Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh was presented with the rear view of her naked body, smooth skin taught and pale pink under the warm glow of his bedroom lights. Her bottom was small, but well rounded, and sat high and pert at the top of her thighs. His breath caught, and he instinctively turned away out of politeness. He spun back to his desk, studying his pencils as he listened to the mattress of his bed compress as she sat down.

After some shuffling, her voice cut through the silence, startling him. "I'm ready for you maestro." The words were playful, and punctuated with a sexy giggle that made him clamp his jaw shut to suppress a groan.

With a deep breath, he spun around and was unable to stifle the gasp this time. There she was, in the same pose as the picture, folded over her legs, her brown hair cascading down over one shoulder to hang loose. Her breasts, those enormous, gorgeous breasts were squashed between her torso and legs, bulging out over her thighs. His mouth went dry, palms began to sweat. She was simply stunning.

"How's this?"

Josh flicked his eyes away nervously. "Great, um yeah, thanks."

"Josh?" Her voice dripped into his ears like warm chocolate.

"Yes?" he said staring at the pad.

"You need to look at my body," she said. "Take a deep breath, head up and just look; that's why I'm doing this. Relax and take your time; get what you need, OK?" Her voice was patient and gentle, and it was doing nothing to focus his thoughts away from his perverted fantasies.

He looked up and instantly fought the urge to look away again. His lips parted as he struggled to keep his gaze in her direction. His eyes flicked spasmodically over her figure, senses overloading at the sudden exciting input. He let out the breath he hadn't realised he had been holding and tried to focus. He began slowly to scan her entire body from top to bottom, trying to see her as a model. It was impossible, utterly impossible. Nicky had said he could look, Trudy had told him to look, heck even his brain was telling him to look, stare, ogle, letch. This was what he had been dreaming about for years, and more besides.

He looked. He gazed, stared, and consumed. He allowed every soft pink inch to slide into his mind, etching the memory of them there, to remain forever. The long graceful curve of her back, subtle ridges of her spine visible in one or two places. Her plump little backside, squashed onto the bed, his bed. Her thighs, firm and smooth, a ski slope descending to the precipice of her knees. A vertical drop, sheer and deadly down her perfect shins, bolstered behind by curving toned calves. Those breasts, large and plentiful, warm and inviting, lounging over her legs like the most exquisite silk pillows. Slender graceful neck, smiling face, and hazel eyes that gleamed and twinkled back at him.

He felt like he had been staring for an hour, and desperately needed to say something. "Beautiful." he breathed the single word out, heavy with awe and desire. He sighed and closed his eyes in shame, what an idiot! A single spoken word had betrayed all his inner carnal desires about her. It revealed him to be drinking in her appearance for his pleasure and not for the intended purpose of posing for his art.

"Thank you." Her response was whispered, shy and honest. He opened his eyes and looked at her blushing face. Time to draw.

Trudy was a perfect model, never once complaining. She sat in silence for long periods seemingly content to do so. Other times she chatted casually, the conversation light and trivial, not requiring too much thought which would have broken his concentration. For Josh's part, after he had fought the urge to stare, he tried to focus and actually put the opportunity to good use. He traced the lines of her form onto his pad, erasing and redrawing parts of his original sketch. The picture soon began to look far more impressive than it had. He worked quickly, becoming more confident as time went on.

"Nicky is lovely," Trudy said after one particularly long gap in the conversation.

The point of Josh's pencil froze mid-stroke, and thoughts of his girlfriend filled his mind, instantly bringing a fresh wave of guilt. "Yes she is; I am very lucky."

"And Bella, well, she is something, isn't she."

Josh grinned at this, "She most certainly is. Feisty as a cat in a bag, but hornier than an adolescent boy." Trudy snorted a laugh and Josh instantly felt embarrassed. "Er I mean--"

"Oh I don't doubt you're right about that; she seems like a real wildcat. You've really struck gold with those two."

Josh smiled; did he detect a hint of pride in her voice? "I certainly did."

"I'm a bit jealous to be honest," Trudy said. "All that exciting sex the three of you seem to be having, but then I suppose it's your time. A perfect opportunity to be sowing your wild oats and having fun." She giggled and flicked her eyes nervously to him.

"I dunno about that," Josh said shyly. "Besides, it's still your time Trudy. Blimey, you must have scores of men throwing themselves at you."

"Well, I wouldn't say scores," she said, pausing for a moment before continuing in a wistful voice, "There have been a few nice men, the occasional woman too." Josh snapped the lead on his pencil in surprise, but quickly grabbed another. "It's been complicated these last few years though."

"I guess I should accept some of the blame for that. Couldn't have been easy dating with a teenager at home to care for."

"Don't be silly, our situation is nobody's fault, least of all yours. You have to play the hand you're dealt, and for a couple of years after your dad died, you needed me, and I don't begrudge you that, one tiny bit."

Josh felt a pang of sadness at the mention of his dad. "You deserve to be happy Trudy." He hesitated for a long moment before adding, "Dad would have wanted that. He was always so devoted to making you happy."

Trudy lifted up fractionally, the pressure easing around her breasts, and turned to look at him affectionately. He could still see a hint of sorrow buried deep in her eyes. "That's very sweet of you to say Josh," she said and relaxed back into her pose.

"It's true; you're still young, gorgeous, and have such a kind heart. Any man would be lucky to call you a friend let alone anything more."

Trudy didn't say anything, but stared at him thoughtfully for a long time. He could feel a strange tension building.

He stared at the drawing in his lap and with a few last flicks of his pencil laid the pad to one side. "OK got it, that's great."

Trudy beamed at him and made to stand but hesitated, suddenly becoming aware of her nakedness. She glanced at the floor. "Could you pass me my robe please?"

"Sure." Josh jumped up, forgetting completely about the trouser-tenting erection that he had been sporting all this time. He quickly bent to grab the robe, holding it open and looking away as Trudy stood and slipped into it, only looking back when he heard the belt being cinched at her waist. "Thank you," he said.

Trudy was still fiddling with her belt, staring down at it. After a while, Josh frowned and tried to see what the problem was. She wasn't looking at the belt after all; she was staring at his lap. "Can I see?"

Josh's eyes bulged. "What?"

Her eyes moved to the pad sitting on his desk. "The drawing."

"Oh yeah, sure." Josh retrieved the picture and passed it to her; He studied her face trying to gage her reaction.

For long moments she stared, her eyes darting across the page. Josh was painfully aware of her closeness and his current state of arousal; she smelt intoxicating, her usual Jasmine fragrance tickling his nostrils seductively.

"It's beautiful, Josh. You have done wonders with my ragged old body." She passed the pad back, chuckling.

"I just drew what I saw," he said with a shrug.

They stood before each other in silence, her eyes locked on his, as he studied her smiling face; their soft breaths were the only sound. He wanted this moment to last forever, so he could always feel this way; however, he also ached for her to leave, so he could relieve his frustration. His mind was full to bursting with images and thoughts of her, and those were what he wanted to be remembering when he climaxed later.

Trudy glanced down at his groin and her breathing quickened. She lingered and Josh began to feel as if they were balancing on a knife-edge. She looked back up, and without a word, parted her gown at the neck displaying her generous cleavage to him. His breath hitched as she continued to pull back the sides of the robe, slowly exposing more creamy smooth skin. As the hems were just about to stray onto her nipples, she halted. Her hands stroked in lazy circuits all over her chest, stroking the delicate exposed skin, and more firmly cupping and squeezing the still covered bulk of her enormous breasts.

Josh tried to speak but his mouth was dry and uncooperative; he could barely breathe. His hands twitched, aching to reach out and touch her. A soft gasp escaped his lips as he noticed the thin material covering her nipples was being warped under the pressure from her hard buds. He looked back to her face, but her eyes were once more fixed on his erection.

"Would you like to touch?" Trudy asked, not taking her eyes from his lap.

"God yes." Josh blurted the words out before he had stopped to think.

Trudy smiled shyly. "You can," she said as her fingers trailed down her cleavage, disappearing amongst whatever hidden delights lay there within.

Josh sagged. "I can't."

Her hands froze. "You don't want to?" There was a fragility in her voice that tugged at Josh's heartstrings.

"Trudy, I want to so badly. Honestly, it's something I've dreamed about for-- well never mind that. But I can't. Nicky said I could look, but not touch."

Her face creased into a smirking frown. "You talked about me, like that?"

Josh gulped. "A little yes. Nicky and Bella both think you are very beautiful and sexy."

Trudy's eyebrows rose in surprise. "And they said you could look?"

Josh shuffled nervously. "If you were showing, then I was free to look, but no touching, not without them here." He closed his eyes and sighed. "I didn't mean-- no wait. Shit!"

She giggled. "OK, I'll remember that; perhaps we need to invite those too around sometime."

"Trudy, look sorry, that all sounded--"

"It's fine, I'm not offended; Far from it in fact. So, looking is ok is it?" She smirked and took a half step back.

"Umm yes, that's what they said."

"Perhaps I might show you something you'd like then. How about this?" Trudy undid the belt and shrugged the gown off her shoulders, it puddling at her feet, and stood before him completely naked.

Josh's mouth fell open as he drank in her beauty.

Her hands returned to her chest, stroking over her skin, starting at her neck and slowly sliding down over the swell of her breasts. Her fingers grazed over her large hard nipples, before cupping the full weight of her breasts and squeezing firmly. Josh groaned and followed the movement of her hands as they slid down over her flat tummy to the wisp of neatly trimmed brown hair between her legs. One hand stayed there covering her sex shyly, as the other hand moved back up to tracing circles around one nipple.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked in a sexy drawl that had Josh's cock twitching.

"Trudy, god you are so sexy."

She smirked cheekily. "How do I measure up to your dreams?"

"So, so, so much better," Josh said, darting his gaze all over her body, trying to imprint the image on his brain.

Trudy frowned. "Not fair though is it."

"No, I guess not." Josh blinked, unable to drag his eyes from her luscious curves. His brain finally kicked in and he snapped his gaze up to her face. "Er wait, what isn't?"

"You get to look. I want to look too." She flicked her eyes to his erection.

Nicky and Bella hadn't said anything about this. Did the rule swing both ways? "Umm, you want--"

"I want to see you Josh, please."

Had he just slipped into an alternate universe? Surely, Trudy wasn't asking to see his cock, and saying please into the bargain? Whatever reality he was currently in, she was naked in it, so it was hardly unreasonable to assume that she had just made that very request.

His fingers trembled as he hooked them into the waist of his trousers. Taking a deep breath, he pushed them and his boxers down to the floor in one motion. Still bent over he tugged them from his feet and then stood back up slowly. A gasp escaped Trudy's lips as he straightened, his erect cock springing up in front of him, pointing up at a steep angle, the likes of which only the young can achieve.

Trudy was beginning to pant soft breaths as she eyed his manhood hungrily; the hand between her legs seemed to be doing less covering and more gentle rubbing now. "Beautiful," she said under her breath, and His chest swelled with pride.

Hesitantly he moved one hand to his groin, curling his fingers around his shaft. Ever so slowly, he drew his foreskin back and forwards a few times, as he gazed at Trudy's voluptuous body.

Trudy licked her lips and blinked rapidly, a warm pinkness rising to her chest. Her hand suddenly stopped and for a moment she didn't move, presumably considering something. Finally, she sighed. "We probably should--"

"Yeah," Josh said, taking up her thought, even though he wasn't sure exactly what it was. Somehow, he knew it was right to agree with her, even though he suspected it would mean the end of whatever was happening here.

Trudy lowered to her knees and he drew breath sharply, thinking for one moment that he may have completely misunderstood her intention. She paused, staring at his throbbing erection, before looking up with a conflicted expression. She reached down and picked up her gown, slowly rising to her feet; Josh let out a loud breath.

She walked to the door, turning back as she reached it. "I'll leave my door open, in case you want to, 'look'," She said and smiled flirtatiously.

He nodded dumbly, his hand still frozen gripping his cock, as she turned away again.

"Shall I close yours?" she asked without looking back.

"No," he said, his throat dry and scratchy. "Leave it open." She nodded, and slipped away.

Josh slumped down onto the chair, his hand still wrapped around his shaft, his balls swollen and full. What exactly was going on in his life right now? He had gone from being almost invisible to the opposite sex, to now having women practically throw themselves at him. He wondered, just for a second, if he might be merely a character in a story.

His heart thumped in his chest and butterflies danced in his stomach. Trudy's insinuation had been very clear to him; she had gone to her bedroom to masturbate, and he was welcome to watch. His cock twitched in his hand; could he actually do that? It felt premeditated now, planned, no longer spontaneous. Was it still within the rules that Nicky had set out? He would still only be looking, but he wasn't sure. He sighed, knowing that what he should do was close the door, get into bed and wank himself to sleep, or at least until he could regain some self-control; three or four loads should do it. In general, that plan didn't sound too bad, he could quite happily spend the next hour or so letting his mind wander as he got himself off, But on the other hand, why let his mind do the work, when a short way down the hall was a beautiful woman who was happy to be watched as she pleasured herself.

Letting go of his aching manhood, he gripped the arms of the chair and hauled himself to his feet. He pulled his t-shirt off and shrugged on his bathrobe. Staring at his bed for a long moment, he turned and headed into the hallway.

Creeping along on tiptoe, he felt like a burglar. He didn't need to sneak around, she knew he was there, and that he was more than likely going to watch her, but it just seemed like the right thing to do. Perhaps she still needed there to be some element of detachment, so she wouldn't feel violated, or that he wouldn't feel like a pervert. He wasn't sure he didn't actually feel a bit like that anyway as he took slow soft steps down the hall, his cock poking out of the front of his robe.

Soft moans reached his ears as he drew closer to Trudy's room; a pale yellow light was leaking into the hall through the open door. As he edged closer, he began to hear something else, a low buzzing sound. That could really only mean one thing, and he hoped he was right.

As he shuffled into the light of the doorway, he stopped dead, his heart lurching into his mouth as he took in the glorious sight before him. Trudy was reclining on her bed, head propped up by three pillows, her knees bent slightly, legs spread wide. She was naked, the dim light causing shadows to dance over her generous curves. Her eyes were closed, head tilted back, and her hands were busy; one grasped her breast firmly, kneading and caressing the soft flesh, whilst the other was between her legs. He couldn't see what she was doing as her knee was blocking the view, but judging by the way the buzzing was getting louder and softer in a steady rhythm, he had a pretty good idea. He craned his neck, but couldn't make out more than her wrist as it moved steadily back and forth.

His hand went instinctively to his erection, and he began stroking slowly as a drop of precum formed on his tip. His cock was painfully hard; it had been that way for what felt like hours now. He squeezed his balls with his other hand, a gasp of pleasure escaping his lips, and Trudy's eyes fluttered open to stare directly at him.

They froze, hands in stasis, lips parted, neither making a sound. Only the soft buzzing continued and as the moment stretched, the sound seemed to become louder, consuming his senses. She smiled at him, and he puffed out a groaning sigh as his hand began stroking again.

Trudy's eyes filled with lust as she flicked her gaze down to his cock, her hands resuming their pleasurable endeavours. She dropped the leg closest to him, allowing him to see everything; the neat trimmed tuft of brown pubic hair glistening with her wetness, the slender cream coloured vibrator that was protruding from her sex, and the lips of her labia clinging around it like a lover's embrace.

Josh moved his hand faster, keeping his strokes long and firm, being careful not to obstruct her view. He grunted with each pleasurable sensation as he ravished her body with his eyes. Her mouth fell open, short gasps coming forth as the hand holding the vibrator changed grip, so she could rub her clitoris with her thumb as she made love to the thrumming cock.

Blood pumped through his veins and heat rose to his face. A tingling sensation began in his balls; his orgasm was approaching. So soon; too soon. Panic filled him; he couldn't just shoot here, not on the carpet. He had no tissues, nothing he could use.

He grunted in frustration, and Trudy moaned, mistaking his utterance for arousal. He searched around frantically for something, anything. His gaze fell on a pile of laundry by the door, and he grabbed the first thing on top just as he felt his balls tighten. His eyes went wide and he rose on his toes as he stared at Trudy writhing on the bed, eyes fixed on him. He held the snatched garment beneath his cock just as the first thick rope of spunk erupted into the material. He groaned as another stream shot out, and another. He brought the garment into contact with his skin, wrapping it around his throbbing shaft as he shot more cum into it. It felt smooth, soft and deliciously cool against his hot skin. He never once took his eyes from Trudy, and she continued to stare hungrily back at him, her hand jerking rapidly between her thighs. He glanced down and saw that he was holding a pair of black silk knickers; he instantly blushed furiously, the heat threatening to make his head burst into flames.