Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean gaped at Megan, his pulse racing at the words coming from her mouth. Beneath him, Beth was pushing back and wriggling; he could no longer tell whether she was attempting to get free, or egging him on. He reached between their bodies and pulled down the zip on her skirt; the long garment fell to the floor revealing her modest underwear. It wasn't anything sexy, but it obviously wasn't meant to be, and somehow that made this even more exciting. Dean grasped hold of the shapeless cotton knickers and tugged them roughly down, as Beth squealed into Megan's pussy, making a feeble struggle for freedom.

Megan grabbed Beth's hair, which was half hanging out of the bun now, and jerked her head up. "Ready for a fat cock?"

"Go to hell!" Beth struggled and twisted her head back to look at Dean. "Headmaster, please don't?" HE paused, the head of his cock nestling at the opening of her sex. Beth's face glistened with Megan's wetness; she breathed heavily, her expression a strange mix of apprehension and desire. He locked eyes with her and pushed forward, sliding his hardness into her. Hot pressure enveloped his cock as he drove gradually deeper in one slow powerful motion. Beth closed her eyes, moaning as she began panting quick snatched breaths.

Megan tugged Beth's hair. "Back to work bitch."

Dean groaned as pleasure surged around his body, centring on his cock, hot tightness squeezing him in a lurid embrace as he pushed further into Beth. He dug his fingers into her bum cheeks, gripping tightly as he edged ever deeper. With just an inch left, he paused for a few beats, then slammed forward, his balls squashing up against her thighs. Beth shuddered beneath him and let out a garbled cry, which made Megan squeal as vibrations rippled through her clitoris.

Megan threw her head back, panting in lungful's of air as Beth's head shook from side to side between her legs. "Yes, yes! Nail the bitch! Do it!"

Beth was beginning to push back against Dean; he felt an overwhelming surge of power as he planted his feet firmly and began to thrust into her, hard and deep. Each time he eased back, she whimpered beneath him, her muscles sucking and clawing around him, trying to keep him inside her; however, that pleasure was nothing as compared to the blissfully tight squeezing sensation as he drove back into her again. Grasping her hips, he lengthened his strokes and pounded into her, his balls slapping against the back of her thighs.

"Yes, oh fuck yes!" Megan cried out, digging her fingers into Beth's hair, thighs clamping tightly as she writhed and squirmed through an orgasm. Her breath came in fitful bursts as she thrust her pelvis up into Beth's face with each wave of pleasure.

Beth lifted her head, panting and moaning as her body rocked under Dean's driving thrusts. "Yes headmaster, harder!" She jerked back against him, meeting each of his powerful strokes. "Big...fat...cock... destroying...my...cunt," She said, voice tremulous and fragile.

As Megan's orgasm faded away, the tiny blonde propped herself up on her elbows and grinned wickedly. Sitting up, she pushed Beth up from the desk towards Dean, who slowed his pace and grabbed her by the upper arms, suspending her at an angle over the desk. Megan undid Beth's blouse and pulled her bra down, letting her breasts hang free to shake as Dean continued his steady thrusting.

"Right little miss goodie-two-shoes, time for your punishment," Megan said, snarling with glee as she snatched up the ruler.

"W-w-what are you going to do with that?" Beth looked worriedly at the wooden implement as she gasped and grunted.

Megan flashed a grin at Dean. "Hold her tight; yeah, like that. Let's see how the wicked witch measures up." She lashed out with the ruler, catching Beth a glancing blow on the side of her left breast. Beth squealed and struggled against Dean's strong grip, her movements causing her muscles to tense and relax deliciously around him. He increased his pace, as Megan delivered another stinging whack with a flick of her wrist, this time to Beth's right breast.

"Ow, no no, that hurts. Please don't." Beth's protests were ignored; Megan was unforgiving with her implement of torture, setting about Beth's breasts with a steady and dogged determination.

Dean watched in awe as the ruler blows landed, making Beth's breasts wobble and redden. Two, three, four more times to each breast, before Megan delivered a calculated glancing swipe to one of her nipples, that caused Beth to suddenly tense. Muscles clenched around his cock; she was about to come.

Megan threw the ruler to one side and dived to the desktop, thrusting her hand down between Beth's legs. Dean felt fingers squeeze his balls in such a way that he bucked up into Beth urgently.

The fingers pulled back and began strumming Beth's clit as Megan delivered her coup de grace. "Come for me bitch. Come because I spanked your tits, come because his big fat cock is stretching your cunt, and come because I'm telling you to. I dare you not to come right now."

Dean sped up, shortening his strokes as Beth gasped, panted, squeaked and finally squealed, her body shaking and thrashing in Deans grip. Megan's head bent down, sucking hard on one of Beth's nipples. She twisted her head up to show Dean her bared teeth with the sensitive bud clamped between them. Beth came with such ferocity that Dean thought she might break his hold. He'd never made her come like this before. She was practically howling like a coyote as she continued to shudder against him. She seemed to be having orgasm on top of orgasm as Dean struggled to keep a hold of her; he had to abandon any kind of decent rhythm, just to stop her falling to the floor. Eventually she slowed, quietened and went limp in his arms.

"Oh god, oh god, I'm done," She said in between ragged breaths.

Dean helped her to the chair and she flopped into it, her head lolling to one side, a goofy satisfied smile on her face.

"Right, get that cock in me now."

Dean turned to see Megan lying back on the desk, legs wide, rubbing her fingers through her slit. He glanced to Beth, who was staring serenely over at the petite blonde lying on the desk, then eagerly moved between Megan's legs. His cock was still slick with Beth's arousal as he gently slapped it on Megan's splayed labia. He squashed the head of his dick in between her delicate lips and nudged at her clitoris a few times, making her gasp. He slid his bulbous crown through her vulva, down to the entrance of her vagina and eased forward.

"Oh shit, shit, shit!" Megan squeaked out the mantra as he pushed into her tightness. The resistance was heaven all around his shaft, and it only intensified as he pushed further in. "Fuck it fuck it, do it." She seemed to be already building up to her second climax; Dean was playing serious catch-up.

He drove into her, holding back just a touch, aware of her smaller size, not wishing to hurt her. She brought her legs up, wrapping them around his backside and pressed her heels into his buttocks. She flexed her powerful leg muscles and he surged all the way in, causing her to jerk her head back in pleasure, thumping it on the desk. He leaned over and grasped her by the shoulders, pulling her towards him, and slammed to the hilt. Using his superior strength, he pushed back against her straining legs trying to keep him inside her, and withdrew; he hesitated, then quickly thrust forward, and plunged his cock into her until his balls slapped against her arse. He began steadily fucking her, winding up the pace quickly until his thrusts were fast and punishing; he wouldn't be able to sustain the pace for long, but knew he probably wouldn't have too.

Megan closed her eyes and grunted as he fucked her hard and fast, each stroke hammering into her, shifting her tiny body on the polished wood. His thighs slapped loudly against her bottom, which was still red and tender from the earlier punishment inflicted by Beth. She reached up and Dean pulled her into an embrace, her body light and flexible. She clung to him and squeezed her legs tightly around his body, lifting herself up and down on his hardness as he bucked up into her.

His lips hungrily sought out hers, and they clashed in a passionate and angry kiss, her teeth nibbling on his lip as he splayed his large hands around the plump cheeks of her arse. Supporting her weight easily, he shuffled across the room to pin her against the wall in the corner where she had stood earlier. They both grunted as their bodies impacted the wall, forcing the air from their lungs and driving him deep into her once more. She buried her face in his neck as he thrust his hips powerfully, impaling his hard cock to the hilt in her tight cunt; pleasurable sensations engulfed his cock as Megan clenched her muscles around him like a velvet vice.

Dean felt his orgasm approaching, and his body worked faster, harder; he cried out as Nails dug into his back, igniting sharp fiery pleasure. Megan's panting rose in pitch to a shrill squeal as he slammed into her, gasping loudly as he felt his climax erupt. Over and over, he jerked, grunting loudly, gripping her arse tightly. He threw his head back and roared as he released deep inside her.

Megan's body rippled and trembled around him as the frequency of his thrusts gradually decreased, slowing and eventually stopping as his orgasm faded. She hung limply in his arms, breathing deeply into his shoulder. His breath was ragged, and he wheezed as he leaned against her, pinning her firmly to the wall, still buried in her, the root of his cock rubbing against her wet sex.

After his breathing had recovered somewhat, He staggered back, his cock slipping out, warm cum oozing out of her back onto him. She clung to him whimpering softly and mewing into his neck. He turned to see Beth gazing dreamily at them. He stood for a long moment trying to work out what to do next, and finally decided that he owed a duty of care to his two delectable women.

After carrying Megan upstairs and depositing her in the shower, he returned to the study to repeat the journey with Beth. The two women clung to one another in silence, as he helped them rinse off. He dried Megan first, and then after placing her in the bed, he retrieved Beth from the shower, dried her, and guided her to bed as well. As he placed her carefully on the mattress, the two women snuggled up to one another like magnets drawn together. Somewhat reluctantly, he eased them apart and instructed Megan to lay on her front, then spent a few minutes rubbing cream into her tender backside. When he was satisfied, he helped Beth onto her back and paid the same attention to her breasts, which weren't as bad as Megan's bum, but still glowed red.

Dean had to admit, he guiltily enjoyed his aftercare session, and was sporting an impressive erection by the time he was done. He stood over the two naked women and sighed contentedly. Beth and Megan had curled up together again, and he covered them with a thin cotton sheet, switched out the light and retreated downstairs to tidy up.

=== === ===

Beth shuffled into the bedroom and slipped back under the covers, softly nudging Megan into the middle. The petite blonde mumbled something unintelligible and made room for her. The sheets felt cool and refreshing on Beth's skin; the gentle caress was particularly welcome upon her breasts, which were more than a little tender.

She settled into the pillow and allowed her eyes to close, only to flick them open again a second later as soft lips touched against hers. The initial surprise gave way to a tingle of pleasure and she moaned encouragingly, in hope that her kisser might be persuaded to continue. Alas, the kiss ended a moment later, and Megan pulled back, blinking bleary eyes.

"Hi," Megan whispered.

"Hey." Beth felt as if she was back in the girl guides again, whispering and giggling with her friend Alison Cooper, poking their heads out of their tent in the hot summer night air. She rose up to peer over Megan at Dean, who was lying on his back sleeping peacefully. "You ok?" she asked, sliding her face closer to Megan so they could talk.

"Good. You?"

Beth thought she could detect a touch of anxiety in Megan's voice. She smirked and suppressed a giggle. "My boobs are a bit sore, but otherwise great. That whole thing was umm--"

"Special?" Megan said raising one eyebrow in the dim light.

"Special. Yeah that's a good word for it." Beth paused, still a bit unsure. "Are you ok with everything I did?"

Megan nodded. "What about you?"

Beth grinned. "Yep."

"Even when I umm"--she winced--"spat on you?"

"It certainly caught me off guard," Beth whispered, "but yeah, I'm fine with it; it got me really riled up and hot."

Megan snuggled into her, giggling softly against her neck. Beth sighed in pleasure at the touch of the other woman's naked body. She curled her arm over Megan's petite form and gently stroked her back.

Beth trailed her fingers lower. "How's your bum?"

"You tell me." Megan snuffled another giggle into Beth's neck.

"You know what I mean," Beth hissed, fighting back the urge to laugh.

"It's tender," Megan said, "but there is a lovely heat radiating all through it; it reminds me of the delicious spanking you gave me. Where did you get that wicked ruler?"

"You'd have to ask Dean; he used it in our first schoolgirl session."

Megan lifted her head and peered pensively over at Dean's sleeping form. "What do you reckon he thought of it all?"

That was indeed the million-pound question; Beth was well aware that Dean could be a complex person at times. He certainly seemed to enjoy it, but some of their behaviour would probably have been surprising, if not shocking to him.

"Hmmm, I think only Dean can truly answer that one."

Megan cocked one eyebrow and smirked. Beth narrowed her eyes in response; what was the cheeky blonde up to. She got her answer a moment later as there was a rustling of bed covers, and one of Megan's hands disappeared out of sight towards Dean.

Beth's eyes widened. "What are you up to?"

"Shush." A moment later Megan gasped softly and a grin spread across her face.

Beth lifted up to peer over Megan, and smiled knowingly at a very obvious bulge in the covers, right around Dean's groin. The sheets began slowly moving up and down. She glanced back at Megan and mouthed, "You are so bad!"

There was a groan from Dean, and he shifted, clearly displaying how his erection was tenting the bedclothes. She giggled, feeling like a naughty teenager.

With a start, Dean awoke; both women instantly flopped back down, feigning sleep. The bed shifted as he got up; Beth cracked open one eye just in time to catch a glimpse of his naked backside disappearing into the bathroom.

"Ok," Megan hissed as soon as the door closed. "When he returns, you draw him into the middle; I'll be back in a minute."

Before Beth had a chance to respond, Megan had slipped out of the bed and disappeared into the hall. She shuffled and took a position that would best guide Dean to the middle, butterflies forming in her tummy.

Dean plodded sleepily back into the bedroom, his semi-wilted erection bobbing gently as he made his way to the bed. Beth felt a tingle of excitement as he climbed under the covers, and with minimal coaxing, he dutifully shifted to the middle as she cuddled up to him. He sleepily kissed the top of her head and settled down on his back to return to sleep.

Moments later, the bed shifted once more, and Megan cuddled up to Dean's other side, one of her small hands finding Beth's in the darkness, where it was resting across his chest. Beth shuffled down a fraction, laying her head on Dean's chest, and kissed Megan's hand, which promptly slid away, to be replaced a moment later with a mass of blonde hair, and once more soft lips were seeking out hers. The two women smooched softly as their hands slid onto Dean's stomach, their fingers entwining, Megan stroking and toying with Beth's fingers in a way that she found utterly sensual and sexy.

By unspoken agreement, both the hands slipped slowly down Dean's body, the curly hair at his waist tickling Beth's fingers. The two hands parted briefly, joining up again, curling around his hardening cock, which had been peacefully slumbering between his legs. Megan slipped her tongue delicately into Beth's mouth as the hands touched and played with each other while they caressed the warm flesh of his manhood.

"I have work tomorrow you know," Dean said, his tone suggesting he was far more awake than either of them had thought.

The women didn't stop though; emboldened at no longer having to remain quiet, Beth curled her fingers firmly around the base of his shaft, while Megan stacked her hand on top, shrouding him in a tunnel of warm softness. A low groan escaped Dean's lips as the two hands began to move slowly up and down in perfect unison, drawing his foreskin gently back and forth across the head of his cock, now fully erect.

Beth lifted up, turning to face Dean who was smirking back at her, his head nestled in the pillows. "Oh, are you awake?" she asked, feigning an innocence that was fooling nobody.

"Sometimes I am not quite sure," Dean said. "This is one of those moments that I am fairly convinced is just a dream."

Megan turned, stretching up to kiss him; he responded willingly, and Beth watched transfixed as her husband dipped his tongue into the mouth of their sexy blonde bedmate. She giggled as his cock twitched in her hand.

"Oh, it's real Dean," Megan said, the words sending tingles of arousal through Beth.

Megan's lips were suddenly back on Beth's, their hands returning to their task once more, A joining of mouths, and a joining of hands, sharing the pleasure of one man between them. Beth was wet with desire, and she eagerly kissed back, enjoying the taste of the younger woman.

"Seeing as we are all awake," Beth began in a voice that she hoped could melt butter, after reluctantly breaking the kiss with Megan. She lifted up to lean on her elbows, smirking as Dean's eyes shifted straight to her breasts which were now, completely coincidentally, propped seductively on his arm, just inches from his face; she knew what her man liked, and had no qualms in exploiting that knowledge. Dean's eyes suddenly lost focus though and his lips parted in a silent moan; Beth frowned in confusion. She turned and quickly realised that while she had been tempting Dean with her voluptuous body, Megan had by no means been idle; there was a head shaped lump bobbing up and down below the covers at Dean's waist.

Beth rolled her eyes and flicked the sheet back, revealing Megan who was sucking on her husband's cock as if it was the last lollipop in the sweet shop. Megan didn't flinch at being discovered; instead, she raised her eyebrows and did an admirable job of trying to grin, which is no mean feat when you have as much cock in your mouth as she currently did. After staring for a few moments, Beth realised that Dean wasn't the only one being distracted by Megan's pornographic performance; she too was rapidly losing her train of thought.

"As I was saying"--she tore her gaze from Megan's cock-sucking extravaganza--"I was wondering how you felt about earlier?"

Dean looked as if he was about to answer, but then a soft gurgling sound from behind Beth caused nothing but a pleasurable gasp to issue from his mouth. He shut his eyes, seemingly reluctant, or unable to speak for the moment. Beth chuckled in mild frustration; she had to admire the talents of her partner in crime, but right now, she wanted answers.

"Megan honey," she said, twisting her head back.

The cheeky blonde hummed, and raised her eyebrows questioningly.

"Would you be so kind as to curtail your attempts to lodge my husband's generously proportioned manhood in your throat, just for a few minutes such that we can have a conversation with him?"