Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A loud cry from the bed made him look up, and he watch transfix, grasping at his cock nestled in Trudy's underwear, as her body began to shudder. Her back arched, her magnificent breasts thrusting upwards and shaking violently, as her hips gyrated and jerked. Her legs snapped straight, clamping around her own hand as she came on the thick plastic cock inside her. Great stress releasing moans vented from her mouth as her fingers squeezed tightly, digging into the flesh of one breast.

Josh stroked his cock slowly as his orgasm faded, turning his motions into careful wipes, cleaning the cum from him with Trudy's underwear; he then immediately felt stupid, not knowing what to do with the soiled panties. He looked at Trudy, but she was lying with her head back, eyes closed, panting softly through the dying throes of her own climax.

She looked utterly stunning, hair falling messily around her face, a post-orgasmic glow radiating from her body; Josh could feel his cock beginning to stir again already. This would not be the last time he came tonight; he stared at the vision of loveliness before him, determined to remember every detail of her. With one last look, he backed out of the room.

He was expecting to feel sated and relaxed as he lay on his bed a few minutes later, but his mind was racing with what he had seen and done. His cock was still rock hard, and already he could feel the need for relief once more. He cast the soiled underwear to the floor, and cupped his balls in one hand as he slowly began to stroke his shaft with the other. His motions were firm but measured now, some of the initial intensity tempered; he closed his eyes and brought the images of her naked body back to his mind.

When he opened his eyes a short time later, he was shocked to see Trudy standing naked at the foot of his bed, staring at his cock and frowning. "Didn't you just come?" She kept her eyes fixed on him as she spoke.

"Uh huh." As she finally twitched her eyes to his, he winced in shame and guiltily looked to her underwear on the floor.

Trudy bent to retrieve the knickers, her heavy breasts hanging from her body, causing Josh to gasp; he realised his hands were still grasping his cock and balls, but made no move to let go. She inspected the underwear for a moment, then grinned at him. "Did you enjoy coming in my knickers?"

Josh hesitated, wondering if he should apologise and lie, but remembered about honesty and openness. He nodded mutely, and resumed slowly stroking his shaft, feeling somewhat detached from the whole surreal situation. Here was Trudy, technically his step-mum, standing naked at the end of his bed, asking him if he had enjoyed shooting a load of spunk into her knickers, while he lay before her openly masturbating.

Her grin morphed into a warm satisfied smile. She looked back to his cock, and squirmed a little, her hand dipping briefly between her legs. "You are still hard?"

He nodded once more; it was such a thrill each time she openly referred to him in a sexual manner. His ability to come multiple times in relatively quick succession was turning out to be very popular indeed.

"That's amazing," she said, her eyes shining with excitement. She bit her lip and the hand between her legs began to move with more purpose, fingers dipping between her labia, seeking out her clit. "Still only look?"

Josh swallowed hard; there was a hint of pleading in her voice that was so sexy, but he had to be strong. "Yes."

Trudy nodded in resignation. She knelt down at the end of the bed, bending forward, her large breasts swinging pendulously, hard nipples grazing on the bedsheets near his feet. Josh instinctively opened his legs, and she slid forward. When she had gone as far as she could without touching him, she lowered her eyes and stared fixedly at his hand as it slid up and down.

"Well then, enjoy the view," Trudy said, and grabbed her breasts, squashing them together. Josh moaned, his eyes wide as he watched her dig her fingers into her flesh, sighing in pleasure. "I'm just gonna look as well, if that's OK?" She hesitated. "Assuming you can come for me again that is?"

A surge of arousal shot through him at her words. He gasped in pleasure tensing his back and thrusting his head back into the pillow. God that was one of the sexiest things he had ever heard.

Her eyes widened. "Oh my, what was that?"

"You," Josh's throat squeaked the word out embarrassingly; He cleared his throat and tried again. "You asked if I could come for you again."

She beamed a knowing smile. "Oh I see. Do you like it when I say things like that?"

He nodded.

"That's good to know," she said. "So, can you? Can you come for me again; can you shoot another big messy load?"

Josh groaned and nodded, a grin sliding onto his face as his hand quickened, the feeling of pleasure spreading through his groin as he stared at his busty temptress.

Trudy tossed her hair back, a look of joyful excitement on her face. She slipped one hand down the bed and beneath her body, while the other continued to play with her breasts, teasing and rubbing her nipples. Her eyelids fluttered and her mouth opened in pleasure; Josh assumed her fingers had found their target.

"Jesus Trudy, you're so hot!"

She smiled broadly at him, glanced down at her cleavage and back up at him. "You like my tits don't you. I love that, it always makes me feel so sexy when I can tell someone genuinely lusts over my body. Imagine if I were to slide up the bed and wrap them around your cock, would you like that? Do you want to thrust your beautiful hard cock in between my big tits? Have you thought about that? Dreamt about it maybe?" She paused and reddened. "Tossed off thinking about my breasts?"

"Oh fuck!" He gasped, nodding the answers to all her questions. Josh wasn't sure he wasn't actually dreaming now.

"Have you come thinking about me before Josh?" She bit her lip as her arm moved quicker beneath her, causing her breasts to shake.

"Trudy, I have come thinking of you a thousand times." Josh gasped the words out, as he felt his climax building. "The first time ever I came, I was thinking of you."

Trudy gasped, her eyes wide and bright. "Really, I was your first?"

He nodded; he could feel his orgasm approaching; he tensed his stomach and tried to hold off just a fraction longer, not wanting the moment to end.

"Fuck, that's so fucking sexy!" Trudy hissed the words through clenched teeth. "You're tensing up, you getting close?"

"Yeah, you are gonna make me come again any second!" Josh was surprised at his own words.

"Fuck Josh, me too. Do it, come for me, shoot me a big load. Oh god, oh god, oh god." She panted the words out, and Josh couldn't hold back any longer. His hips lifted from the bed and he slowed his hand, knowing he couldn't do anything to stop his orgasm now, but wanting to make it as impressive as he could for her.

Trudy's eyes went wide and she began to shudder as his first stream of cum erupted, shooting nearly a foot into the air. He let out a grunting cry at the release of pressure as his spunk shot forth. Trudy gasped and straightened up, so he could clearly see the fingers buried in her pussy, as more cum erupted from his cock to land on his stomach.

"God, fuck." Trudy cried out, and bit her lip so hard Josh thought she might bleed. She fell forward onto the bed again and buried her face in the cover, but then instantly jerked her head up again to stare at his cum covered cock.

Josh watched in awe as her arse jerked up and down, her hand bringing her off with a furious intensity. A final spurt of cum shot weakly out, landing on his hand, and he lay their breathing hard, staring down at his slimy cock and Trudy's pretty face just beyond. He had shot his load mere inches away from those mesmerising breasts, that beautiful face, that dirty mouth.

Trudy threw her head back and grinned at him, breathing heavily. "Oh my god, I came so hard, and Jesus, look at you, you're a mess."

Josh chuckled, and reached over for the tissue box.

"Hang on a few moments please." She watched in fascination as globs of his cum ran over his body searching for the easiest route to ground. She sighed heavily and smiled at him, a hint of a blush touching her cheeks, before pushing herself up to stand. "That was umm special."

"Yes," Josh said beginning the clean-up. "Very special indeed."

"You OK?" Trudy asked. "I mean, we didn't break the rules, but maybe that was a little naughty. What do you think?"

"It feels a little like we blurred the lines, but yeah I'm ok. You?"

"I'm good, better than good actually, I feel great. No harm done, just a bit of mutual relief. With a bit of dirty talk." She grinned mischievously.

Josh chuckled, pausing his clean up to stare at her. He couldn't help it. She was still naked and he could look at that body all day.

"I suppose I should cover up," she said reluctantly. "You too." She frowned down at him. "Still?"

He followed her gaze to his still hard cock, and smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, it has a mind of its own."

Trudy shook her head in astonishment; she chuckled. "I really need to have that chat with Nicky."

"Good luck with that," Josh said and laughed.

Trudy grinned. "Oh, I think she and I already have a connection."

He had no idea what that meant, but she was still naked, so he smiled and continued to stare as he grabbed another tissue.

Trudy spun on her heels and headed for the door. Josh had to admit that the rear view was almost as good as the front, almost.

"Tea?" she asked as she stepped across the threshold.

"Umm yes please." Josh was thrown by the normalness of the question. The thought that a minute ago, they had both been in the throes of passion brought on by each other, and now she was casually offering to make him a cup of tea, was just too surreal.

"OK, see you down stairs in a bit." She disappeared from sight, and then reappeared a second later laughing. "Better put something on first," she said and disappeared again, this time in the other direction.

=== === ===

Dean stood in the dark kitchen and sighed with relief as the cool water eased the dryness in his throat. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the silence the lateness of the hour brought to the house. Nothing stirred; the only sound was the gentle hum of the fridge.

There was a soft click and suddenly his world was full of light, despite his eyes still being closed. He spun around, heart pumping and squinted at the sudden invasion of light. Nicky stood in the doorway scowling at him.

"Jesus Nicky, you scared me half to death."

She said nothing as she walked to the fridge and retrieved a bottle of water. Turning on her toes, she made to leave.

Dean frowned. What was going on here? "Nicky?" She didn't respond, heading for the door. He reached out and grasped her lightly by the arm. "Hey, what's up?"

Nicky spun around, wrenching her hand from his grip. Dean was alarmed to see fury and hurt in her eyes. "Don't touch me," she hissed.

"Nicky, what has gotten into you lately?"

Nicky seethed, chewing her lip. "Like you don't know."

"No, I don't."

"I don't believe you. I never thought you'd do this to mum."

"Do what? What have I done? Nicky, what are you talking about?" He was trying to remain calm. He really didn't want to get angry at Nicky, but her behaviour towards him was beyond the pale. "Look, if I have pissed you--"

"I saw you. Yesterday morning in here, when you thought I was out."

"What? I didn't know you came back."

"Well obviously," Nicky said, her voice thick with sarcasm. "Sneaking around while mum was still asleep. So she wouldn't find out. Secrets and lies. Like a typical man."

Dean didn't know what to say. He desperately tried to work out what the issue was as she fought hard to control her breathing, balling her fists and staring daggers at him. What had happened yesterday morning. He had gotten up, made breakfast, which he'd eaten in the kitchen while he browsed the internet on his laptop. Then he left for work. That was all, wasn't it? Maybe she had heard him talking with Megan about the surprise mini-break he was planning to take Beth on. It was a bit sneaky of him, but it didn't really warrant this kind of reaction.

He relaxed and forced a smile onto his face. "OK, busted, yeah I know it's a bit sneaky, but I want to keep it a surprise as long as I can." Far from mollifying Nicky, this seemed to stun her into stuttering silence. "Yeah, it will be a big surprise for her I hope. So I'd really appreciate if you didn't say anything. Is that ok? Can I trust you to keep my secret?"

Nicky blinked at him furiously, mouth flapping open and closed in shock. Her eyes began to glisten; she looked to be on the verge of tears. "You utter pig!" She spat the words out in disgust and turned on her heels, rushing from the kitchen.

"Nicky? Wait, I think you're over reacting." He was talking to himself though. Dean stood in the kitchen, stunned and confused, listening to footsteps on the stairs and the thud of her bedroom door closing. What the hell was going on?

=== === ===

Next time on Langley Circle... As a storm front moves in over Langley, Nicky continues to battle with her perception that her dad is cheating on her mum. To the backdrop of a truly biblical thunderstorm, more secrets are exposed.

Thank you so much for reading. All votes and feedback are greatly appreciated.