Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 14

Story Info
Giving his step-mum what she needs to feel better.
10.7k words
4.56
3.5k
6

Part 14 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The following is a work of fiction that contains descriptions of explicit sexual acts and is intended for adults only. All people, places, and events are a product of my imagination and any characters described as engaging in sexual acts are over the age of eighteen.

Thanks for sticking around for this next instalment. This outing we find ourselves in the midst of a rather interesting situation between one of our characters and his step-mum. There is reference to BDSM dom sub style relationships and a little light spanking along with masturbation. Additionally another character witnesses something that while consensual, has a definite element of reluctance.

Previously on Langley Circle... High on the experiences of his wild day with Nicky and Bella, Josh strode into School the following day on top of the world. His confidence took a hit when he greeted Bella and she punched him in the face, leaving him to be tended for by Antoinette, who confessed her badly timed devotion to him. It was all too much for Josh who scurried off back home. Meanwhile Megan started her new job and was immediately uncomfortable about the way in which some of the employees behaved. On an errand to the twentieth floor, she stumbled upon a scene of such sexual depravity that it left her both shocked and appalled, and more worryingly aroused.

=== === ===

Season One, Episode Fourteen

Josh peered gloomily at the bathroom mirror, inspecting his blackened eye. Had Bella not been the one to inflict the bruise, it might have been a battle scar to be proud of; it was the kind of thing that certain men would scoff at and boast, "You should see the other guy!" He prodded at the discoloured skin and whimpered in precisely the way those kinds of men don't. With a heavy sigh, he trudged out of the bathroom and flopped back onto his bed.

Rather than face the questions and ridicule of his classmates, he'd opted to take a "sickie" today; however, it had only been a few hours and he was already bored enough to consider checking out daytime TV. He glanced at his phone and the flashing notifications icon taunted him; he flipped it face down. Nicky had tried to call three times since yesterday, and there were a dozen messages waiting his attention, but he hadn't responded. He felt bad for ignoring her, but simply didn't know what to say; he'd made such a mess of everything. Bella would surely have told Nicky the full story by now, portraying him to be some kind of perverted sex criminal into the bargain; he was totally fucked. With luck, the bruising would fade by tomorrow or Thursday, and then he'd deal with the fallout, which would undoubtedly centre on the break-up of his short-lived relationship.

Josh felt physically sick at the thought of losing Nicky. He'd spent so long dreaming about being with her, and finally in the last few weeks his fantasy had become a reality. When he thought things couldn't have gotten any better, and looked like they might get worse, Bella had been brought into the mix in a way that he now realised had been entirely orchestrated by the two women. For one brief night, he had been on cloud nine, thinking he must surely be in a dream or enjoying a hallucinatory illusion, after the mind-blowing sex all three of them had enjoyed on Sunday night. The events of yesterday however, had brought him crashing back down to earth with a bone-crunching thump.

A loud bang abruptly startled him from his piteous wallowing. It was only just past midday, his mum wasn't due back for hours yet, but the footsteps in the hall downstairs suggested otherwise. He was gripped by a sudden panic; He hadn't told her about what happened yesterday, and certainly not about him taking the day off school. He leapt off the bed and quickly closed his bedroom door as quietly as he could. He flattened himself against the wall and held his breath, listening. Perhaps she had just come back to collect something. He heard slow steady footsteps on the stairs and as they grew nearer, they were accompanied by the unmistakable sound of his mother softly sobbing. Josh sagged; it looked like she was having one of her bad days.

Ever since his dad had died five years ago, Trudy his step-mum would sometimes fall into a spiral of grief and melancholy, and often it would take days for her mood to recover. Josh desperately wished he could help her, but he just didn't know how. In the weeks and months after the funeral, he had been consumed by his own grief, and being barely a teenager at the time hadn't had a clue how to deal with his own shit, let alone be mindful of what Trudy was going through. Looking back with the benefit of hindsight, Josh realised that so often it was she who had been his sounding board, the sponge to absorb his anger, and the one to dry his tears, but had he ever thought about her? How selfish he had been back then.

His heart lurched as she stumbled past his door heading for her room; mattress springs squeaking as she fell to the bed, and then the floodgates opened, great wracking sobs burst forth from her, and Josh had to fight hard to stem the sting of his own tears. Trudy might not be his real mum, but she had spent almost ten years of her life bringing him up, the last five on her own. She was a good person, a very generous and loving soul, and he hated to see her suffering so.

He slowly opened the door and peered down the hall in the direction of her room; he could see her feet on the bed, the rest of her was out of view. Unsure whether he was doing the right thing but driven by a desire to help, mixed with guilt for not having attempted to do so sooner, he crept towards her room.

At the end of the hall he leant against the doorframe, keeping his body out of sight, and peeked in. Trudy was lying on the bed, her smart work clothes creased and crumpled around her, her head buried in the pillows, the muffled sounds of her sobs raw and ragged. He stood and stared at the wretched woman, feeling powerless and useless. She was in so much pain; surely, he should be able to help her somehow. He was about to say something, when her sobbing changed to anguished words.

"Stephen, why did you leave me? I need you master, now more than ever. Why, why, why? I can't do this alone."

Josh realised she was clutching a photo to her chest, presumably of his father. Master? He frowned in confusion.

"The pain master, it's so bad. Not pain like you gave me. Empty, raw, destructive pain. I need you to guide me, help me, why did you leave me?"

Her voice was filled with a mixture of desperation and anguish; the tears ran freely as she continued to rant.

"I've been bad master. I need you to bring me back into line. Why can't you be here?" She buried her face back in the pillow and slapped the bed at her side.

Josh watched in shock as she squealed in frustration and again slapped the mattress.

"I'm sorry master, what did I do, what did I do wrong?"

This time she landed the blow on the back of her thigh. Again and again she pounded her palm down onto her leg, grunting and crying as she did so. Finally, she slapped herself hard on the backside and buried her hands beneath her body. Josh stood slack jawed as he watched the bizarre and confusing behaviour. She was still sobbing, strangled breaths coming from her mouth. Suddenly she bit the pillow, squealing through her teeth, and her body jerked and twisted around towards him.

Josh pulled further back into the shadows of the hall, but continued to watch in shock as Trudy's hand slipped under her untucked blouse and began pawing at her chest. He could see her hand moving beneath the fabric of her top, seemingly grabbing and squeezing at her own breasts. It was not a gentle touch either; she winced and grunted at the pain she was causing herself.

Josh felt an immediate reaction at his groin, his cock hardening. He felt ashamed and disgusted that it was the sight of Trudy in such anguish that was the cause of his arousal. He couldn't deny the sexual undertones of her actions though. Now that he could see something of what she was doing, he wasn't so sure that her panting and moaning could all be subscribed to grief, she seemed to be deriving a certain amount of pleasure from her behaviour. Once more she winced and suppressed a squeal, and his eyes bulged at the sight of her hand beneath the garment, which he suspected was currently focusing all its attention on her nipples.

Josh had always been aware of how physically attractive Trudy was, ever since his father had started dating her when Josh was only eight. Visions and dreams of her body and in particular her large breasts had soon been swirling around din his head, and a few years later when he had figured out what masturbation was, the source of his fantasies were more often than not large breasted women, and on many occasions actually centred around his step-mum. These feelings and thoughts had always just remained that though, strictly fantasies in his head. He had never seen more of her body than anyone else might have done at the local swimming pool, and certainly had never actively sought to spy on her.

A fierce heat rose to his face as he realised that spying was exactly what he was doing now. He should walk away, but he didn't. Instead, his hand dropped down to his groin, fingers curling around the length of his hard cock through his bulging boxers; he squeezed firmly as he watched his step-mum lost in the throes of some kind of grief fuelled erotic pain episode.

Trudy's head was still buried in the pillows but her body was now turned completely towards the door, so Josh was treated to a clear view as she frantically tugged up her blouse and release the front fixing clasp of her bra, her large breasts tumbling free. Her fingers went straight back to one nipple, tugging and twisting it as she whined and wriggled on the bed.

Josh's breathing quickened, his hand instinctively stroking his hardness, as he gawped at the incredible sight of his step-mum's huge breasts, which were only eclipsed by the insanely erotic sight of her forcefully pleasuring herself. He numbly watched as she pinched one nipple and pulled it away from her body, stretching the breast lewdly, which surely must have caused her a fair amount of pain. But Trudy seemed to find pleasure in it, despite her sobbing moans. Suddenly she let go, and Josh gaped as he got his first clear view of her nipples, rigid hard buds of rosy pink flesh surrounded by large light pink areolas. Her hand was now tugging furiously at the hem of her skirt, pulling it up with an urgent need, and Josh held his breath, not daring to imagine what he thought she was about to do. His pulse raced, and as her hand dove between her legs, fingers tugging aside her knickers to plunge into her sex, his cock spasmed, spilling his cum to soak into the material of his underwear.

A loud gasping sob escaped Trudy's lips and her head shot up from the pillow, her mouth open in a mixture of pain, grief and pleasure. At that exact moment, she opened her eyes and stared directly at Josh, who was stood hunched over, grasping his twitching cock through his boxers, slack-jawed and wide-eyed.

"Shit! Josh! Fuck, get out Josh, get out!" She shouted and tried to hide her body from him.

Josh was frozen to the spot, his hand gripping his cock and his mouth opening and closing like a fish.

She peered out from under the pillow where she had hidden her face, and seemed to take in the sight of him more fully, her eyes flicking up and down his body.

"Oh god, Josh!" she squealed in frustration. "Get out!"

Josh turned and fled back to his room, the sound of Trudy's shouted sobs of frustration ringing painfully in his ears. Her cries were solely of grief and pain now; there was no pleasure in her voice anymore. He shut his door and hurriedly cleaned himself up, stuffing the soiled boxer's deep down in his clothes hamper as if they were a piece of vital evidence that would condemn him. Trudy wouldn't need any evidence though; she had seen him clear as day. He tugged on clean underwear and climbed into bed, pulling the covers over his head.

He cursed silently to himself feeling like a fool. A dirty, stupid fool. He had set out with the intention of helping, and had ended up spying on his step-mum like a sick pervert. He hummed a tuneless sound, rocking under the covers for long minutes, trying desperately to erase the whole bizarre episode from his brain.

There was a knock at his door. "Josh, can I come in."

He felt panic and fear; he couldn't face the disappointment and humiliation of seeing his step-mum right now. He hummed loudly and squeezed his eyes shut.

"Josh?" She called again, voice full of concern rather than anger.

"No," he called back shakily. "I don't think that's a good idea right now."

"Josh, please. Let's talk about this." Her voice was insistent, and he could still detect the frustration and sadness of her grief.

"I'm sorry mum. Please just leave me alone. I'm so sorry." Josh was close to tears now as he curled up and tried to shut out the world. There was a long pause and then he stiffened at the sound of his door being opened.

"Josh, I'm coming in. We need to talk." Her voice was clear now.

He said nothing but just continued to cower beneath the covers. The bed shifted as she sat down; he sighed deeply. He would have to face her retribution sometime; it might as well be now. He sat up slowly, keeping the covers wrapped around him, and peered nervously at her. She was wearing a dressing gown now, tied tightly about her, and sitting at the foot of his bed, head bowed, staring at her hands which she wrung nervously in her lap.

"I'm so sorry," he said. "I didn't mean to spy on you. I just came to see if I could comfort you, and--"

"No, it's me that should apologise," she said. "I shouldn't have shouted at you like that; it's just been a really, really bad day for me." She turned to face him, her tear stained face red and puffy. "Oh my god, what happened to your eye?" She reached out towards him, and he reflexively flinched away.

"It's nothing. Just a misunderstanding at school."

"Josh it looked swollen, I should take a look."

"Mum, it's fine," he said more forcefully this time.

She pulled back but continued to study him. "Is that why you are not at school?"

"Kind of," he replied, shifting his gaze to the side, unable to look her in the eyes. "It's fine, I can deal with it."

They sat in an uncomfortable silence for a while; Josh feeling utterly conflicted about what had happened but not knowing what to say. He was also very aware that she was most probably naked beneath that gown, and sitting just a few feet away from him. He ground his teeth and instantly wished he could think without his dick for just a moment. She was a troubled woman; he needed to get a grip. He breathed slowly and tried to relax, giving some thought to what the real root of the problem was.

"I still miss him too," he said, turning back to face her.

She jerked her head up and looked at him with an expression of such sadness that it almost broke his heart. Her lip trembled and her eyes filled with tears.

He kept his eyes fixed on hers, feeling a connection forming between them, one built on a shared grief. He continued hesitantly, "I mean, of course I do. I think about him all the time, and some days it's worse than others, but"--Josh licked his dry lips nervously--"you seem to be in so much pain some days. It's horrible to watch, and yet I feel powerless to help. I want to help so badly, but I..." He stammered, fighting back tears of his own. "I just don't know what to do, to say. You always knew what to say to me, how to comfort me, but I realise now, I barely even asked how you were. I was so selfish." His words choked and he pursed his lips, determined not to cry. He wanted to be able to comfort her, not the other way round for once.

"He was my whole world," She said, her voice cracking as a sob cut her words off. She buried her face in her hands and the tears fell again, her whole body shaking from the emotion.

Josh couldn't take it anymore; he threw back the covers and moved to sit next to her, placing an arm around her shoulder and gently pulling her to him.

She went willingly into the embrace and as she sobbed openly on his shoulder, he felt the tears run freely down his own face. A great wave of grief washed over them, and he held her tightly as she wailed in his arms. He rocked gently, holding her to him, trying to provide solace through the intimacy of their embrace. She slumped forward falling across his lap, her head against his bare thigh, wet tears running onto his leg. He rubbed her back and stroked her hair as she cried for long minutes.

Eventually the sobs slowed, then dried to sniffles and finally a silence descended over them. He realised he was humming gently as he stroked her back, and it seemed to be helping. She held on tightly around his waist and he could feel her long hair tickling his thighs. The mood seemed to lighten, and although no words had been spoken, it felt to Josh like they had both taken comfort from their mutual outpouring of emotion.

He became aware of other feelings, complicated, unbidden ones. Her warm body pressing across him, her sweet fragrant perfume, soft silky hair. He screwed his eyes tightly shut as he felt himself begin to harden. He desperately tried to ignore it, to shut out the feelings, but he couldn't. Her breasts were squashing into his lap; it was as if his dick was growing up to meet them, to touch them.

"Oh dear, I'm such a mess," she said, sitting up and wiping her face.

Josh's eyes widened in horror, as now that she had lifted up from him, he felt his erection spring up, tenting his boxers. He deliberately didn't look down, not wanting to draw attention to it, but as a result he couldn't avoid noticing that her dressing gown had parted and one of her large breasts was exposed, the pink nipple hard and firm.

He gasped at the same time she did. His eyes flicked up to hers and saw that she was looking down at his lap. Their eyes met and he carefully and briefly glanced to her chest. She followed his gaze and blushed, slowly pulling the gown back around her and fixing the silk belt in place, continuing to cast furtive glances back down at his groin as she did so.

"Sorry," he said under his breath, trying to cover himself with his hands.

"It's ok, only natural," she said and gave him a weak smile.

"It's just that your, err you were, um, and it felt--"

"Josh honey, its fine. I get it." She smiled. "The girls can have that effect on men; let's just try and ignore it."

He bunched his eyebrows, frowning. "The girls?"

Trudy noticed his confusion and by way of an explanation brought her hands up to her breasts as if to cup them, but stopped short.

"Oh, I see." Josh blushed furiously.

"I adore them, don't get me wrong," She said hugging herself. "They give me enormous pleasure, but sometimes they can be very distracting." She giggled softly and sniffed.

Josh handed her a tissue.

"Thanks."

He forced his hands down to his sides, well aware that his cock was rock hard, but trying not to make a big deal of it as she had suggested. He fidgeted awkwardly as she dabbed at her tear-stained cheeks with the tissue; however, she seemed to be having some trouble keeping her eyes off his lap as she did so.

"I think there is some stuff I don't understand about your relationship with my dad." Josh hesitated before continuing, "Sometimes I wonder whether it was always healthy."

"Oh no no, Josh. It was incredibly healthy. It was the thing that stabilized me, grounded me, and centred me. It allowed me to function properly. Your dad was the most caring and considerate man I have ever known." She hesitated for a long moment staring at him. "I see a lot of him in you."