Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan slowly lifted up, slurping and sucking Dean's shaft as she went, finally letting the head escape from her mouth with an audible "pop". She had the decency to look sheepish, albeit in an utterly adorable way. "Sorry."

Beth hesitated, battling with her own urge to abandon the talk and allow Megan to go back to her blowjob, it was so hot to watch, but with another great effort, she prevailed. "Thank you honey. I promise you can go back to playtime in a bit."

Megan beamed like a child who had just been told she was getting a rabbit for her birthday; she bounced up the bed to sit crossed legged at Dean's side, licking her lips.

Beth turned back to Dean and was about to re-commence the chat when she noticed his eyes were now firmly fixed to the pouting lips somewhat lower down Megan's naked body. She rolled her eyes again, and tossed a pillow into Megan's lap. "And keep that honeypot covered for a moment. Not even I can concentrate with that delicious delight on display."

Megan blushed hard this time. "I have to say, you two really do know how to make a girl feel good. If ever I need a morale boost, or to feel good about myself, I think I could rely on you two for a copious supply of flattering compliments. I have felt nothing less than a goddess at times over the last week or so, all thanks to you."

Beth was temporarily stuck for words; the seriousness of Megan's comment had caught her off guard.

"It's nothing less than you deserve," Dean said, and Beth could have kissed him for that, and indeed did so. What an utterly adorable and lovely thing to say.

Megan leaned forward and kissed him chastely on the cheek. "Thank you Dean, that's very sweet."

"It's hard to equate the cute and adorably sexy vision before me now," he said, glancing between both women, "with the things I witnessed earlier. Anyone watching these loving and playful exchanges would think you both had evil twins."

"Did we shock you?" Megan asked, and Beth noted the insecurity in the young woman's voice.

"At times, yes, very much so, but surprisingly, that wasn't a bad thing. Yes I was shocked by some of your actions, particularly towards each other, but I can't say it wasn't as hot as hell." Beth grinned broadly, and saw her reaction mirrored on Megan's face as Dean went on. "I was very much a supporting actor in that scenario, despite being aware that a lot of it was for my benefit. You both said earlier that you would show me how nasty you could be, but I hadn't realised you would get just as much pleasure from doing so as me, if not more, from the way you were treating each other."

"Oh yes, yes we were; Well, I can't speak for Megan, but I certainly was."

"Uh huh, me too," Megan said. "I think that was only possible though because I felt safe. I was confident it was a game, and that everyone was in control."

"Yes, that's it," Beth said. "That's the thing I couldn't put my finger on. You are right. I never felt worried or frightened; if I did look it, it was part of my roleplay. I always felt like I could stop at any moment."

"I hope so." There was a flicker of doubt on Dean's face. "Control is the key word here. As long as we remain in control then its fine. Beth, when I had to pull you off Megan, I must admit I was starting to worry a bit."

Megan chuckled. "Umm, that was one of the best bits for me."

Dean's eyes widened. "Really?"

Beth placed a reassuring hand on his chest. "Megan and I talked beforehand, and whilst we didn't explicitly lay out what was ok and what wasn't, feeling that might ruin the spontaneity of the moment, we did agree on the general level of nastiness we were aiming for."

Megan nodded. "And we had a safeword."

"You did?" Dean looked back and forth between the women.

"Sure, that was the first thing we discussed."

Dean went quiet, pursing his lips, which gave Beth a bad feeling.

"In future," he said and paused for effect; Beth could feel the words arriving in her head and instant before he spoke them. "Perhaps, you might like to share the safe word with me, in case I feel that things are getting too out of hand?"

"Oh," Megan said, staring down at her fingers.

"Fair point," Beth said. She and Megan had definitely fucked up there; He was right, they hadn't thought about him at all when discussing the idea of a safe word.

"Other than that," Dean said his voice still serious, "it was fucking fantastic!"

Beth snapped her head up to see his grinning face. She glanced over to Megan, who had been similarly caught off guard, and was now also grinning.

"You really enjoyed it?" Beth's excitement was rapidly returning. "What was your best bit?"

"Oh, so many good bits."

Megan snorted. "I have to admit Beth, when you slapped me in the face, I nearly came right then."

"I thought you were gonna safe word then," Beth's voice rose in excited incredulity, "but then you spat at me."

"Oh my god," Dean said, "That was bizarre and nerve-wracking to watch, but man it made me horny." He looked to Megan, "Oh, and when you were masturbating in the corner, and"--he pointed at Beth--"you hadn't noticed yet; that gave me such a rush."

"Honestly, I was just so fucking horny, I couldn't resist. While you two were building the tension with your chit chat, I was feeling humiliated to be made to stand in the corner."

"Oh god, really?" Dean said.

Megan burst out laughing, slapping him playfully on the chest. "I adored it; a bit of humiliation is a complicated thing for me. It can make me angry and frustrated, and yet it gets me so wet."

Beth sighed happily. "I think my most yummy bit was at the end when I was zonked out in the chair, having just been brutally fucked, Thank you hubby by the way."

"You are most welcome darling."

"I was so out of it; it felt like I was watching porn. You pounding into Megan, slamming her against the wall in the corner; that was so hot." Beth's body was tingling with excitement thinking about it all again.

"I loved being done like that," Megan said. "It makes me feel so totally dominated, being pinned, with nowhere to go." She shivered, and very deliberately slipped a hand beneath the pillow in her lap. A dreamy look slowly spread over her face.

Beth glanced at Dean, who returned her smile with one of his own, before flicking his gaze back to Megan, who was in a world of her own. They both watched in silence for a few moments until Megan seemed to realise that she was being observed, and opened her eyes blushing furiously.

"How are your boobs honey?" Dean asked. "They took a bit of a punishing. You too Megan, are you sore?"

Beth lifted up, displaying her breasts to him, for no other reason than because she wanted to, and knew he would appreciate it. Leaning forward, she jiggled them in his face. "How do they look to you?"

Dean stuck his tongue out and flicked at one nipple, making her giggle. "They look good to me."

"A few red marks," Beth said, holding her chest, "but nothing serious."

"I'm a bit sore still; is it very red?"

Beth and Dean turned and were confronted by Megan's bottom sticking up in the air, her face buried out of sight lower down the bed.

"Ooo, that does look sore," Dean said. "Yeah, a few red patches."

Beth winced at the sight of Megan's glowing skin. "Oh Meggy, I'm so sorry, that really does look quite raw."

Megan turned back to sit crossed legged again, failing to replace the pillow Beth noted. "It's fine, really; it'll be right as rain in a day or so, and besides, it tingles lovely right now, and it's all warm."

"Even so, I am giving it another once over with the cream tomorrow, no arguments,"

Megan grinned. "You won't get any arguments from me."

"Speaking of tomorrow," Dean said, glancing at the bedside clock, "I really should get some sleep."

Beth tried to hide her disappointment; she was wide awake now and horny as hell. Judging by Megan's pout, the blonde sexpot was thinking the same thing. Beth caught her eye and flicked her gaze down the bed. Megan got the message instantly and the pout turned into a grin.

"Aww, can't we play just a little more first?" Beth said, leaning closer, smothering his face with her breasts. The stubble on his chin tickled, and his response was muffled and incoherent, lost to the soundproofing of her cleavage. A warm wet sensation on one of her nipples sent a jolt of excitement through her, and she moaned, cradling his head. She glanced back to see Megan already had him hard again, and was slowly licking along his shaft from balls to tip. An arm snaked around her back, a strong hand grabbing her rump and slipping between her legs, sending another jolt through her as fingers brushed over her back passage.

"I'm afraid darling you have little choice in the matter," She said, moving to kneel by his head. Before he had a chance to reply she threw one leg over his body, presenting her sex to his face. She grasped his hair and gently but firmly urged him forward.

As his mouth touched her labia, it was as if a lightning bolt had struck. She threw her head back and gasped, the pleasure fizzing through her body. Dean grunted between her legs, a muffled moan escaping his mouth; his nose rubbed against her clit as his tongue wormed its way between her lips and traced delicious circles around her most intimate parts.

Beth craned her neck around and was just able to make out Megan, now lying between Dean's legs, staring up at her, his cock buried three quarters in her mouth. Her Eyes bulged wider, and fingers dug into his thighs as she tried to take the rest of him. A spluttering gag exploded from her lips and she eased back, settling into a rhythm of slow deep sucks, that had Dean grasping at the bedsheets, and dancing his tongue around Beth's pussy like a demon.

Beth grinned broadly, the feelings of joy and pleasure almost making her laugh out loud. Lewd Slurping sounds came from where Dean was licking and sucking so vigorously. She pressed down, trying to make contact with as much of his face as she could at once; a steady thrumming sensation began on her clitoris, making her pant with pleasure and curl her fingers into his hair. Her leg muscles began to tremble, a sure sign of an impending climax; it was accompanied by a growing tingling warmth, which began in her chest and gradually filled her entire body.

Dean grabbed at her arse, pulling her still tighter against him; her pelvis began to rock against him almost unbidden, triggered by some primal urge deep within. She became aware of another sensation, a small point of pressure easing between her buttocks, a probing finger dabbing gently. As the tongue lashed at her clit, the finger gently stroked the wrinkled flesh of her anus, sending a flurry of different emotions through her body. She whined with a mixture of frustration, confusion and heightened pleasure. She clung to Dean's head, unable to focus on anything other than the tongue and the finger; the pleasurable sensations grew rapidly, eclipsing any other feelings. It dabbed again, pressure increasing, her muscles tightened, repelling, and it went back to stroking.

The tingling heat that had been building suddenly rinsed through her like an ice shower, surging to her core where it erupted. Her voice rose an octave, head tilted to the ceiling, and a great surging moan was forced from her lips. She bucked her hips against Dean's face as the tongue wrung the orgasm from her, and as she shuddered and clutched at him, the finger increased its pressure again, this time she was entirely preoccupied, and the digit pushed into her; it was only a few millimetres, but she felt her muscles relax and accept it, and her rolling climax turned into a thrashing tidal wave of pleasure that utterly consumed her.

Great panting breaths of air were expelled, as her world became nothing but pleasure; a vibration at her clit began, a rumbling, trembling at her tender flesh. It grew quickly, and a groaning sound reached her ears as her whole body lifted up. She tensed fearing that she would topple, and the finger retreated from her rear. The tongue stopped and a great thrum and rush of hot air filled her sex as Dean gasped and grunted into her. His body jerked beneath her as their climaxes mingled together.

The intensity of her orgasm abated, leaving her satisfied and grinning like an idiot. A small aftershock made her jerk in time to the body of her husband, and she finally regained enough composure to look over her shoulder.

Megan was swallowing rapidly and sucking at the head of Dean's cock, a small dribble of cum running down his shaft. She watched as Megan snaked her tongue out and skilfully licked up the errant stream, and then kissed the tip once more, finally glancing up to Beth who was just staring numbly down at her. Megan grinned and opened her mouth, showing a blob of Dean's cum on her tongue.

Beth carefully lifted up and flopped down next to Dean, who laid puffing and grunting next to her, his face still slick with her wetness. She looked across at him and he smiled back through his jerky breaths.

Megan crawled up their bodies, wriggling her way between them, which made Beth giggle at the impishness of the woman. As she wormed her way in, she kissed Beth, passing her the remnants of her creamy prize. Beth moaned and clung to Megan, drawing all the lingering flavour of Dean into her mouth, her hands sliding down over the blonde's curvy hips.

Megan finally broke the kiss. "Saved you a bit."

"Jesus, that was amazing," Dean said.

"You're welcome, you're very tasty."

Dean chuckled and Beth could tell he was already starting to drift into a comfortable relaxed state; it wouldn't be long before he was snoring, and that was ok. She felt a bit guilty for keeping him up so late.

Megan turned back to her with shining eyes, and Beth could tell that the tireless sexpot was far from done. She eased out of bed and nodded at Megan. "Come on."

Megan looked at her questioningly as she climbed out of bed. "Where we going?"

Beth leaned down and kissed Dean tenderly as his eyes drooped closed. "Night night darling." He mumbled back a barely intelligible response.

She looked back to Megan, "Guest bedroom; let him get some sleep."

Megan grinned excitedly and kissed Dean on the cheek. "Goodnight Dean."

"Night night Meggy," Dean said, his words little more than a slurring mumble.

Beth froze, looking to Megan, who blinked and suppressed a giggle. Clamping a hand over her mouth to stop her own laughter, Beth grasped Megan by the hand and led her out of the room. "Right you," she whispered, "we need to talk about fingers and bottoms."

=== === ===

Next time on Langley Circle... Nicky makes a discovery that threatens to turn her family life upside down, whilst things in her friend group begin to get interesting but complicated. Meanwhile Josh attempts to keep his cool around Trudy, but doing so proves to be a lot more challenging than he expected.

Thank you so much for reading. All votes and feedback are greatly appreciated.