Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 18

Story Info
Step-mum poses nude to improve his drawing.
13.1k words
4.65
4.6k
4
0

Part 18 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The following is a work of fiction that contains descriptions of explicit sexual acts and is intended for adults only. All people, places, and events are a product of my imagination and any characters described as engaging in sexual acts are over the age of eighteen.

Thanks for sticking around for this next instalment. Time to bring another character into the mix. A large part of this episode is plot based, although seeing as the plot largely revolves around sex, there's plenty of saucy content. Things end with some fun between step relatives.

Previously on Langley Circle... Upon discovering that Antoinette appeared to be harbouring some kind of obsession for Josh, Nicky and Bella vowed to keep a close eye on her, although Josh was being bombarded with weirdness from all angles, which included him disciplining his step-mum, much to her delight. Meanwhile after walking away from her new job, Megan stayed over with the Parkers, and partially to prove a point, they all enjoyed an enlightening "nasty" twist on the schoolgirl roleplay.

=== === ===

Season One, Episode Eighteen

"I'll just be a second," Nicky said, passing her school bag over to Bella, and pushing through the gate that led to her house.

Bella pasted a sarcastic smile on her face. "Missing you already."

Nicky poked her tongue out playfully, and let herself in, leaving the door ajar. She trotted up the stairs and quickly retrieved the maths textbook she needed.

On her way back out, she paused in the hall upon hearing the sound of voices coming from the kitchen. Sighing, she went to say "hi", knowing she would be branded as rude later if it transpired that she had intentionally avoided the olds. She frowned; that didn't sound like her mum's voice. She hesitated and listened to the conversation.

"It's got a hot tub out on the private terrace, and check out the size of the bed." Nicky recognized her dad's voice.

There was a girlish giggle. "Ooh, it looks gorgeous, it's so exciting."

"I thought a long weekend, just the two of us." That was her dad again; he sounded very excited.

"Oh Dean, that is so sexy." Nope, that was definitely not her mum.

Nicky edged closer, peering in through the doorway; her eyes widened in shock at what she saw. Her dad was standing at the table with his back to her, dressed in a suit, all ready for the office she presumed. Perched on the edge of the table, wearing only a short cotton nightshirt, was a woman Nicky didn't recognize. She was petite, blonde and very pretty, and her legs were wrapped around her dad's backside, nightshirt riding up her thighs. The Mystery woman had her arms locked around her dad's neck, and she was kissing him passionately.

Nicky blinked in disbelief, unable to process what she was seeing; she stood mouth agape, watching numbly as her dad enthusiastically returned the kiss, his hands eagerly pawing at the woman's ample bottom. They were both breathing heavily, lost in the moment, completely oblivious to Nicky's presence. She turned and fled.

"What is it Nix? You look like you've seen a ghost."

Nicky grabbed her bag from Bella, marching past without answering, her mind full of confusion. Had her eyes deceived her? Was she still half-asleep and mistaken her own mother? Surely that must be it; after all, she hadn't been that close, and the lighting wasn't that favourable. So maybe she had made a mistake.

Nicky was vaguely aware that she was walking quickly, Bella trotting along patiently at her side.

So, it was just a mistake on her part then; yes, that was it. But no, her mother was not flat chested, was a good foot taller than that woman had been, and definitely did not have blonde hair. She stopped walking and sighed; she couldn't kid herself any longer.

Bella turned to her, an expression of concern etched on her face. "Nicky?"

"I think my dad is having an affair."

Bella's eyes bulged. "What?"

Nicky was rarely able to shock her friend, but this seemed to have done it. She faced Bella. "I've just seen my dad locked in a very passionate kiss with a short blonde woman, whom I've never seen before in my life." She spoke in a calm voice; although, how she managed it was beyond her comprehension, inside she was a maelstrom of confusion and outrage.

Bella frowned. "Are you sure?"

Nicky scoffed, and resumed walking.

"OK, sorry, of course you're sure." Bella jogged to keep up. "You just caught me off guard."

"Caught you off guard?" Nicky said. "How do you think I feel?"

Bella grabbed her by the arm, halting her progress. Nicky reluctantly stopped, surprised at the strength of the smaller woman. She allowed Bella to guide her towards a bench at the side of the path; they sat down, and Nicky began to seriously shake.

"OK, let's process; talk through some options. Perhaps she was a business associate, there for a breakfast meeting?"

Nicky stared at Bella and arched one eyebrow. "Wearing a night shirt that barely covered her arse?"

"Oh," Bella said and pursed her lips.

"Mum said on the phone last night they had a friend over. Seems dad got a bit friendlier than he should have."

"I can't believe he'd cheat on your mum though, that just doesn't seem like him."

Nicky's mouth gaped. "You'd sleep with him in a heartbeat!"

Bella look chastised. "Well maybe, but that's not to say he would reciprocate."

"Whatever. Fact is he's cheating on mum now, so I need to tell her."

"Whoa, hold on there. You can't go off half-cocked; you need to get all the facts first. There could be any number of things going on here that we don't know about."

"Yeah, like my dad is shagging a blonde bimbo, and lying to mum. Jesus! I even overheard them planning a dirty weekend at some hotel, with a hot tub and an enormous bed. Fuck! This sucks."

Bella slipped an arm around her and pulled her into a hug. Nicky went willingly, resting her head on Bella's shoulder. "What's happening Bel? Life is all so confusing lately."

"OK, here's what we do. You straighten up, get a grip, and put what you saw to one side for the moment."

"I can't just ignore it Bel."

"That's not what I said. I said put it to one side. If it is as it appears, then the situation will still be the same later, or tomorrow. If you intend to tell your mum, or confront your dad about this, you need to be absolutely certain. We need more information."

Nicky slumped, some of the tension draining from her. Yet again, Bella was the voice of reason. "I suppose you are right. I guess there's no harm in waiting; I'll see what happens over the next day or so, maybe I can find some evidence of his affair to show mum, just in case he tries to deny it."

Bella nodded anxiously. "Just don't jump to any conclusions. Your dad might not have done anything wrong."

Nicky rolled her eyes and snorted a dismissive laugh. "You're thinking with your fanny."

"No, I'm not," Bella said. "Your dad is an honest-to-goodness man; you know he is. So, just give him the benefit of the doubt, for a while at least."

Nicky smiled. "Yeah, OK."

"Morning Ladies."

"Hey Sal," Nicky said, smiling weakly at her friend as she joined them on the bench.

"Wotcha Sal," Bella said. "What's up, you look a bit frosty."

"You can thank my useless boyfriend for that; he stood me up last night, Said he had to help his mum or some shit. Didn't even text me or nothing."

"Aww Sal, that's rough," Nicky said. In a strange way, it was good to have someone else's problem to focus on for the moment.

"I don't understand what you see in Greg," Bella said. "He's such a pig. He's constantly messing you about, and if rumours are to be believed, he's also messing about with Lisa Fleming on the side."

"I know, I know," Sally said, her shoulders slumping. "But he can be kind of sweet sometimes, and besides, how else is a girl meant to get any regular action round here. If I dump him, the alternatives are pretty grim right now. It's alright for you Nicky, You've got Josh all over you, and Bel..." She hesitated as Bella threw a sidelong glance at Nicky. "Well, I don't know where you're getting it lately, but you are definitely getting it, and a lot of it. You are constantly glowing with a 'just fucked' aura."

Bella blushed and looked away; Nicky caught a glance from Sally, and felt her cheeks reddening too.

"What?" Sally asked. She brushed a strand of blonde hair from her face, fiddling with it nervously as she looked back and forth between Nicky and Bella. She narrowed her eyes at them, before swallowing hard and averting her gaze. "What's going on?" she asked. "I'm having a really shit day, please don't make it any worse."

Sally looked like she might be about to burst into tears. "Hey," Nicky shuffled closer, putting an arm around her friend. "Need a hug?"

The tall slender blonde fell against Nicky, snuffling on her shoulder. "That bloody pig, I know he's cheating on me Nix. I should dump him this time, I really should."

Bella moved to Sally's other side, joining the hug. "Trust me; you'd be better off without him. We'll still be here for you, and you're so damn hot, you'll have guys at your feet when they know you're available again."

Nicky had to admit, Bella knew exactly what to say to cheer Sally up. She lifted her head and peered at Bella. "You think so? I do think I'm looking pretty good these days."

Bella nodded. "You're gorgeous."

"I have been hitting the gym pretty hard recently, and I'm always careful with what I eat."

"It shows," Nicky said, "and what are you doing with your hair, it's like silk lately."

Sally beamed a radiant smile. "It's this new conditioner I got on the internet; it's not cheap, but it really does work."

"Hi Nicky." The voice coming from behind them was instantly recognizable, and Nicky inwardly groaned. She turned with the intention of getting rid of Antoinette as quickly as possible, and was nearly hit in the face by a hand holding an apple.

"I got this for you Nicky. I thought you might like it, and if you don't, then Josh might want it. It's his favourite you know, Pink Ladies. Did you know that?" Antoinette reached over and placed the apple in Nicky's lap, her body leaning uncomfortably close. As she straightened up, she dragged her fingers along her leg in a way that was far too familiar for Nicky's liking.

"And macaroons, and pilsner beer, but not the cheap stuff, the proper German stuff. And smarties; that's a bit of a joke, he thinks he does it ironically, but he's loved them since he was a kid and still does. I don't tease him about it, that would be mean, but he loves them." Antoinette finally finished speaking and just stood there, smiling broadly.

Nicky was temporarily at a loss for what to say; she glanced at her friends, Sally looked confused, and Bella was grinning like an idiot. "Umm thanks Antoinette."

"Oh Nicky," Antoinette said with a chuckle, "call me Toni; after all, we're friends. Josh is so lucky to have you; you're so pretty and clever." As she spoke, she lightly stroked Nicky's cheek.

Bella snorted a laugh as Nicky tried to work out what the hell was actually happening. She opened her mouth to say something, but Antoinette's focus had already moved on; the redhead had turned to lean over Bella. Nicky tensed; this could go badly.

"Bella," Antoinette said, her voice a little clipped. "I understand now why you hit Josh, and even though I will never forget what you did, I'm prepared to forgive you and let it go."

Bella snorted derisively again, and in an attempt to diffuse the potentially explosive situation, Nicky stared at her with a pointed, 'make friends so we can keep an eye on this wacko' look.

Bella clocked the look, hesitated for a moment, and then softened her expression; she grasped Antoinette's hands. "Oh Toni, that's so good of you. Can we be friends too?"

Nicky could tell the question was heavy with false politeness and a dash of sarcasm, but Antoinette didn't seem to notice. "Oh Yes, I would love that." She looked somewhat surprised but nevertheless delighted.

"Yay!" Bella let go of Antoinette's hands to clap excitedly, and then, before the other woman could stop her, Bella cupped her cheeks and landed a lingering kiss on her lips. After an uncomfortable few seconds, during which Antoinette squeaked in surprise as her eyes bulged, Bella pulled back. "It's so good to be friends," she said and turned back to Nicky, leaving Antoinette frozen in place, blinking slowly and licking her lips.

"Ok then." Antoinette looked nervously at Nicky, her face blushing to match the colour of her hair. "I'll see you later." She threw one last wistful glance at Bella, before trotting away.

Bella grinned. "That caught her off guard."

"What the fuck was that?" Sally asked, staring in disbelief at Bella.

"Antoinette has a weird obsession thing for Josh, and for some reason is now simpering around Nicky, being weird."

Sally blinked, "Well I suppose I can see that. I kind of thought she had the hots for him years ago, but nerds being nerds, I assumed she wouldn't do anything about it. That's not what I meant though; what was that kiss about?"

"Oh, that. I was just throwing her off balance. Last time we met, it was kind of tense; I almost decked her, so I thought I'd confuse her this time."

"Well yes," Sally said, "but I'm one of your best friends, and I never get a kiss like that."

Bella smirked, "Do you want me to kiss you like that?"

Sally hesitated for a second, "Well, I might like the opportunity to decline it."

Nicky frowned and chuckled. "What are you on about Sal?"

As Sally flicked her attention to Nicky, Bella clasped her cheeks and leant over, placing a delicate kiss on her lips. For a moment, Sally's eyes remained locked on Nicky's, before half lidding and losing focus. Despite her obvious initial surprise, Sally didn't pull back; on the contrary, she responded eagerly, closing her eyes as the kiss lengthened. Bella, not being one to back down, increased the heat and rose from the bench to deepen the kiss, darting her tongue out to tangle with Sally's, as she ran her hands threw the bleached blonde hair. Sally moaned softly and snaked her arms around Bella, her fingers splaying wide as she caressed the smaller woman's lower back, dipping down to squeeze the shapely bottom that was hidden by Bella's skirt.

A wolf whistle caught Nicky's attention; she turned to see a group of boys from the lower school, on the other side of the road leering and giggling as they passed by. A car sounded its horn in three short jubilant bursts as it sped by, and finally the women broke apart.

"There you go Sal," Bella said in a hushed sexy voice. "Just so you know; that's how I kiss my real friends, as opposed to my fake ones."

Sally stared at Bella, opening and closing her mouth repeatedly, failing to produce any sounds other than jerky expulsions of breath. Bella and Nicky watched patiently but it was still a few moments more before any words were forthcoming. The attractive blonde blushed and shrank back onto the bench looking around nervously. "Why did you do that Bel?"

"Because you wanted me too," Bella said and shrugged.

"What?" Sally snapped her head back to Bella.

"Honestly, I think you've wanted it for some time; I certainly have."

"How? Why? I don't--"

"Sally, be honest," Bella said in a soothing voice.

There was another long pause as Bella and Sally continued to stare at each other, Bella self-assured and smiling, Sally unnerved and hesitant.

"Maybe this is a good time to tell her what's been going on," Nicky said.

Sally's eyes narrowed and she switched her gaze to Nicky. "I knew you two were hiding something from me."

"We haven't really told anyone yet; we just wanted to see how things went. Bella and I are umm, lovers."

Sally's eyes bulged so wide Nicky thought they might pop from her head. "Lesbians?" she hissed.

Bella laughed. "No you daft cow. We have sex, I suppose as lesbians would, but neither of us are lesbians. Nicky's with Josh for Christ's sake."

"And what does Josh think about this?" Sally said in a haughty voice.

Bella shrugged. "He loves it."

Sally blinked in astonishment. "He does? Wait, how would you know that?"

"Well you see the other thing is that, Josh and I are also lovers."

"Bella, what the fuck are you talking about. You just got done telling me Nicky is with Josh."

Nicky laid a hand on Sally's knee. "I am, but in the bedroom I share Josh with Bella, and I share Bella with Josh."

"And I share Nicky with Josh," Bella said. "Well, you get the idea. Long and short of it is Nicky and Josh are going out, but the three of us all have some amazing sex, a lot of sex."

"Bloody flipping hell!" Sally said. "And when were you going to tell me about this?" The anger was rising in her again.

"We just did," Bella said. "You are the first person we have told, apart from Josh's mum, but she kind of found out by accident."

Sally frowned, then her eyes shot wide. "You mean she caught you..." She made indeterminate gestures towards Bella and Nicky.

Bella chuckled. "Yep."

"It was rather embarrassing," Nicky said.

Bella scoffed. "Oh hush, it turned you on, just like me and Josh; don't you dare try to deny it Nicky Parker."

"OK, well maybe a little," Nicky said, turning away as the heat rose to her cheeks.

Sally slumped back against the bench looking overwhelmed. "So..." She only got as far as the one word before drying up again.

"You ok?" Bella asked.

"Yes, I mean no, well maybe. Give me a second."

Nicky shared a tense look with Bella. It wasn't a foregone conclusion that Sally would be able to deal with this.

"So, I have two questions," Sally said eventually.

"OK, what's the first?" Bella asked.

"Is this a closed arrangement?"

Nicky frowned. "How do you mean?"

"Umm, I guess, oh never mind." Sally shook her head, her hair falling around her face.

"I think," Bella said, glancing at Nicky with a gleam in her eye, "Sally is wondering if there might be room in our bed for one more."

Sally sat up suddenly. "No, I'm not!" She paused before sighing. "Actually--" She closed her eyes and pursed her lips. "I might be asking that yeah."

Bella squealed and bounced excitedly on the bench. "I would definitely be up for that."

Sally opened her eyes, peering through her hair at Bella cautiously. "Really? I mean I'm not a, you know--"

"Lesbian?" Nicky said and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, that. I've never done anything like that, maybe I've thought about it. Anyway, it just seems like you two are having so much fun, and I feel a bit left out."

"So much fun," Bella said. "I'm getting tingles just thinking about getting my hands on your bod."

Sally giggled, hiding her face in her hands. "Bel, shut up!"

"I dunno," Nicky said; the other two glanced at her, their excitement fading. She leaned closer to Sally, lowering her voice. "Don't get me wrong, I am up for that; Bella has opened up my eyes to a whole new world, and I would be super excited to bring you into our little triangle." She brushed back Sally's hair and pecked her on the cheek. Although Nicky had never considered Sally as a potential lover before, there was no doubt she would welcome the leggy blonde into her bed, given half a chance. Aside from having a body to die for, slender but with some nice curves, and the most amazing long shapely legs, Nicky adored her as a friend almost as much as she did Bella. "However, I don't know where Josh would stand on it; I'd have to talk to him first."

Bella straightened up and gave her chest a suggestive wiggle. "Oh, I'm sure he could be persuaded to give Sally's tight pussy a good stuffing."

"Oh my god," Sally said, covering her mouth in shock; her eyes were wide and sparkling with nervous excitement though. All three women huddled together and began giggling.