Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 17

Story Info
They show him just how nasty they can be!
9.6k words
4.64
4k
4

Part 17 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The following is a work of fiction that contains descriptions of explicit sexual acts and is intended for adults only. All people, places, and events are a product of my imagination and any characters described as engaging in sexual acts are over the age of eighteen.

Thanks for sticking around for this next instalment. A roleplay experience for three of our main characters this time with lots of aggressive, nasty language and behaviour; all good fun!

Previously on Langley Circle... Megan spent the day with Beth after walking away from her job at Ravager & Sunder. They spent a pleasant day together but due to Dean's rules had to refrain from "playing" until he finished work. When he did return home, he found Megan waiting to help him relax after the stresses of his day. Later during a discussion, Dean stated that he just couldn't see either Beth or Megan ever having a nasty streak to their personalities, which the women took as a challenge.

=== === ===

Season One, Episode Seventeen

Dean leant back in his chair, cradling the crystal tumbler, trying to curb his excitement so he could get into character. He took another gulp, the amber liquid burning pleasantly as he swallowed. He glanced at the clock on the wall of his study and the butterflies danced in his stomach; he was ready.

As if on cue, the sound of footsteps and voices came from beyond the study door. The voices were clipped and severe, rising in volume and aggression with each passing moment. He straightened in the high-backed leather chair, set the glass to one side, and waited.

A few seconds later, there was a sharp knock, but before he could respond, the door burst open, and Beth stomped in, a look of ill-contained fury on her face. Megan trailed behind, scowling and wincing in pain as Beth dragged her in. Dean's mouth dropped open at the sight; Beth was literally pulling Megan in by her ear.

For a moment, the two women paid him no attention, being completely absorbed in their own conflict, and so Dean had the chance to watch and listen, as he tried desperately to ascertain what was going on.

"Vile creature!" Beth said, spitting the words out angrily as she manoeuvred Megan to stand on the rug in the middle of the room. "Once I inform Mr. Parker of all that you have done, you will regret the day you ever came to this school."

Dean blinked in surprise; this was part of the roleplay? Beth wasn't dressed as a schoolgirl though; she wore a high-necked white blouse with a small ruffled collar, and a long skirt that reached down to her ankles. On her feet was a pair of low heeled, lace-up shoes. She had pulled back her hair and fixed it in a tight bun, and wore almost no makeup as far as Dean could tell.

"I'm already sorry I came here," Megan said with disdain. "Ouch, you wicked witch, you're hurting me."

Dean's eyes bulged as he switched his attention to Megan, who was definitely dressed as a schoolgirl; she wore a Short skirt, barely covering her plump arse, a Blouse open almost to her navel, and a tie loosely wrapped around her neck. In contrast to Beth, Megan's make-up was thick and bold, what Dean would call "slutty", and she had gathered her blond hair into two pigtails that hung from the back of her neck.

Beth stiffened, her expression one of shocked outrage. "How dare you speak to me like that!" She gave Megan's ear one last firm tug, and then released her, turning to face Dean.

Beth was obviously a teacher, and Megan, well she was most definitely a naughty schoolgirl. He tried not to grin as he realised the pair were waiting for him. He rallied and prepared to join the fun.

"Right, that's enough," he said in a firm but calm voice. "What's this all about?"

"Wicked Bitch of the West here hit me," Megan said.

"You will not refer to me--"

Dean held up a hand cutting Beth off, but turned his gaze to Megan. "Miss Chambers, you will remain silent until spoken too, and then you will conduct yourself with civility, is that clear?"

Megan tutted and sneered at him. "Yeah, whatever."

Dean stood abruptly. "Do I make myself clear?" His voice boomed loudly in the small room, making both women jump. Neither of them spoke.

"Miss Charles, perhaps you would like to tell me what happened."

Beth's demeanour changed instantly, she smiled deferentially at Dean. "Yes Headmaster, of course," She said in a simpering voice.

Megan scoffed. "Kiss-arse," she said under her breath.

Beth's eyes went wide, and before Dean could react, she reached down and landed a cracking slap to the back of Megan's exposed thigh.

"Ow fuck! What was that for?" Megan whined through gritted teeth.

Dean's pulse raced; this was intense. Were they actually enjoying this? Was he? "Miss Chambers, stand over there, and face the wall. You will remain like that until I am fully apprised of the situation and ready to discuss it with you."

"What? I ain't doing that," Megan said, voice full of defiance.

Dean strode around the desk, roughly grabbed her by the arm and led her to the corner. He turned her forcefully to face the wall and held her there as she struggled against him. His excitement rose as she wriggled in his grip, jerking back against him, and for the briefest of moments, he felt her bottom grinding against his groin. A snorted giggle escaped her lips as his hardness pressed into her.

Dean stepped back, turning to Beth. "Now Miss Charles, please explain the situation to me."

Beth took a deep breath, her arms folded protectively across her chest, and spoke in a voice that barely restrained the anger and shock that her trembling fingers belied. "This...harlot, this...trollop--"

"Just the facts please Miss Charles," Dean said, and a soft giggle came from the corner behind him.

"This...young woman has been conducting herself in the most depraved and filthy manner, for a number of weeks now. I have observed her on multiple occasions engaging in acts of an intimate nature with other students, both male and female, and have even heard rumours that she has also debased herself with a member of staff."

Dean strode back to stand in front of Beth, glancing to the corner where he could see Megan's shoulders shaking; she was obviously trying to suppress her laughter. "Intimate nature?"

"Yes headmaster, such wicked and wanton behaviour."

"What is the exact nature of these acts?"

Beth looked flustered and frustrated as she wrung her hands in her lap. "It is difficult for me to find the words to describe the exact nature of her indiscretions, but I am sure you understand the kind of acts I am referring to."

Dean was enjoying this greatly; he wanted her to list Megan's transgressions. It was obvious that Miss Charles was a demure, proper and possibly chaste woman. He stared at her blankly, which appeared only to compound her frustration further.

"Headmaster, she was engaged in amorous clinches with some of the boys, who she allowed to touch her intimately... and much more besides."

"Miss Charles"--Dean took a step closer to Beth; he could feel her bristling with excitement and anticipation. The more roleplay they did, the more he came to understand that she thoroughly enjoyed them. He glanced over at Megan, who emitted a suppressed squeak as her shoulders continued to shake gently. He focussed back on Beth--"Perhaps I can help you. Were they kissing?"

"Oh yes, and much more," Beth said, rigorously nodding her head.

"Were they clothed or naked?"

"Partially clothed, certainly not what I would class as decently attired."

"I see, and was she displaying her breasts?"

Beth blushed and stuttered. "Y-Y-Yes, and one of the boys was suckling at her teat like an infant." She threw a glance over her shoulder and raised her voice, "Depraved I tell you."

"I fear we could play this game all day," Dean said in frustration. "I implore you; please just state what the nature of the observed acts were."

"But, headmaster---"

"Miss Charles!" Dean barked the word out, losing his patience.

"Just tell him you stupid cow," Megan said in a breathy voice.

"You hold your tongue, slut!" Beth shouted.

"That's quite enough," Dean said, trying to wrestle control back.

"Well, that dirty trollop is beyond reprieve. She was acting like a cheap whore, her body exposed, and holding his penis, she even put it in her mouth. Then she kissed another woman, and pushed her fingers inside her, where only a husband's hand should go."

Dean almost burst out laughing; he glanced over to Megan whose body was visibly shuddering. He hesitated, frowning; she didn't seem to be laughing though, but her shoulders were still shaking in a frantic rhythm.

Beth was still ranting, and looked to be close to tears from her frustration and anger. "Then she entertained another suitor whilst still suckling on the manhood of the first; she knelt and gave herself to the man like a bitch in heat, he thrusting into her from behind. And all the time she begged and cajoled them with such vile and filthy words."

Dean's eyes widened as he suddenly realised what Megan was doing. Beth caught sight of his shocked expression and turned to the corner where Megan was now obviously masturbating, her skirt pulled up at the front, hand jammed between her legs.

"Dear god! Still she perverts herself for the devil!" Beth said, crossing herself, causing Dean to almost lose his shit.

Megan glanced back and leered at Beth, turning sideways so they could see the fingers frantically rubbing at her clitoris.

"Miss Chambers," Dean said in a stern voice, "stop that at once."

"Why? So you can take over? You'd love that, wouldn't you?" Megan turned to face them, leaned back against the wall, pulled up her skirt higher and continued to brazenly strum her clit; her smooth pussy lips were clearly wet with arousal.

Dean gasped, clutching at Beth's arm. She instinctively pressed back against him, one hand reaching back around to grab his cock. She rubbed along his shaft as he groped urgently at her backside, while they both stared at Megan's lewd performance.

"Wicked wicked child!" Beth strode over to Megan. "Stop that right now."

"Make me, you frigid bitch." Megan inserted two fingers into her cunt, moaning with pleasure as she stared defiantly at Beth.

"Miss Chambers, that's enough." Dean felt he needed to say something, but on the other hand, he didn't really want her to stop.

Beth reached out and grabbed Megan's wrist. "Stop it!"

Megan latched onto Beth's hand and brought it between her legs, forcing two of Beth's fingers into her pussy; Beth squealed and tried to break free.

"Oh miss Charles!" Megan moaned as she mocked Beth. "All this time, you were just jealous of those boys."

"Headmaster help me, she is possessed."

Dean moved closer. "Step aside Miss Charles."

"I can't, she has a firm grip on me."

Megan cackled. "Firm, like your cock headmaster; don't think I can't see that nice big dick trying to break free. You wanna put it in my tight cunny? Well, get in line; Miss Charles is first. Or maybe you wanna fuck her while she does me; Fine by me." Megan's taunts turned to gasped moans. "That's the spot Miss Charles, yeah just there. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Bitch gonna make me come!"

Dean attempted to pull Beth free from Megan's grasp, but her thighs clamped tightly together, trapping Beth's hand, as an orgasm ripped through the petite blonde. She threw her head back, crying out in pleasure as Beth finally managed to wrench her hand free. Dean shoved Beth aside and grabbed Megan by the arm, dragging her out of the corner while she was still shuddering through her orgasm.

"Restrain her," Beth said, rushing over to the desk. "She must be punished." Dean dragged Megan across the room and all but threw her onto the polished wooden surface, pinning her down with the weight of his body.

Megan squealed in delight. "Oh fuck yeah I like it rough. Come on parker, ruin my cunny with your fat cock." She grabbed onto the edge of the desk and lifted her head to look at Beth. "Sorry miss, I got him first; perhaps he'll do you up the arse later."

Beth moved almost too quickly for Dean to see, reaching over and slapping Megan hard across the face; the loud crack cut through the air like a thunderclap, and then there was silence. Dean tensed, waiting for everything to fall apart. Megan groaned, struggling beneath him, then suddenly her body jerked sharply as she spat at Beth, spots of saliva hitting her squarely in the face. Beth's expression was one of utter disbelief, and Dean once again held his breath, waiting for the shit to hit the fan.

As Beth blinked in stunned shock, Megan continued to wriggle and writhe beneath Dean, forcing him to focus to hold her in place, squashing his body to hers. His hard cock pressed into her quivering backside, her skirt long since tugged up around her waist.

Beth's lip began to tremble, but then curled into a snarl, and her whole countenance changed. "Right you little bitch, you are gonna pay now." She marched around to Dean. "Stretch her over the desk so her feet are off the ground and pin her upper body down; I am going to teach this brat a lesson she'll never forget."

Dean moved quickly to the other side, and pulled Megan's arms, stretching her over the desk. She looked up at him, her expression a mixture of excitement, desire, and fear. Her cheek was red from Beth's slap, and Dean hesitated, reaching out in fascination to touch it. She nuzzled his hand and then began sucking one of his fingers.

Dean glanced up in time to see a sight he would never forget until the day he died. Beth was standing, arm held high, a wooden ruler grasped tightly in her hand, the other hand pressed down at the base of Megan's back. She had a look of frantic desire on her face, and had the appearance of a woman possessed. She was of a single mind, focussed entirely on her task. He watched as she swung the ruler through a wide arc landing a vicious blow to Megan's rump, causing the petite blonde to lurch forward and squeal around his finger.

She breathe deeply, eyes squeezed tightly shut, before then looking over her shoulder. "That all you got honey. Come on try harder." She wriggled her bottom provocatively.

Beth growled and launched at Megan's backside, delivering a series of rapid whacks with the ruler. Each one prompting a grunt or whimper from Megan. Dean could feel her squirming and shifting on each stroke, and suspected that she was fighting hard not to cry out in pain. He held her shoulders tightly as she squirmed, her head hanging limply over the edge of the desk. As he watched Beth in stunned fascination, he became aware of hands fumbling at his belt.

"Miss Chambers, stop that." With no hands free, he was powerless to prevent her from undoing his trousers, not that he'd have stopped her even if he could.

"Oh come on-- Ow shit! You know you want to fuck my dirty mouth," Megan said, wincing after each blow her bottom received. "How about it head-- Christ ouch! Fancy some head?" She snickered at her own joke as she fished out his cock and began stroking it. She grinned at him but then shrieked in pain as a particularly savage slap landed on the back of her thighs.

"Not so cocky now are you?" Beth leaned over Megan's body to hiss the words in her ear.

"Go fuck yourself you withered old crow," Megan replied through gritted teeth. "I guess that's all you can do, as no one else wants to do it."

"You spiteful wretch," Beth said ashen-faced.

Dean almost felt sorry for her, until he remembered it was all an act. It was, wasn't it?

"Headmaster, please silence this putrid skank."

Dean did the first thing he could think of; he grabbed his cock and repeatedly slapped Megan in the face until she opened her mouth to protest, whereupon he shoved it between her lips.

"Yes yes, excellent idea," Beth said, chuckling in delight as she grabbed the back of Megan's head and roughly shoved it further onto him.

Dean gasped at the intensity of the feeling as his cock nudged the back of Megan's throat, making her cough and splutter around him. Beth didn't let up, grabbing handfuls of blond hair and jerking Megan's head up and down on his shaft. Megan gulped and struggled beneath Dean's grip but she made no real attempt to pull back off him. Dean would be the first to know, with her hands so close to his balls; the stinging pain of fingernails jabbing into his scrotum would probably be the signal for him to let her up, but there was none of that, only delicious pleasure as his cock was thrust repeatedly deep into her mouth.

"Dir-ty, Wret-ched, whore; fil-thy, nas-ty slut." Beth matched her staccato speech with a relentless jerking of Megan's head onto him. She Held her down for long seconds, then yanked back, his cock falling free, as Megan coughed and spluttered. Dean marvelled at the messy sight before him. She had make-up smeared down her face, tears stained her cheeks, and spit and snot coated her nose and mouth; it was one of the nastiest, most degrading and simultaneously hot things he had ever seen.

Megan gasped, desperately trying to catch her breath. She looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Sir, please help me. Miss Charles has lost her mind, she's gonna. Ki--"

She abruptly stopped speaking as Beth grasped Dean's cock and forced it back into her mouth. "No, no you don't; you had your chance to repent, but now you will be punished," Beth said, a mad glint in her eyes.

"Miss Charles," Dean said. "I think that's enough." Beth ignored him, so he raised his voice. "Miss Charles!"

"OH don't be wet man, you know the little slut deserves it, and you're a man so of course you want it. Do it, fuck her face."

"That's enough!" Dean said stepping back, his cock slipping free from Megan's mouth, leaving her coughing and gasping for air. He grabbed Beth's hand and tugged her away from the desk. She fought him, and pulled away, launching at Megan's backside again with the ruler.

"Dirty slutty whore." She lashed out, delivering a hefty blow, which made Megan shriek in pain and slump over the desk whimpering.

Dean roughly grabbed Beth from behind, holding her arms to her body, and forced her down to the desk, breathing heavily. "I said that's enough." He could feel her panting beneath him and grinding her bottom back against his cock.

"Thank you Mr. Parker," Megan said as she pulled herself up to sit on the desk. Her gasping and coughing now gone, a big grin spreading across her face. "Now it's your turn Miss Charles," she said in a voice dripping with sweet venom. She spun round and in a second had Beth's hair in her hands pulling it sharply. She spread her legs wide, one to each side of Beth's body and shuffled closer so her bare pussy was inches from Beth's face.

"Miss Chambers, that's not--"

"You gonna lick my twat." Megan ignored Dean, focussed on her captive victim with whom she had a score to settle. "Like the good minge muncher you are."

"Filthy whore," Beth said, spittle flying from her mouth in uncontrolled anger and frustration.

Megan pushed Beth's head down between her legs, rubbing her face roughly over her sex. After a few moments, she gasped and threw her head back, laughing in triumphant pleasure. "That's good; see I knew you'd know how to eat pussy."

Beth stopped struggling beneath Dean, giving in to Megan's demands; her head rhythmically bobbed between the pretty blonde's legs. He paused to drink in Megan's appearance as he continued to hold Beth down. There were tears and saliva smeared over her face, the school tie was askew and hanging over one shoulder, and her blouse was torn open, small breasts spilling from her bra.

She met his gaze, baby blue eyes twinkling, and a huge grin flashed briefly across her face. "Do it," She said. "Fuck the frigid bitch! That's what she needs, a big fat cock stretching her cunt."