Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before Beth's impatience got the better of her, and she chased his cock around until she managed to suck it back in to her warm mouth. She attacked it with renewed enthusiasm, thrusting deeply onto him, repeatedly gagging in a way that was so hot; he was sorely tempted to fill her throat with cum right there and then. However, that was not what he ultimately wanted. He withdrew, and lifted her to her feet.

"Sir, pray let me finish, I beg you," Beth said, a look of confusion on her face.

He said nothing, but guided her to the sofa. He pushed her down onto her back, lifting her legs up, the dress falling over her knees. He roughly pushed it to her waist, revealing her naked pussy to him once more. He tugged at the neck loop of the apron and Beth quickly moved to help, understanding what he wanted, dragging it over her head, allowing him to pull the neckline of her dress down baring her breasts to his lustful gaze. Grabbing her legs by the ankles, he spread them wide and nudged his cock back towards the entrance of her pussy. Beth reached down and guided him, allowing him to thrust forwards with great force, burying his cock to the hilt in one swift motion. They both gasped at the sudden onslaught of pleasurable sensations.

Bringing her legs closer together, until he could feel the silk stockings and the leather boots against his face, he began to pound into her with powerful thrusts of his hips. The heat and tightness of her vagina clamping around his shaft, the soft silk of her stockings, and the smell of her leather boots teased his arousal higher all the time.

"Yes, take me, use me." Beth spoke the words around moans of pleasure as she played with her nipples, rolling them between her fingers.

He plunged his cock into her repeatedly, breath coming in ragged grunts, the sweat beading on his forehead as the pleasurable sensations grew ever more intense. Grasping her boots by the soles, he hooked his thumbs around the heels, and forced her legs back towards her head making her squeal, as she was stretched and opened up for him. Easing them apart a fraction, Beth bent her legs at the knee and reached one hand down. She curled her fingers around his shaft as he continued to slam into her, his balls slapping against her fingers. She began to rub her clitoris furiously as he leaned further over her, rising up on his toes to ram his full length hard and fast into her.

"Lizzie, Christ, girl. I need you."

"Sir, no, don't finish in me. I'll be thrown out if I get with child. I beg you." Beth whined, her voice breathy and trembling under his relentless hammering; she made no attempt to push him away however.

Dean bent his knees and squatted against her, thrusting forcefully into her like a rutting animal, the grunts and growls erupting from his throat signalling that his orgasm was close. His balls were tight, and he could tell it would be only a few moments before he would find his release.

"Sir, sir, you mustn't. Pray, spill your seed upon my face, or breast. I beg you." She blurted the words out urgently and stared into his eyes, and it was his undoing.

Dean quickly grasped his cock and pulled back just as the first stream of cum shot forth to land over her breasts. He grunted loudly and gasped as ropes of cum streamed over her body, some landing on her face, more on her dress and some he shook out onto her mound and tummy. Beth reached down and squeezed his balls making him cry out as another short spray of spunk ejaculated onto her hand. As he shuddered and panted for air, her fingers went back to her clit, rubbing the cum on her fingers over her sensitive nub.

Dean stepped up onto the sofa and bent over her face, pressing the head of his cock to her lips; she eagerly sucked him in, licking the spunk mixed with her own juices from his shaft. Reaching behind him, Dean grasped one of her nipples and squeezed it firmly, causing Beth to yelp with pain, and then begin to buck and shudder violently as a second orgasm erupted through her body. She panted and grunted around his shaft, her tongue lashing at his flesh, fingers strumming her clit, as her body rode out the climax. Finally, she was still, only the sound of their breathing remained.

Dean eased carefully back off the sofa and stood, lightly grasping his softening cock as he gazed down at his wife. Her legs were spread wide, feet still raised in the air, one supported at the knee by her hand, the other hand at her pussy, two fingers buried in her cunt and thumb gently stroking her clit. Her breasts were bared, the skin flushed with arousal, nipples still hard as bullets, and upon her face, the biggest shit-eating grin Dean had ever seen.

"Now Lizzie," He stopped, puffing his cheeks out and trying to get his breath back. "Now Lizzie, if you want to keep working here, I suggest you get cleaned up, return to your duties, and speak not a word of this to anyone."

"Yes sir, thank you sir," Beth said in full cockney accent, struggling to her feet. He helped her up and they stood half-dressed and sweaty in each other's arms for a moment, before Dean finally leant forward and kissed her.

"Oh, finally you kiss me," Beth said in her normal voice with a giggle.

"Well, I said I would, I just didn't say when." Dean laughed and swatted her on the bottom as she turned and headed for the stairs.

=== === ===

"Hello Nicky love, how are you?"

"Hi Mrs. Glendale. Fine thanks. Is Bella in?"

"As far as I know, she's still in her room; she hasn't surfaced yet today. Feel free to go on up."

"Thanks," Nicky said, heading for the stairs.

"Oh, and if you manage to get any sense out of her, remind her that she'll need to fend for herself tonight; we're not back until tomorrow."

"Will do," Nicky called back, as she trotted up the stairs.

She got no response to her soft knocking, so she eased the door open and peered into Bella's darkened room. There was no sign of life, but a suspiciously Bella shaped lump was visible in the bed. She slipped quietly in, closing the door behind her, and moved to stand next to the bed.

Bella looked so beautiful, her peaceful face framed on the pillow by her mane of blonde hair; it reminded Nicky of an angel's golden halo, albeit one that needed a good brushing. Soft rhythmic breaths flared her nostrils delicately, and suddenly all Nicky's anger and frustration melted away, leaving behind a swathe of love and affection for her best friend.

She watched Bella sleep for a while, as she quietly slipped off her jacket and shoes, then tiptoed across the room and slipped into the bed. She wriggled under the covers and snuggled in close, wrapping one arm around her friend's slender waist.

After she'd been stroking her friend's flat tummy gently for a few minutes, Bella finally stirred. At first, she uttered only adorable moans and indecipherable mumbles, before eventually an intelligible word passed her lips." Mm, morning," she said sleepily.

"Afternoon actually," Nicky whispered as she pressed her lips to the soft skin at the base of Bella's neck.

There was a brief pause, before Bella's head snapped around. "Nicky?"

"In the flesh, and in your bed," Nicky replied smiling.

There was a flurry of limbs and bed linen as Bella spun around, a look of surprise and relief on her face; she dove at Nicky, burying her face in her Shoulder. "I'm so sorry Nix. So sorry."

Nicky held her friend tightly, stroking her back as she realised the petite blonde was crying. "Hey, come on now Bel, it's alright. Come here." She tugged Bella's face up and kissed her gently, wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"But Nicky, I was so awful to you; really, a total bitch!"

"Bel, it's OK; we'll talk in a bit. For now, just hold me."

"I've missed you; I've been feeling terrible ever since yesterday morning."

The two young women lay in a tight embrace, not speaking, simply enjoying the intimacy of the moment. Nicky gently rocked Bella as the tears dried up, and her frown melted into a gentle smile.

Eventually, Nicky was the one to break the silence. "I'm going to make some tea, and then we can chat."

Bella nodded, her lips pursed into a thin line. "Ok, I'll throw on some clothes."

Nicky smiled, leaning in to kiss her friend. Bella responded eagerly, her lips parting, the tip of her tongue darting into Nicky's mouth. Nicky pulled back chuckling. "Tea and talk first." She extracted herself from Bella's warm embrace, and headed for the door. "And brush your teeth."

.........

When she returned a short while later, with two mugs of tea and a plate of toast, Bella was sitting on the freshly made bed, dressed in yoga pants and a blue camisole, brushing the knots from her hair.

"Toast as well?"

"Your mum insisted."

Bella rolled her eyes, but grabbed a slice and began munching, as she continued drawing the brush through her blonde locks.

Nicky sipped her tea. "Also, she said to remind you that they are out tonight, so you need to get dinner for yourself."

"Where are they going?"

Nicky shrugged. "No idea, she didn't say, but she looked as if she was getting ready to leave soon."

Bella glanced over at the clock frowning; she picked up another slice of toast, and then her expression suddenly changed. "Oh yeah, they are going to stay at Auntie Carol's."

"Looks like you're cooking me dinner tonight then," Nicky said grinning.

Bella hesitated before answering. "Cheese toasties ok?"

"Wow, fancy."

"Nah, it's only fancy if I add ham."

Nicky chuckled politely, then took another long sip of her tea; it was time to address the elephant in the room. "What happened yesterday morning Bel?"

Bella chewed on a piece of toast for a long moment, eyeing Nicky cautiously. Eventually, she put the plate to one side and took a swill of tea. Her shoulders sagged as she finally met Nicky's patient gaze. "I got jealous."

Nicky frowned and pursed her lips, but remained silent.

"I had no right to be; we had just spent an amazing night together. But, I had this brilliant plan for the weekend, and then you said you were spending it with Josh; I felt cast aside, left out."

"But I'd already told you I was spending Saturday night with Josh." Nicky struggled to keep the frustration out of her voice.

Bella looked genuinely confused. "You did?"

"Yeah, the week before, and then again on Friday night when you asked why I wasn't out with him."

Bella winced. "Oh, you did too." She looked crestfallen. "Shit, I totally forgot."

"Anyway, that's not important; it's in the past. What's important is that you have no reason to be jealous."

"I know," Bella said, "I just want to spend every minute with you. I know it's silly, but it's how I feel."

Nicky sighed, smiling softly at her friend. "It's not silly; I do too, but I have Josh now as well. I really like him Bel, and I want to spend time with him too."

"I get it," Bella said, a tinge of sadness in her voice. "I know I've got to back off, it just hurts a bit."

"No, no. I don't want you to back off; I feel the pull as much as you do. I don't want to be forever choosing between you and Josh; I want you both, all the time." She laughed at how easy the words were to say, but how impossible the reality of achieving it actually was.

Bella cocked her head to one side. "Even so, it wasn't fair to act the way I did. It was mean to guilt-trip you. I'll have to learn to try and share you with Josh, assuming you still want me."

"Don't be daft Bel; of course I still want you. I'm having a bloody hard time keeping my hands off you right now; sitting there all casual and sexy in that top that barely covers your boobs."

Bella drew in a sharp breath, raise one beautifully sculptured eyebrow, and flashed a sultry smirk at Nicky.

"But first, we need to sort this out." Bella visibly deflated. Nicky sighed and lapsed into silence as she sifted through her feelings, searching for a way to resolve the problem without hurting either of her friends. She glanced at Bella, who was staring down at the bed, brow furrowed in thought.

When the silence had dragged on for long minutes, Nicky was about to give up when Bella spoke first. "So anyway, how was last night?"

Nicky smiled, happy to have something pleasant to think about, if only for a short while. "Really good. Josh was very attentive; we had dinner and a few beers, and then," she hesitated as a heat rose to her cheeks, "we did it in practically every room of the house."

Bella's mouth gaped. "I thought you said it was his first time?"

"It was, but he's a quick learner, has impressive stamina and"--she faltered, struggling with how to phrase the next part--"he has a very respectable recovery rate."

"Really? So he could do it more than once?"

"Five times," Nicky said grinning broadly.

"Shut up!"

"It's true."

"Bollocks."

"Bella, I swear to you."

"He really came five times?"

Nicky nodded smugly.

"Holy fuck." Bella mouthed quietly, and Nicky watched as her friend's eyes unfocussed, presumably trying to imagine what that would actually be like. "Lucky cow," she said eventually.

Nicky didn't respond; a thought had just occurred to her, and she was mulling it over, trying to decide how she felt about it. It was a solution that offered many benefits, but it wasn't without risk, quite a lot of risk in fact.

"Nicky? Are you in there?" Bella waved at her.

"Sorry, I was miles away. What did you say?"

"I asked if you were equally satisfied last night, or was it all about him."

Nicky grinned. "I was very happy; three times in fact." She blushed at the memory of her night with Josh, then frowned. "No wait, four; or maybe five, I forget now."

Bella blinked at her in awe, then smirked in realisation. "Well that explains why you look like the cat that got the cream, quite literally the cream, five times no less."

Nicky giggled. "So, about that"--she sat up straighter, forcing the smile from her face--"Bel, I love you to bits; I adore our sexy time, and won't be giving it up for the world. That's the first thing to say."

Bella beamed. "Glad to hear it."

"However, I really like Josh, and as you so eloquently put it the other day, 'sometimes only a cock will do'."

Bella giggled. "I do say some profound things, don't I."

"Indeed. Anyway, if I am being totally honest, my feelings for Josh have developed faster and deeper than I expected."

"How do you mean?" Bella asked, the lightness evaporating from her expression.

"Well, its early days, but I think he's definitely serious boyfriend material."

"OK, so things could get complicated."

"I don't want them to," Nicky said, taking Bella's hand in hers. "I want to have my cake and eat it too. Dammit, I am going to try my hardest to make it happen!" Nicky paused, waiting to see if Bella would make a mental leap to the logical conclusion, but the blank expression on her face suggested she needed more nudging. "Let me ask you a question. What do you think of Josh?"

Bella frowned. "I thought we already covered this the other week."

"We did; indulge me for a minute."

"OK, I think he's nice. Cute to look at, not a hunk, but not weedy or ugly. He seems considerate and so far has treated you well, which is important to me, because if he doesn't, I will rip his balls off with my bare hands."

Nicky let that thought hang in the air for a moment, challenging Bella with a single raised eyebrow.

Bella's expression softened. "OK, maybe I wouldn't actually rip them off, but you know what I mean."

"Do you think he's sexy?" Nicky asked.

Bella chuckled, but stopped abruptly, realising Nicky was asking a serious question. "Yeah, I guess so. As I think I mentioned, he's cute," she said cautiously. "Look Nicky, I'm not about to steal your boyfriend."

"Yeah I know." Nicky replied confidently. "What if you could share him though?"

Bella's brow creased in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm trying to think outside the box. I want to keep my relationships with both of you, but I don't want you to treat one another as rivals; you will just end up resenting each other. If possible, I'd love us all to be friends. So, instead of keeping you apart, how about I bring the two of you together?"

Bella remained silent for a long while, her expression unreadable. Suddenly her eyebrows shot up and Nicky knew she had finally figured it out. "You mean..." Bella made a vague triangle motion with one finger.

Nicky nodded slowly.

"You and him. And me?"

Nicky nodded again. "The three of us. As friends, and lovers."

Bella was uncharacteristically lost for words.

Nicky pushed on, feeling it better to be talking than allowing the silence to erode her confidence. "Sometimes just me and Josh, sometimes you and me, but sometimes all three of us." Nicky pursed her lips as something occurred to her. "I hadn't thought about just you and Josh, but I suppose it has to be considered as a possibility."

Bella began to work her jaw, and finally she found her words. "Nicky, that all sounds crazy."

Nicky shrugged. "Does it? You had a threesome once, as you've often reminded me."

"But that's different; this would be long term, involving emotions and feelings. It's not just some alcohol fuelled moment of carefree debauchery."

"Yes, that's the point." Nicky smiled determinedly. "I already have deep feelings and plenty of emotions involving you and Josh; I think it would stand a good chance, because we are all emotionally invested already."

"I'm not emotionally invested in Josh though," Bella said.

"Maybe not directly, not yet, but you could be. We have already established you like him, and think he is attractive."

Bella narrowed her eyes at Nicky. "What if I am not up for this? Or what about Josh, what if he isn't?"

"Then I guess we try and make it work the old fashioned way, but that would mean you and Josh would have to compromise, as would I. This way, you all get a bit more of me." Nicky grinned.

"Cocky little tart aren't you!" Bella said.

Nicky could see the corners of Bella's mouth twitching up, and she began to feel hopeful. She raised one eyebrow. "You prepared to give up your Nicky fix?"

"Hell no," Bella said.

Nicky laughed. "And I doubt Josh would want to either. I have no idea if it would work, but think about it Bel. Wouldn't it be wild if it did?"

"It certainly would be wild, but there's a lot to think about though, boundaries and stuff."

Nicky leaned forward, kissing Bella tenderly, lingering for long seconds; she could feel the excitement building. "Don't over-think it. Isn't that what you told me about the thing with my mum? Don't resist it, don't force it, just let it happen."

Bella licked her lips, gazing at Nicky adoringly. "Are you trying to sway me with your insane sex appeal? Because, that will totally work."

Nicky chuckled. "I was just quoting a very wise woman."

Bella smirked. "Ah, shameless flattery. That'll probably work too." The smile slipped from her face. "You'd really do that? Share?"

Nicky didn't have to think about her answer. "If I was going to try it, I can't think of anyone I'd rather do it with than you."

"I'm not looking for a boyfriend," Bella said. "At least, not your boyfriend."

"I know," Nicky said. "It would just be, you know, fun. We can all hang out together, even if we aren't shagging. I mean sure, sometimes I'd still want to do girlfriend boyfriend stuff with Josh, but then sometimes I'd want to do girlfriend girlfriend stuff with you."

Bella grinned, shaking her head slowly. "You're so bonkers; this is utterly crazy."

"I think it's a beautiful and humane solution to my problem. And to hell with what anyone else thinks."

"But the big question is"--Bella tossed her brush onto the bedside table--"will Josh be up for it?"

Nicky raised her eyebrows, smirking at her friend.

123456...8