Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean sighed, and mentally added another black mark against Hazel's name. He stood, and was about to leave when a thought occurred to him. "Any news on that nasty business at the social?"

"Actually, yes. The manager sent me over some video footage showing the substance being added to the three glasses. It clearly shows that it was Katie Hopkirk."

"Do they know what it was yet?"

"They've sent the glasses for testing, and we'll probably know by the end of the week. I've already spoken to Megan Chambers."

"And Katie?" Dean asked.

"I ordered her to be marched off the premises first thing this morning. I've put her on indefinite leave until we get the results, but I'll tell you, if it's anything other than sugar then I'll sack her instantly. Nasty business."

"Yes, it certainly was. Well, keep me in the loop on this one, if that's ok." Dean made for the door.

"No problem, thanks Dean, and I'll let you know the funeral details the minute I get them."

Dean wandered back to his office in a daze. Colleagues greeted him on the way, and he automatically waved or nodded, but his mind was in a fog. So sudden, just like that, Ken was dead. Halfway back, he came to a realisation. It struck him like a thunderbolt; he knew exactly what he had to do.

=== === ===

"I think we should do it," Dean's voice came from the bedroom.

Beth grinned; that suited her just fine, she was feeling horny tonight too. "I'll be right there," she said as a tingle of excitement began in her tummy. She frowned. She was in the bathroom in her sleepshirt, with no real way to make a sexy entrance back into the bedroom. If he had given her just a few minutes warning, she could have slipped into some lingerie at the very least. Oh well, she would just have to take it back to basics. She pulled the sleep shirt up over her head, flicked off the light, and walked back into the bedroom.

"Yeah, I have given it a lot of..." Dean trailed off when he noticed her standing next to the bed, naked. "Wow, that's one way to make me lose my train of thought."

It wasn't exactly the reaction she had been hoping for, and why did he look so serious? "Wait, you just said you wanted to have sex, right?"

Dean blinked and then chuckled. "No. Well sure, I'm up for that, but first I want to talk."

Now it was her turn to blink in disbelief. "I am standing here, like this"--she indicated her nakedness--"and you want to talk?"

He gazed at her with his gorgeous blue eyes and boyish smirk. She sighed. "Ok, give me a second," she said, and nipped back into the bathroom to retrieve her sleepshirt.

"Aww, you didn't have to put that back on," he said.

She laughed. "Well, if you want to talk, then I don't want to be distracting you with my womanly wiles. Plenty of time for that later." She climbed onto the bed and sat facing him. "OK, I am all ears. Talk."

"Ken Clark died yesterday,"

"Oh god!" She clamped her hand over her mouth in shock.

"Yeah, it was a heart attack, no warning."

"Dean, that's dreadful. Did he have a family?"

"Wife and two grown up kids."

"How awful."

"I didn't really know him that well, but Beth, he was only forty-nine. He didn't drink or smoke, went to the gym regularly, and ate healthy. He did everything right, and yet one minute he was in the shower, the next he was dead."

Beth was quiet for a long moment as his words sank in. "Makes you think, doesn't it?"

"Precisely. That's exactly what it made me do. Life is so precious, and you never really know when you wake up if that day will be your last."

He was getting upset; she took his hand in hers. "Babe, try not to let it get to you. It's terrible, and you are right, it's a chilling reminder of our own mortality, but that's all the more reason to live every day to the full."

"That's my point. It's like Walter was saying."

She desperately tried to remember anyone she knew called Walter, but came up blank. "Is that someone at the office?"

"No, he's this old guy I bumped into when I was running. We got talking about how life can change in a split second; how you never know what's around the next corner."

She smiled. "Sounds like Walter was talking from experience."

"He was really nice. He works on the Langley estate, or at least he used to. I'm not sure what exactly he did, but he lived on site for fifteen years. Now, he's out of a job, and having to move out of his home."

"That's sad." Beth was feeling somewhat conversationally lost, but didn't probe further; he obviously needed to get something off his chest.

"Yeah, he told me about how he and his wife had packed up their whole lives and moved to Langley because one day she had decided to retrain as a teacher. He turned his whole life upside down for her, and was happy to do it. He trusted her and knew that whatever happened, they would always be together."

"That's very romantic," she said, "like an old film."

Dean pursed his lips and nodded. "So, that's why I think we should do it."

If these were his reasons for wanting to have sex tonight, that was just weird. Surely that wasn't it; she was definitely missing something here. "Do what?"

He looked at her in surprise. "Megan. The proposal I've been thinking about since Saturday."

Oh my god, was he serious? Was he actually up for having a relationship with Megan? She needed to be sure. "So, you think we should do it?"

He smiled encouragingly. "Life is too short. Live every day, and all that. Yes, I think we should do it."

A surge of excitement punched through Beth, and she couldn't stop it bursting out of her in a squeal. She bounced happily, then leapt on him, peppering his face with kisses, as she hugged him tightly.

"Dean, thank you thank you thank you." The words tumbled from her, but she froze as a thought suddenly popped into her head. "This isn't a wind up? It's true? Really?"

He rolled his eyes, smirking at her. "Yes really."

"You really want the three of us to have some kind of relationship, with everything that entails?"

"Yes, I do."

"Including the sex, with Megan?"

Dean nodded patiently.

Beth couldn't stop the grin from splitting her face in two. "Dean, this is going to be so amazing."

"I hope so Beth," he said, hugging her to him. "But even if it isn't, if it doesn't work out for some reason, we'll be fine. Just as long as we are open, honest, and promise to put each other first."

She gazed adoringly at him. "Dean Parker, I so utterly bloody love you." She grabbed his hands, kissing them and holding them to her cheeks excitedly.

"I love you too," he said with a chuckle.

Beth could hardly think straight. She wanted to do a thousand things all at once, but her mind was fuzzy. She was excited, happy, nervous, and horny. Oh yes, she was as horny as fuck. "You are getting so fucking lucky tonight baby," she said, briefly fixing him with a smouldering look, before fizzing over with excitement and bouncing up and down on the bed again.

"I'm glad you're happy."

"I am. I really am." She paused as another thought struck her. "You are really into this for yourself, not just because I want you to be?"

"Yes, I am really into this." She jiggled on her knees, and clapped her hands quickly as he continued. "As you know, the idea of watching you and Megan together has already been the subject of my fantasies. So in truth, I am probably the luckiest man alive, because now you want to make that fantasy come true."

"Oh yeah baby," she said, climbing back onto his lap. "That and so much more, you better believe it. And are you genuinely up for having sex with Megan?"

He frowned at her. "So let me get this right," he said, quirking his lips into a smirk. "You are asking me if I am up for having sex with another woman, with your consent, while you watch, and most probably join in as well. A woman, who we both agree is very sexy, has a terrific arse, and who we know wants to have sex with both of us. So you are asking me if I am up for that?"

She giggled, "well yes."

"Gee, let me think about that."

She slapped him on the arm playfully, and he struggled not to laugh.

"I have given it considerable thought and, yes I am up for that."

"Yay." She bounced on his lap and kissed him. "Your dick certainly seems up for it," she said reaching down to rub his bulge. "Oh, I have to tell Megan. No wait, we should do it together." She scrambled off his lap and went in search of her phone.

"Beth, it's nearly midnight."

Beth looked back at him as she grabbed her phone from the bedside table. "Trust me, she will want to know. She told me to call her no matter what time of the day or night it was."

"You too have been in touch since Saturday?"

"Yes, Megan is very keen on this idea, and couldn't help texting me multiple times, asking if there was any news. It's been so cute Dean; I reckon we're going to have so much fun with her." She sat next to him and pulled up Megan's contact details. "I already have stuff to tell you about her that I think you will like. Some of it is a little different, but it's all very sexy, at least I think it is."

Dean raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Yep. Anyway, I'm calling her now, so get ready." She tapped the button to make the call.

"Video?" His voice sounded panicked.

"Yep, I want to see her reaction."

"Beth, I'm half naked here."

She looked at him as the phone rang. "I'm not sure that's really a problem considering the nature of this call. What do you think?" she asked with a smirk.

"I suppose not," Dean said. "It's taking a while, she might be asleep."

The call connected, and after a quick view of the ceiling, Megan appeared on the screen looking flustered. She was sitting in bed, blonde hair mussed, face flushed red.

"Hey Beth. OH Mr. Parker, hi to you too," she said, breathing heavily. She looked somewhat taken aback, as if she really wasn't expecting to see both of them.

"Hi Megan," Beth said, unable to keep the excitement out of her voice.

Dean chuckled. "Megan, you don't work for me anymore; call me Dean. Sorry to call so late, were you sleeping?"

"Er, no," Megan said, "Not sleeping."

"Oh my god!" Beth said and snorted a laugh. "Were you--"

"Yes Beth, I was," Megan said abruptly, her blush deepening. "Now, I'm hoping this is good news?"

"It's the best news. Dean, would you like to tell Megan your decision?"

Dean looked at her nervously; she smiled and gave him an encouraging kiss.

"Erm... Yes Megan. After a lot of thought I, that is to say we, have decided that we would like to, er, explore some kind of a relationship with you. That is, if you still want to?"

For a full minute, the only sounds from the other side of the call were squeals of excitement. It was infectious, and soon Beth was laughing, squealing and bouncing on the bed as well. Dean looked between the phone and her, chuckling and shaking his head.

"Mr. Parker, Dean, that's such good news. This is gonna be so much fun." Megan shook her head crazily, causing her strawberry blonde hair to fall around her face.

"So, I guess we should arrange a time to meet up," Dean said, making Beth giggle. He was ever the practical one.

"I can be there in thirty minutes," Megan said laughing.

"You'd dump bob for us?" Beth asked.

Megan blushed and giggled.

Dean looked at Beth in confusion. "Bob, whose bob?" He turned to the screen. "I didn't realise you had a boyfriend. I'm not--"

"Battery Operated Boyfriend, Bob," Beth said.

His expression switched to one of realisation. "Oh I see."

"That's what she was doing when we called. It was obvious."

"Shush you," Megan said with a laugh. "I can see you're going to be trouble."

"Sorry Megan," Dean said, trying not to laugh, "We didn't mean to interrupt your date."

"It's fine," Megan said waving a hand dismissively. "Bob will always be there when I need him, but soon I'll have two new friends to play with." She smiled warmly. "Seriously, I am so happy about this. I know we have some stuff to talk about, rules and whatever, but we can do that when we meet. How about Friday? Please say you are free this Friday."

Beth looked at Dean questioningly, and getting no objection, turned back to the phone. "Friday is good."

There was a brief silence as they realised they were actually going to do this, and then Megan shattered it by squealing happily again. Beth was delighted at Megan's reaction to the decision; she was fizzing with excitement as well, it felt like Christmas and birthdays rolled into one. She was practically bursting with horny anticipation. Friday was such a long time away though.

A mischievous idea danced into Beth's head, and she smirked at her own naughtiness. Reaching under the covers, she slipped her hand into the front of Dean's pyjamas, and was thrilled to find that his cock was still hard.

"Jesus," Dean said in surprise, as she began slowly stroking him. She kept her focus on the screen, even though she could sense Dean's eyes burning into the side of her face.

"You ok?" Megan asked.

"Yeah, Fiiiine," he said with difficulty, as Beth chose that moment to give his balls a firm squeeze. "I just got a er, shock."

Beth giggled and whispered conspiratorially to Megan, "I'm tossing him off under the covers; he is as hard as a rock."

"Beth, you naughty minx," Megan said with mock surprise.

Dean cleared his throat. "Er honey, perhaps--"

Beth ignored Dean's protestations. "I am so fucking horny right now, you wouldn't believe."

"Me too," Megan said. "Turn your phone a bit; I want to see the covers moving."

Beth complied with a grin, and got an appreciative "ooh" for her trouble. She was watching closely for Megan's reaction, and so it didn't escape her attention when one of Megan's hands slid under the duvet.

"I know what you're doing," she said in a playground sing-song voice.

"What, where?" Dean asked.

"Look there," Beth said. "Her hand just went under the covers; she is having a sneaky feel."

"Beth, she wouldn't-- oh wait, you are right, she is, I can see the covers moving."

Megan was biting her lip and staying silent, but she made no effort to disguise the tell-tale movement under her duvet.

"Hold this a second," Beth said passing the phone to Dean, and quickly pulled off her sleepshirt. "Thanks," she said taking the phone back.

"What's happening there?" Megan asked. "The picture is all over the place. Ooh, that's better. Mmm Beth, your boobs are even more magnificent than I remembered."

Dean's head snapped around to Beth with a questioning look. She blushed at the attention, but felt deliciously sexy and dirty, like some kind of Internet CamGirl. She slipped her hand back under the covers and watched Dean's shock melt as she went back to her handjob.

Dean groaned in pleasure, and reached over to fondle one of her breasts.

"Ooh Dean, I'm so jealous." Megan gasped, "God, look at those hard nipples; I want to suck them so bad."

"Where's bob?" Beth asked.

Megan grinned, "In bed with me."

"Tell you what, you show me yours, and I'll show you his," she said nodding her head at Dean.

Megan hesitated a moment, but smiled shyly. "Ok, give me a second."

The picture went blank; for a while, they were staring at the ceiling. Then there was a close-up of Megan's hand, before it finally settled on a shot of her empty bed.

"Where did you go?" Beth asked.

"Just propping the phone up." Megan's voice came from off camera somewhere. A moment later, they saw her climb back onto the bed, squinting at them. "Can you see me?"

"Yes, you're sitting on your bed, in your nightshirt," Dean said.

"Good," Megan said, grabbing the hem of her nightshirt and pulling it over her head. She was now naked, her small perky breasts jiggling as she tossed the garment away. She sat back against the headboard, spread her legs wide, and then moved her hands away to reveal her bare pussy.

"Megan, you're so gorgeous," Beth said. "I can even see how wet you are from here,"

"You're shaved!" Dean said in a voice that was probably louder and more shocked than he had intended.

Beth giggled, "That was one of the things I was going to tell you."

"Do you not like it?" Megan said self-consciously, moving her hands back to her lap.

"I like very much; it's very sexy," Dean said with a great deal of enthusiasm.

"He likes it Megan, His cock literally twitched when you took your hands away."

Megan's face brightened into a grin, and she reached behind her, pulling out a vibrator, holding it up for them to see.

"There's bob," Beth said.

They watched as Megan began to rub the tip of the vibrator slowly between the lips of her labia. Beth glanced at Dean; his eyes were glued to the screen.

"OK, now show me his," Megan's breathy voice came through the phone.

"You ok with this honey?" Maybe it was a little late to be seeking consent, but at least she was asking.

He nodded at her nervously.

"Ok, you hold the phone," she said, passing it to him, and He held it at arm's length trying to frame the shot.

"Up a bit Dean, I want to see your face too," Megan said, her voice broken by soft moans. "Yeah, that's good."

Beth pulled the duvet down, and grasped Dean's cock, holding it upright near her face for Megan to see.

Megan's eyes widened. "Wow, that looks big," Megan said.

"It's about an inch longer than bob and thicker too," Beth said.

Megan giggled, "How do you know that?"

"When I was looking for that nightshirt the other night, I noticed bob in your drawer and recognized it because we have the same one." She grinned broadly and turned to Dean. "She has a monster dildo in the same drawer honey; you wouldn't believe the size of it."

"Really?" Dean said with immediate interest.

"Oi, stop spilling all my secrets you," Megan said laughing.

Beth smirked cheekily. "Thick as my arm and about as long too."

"It bloody is not!"

Dean turned to the camera and squinted for a long moment; Beth instantly realised what he was doing and snorted a loud laugh. "He's doing exactly the same thing I did when I saw it the other night, wondering how on earth anything that big would fit in something so small."

Megan covered her face in embarrassment and squealed for a few seconds. Then she took a few deep breaths and fixed them with a calm sultry look. She shrugged, "I'm like the Tardis, as you'll hopefully find out soon Dean."

Dean let out a burst of laughter, which faded to a nervous chuckle, as it became clear that his cock was once more the focus of attention for Megan and Beth.

"It looks so amazing. Beth, give him a suck, I can tell you want too."

Beth grinned. "I do, but first, I want to see bob enter the Tardis twat."

Dean gasped. "Holy fuck!"

Beth looked up at him, "You Ok honey?"

"Jesus Christ yes, you two are blowing my mind."

On screen, Megan was holding open the lips of her labia with one hand and gently pressing the head of the vibrator into her. "Oh god," she said around a soft moan.

"Megan, that looks super sexy. Deeper girl, come on, take more."

Megan whimpered excitedly.

"Wow, so hot," Dean said.

The vibrator slid further in, and Megan's expression of pleasure heightened. "Fuck, that's good," she said panting softly, as she began gently stroking the dildo in and out.

Beth couldn't take her eyes off the screen; it was so utterly mesmerizing and erotic.

"Oi, come on. Get sucking!" Megan said in frustration. "Stop staring at me, you'll get to do plenty of that later, stuff hubby's dick in your mouth."

Beth eagerly leaned forward and kissed the head of Dean's cock, running the tip of her tongue around the crown and along the shaft, being careful not to obscure Megan's view.

"Dean, hold her hair back so I can see better," Megan said, and Beth felt her hair being gathered into a loose bun on the top of her head.

She parted her lips and sucked him deep into her mouth, wanting to put on the best show she could. She was keen to please, and even impress Megan. She pushed Dean's dick as far down as she could, and gagged slightly as it nudged the back of her throat.