornament back on the desk and wriggled her skirt back into place, once more causing her breasts to shudder lewdly, putting him in mind of Jessica Rabbit.

"So, do I actually have any appointments at all today at eleven?"

"No, you don't have any appointments for today, other than the requested meeting with David Anglethorpe."

"Ok thank you. Wait, what meeting with David? That's not in the diary."

"No silly, he phoned about 20 minutes ago and asked if you could go and see him as soon as possible."

Dean closed his eyes and sighed. "Right, thank you Hazel. That will be all for now."

"Yes Mr. Parker." She turned and swayed her way towards the door.

Goddamn, she was so sexy it was ridiculous. Dean had to shake his head to make sure he wasn't on the set of a porn movie. He was half expecting her to bend over the desk and ask to be punished for getting things wrong.

"Would you like me to bend over sir?"

"Er, sorry what?" Had she really just said that?

"I asked if you had any post to send over sir," she said, and seeing his confusion added, "To the post room."

"Er no, thanks Hazel, nothing at the moment." She nodded and left, closing the door behind her. "Because it's only nine thirty in the morning," he mumbled under his breath.

Dean had a feeling that Hazel was not going to last long as his assistant. Apart from her obvious incompetence, her enormous tits were far too distracting.

He stood up, grabbed his jacket, and strode out of the office, pausing next to her desk. "Hazel, I am going to see David now. You can reach me there if there are any emergencies."

"OK Mr. Parker. Do you think you will be long? Would you like me to cancel the three appointments you have at eleven?"

.........

"Dean, come in, take a seat," David Anglethorpe said, as Dean knocked and poked his head around the door. "How are you?"

Dean stepped into the large office and sat down opposite his boss. "Good thanks, you?"

"I've been better, in all honesty. We have had some bad news today. Ken Clark passed away in the night."

"Oh no, that's dreadful. How did it happen?"

"Yeah, terrible business. A heart attack getting out of the shower, no warning. Dead before the ambulance even got there."

"Christ, Harriet must be in pieces."

"Yes indeed, she and the kids are totally distraught."

"I can imagine. Jesus, Ken was only in his fifties, wasn't he?"

"Forty-nine Dean. Went to the Gym twice a week, was vegan, and didn't smoke or drink. Just goes to show, you never know what can happen. One minute you are having dinner with the wife and kids, planning your next holiday, and then, boom, you're dead. It's put the fear of god in me, I can tell you."

"I can't believe it," Dean said, "I guess when it's your time, it's just your time."

"I'm not sure I believe all that mumbo jumbo fate stuff, but I tell you one thing, I'll be going to New Zealand this year."

Dean blinked. "Sorry?"

"New Zealand. Sylvia has been on at me to visit my brother. She even wants us to consider retiring out there one day. Now I'm thinking why the hell not? I might as well go see him soon; I could be bloody dead tomorrow."

"Well quite," Dean said, finally understanding the point David was trying to make.

"Anyway, we're going to make an announcement later. We've already lined up Patricia to deputise as head of procurement for now, so there should be no problems there. I'll let the senior staff know the funeral details when I have them. It would be good if a couple of them showed their faces; he was with us for close to twenty years after all."

"Absolutely," Dean said, nodding absently as he tried to process the sad news.

"OK, well, thanks for popping up. I told your girl that you could just call me back, but this worked too."