Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold these," she whispered.

She fumbled at the front of his trousers, unzipping them and pulling his hard cock out into the warm night air. He moved closer and as her fingers curled around his shaft, his lips sought hers hungrily.

"Oh my god, I can't believe we're doing this," she whispered against his cheek. "Now fuck me, I need you in me, and for god's sake be quiet."

Nicky lifted one leg and Josh hooked his arm under her knee. There was a certain amount of awkward fumbling and shuffling, but eventually she felt the head of his cock nudging at her wet opening. She held her breath and tilted her hips as much as she could; then suddenly, he was in her.

In one slow continuous motion, he eased into the hot embrace of her sex. His weight was upon her, pushing her body against the warm bricks at her back. Their lips collided, and she moaned into his mouth with suppressed excitement, as she slipped her hands down the back of his trousers to grab his backside, the muscles of which were tight under his powerful thrust. She squeezed hard, digging her nails into his buttocks, and pulled him to her, his cock forging deeper, detonating intense pleasurable sensations deep within.

"Do it baby," she hissed. "Fast and hard."

Josh began thrusting his hips, causing her to gasp with each powerful motion that pinned her to the wall. He was grunting and grimacing as he tried to keep quiet; Nicky kissed his neck and urged him on. Finding his ear in the darkness, she whispered, "Fuck my tight cunt. Pound me with that beautiful cock." With each of her filthy words, his thrusting became more urgent and forceful. Her leg muscles felt taut as he held her knee high, opening her up as his hips hammered away, dragging his hardness deliciously back and forth through her vagina.

"Nicky, so good, can't hold on," Josh said, breathing the words in between strained whimpers.

"Come for me, do it now."

"Oh fuck." Josh smashed his hips hard against her, his rapid pace slowing to jerky thrusts as he came inside her.

Nicky smiled and made a tiny squealing noise in victory as his hot spunk loosed into her. "So naughty, so dirty." She whispered in his ear as his restrained breaths puffed into her neck.

Finally he stilled, his cock buried deep in her; she felt totally full and satisfied. He released the pressure on her leg and she allowed it to drop. He was about to pull back when she stopped him.

"No, stay there for a moment, I just wanna feel you in me. Hold me Josh." They stood in silence, embracing, occasionally kissing in the darkness, as gradually Josh softened, and Nicky sighed. "I did it. I finally made you go soft."

Josh chuckled into her neck. "Well you better take your victory and run, because if you stay like this much longer, I'll probably get hard again."

Nicky sighed with exaggerated happiness. "How did I get so lucky?"

"Hey, that's my line," Josh said as he slowly pulled back, his flaccid manhood sliding from between her legs.

Nicky felt a trickle running down her thigh. "Ooo, can I have my knickers." Josh passed them over, and Nicky used them to soak up the dampness between her legs. "Ok, let's go," she whispered.

They slowly picked their way through the alley, a nervous excitement crackling between them. As they arrived back at the door, a light flicked on in the front room, startling them both.

Nicky smiled broadly at Josh. "OK, I better go. Love you, see you tomorrow."

"Love you too babe," Josh replied, scurrying away, melting into the darkness like a soft-footed ninja.

Thirty seconds later, the ninja bumped into next door's bins, squealing like a little girl, as a foraging urban fox barked at him. Nicky had already retreated into the house by then however, her mind full of the passionate tryst she had just enjoyed.

=== === ===

Next time on Langley Circle... After spending the previous night in the bed of two beautiful women, Josh turns up to school the next day feeling like the king of the hill, only to be toppled from his throne within the first few minutes. Meanwhile, Megan starts her new job and receives an induction like no other.

Thank you so much for reading. All votes and feedback are greatly appreciated.

1...345678