Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But what was that 'master' thing all about?" Josh stared down at his hands awkwardly as he spoke. "Why were you hitting yourself and being so brutal with your..." Josh looked up at her again and trailed off.

Trudy blushed, turning away. "You're right, there is a lot you don't know about my relationship with your father. I wanted to tell you, to be open about it, but he said you weren't ready. Well I guess it's too late now."

"I want to understand," Josh said. "Maybe if I do, then I can comprehend what you go through on your bad days."

Her face softened into a warm smile and she reached out to cup his cheek. "That's so sweet. But, I don't think I'm your cross to bear."

Josh bristled and stood up sharply, his anger building. He paced to the door and back, coming to stand in front of her. "I'm not a child anymore you know. I can understand things. You have cared for me for nearly ten years now, I just want the chance to do the same for you." His words were firm and harsh, but filled with pent-up emotions.

Trudy smiled up at him, and then giggled softly. Josh glanced down and sighed as he noticed the ridiculous tent his erection was making in the front of his boxer shorts.

"Do you mind putting some trousers on." Trudy waved at his groin. "I find that distracting in the same way you find my boobs distracting."

Josh blushed. "Mum!"

She frowned up at him. "Josh, I'm not your mum. Maybe you should be calling me Trudy these days. It was fine when you were a kid, but it feels a bit odd now. We are just two adults who share a house; calling me mum just doesn't seem appropriate anymore."

"Step-mum?" Josh searched for some trousers.

"Ugh! Hate that," she said shaking her head.

"Ok, I guess Trudy it is then, but it will be hard at first."

"Well, it's already hard," she said, chuckling softly.

"Mum, er I mean Trudy, that's not helping the situation."

"Come on Josh, we are both adults. Let's not be silly about this. We can't live in each other's space all the time and pretend to be oblivious to each other's bodies. They are just bodies, flesh, bones, skin and muscle."

"Yeah I suppose. It's just embarrassing, you know." He sat back on the bed next to her.

"It doesn't have to be. It's just human nature. Big breasts"--she grabbed her own breasts, making his eyes bulge--"excite a lot of men, and a nice hard cock excites me, err I mean women, well most women, well me anyway." She blushed and chuckled at her own predicament. "Ok it's a little embarrassing, but still, I promise not to hide away and act like you are a shop manikin if you'll do the same. We should both be able to dress however we want and be comfortable in our own home."

Silence descended again and they both sat lost in thought for a moment. Josh felt more comfortable now that his groin was covered, although his erection was still very obvious.

"So tell me about the master thing?" Josh said.

Trudy sat for a long moment before taking a deep breath and turning to face him. "Your father and I were in a dominant submissive relationship."

"What? Like chains, whipping and bondage and all that?" Josh was unable to keep the shock out of his voice.

Trudy smiled softly. "No, that's not what it is at all. There are elements of submission in it and even discipline, what you might consider pain, but the entire thing is based on love, caring and understanding. "We both worked hard to understand the needs and desires of each other and to fulfil them to the best of our abilities. Your father was the dominant, and I the submissive, but everything we did was consensual and in an attempt to help us to grow and find direction and meaning in our lives."

"Through submission? But the spanking and that stuff, my dad did that to you?

"Yes he did. We both got a lot of pleasure from it, but more than that--"

Josh was suddenly struck by a thought. "Were you trying to imitate it somehow earlier?"

"Yes, kind of. Your father would keep me grounded. He would make lots of small decisions for me about my life and I was happy for him to do it, more than happy. It enabled me to focus on the bigger picture. I have a tendency to get caught up in the detail, and sometimes it's not good for me; I get stressed and anxious. Your father helped me with all that. He would guide me and calm me, and when I did things that were not good for me, or that were considered outside of our agreed boundaries, he would bring me back in line. He would re-centre me."

"By hitting you?"

"Josh, no. Don't say it like that. It was nothing like that at all. You have to be open-minded if you are going to have any chance of understanding this. Yes, he would use discipline, spanking, paddling, bondage and other things, but it was what I needed. What I wanted. It refocused me, gave me meaning and perspective again, and it gave me pleasure, and it gave him pleasure to be able to help me. It was a situation that served both of our needs, not just his, and not just mine. We both relied on each other immensely, regardless of who was submissive or dominant."

Josh sat for a long moment and tried to digest all this. He obviously didn't understand a lot about the reality of dom sub relationships, but he could tell that Trudy understood it very well. She had lived it, and it had made her happy, and his dad too for that matter. For the five years they were together when he was alive, his dad and Trudy had always been so happy.

"Since my dad died, you don't have that," Josh said, staring into Trudy's large glistening eyes.

She shook her head. "Most of the time I get by. It's not too bad, but sometimes it just becomes too much to bear. I lose focus and direction; that's when I miss your father the most. The way he would take me in hand, explain where I was going wrong, punish me, care for me, and then..." She trailed off, a wistful look on her face.

"And then?" Josh asked.

"Umm, and then..." Trudy averted her eyes, blushing deeply. "Whenever we were done with a discipline session, when he had figured out what I needed and I had submitted to his advice and taken my punishment. That's when we would both feel the most alive, and free and... That's when the sex was the best."

Josh' blinked. "The sex."

She nodded, "It would be frenzied and passionate, needy and fulfilling. I don't know if you can understand yet, I'm not sure how much er, well how much experience you've had, but it was sex on another level. It was making love and base animal fucking all rolled into one." She closed her eyes and for a moment she seemed lost in the memories. Her chest rose and fell as her breathing quickened.

Josh said nothing, his jaw hanging slack as her words sank in. His erection throbbed, as he imagined Trudy being submissive and giving herself over entirely to the desires and needs of another, his desires and needs!

"Sometimes, I just need to be centred again," Trudy said, her eyes still closed as tears began to run down her cheeks.

Josh put his arm around her and rested his head on her shoulder. "I wish I could help." A long moment passed before a thought occurred to him. "So what did you do?"

Trudy opened her eyes, turning to look at him. "What do you mean?"

"When you were in your room earlier, you said you had been bad."

"Oh, that. It's nothing," she said, pursing her lips.

"Tell me please," Josh said. "It might help just to talk."

"I was flirting with a customer," Trudy said frowning.

"Well, that doesn't seem bad. You are single."

"Yes, but he's not. He's married. I have met his wife, and yet I was shamelessly flirting with him."

"Oh." Josh didn't know what else to say.

"I have always been a bit of a flirt; it has got me in trouble on a number of occasions. Your father would put up with it as long as he knew it was innocent, and not endangering any other relationships, but if I flirted with married men or women, he wouldn't tolerate that."

"And that's when he would er, discipline you?"

Trudy nodded sadly, her face crumpling once more at the memory. Josh hugged her tighter and she relaxed against him, her curvy body moulding to his. A thought suddenly occurred to him. Perhaps he could help. If she needed to be disciplined, then maybe he could do it. At the very least, he could admonish her for her behaviour, and then it might make her feel better. Was the key here to make her feel a little bad first, in order to make her feel good?

"So in these situations, would a spanking have been the normal punishment? Is that why you were slapping yourself?" he asked, not quite believing what he was considering.

She nodded against him. "It was considered quite a minor infraction, and would normally just warrant a brief readjustment."

Josh took a deep breath and, telling himself that he was ultimately doing this to make her feel better, gently eased her off him, and stood up.

"You know Trudy, it was wrong of you, very wrong to flirt with that married man."

She looked up at him, eyes still puffy from crying." I know."

"Imagine how his wife would feel if she knew."

Trudy blinked at him in confusion, but nodded slowly.

"Stand up please," Josh said, keeping his eyes fixed on hers. The heat rose to his cheeks and he felt instantly shy and embarrassed, but he fought the feelings down.

Trudy slowly rose and stood before him, pulling her gown tightly around her body.

"It is important that you always remain respectful of other people's feelings."

Her eyes widened in alarm, and Josh realised that she may have just cottoned on to what he was trying to do. This was the moment of truth; he had to stay strong here otherwise it wouldn't work.

"Do you agree?" He asked the question slowly and deliberately.

She continued to stare at him for a long moment, a mixture of panic and confusion in her eyes, then finally blinked rapidly a few times before answering with a single word. "Yes," she said almost too softly to be heard.

Josh's pulse quickened and an unfamiliar thrill surged through his body. "Pardon me?"

"Yes. Sarah is a lovely woman, she would be devastated." As she spoke, she continued to scrutinize him with a worried expression.

"That's right," Josh said. "You have been disrespectful and inconsiderate. Please turn around Trudy."

"Josh--"

"Trudy." He lifted the volume of his voice a notch, fighting hard to keep his words steady. "Please turn around and place your hands on the bed."

She stared at him, not moving, her lip quivering as her eyes flit nervously back and forth.

"The things you do have consequences. Do you understand this?"

"Yes," she said, voice barely more than a whisper, "but--"

"Then turn around and place your hands on the bed please."

After studying his face for another long moment, she lowered her eyes and turned slowly away from him, bending forwards to place her hands flat on the bed.

Josh let out a silent breath, one that he didn't realise he had been holding. The pressure of enduring her questioning look for so long had been intense. He almost gasped audibly though as she adopted the position he had instructed her to, as her round bottom presented itself inches from his throbbing cock. He blinked rapidly and tried to remember why he was doing this.

Trudy looked back over her shoulder at him uncertainly. "I don't think--"

"No, you do not think sometimes do you?" Josh interrupted her once more. "That seems to be the crux of the matter."

"Josh"--she started to rise up but he was quick to place a firm hand on the middle of her back. At his touch he felt her shudder, and after a moment she stopped resisting, and lowered back to the bed.

Josh eyed her backside again, realising he had no idea how to do this. How does one go about spanking a grown woman? He shuffled to one side and raised his hand, choosing a spot on one of her gown covered buttocks. He frowned, then placed his other hand on her back to steady her. Should he say something?

"For flirting with a married man," he said and brought his hand down in a sweeping arc, the palm connecting with her backside with a muted thwack. Her bottom wobbled under the force and she gasped. He raised his arm again, preparing to deliver another spank, but faltered as she spoke.

"Thank you Josh, I am sorry," She said in a tremulous voice that made his dick twitch so violently he thought he would lose balance. He guessed this must have been part of it, a call and response situation.

"For disrespecting his wife," He said and landed another slap to her backside, this time on the other buttock. He was rewarded with a low moan from Trudy, as she shuffled uncomfortably on her feet. He had felt that one in his palm; it was tingling with warmth already.

"Thank you Josh, I am sorry."

He closed his eyes briefly, feeling a cool shudder pass through his body. "For breaking the rules." It was a bit lame, but he was running out of things to say. It seemed to be working though, it sounded to Josh like she was responding with genuine regret. As he delivered the next blow, he leaned into it a little more, creating a louder report as his palm struck the thin material covering her backside.

"Thank you Josh." She hesitated, wincing and breathing through the stinging pain. "I am sorry."

"And finally, for dishonouring yourself," he said and brought his palm down once more, this one carrying more force than all the previous ones. It sent Trudy jolting forward, and a shrill squeal escaped from her lips.

"Thank you Josh," she swallowed a sob and breathed deeply, "I am sorry."

He took her by the arm, turned her around gently, and pulled her into his arms. She sniffled, breathing hard and hugged him tightly.

"That was very umm, unexpected," she said.

"Did I do OK, I don't know what came over me to be honest, but I just thought--"

She pulled back and placed a finger on his lips. "It was what I needed," She said smiling at him.

Her look changed, an intense desire filling her eyes, and Josh was shocked at how it affected him. He felt instantly afraid, excited and powerful, all at the same time.

"And now, I think we both have some unfinished business," she said in a low husky voice that made Josh's cock twitch. She took a step back and her eyes dropped to his groin, where his erection was proudly tenting out the front of his trousers. "But we should probably do that alone."

Josh was surprised to hear an uncertain, questioning tone in her voice, but he nodded his agreement, unable to form words at the moment. He took her hand and moved to the door, and she passed across the threshold into the hall, a strange unnecessary action, but one that inexplicably seemed to be of some significance to both of them. He smiled at her and reached out to close the door.

"Leave it open please?" He froze, trying to understand the implication of what she was suggesting. "I'll leave mine open too." Her cheeks flushed pink, and she turned, hurrying down the hall.

Josh stood in his doorway, staring numbly at the wall opposite trying to get his head around what had just happened. Had he really just spanked his step-mum? It certainly seemed that way, but had she actually enjoyed it? Had he? Guilt filled him as he instantly became aware of the answer to that question. He closed his eyes and curled his fingers around his aching cock, something he had been dying to do, but hadn't been able while Trudy was in his room. He slid his hand beneath the waistband of his trousers and sighed in pleasure as skin made contact with skin. Yes, he had enjoyed it on so many levels. The pure sexual nature of Trudy bending over his bed for a start, and doing it at his request. That was the biggest turn on; the power he had felt when she had submitted to his will. However, his pleasure went deeper too, he felt deeply satisfied at seemingly having provided some solace to her, albeit through rather unusual methods.

As to whether Trudy had gotten pleasure from it, aside from the psychological benefit that she had verbally indicated it had given her? The answer to that question was plain to hear now, in the rhythmic moans that were coming from her room. Josh's heart pumped faster and his hand began to move as he listened to her. He could see nothing of what she was doing, and in fact kept his eyes closed, choosing instead to focus on his hearing. He pushed down the waist of his trousers and freed his cock, groaning in pleasure as his hand set a steady pace up and down his shaft. He matched his movements to her moans, and allowed himself to vocalize his actions too. He grunted with each stroke, projecting the sound, so that she would hear.

"Yes yes yes," her voice dripped into his ears, and he chose to believe her words were aimed at him.

Pre-cum oozed from the head of his cock, and he moaned loudly as he pumped faster, grunting out his own words of encouragement. "God, yes. Fuck, so good."

"Oh, oh, oh," her voice rose in tempo and tone accompanied by a furious panting. "Yes!" She cried out and Josh matched her cry with one of his own as a long stream of cum erupted from his cock. He gritted his teeth and growled as each shot of spunk loosed from his shaft, all the time listening to the ecstatic cries and moans from Trudy's room.

He opened his eyes, and tried to control his breathing, as he looked at the mess he had left on the door and the carpet. "Fuck!" He grunted under his breath, half in pleasure, and half in dismay at his carelessness. He quickly retreated to the bathroom to wipe himself and collect some tissue.

When he emerged a few minutes later, his erection still painfully hard but now back in his trousers, he found Trudy kneeling in his doorway, wiping the door and floor with a cloth.

"Shit, sorry."

"Don't sweat it," she said smiling broadly at him. "It comes off easy. Best to get it quick though."

Josh stood dumbly watching her for a moment. He couldn't believe his step-mum was cleaning his spunk from the carpet and looking like she was more than happy to be doing it. Josh thought she looked terrific, her hair was all mussed up and the skin around her neck and cheeks was prettily flushed with colour, and as she worked, her chest jiggled fantastically. But best of all, as far as Josh was concerned; she was smiling. Her mood definitely seemed to have lifted.

She paused and glanced over at him, her eyes dropping briefly to his groin, a look of surprise crossed her face; she licked her lips, then blinked and returned to her cleaning.

"How about pizza for dinner tonight?" She asked.

"Umm, yeah sounds great," he replied, still in a daze.

"And after I've finished this, I'm going to take a look at that black eye, ok?"

"Er, yeah sure mum."

"Uh uh." She grinned and waggled a finger at him.

"Er, sorry. Trudy."

=== === ===

Megan stared out of the window of her office and pointedly refused to count the bricks, again. She had barely seen another living soul all morning; it was beginning to feel a bit like she was the unwitting protagonist of a post-apocalyptic novel. She had arrived in the office this morning full of positivity, determined to make the best of her new job. She had decided to mark the events of yesterday down as an unusual and isolated incident, and start afresh today.

Upon making it to her office, she had found a large stack of documents on her desk with a note from Trina on the top of the pile. There was no mention of the compromising situation Megan had discovered her in yesterday, but merely the information that Trina wouldn't be in until after lunch, and that the attached case notes all needed to be copied and filed by then.

At first, Megan had relished having a task to do, but after she had diligently copied and filed all the documents, a process that took barely more than an hour, she was bored and frustrated once more. She was beginning to feel like an undervalued temp, rather than the experienced executive personal assistant that she had been hired to be.