Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In case you hadn't realised Josh, Nicky is super-hot for you. She has had nothing but glowing reports to offer about your sexual prowess so far; she can't get enough of you."

Josh straightened, his chest swelling with pride, whilst at the same time his cheeks burnt red. His brow creased. "But, this is confusing."

"It doesn't have to be," Nicky said, her voice full of hope.

Bella leaned closer. "She loves me." Bella kissed Nicky softly. "And she loves you." She widened her eyes at Josh, and he seemed to understand. He leant forward and kissed Nicky, who was finding it hard to concentrate from the thrill of it all.

"She wants me," Bella said, kissing Nicky more passionately, and then backing off. "And, she wants you." Josh moved in close and Nicky kissed him hungrily. "She wants us both, Josh," Bella whispered.

Nicky kissed Bella again, then turned to do the same to Josh; back and forth she went a few more times, her arousal building all the time. Josh kept silent, but Nicky could see his eyes dancing, a million thoughts flashing behind them.

As Nicky broke one kiss with Josh, she stayed close, speaking softly to him. "Do you think Bella is attractive?"

Josh's eyes flicked to Bella, as Nicky kissed him on the cheek. "Nicky?" His voice croaked.

"It's not a trap Josh, just a question. Look at her; she wants you too."

Bella sat back on her legs, lengthened her neck, pushing her chest out towards Josh and smiled at him, her expression an odd mixture of desire and vulnerability. Nicky watched Josh, as he stared at Bella's face; she was surprised his gaze didn't stray lower to her chest. "Is she attractive?"

Josh cleared his throat. "She is, yes."

Nicky smiled. "Tell her."

Josh licked his lips, nervously glancing at Nicky, before locking eyes with Bella. "You are very pretty Bella, actually erm, beautiful." His voice was barely more than a whisper.

Bella's cheeks reddened and she averted her eyes. "Thank you Josh."

"What is beautiful about her?"

"Everything," Josh said with sudden fervour.

"Tell us," Nicky said, slipping off the sofa to sit next to Bella. Both women stared expectantly up at him.

"Her, I mean your, eyes are stunning. They are like deep emerald pools of twinkling starlight." Bella drew in a sharp breath, as he continued hesitantly, "And your hair is always shiny as silk, like a Disney princess."

Nicky stroked Bella's blonde hair, smiling at Josh. "It's very soft."

"You've got a pretty smile too, and small dimples which are very cute. That is, When I get to see your smile."

"Sorry," Bella said, "I'll try to smile at you more often." She did so for him now, and his eyes softened as the tiny dimples appeared in her cheeks.

Nicky placed delicate kisses at the side of Bella's mouth. "What about her figure? Does she have a good body?" Nicky ran her hands over Bella's shoulders, down her sides, to her flat tummy, Josh's eyes following their progress lasciviously. "Stand up Bel, show Josh your curves."

Bella climbed to her feet, and slowly spun on the spot, pushing her backside out provocatively when her back was to him, and bending forward to show off her cleavage as she turned back to face him.

Josh glanced uncertainly at Nicky. "Is it ok to look?"

Bella sighed, "Aww he's so cute."

"It's ok with me," Nicky smiled. "Why don't you ask Bel?"

"Bella, do you mind?"

"Look all you want." Bella grinned broadly, shimmied her shoulders and giggled as his eyes bulged comically.

Nicky stood up next to Bella. "Doesn't she have fantastic boobs?" Josh nodded dumbly as he stared directly down the front of Bella's top. Nicky reached under and lifted up the hem of the camisole, and Bella tossed her hair back out of the way as her breasts were bared to Josh's eager stare.

He groaned with desire. "Jeez, Bella you have the most incredible breasts. Round and firm and big. So beautiful." He appeared to realise something and quickly looked to Nicky. "Yours are amazing too. You both have the most beautiful breasts."

Nicky giggled. "It's ok Josh, no comparisons, you can like us both, we're not asking you to choose who has the nicest tits. Bel and I are both pretty secure about our boobs, although I wish mine were a bit bigger like hers."

Josh grinned, "But that's ok isn't it," he said, "because, if you want bigger boobs to play with, now you have Bella's."

Both women laughed. "I think he's starting to get it," Bella said, standing up straight and pulling her top over her head, then turning to Nicky to helped strip hers off as well, while Josh stared dumbstruck at the two half-naked women before him. Nicky moved back to the sofa, cuddling up next to Josh, her breasts squashing into his body, while Bella sank back to the floor, hugging his legs and resting her chin on his knee.

"Any questions so far?" Nicky asked as she stroked his chest.

"So what does this all mean?" Josh asked in a dry whisper.

"It means, instead of trying to keep you two apart all the time, I'd like to have my cake and eat it, spending time with you both. Sometimes I will want to do boyfriend stuff with you, and other times I will want to do girlfriend stuff with Bel, but if everyone is agreeable, whenever possible I would like to be with both of you. I don't have all the answers Josh, but I would like to try this; the three of us as friends, and lovers."

"I am certainly up for it," Bella said. "I am hoping it will help with my Jealousy."

"How about you Josh, are you up for this?"

Bella giggled. "Looks like he's up for it to me," she said staring lustfully at his crotch.

Josh looked wide-eyed between Nicky and Bella, and then back and forth again, before finally nodding. "Uh huh, I mean yes, that is yes please, I mean thank you." He grinned nervously.

"Yay!" Bella leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. "I can't wait to check out a few rumours I have heard."

Nicky whispered in Josh's ear, "She is dying to get her hands on your dick. Why don't you tell her to get it out."

"I couldn't do that." Josh hissed under his breath, as Bella stroked his thighs.

"You can." Nicky smiled at him encouragingly.

Josh coughed and cleared his throat. "Bella?"

"Yes Josh," Bella said, shifting her gaze from his bulge to his face, and sliding her hands ever so slowly up his thighs.

"Oh god." Josh gasped at the attention he was receiving from the two beauties. "Would you like--"

"Don't ask baby, tell; trust me."

"Bella, take my er dick out please. I want you to touch me."

"Ooo, with pleasure," Bella said, and she was suddenly a flurry of activity, deftly undoing the button and zip on his trousers. Bella glanced at Nicky, and without needing words, they quickly coordinated to drag Josh's trousers and boxers down and off, his erection springing up when freed. Bella moved her hand to him instantly, coiling her fingers around his shaft like a hungry boa constrictor.

"Oh, this is a nice dick," she said in a voice like velvet, as she settled between his legs and began sliding her fist slowly up and down his hardness.

Josh sucked air through his teeth sharply, casting a worried look to Nicky, and was about to say something when she whispered in his ear. "Let it happen babe; I wanna see her get the surprise of her life." She giggled softly, as Josh relaxed and stared down in amazement at the stunning blonde stroking his manhood and staring at him with undisguised hunger.

"We three are gonna have so much fun," Bella said, adding her other hand to his shaft, drawing his foreskin back gently with each long, slow stroke.

Nicky kissed Josh on the cheek before whispering in his ear once more. "Shoot all over her pretty face; Give her a big messy facial."

Josh groaned, and Nicky glanced down at Bella who was kneeling between his legs, her face just inches away from his cock. She ran her hand down onto his stomach, feeling his muscles tight and rippling; he was about to come.

"Oh Jesus!" Josh stiffened, and Bella looked up just as a stream of cum hit her squarely in the face. She squealed in surprise, a second jet shooting into her mouth. Nicky began laughing, and Bella shot her an accusing look, but then without missing a beat, she parted her lips wide and took him into her mouth.

Josh gasped, his body jerking as he continued to ejaculate into her mouth, Nicky watching raptly as Bella's cheeks hollowed as she sucked on his shaft, drawing out his load.

"Oh sweet Bella, you got all messy," Nicky said, laughing down at her friend.

Bella shot daggers at Nicky, but then switched her gaze lustfully to Josh as she sucked hard on his shaft, milking the last drops of cum from him.

Josh was panting and staring down at Bella apprehensively. "Bella, I'm sorry, I should have warned you."

Bella looked up at him, trails of cum running down her face. She flicked her eyes at Nicky and then smiled at him, as she pulled back, running her tongue around the head of his cock. "I loved it Josh. Besides, I know it was that bitch of a girlfriend that put you up to it; I'll get her back. Your jiz is tasty though, thank you. Now I'd like you to do something for me."

"Oh, well I'm not very good yet, but I will happily go down on you," he replied enthusiastically.

Bella raised her eyebrows. "Well, hold that thought for now; we'll definitely come back to that one." Bella beamed a happy smile, snaking her tongue out to lick a drop of cum from her top lip. "Right now though, I want you to order your girlfriend to lick all this spunk off my face, and clean up your cock too. And, tell her to do it properly, nice and slow, to give you time to recoup."

Nicky grinned inwardly; Bella was in for yet another surprise. She could see the game that Bella was playing though, and she wanted to play too. "I'm sorry Josh; have I been a bad girl?" She pouted her bottom lip and blinked her big hazel eyes at him.

Josh glanced from Nicky to Bella, and grinned briefly before masking his delight with a stern expression. "Yes Nicky, you have. You were very mean to poor Bella. As punishment you must clean her face."

"Yes Josh, sorry Josh," Nicky said and eagerly went to Bella, kissing her deeply, her mouth filling with the taste of him. Bella responded by spitting the cum she had been holding in her cheek, into Nicky's mouth, causing her to cough and splutter.

Nicky pulled back scowling playfully at Bella who was grinning mischievously. "You bloody cow," Nicky said, but happily returned to cleaning Bella's face like she was licking an ice cream cone.

"Ooo, you are still hard." Bella was staring at Josh's cock.

"Yep," Josh said proudly. "Ready for action."

"Really?" Bella looked up at his face. "You mean you are still horny and can go again?"

"Yep!" Josh replied with a smug smile.

Bella glanced at Nicky in surprise, and Nicky shrugged and nodded.

"OK, new plan then. Can I sit on your boyfriends cock please? My pussy is so wet, I am gonna scream if I don't get it stuffed soon."

Nicky looked at Josh. "Do you mind?" she asked grinning.

Josh blinked. "Are you serious?"

Nicky nodded. "If you want; no pressure, but I think it would be hot and horny to see you too together."

Josh nodded dumbly, mouth agape.

Nicky turned to Bella and smirked. "Fine by me, why don't you ask him yourself."

Bella raised her eyebrows, but lifted up and leaned close to Josh's face. "Umm Josh. I'd really like to stuff your hard dick in my tight twat, and ride you. Would that be ok with you?"

Nicky giggled, and watched as Josh's eyes roved over Bella's face, fascinating over the trails of his own spunk that remained. She leaned forward and licked a line of his cum from Bella's cheek. Josh seemed to snap out of a daze and lunged forward to kiss Bella, who squeaked in surprise. She didn't know, as Nicky did, that Josh was not at all put off by the sight or taste of his own cum. Nicky was enthralled as Bella breathed deeply into Josh's mouth, her eyes wide, as he thrust his tongue to tangle with hers. His hands went to her breasts and he moaned, closing his eyes in pleasure as he squeezed gently, stroking the soft skin with his thumbs.

Eventually Bella broke the kiss and sat back panting heavily, but as Josh went to remove his hands, she held them at her breasts. "Don't stop," she said with a sigh. "That caught me a bit by surprise. Doesn't that gross you out? It has every other guy I have known."

Josh shrugged, staring down at his hands as he fondled Bella's breasts, brushing his thumbs over her hard nipples. "I'm not other guys I guess."

Bella barked an excited laugh. "So it would seem." She stood quickly, her breasts wobbling as they came free of Josh's grasp. She hitched her skirt up around her waist, exposing the neat strip of hair above her visibly wet sex, and climbed onto the sofa, placing one foot on either side of Josh.

His eyes went straight to her pussy, inches from his face, and he inhaled deeply, smiling excitedly. "That looks and smells delicious," he said leaning forward to press his face between her legs, making her squeal.

"Holy fuck Nicky, he's amazing."

Nicky beamed with pride and reached out to stroke Bella's shapely backside. "He sure is, now get the hell on with it, so I can have a turn. I'm horny too." She pulled her skirt up, pushed her knickers to one side and eased two fingers into herself, moaning in pleasure. She stirred them around creating delicious tingles deep within, then pulled them out and raised them to Bella, who hungrily sucked them into her mouth, as she began to lower down onto Josh. Nicky reached down, to guide his cock, and she felt them both tense in anticipation.

"Holy shit, I can't believe this is happening." Josh stared down to where his cock was poised at the entrance of Bella's pussy. She eased down, his thick head spreading her lips apart, as Nicky wiggled his shaft back and forth.

"Oh my fucking god, that's good!" Bella moaned, as she eased up, before lowering once more, pushing him inside her. Josh was staring at Bella's face; her mouth hung open and her eyes were shut tight in an expression of utter ecstasy. She lowered further, switching from squatting to kneeling, and pushed down, whimpering as he entered her fully. Josh threw back his head and growled, his hands gripping her slender waist as she wriggled on his cock.

"How's that baby?" Nicky asked.

Josh panted heavily as he spoke, "Tight, hot, amazing. Oh god, so good."

"You're in me all the way; I can feel your balls up against my arse. Fuck, so good." She turned to Nicky. "Thank you baby girl, thank you."

Nicky smiled, feeling a strange mixture of intense excitement and pride. She got to work, licking the cum up the way she had been told to, as Bella slowly rocked back and forth on her boyfriend's hard cock. She watched as Josh leaned forward and grinned like a kid in a candy shop as Bella's breasts repeatedly bashed against his face. He shoved forwards, diving deep into her cleavage and sighed in pleasure as he kissed and rubbed his face over any part of her he could reach.

"Ooo, you really love tits, don't you," Bella said with a giggle. "Hmm, that feels so nice."

"That reminds me, you have to let him tit fuck you sometime. I tried it, but I'm not big enough."

"Holy fuck," Josh mumbled from somewhere deep in Bella's cleavage.

"Sounds fun. Never done it before," Bella said as she picked up the pace, making her breasts jiggle and bounce, as Josh playfully chased her nipples around. He eventually caught one, and Bella moaned as he clamped his teeth gently around the erect bud, pulling it taut, as her breasts shook. Nicky moved to the other one, and Bella gasped, throwing her head back and arching her spine in pleasure, as the pair lavished attention on her sensitive nipples.

Bella began to pant. "Gonna come if you don't stop that." She gasped out the words as she rocked back and forth on Josh. Nicky pushed one hand down between them and slipped a finger between Bella's moist lips, seeking out her clitoris.

"Not my clit. Oh fuck Nicky fuck fuck fuck." Bella squealed as her body began to convulse.

"Jesus, so tight. Coming." Josh grunted as Bella ground up and down hard on him. He gasped as Bella's fingers dug into his shoulder, her orgasm rattling through her with a breath-taking intensity. Nicky moved her mouth to Josh, kissing him deeply, as she continued to flick Bella's clit, stroking Josh's throbbing shaft with another finger as he filled her best friend's pussy with his cum.

Eventually Bella sagged forward onto Josh, her breasts squashing into him and Nicky as they kissed. Josh gasping through the last throws of his orgasm, making Bella shudder and squeak each time.

"Oh my god, that feels like a river. How is that possible so soon?" Bella said in surprise.

Nicky broke her kiss with Josh, licked Bella's nipple playfully eliciting a giggle, and then embraced her. "It's because we are so utterly sexy."

"I still can't believe this is happening," Josh said gasping for breath. "I am having sex with two of the most beautiful women; this must be a dream."

Nicky sat up. "Time to go to bed, where there is a lot more space. Then you can be more comfortable, as you go to work on making me scream with pleasure. I am playing catch-up in the orgasm stakes here."

Bella leaned down and kissed Josh, their tongues tangling briefly. "That was so good. I can't believe you can...hold the fucking phone; you are still hard. Are you made of iron?"

Josh grinned smugly and shrugged. "I think I should save the next one for my beautiful girlfriend, what do you reckon Bel," he said flashing his boyish smile at Nicky.

"Well maybe," Bella said with a smirk. "That is, if she can get me off your cock in time."

"Oi, you two. Upstairs now, and get to work on pleasuring me; that's an order!"

"Ooo I love it when bossy Nicky comes out to play," Bella said leaning over to place a tender kiss on Nicky's lips. "Yes ma'am. However, I seem to have a pussy full of your boyfriend's spunk at the moment. Any idea what we should do about that?"

Nicky looked down, then up at Josh and grinned mischievously. "Can you carry her upstairs, keeping her 'plugged'?"

"Umm, I guess, but the stairs might be a bit rough on her."

"Oh I know; that's the idea."

"Oi You two," Bella said and squealed as she tried to get off, but Josh and Nicky held her in place. Josh awkwardly got to his feet with Nicky's help, and Bella instinctively wrapped her legs around his slender waist.

"Wow Bel, you weigh almost nothing."

Bella smiled, "Thank you Josh, I do like to keep in shape." She hugged him tightly, and poked her tongue out at Nicky over his shoulder, as he headed for the stairs, Josh squeezing her backside.

"Nice arse Bel. Almost as nice as Nicky's,"

"Oh!" Bella moaned," as Josh stepped onto the first stair."

"Oh, that's deep," Josh said, staggering slightly.

"Looks great from here," Nicky said, squatting down to peer between his legs where his shaft was buried to the balls in Bella.

"OK, hold tight," Josh said, starting up the stairs at a steady rate, bouncing Bella as he went.

"Oh my fucking god, go easy Josh. You are likely to ram that thing out through my mouth otherwise. Fuck, easy!" Bella squealed as she clung desperately to him.

Nicky followed them up the stairs, giggling almost uncontrollably.

"The wonderful thing about Tigger's," Josh began to sing. "Is Tigger's are wonderful things. There tops are made of rubbers, the bottoms are made of springs." As he sang, he bounced up the stairs, driving his cock deep into Bella each time, making her squeal repeatedly, as she tried to clamber up his body. "They're bouncy, flouncy, trouncy pouncy. Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun."

Nicky rushed to catch-up, and kissed Bella over his shoulder. "Oh Bel, you squeal so pretty."

"You bloody cow, I am gonna get you for this. Oh god so good, but so deep. Jesus."

1...345678