Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His nostrils tingled with the smell of her perfume as he got up close. "This is a replica and not meant to be entirely authentic. The panels that hang down from the waistband here are only mildly stiffened leather, where as originally they would have been thicker, more rigid and ultimately a lot heavier. Sometimes they even had metal panels instead of leather; god knows how they managed to move in those things, but the extra weight was the price you paid for protecting the family jewels I guess." As he worked fixing the buckles at her waist, his fingers brushed her smooth skin at the base of her spine and she shivered.

"I see what the skirt beneath is for now," Trudy said. "The hardened leather might protect me from arrows and spears, but it sure as hell won't stop people getting an eyeful of my battleground."

Josh burst out laughing. "No it certainly wouldn't; the roman's used to wear knee-length tunics to cover their 'weapons'."

Trudy giggled, and shuffled over to the mirror. "It's still got a bit of weight to it, even though its only leather."

"You get used to it."

"You've worn this?"

"Sure, lots of times; during my LARPing sessions."

"Looks pretty good," Trudy studied her reflection as she turned this way and that. "I look like a bad-ass bitch; it kind of reminds me of Xena warrior."

Josh blushed. "Yeah."

Trudy smirked at him. "Is that what you were aiming for?" She put a hand on her hip. "Wait, is this some kind of fantasy fulfilment for you?"

Josh froze, his eyes flying wide in panic and Trudy burst out laughing.

"I'm just teasing," she said turning back to the mirror to strike a few sassy poses. Their eyes met in the glass. "Even if it is, I'm ok with that." She winked.

"Heh." Josh chuckled nervously. "Ok, hold your wrists out." She did so and he buckled on two leather bracers that stretched from her slim wrists to mid-forearm. She remained quiet as he fastened them in place; when he was finished, he looked up to find her gazing at him excitedly. Time seemed to slow down as He fell into her wide hazel eyes; his pulse quickened and his seemingly permanent erection throbbed with desire, as her fingers brushed against his wrist.

Prince Charming rolled round for the second run of wailing cries, and Trudy grinned. She turned back to the mirror and performed the iconic arm moves to the thumping drumbeat, crossing her arms in front of her face in an X pose.

'Silk or leather.'

'Fur or feather.'

'Respect yourself.'

'And all of those around you.'

She began mimicking the strutting steps on the spot, causing her thigh muscles to tense and ripple in a way that had Josh adjusting his bulge once more. As his eyes ran up and down her shapely legs, he frowned. "Mind if I look in your wardrobe for suitable footwear?"

"Sure, boots are all on the right."

As Trudy continued to sing, Josh knelt down and waded through the sea of shoes to get to the boots. He froze when he saw an enormous pair of gleaming black leather boots that must have reached up to her thighs. His dick twitched as he reached out and gently stroked the leather; it was cool and smooth as silk.

"Find anything?" Trudy's muffled voice brought him out of his daydream.

He pushed the extraordinary boots to one side, and sifted through the many others; there were red ankle boots, white leather calf boots, and even a pair of faded Doc Martens. He smiled broadly when he found a pair of brown suede boots with a blocky low heel that looked like they would reach to just below the knee. He turned them over in his hand, and almost whooped in delight when he found that they fastened at the back with laces.

"Let's try these," Josh said, extracting himself from the wardrobe.

Trudy smiled broadly. "Aww I love those boots, not worn them for years. I hope they still fit."

"Let's find out," Josh said and then affected a polite shop assistant manner. "If the fearless warrior would like to take a seat, I will fit them for her."

"Why thank you," she replied, plonking down onto the dressing table stool.

Josh knelt in front of her. Neither of them spoke, the tension building between them, as he slipped the boots onto her feet and pulled them into place. He ran his fingers over the suede covering one slender ankle, and slid his hand all the way up to the top of the boot, allowing his fingers to touch the warm skin just below her knee briefly. He reached around to tighten the laces, pressing his cheek to her thigh as he did so. A blend of her perfume and something a little muskier reached his nose and he inhaled deeply, drinking in her scent; he heard Trudy draw her breath in sharply. He paused a moment before repeating the whole delicious process again with the other boot.

When he was done, he gazed up at her; she was staring fixedly down at him a wry smile curling the corners of her mouth. She shifted on the seat and peered down at her feet. "They still fit great, and they look fantastic." She shuffled her feet excitedly. "I'm starting to look like a true warrior."

"Yep, you look bloody sensational, even if I do say so myself," Josh said, and leaned forward to push himself back up to his feet. As he did so, he got a clear view up her skirt; he gasped as he saw nothing but smooth creamy skin all the way to the neat tuft of hair at the top of her thighs. "Shit, you're not--"

"You didn't tell me to put any knickers on, so I didn't." She slowly spread her legs, affording him an even better view of her pussy; her pale pink labia clearly visible, peeking through wispy dark curls damp with her arousal.

A wave of her scent caught Josh full in the face and his mouth went dry, his cock stiffened and he groaned. He eventually tore his gaze from her and looked up into her beaming face. "You might want to wear underwear to the party," he said as he stood, holding a hand out to help her to her feet.

"We'll see," she said giggling as she strode past him back to the mirror. She squealed with delight, clapping her hands and bouncing on her toes. "This looks brilliant." She crossed her arms in front of her, touching the wrist bracers in an x pose, and threw a sultry, "Don't fuck with me" look into the mirror.

"You like?" Josh asked.

"I love it. I look seriously bad-ass, and damn right sexy too."

"Yes you do," Josh said. "We're not done yet though." He retrieved another item from the bed. He walked behind her and slipped the long cloak onto her shoulders. It was made from an extremely tight weave of black wool with a red velvet lining.

"Oh my god, this is gorgeous," Trudy said running her hand over the cloak.

Josh adjusted the cloak on her shoulders, and then reached around to tie the red cord at her neck. The cloak now completely covered her body, hanging down to her calves.

"I look amazing in this." She paused, tilting her head to one side, smirking at him. "You don't think it covers all the best bits, do you?"

"Ah, that's the truly wonderful thing about the cloak," Josh said pulling up the loose hood." You can either choose to be covered and mysterious, or if the mood takes you, you can reveal a little more." Josh reached around her, running his fingers down the hemmed edges of the cloak from her neck until he reached her chest, where he pulled apart the two sides. The cloak remained tied at her neck, but her ample breasts were now acting as buffers, holding back the bunched up bulk of the garment to her sides, exposing all her "best bits" to the mirror once more.

Trudy grinned broadly, as she cycled through a series of poses admiring the outfit, and assessing the practicality of going to a party wearing it.

"Sitting down is a bit of a challenge," Josh said. "You have to make sure you get things in place first otherwise you can end up with one of the leather panels sideways up your crack. Not comfortable!"

Trudy giggled but said nothing.

"Er, would you mind if I took a few pictures?"

Trudy turned to face him, raising an eyebrow. "Depends what you intend to do with them."

"Well, I'd like to maybe do a couple of sketches based on them, and also I thought it might be kind of cheeky to send one to Bella."

Trudy's eyes widened. "Oh?"

"She's a big Xena fan, and I think she'd get a kick out of seeing the costume, especially as you look so great in it."

Trudy pursed her lips, shifting her gaze to the side. "Would you do anything else with them?" she asked a smirk spreading across her face.

Josh blushed furiously; he knew exactly what she meant. What should he do? Lie and tell her no, or be truthful and confess that he would love to have a few pictures of her dressed like this for the wank bank. As much as it scared the crap out of him, he decided honesty was the best policy. "I'd like to have a couple for er, my own personal use, if that's ok?" He shifted uncomfortably as she stared at him, her expression now unreadable.

After a few moments, she grinned. "Sure; I like the idea of you looking at pictures of me."

Josh couldn't stop the grin splitting his face in two, as he retrieved his phone and took some pictures of her switching through a selection of poses, looking ferocious, sultry, and just damn right sexy.

After a few minutes, she paused and turned to him. "These next ones are just for you, ok?"

Josh Nodded dumbly, watching in amazement as she turned the heat up on her posing, accompanied by the intro of Kraftwerk's "The model" coming from the speakers.

Trudy giggled, but Josh was too excited snapping pictures to notice the song. She sang along as she struck a different pose for each line.

'She's a model and she's looking good.'

Trudy opened the cloak and stood tall with her back to the wardrobe, thrusting her chest out, and wove one hand beneath the panels of the battle skirt, dipping it between her spread legs. CLICK-CLICK!

'I'd like to take her home, that's understood.'

She threw the hood off and bent forward at the waste, pulling her braid around to clamp it between her teeth as she grabbed her breasts and pushed them towards the camera. CLICK-CLICK!

'She plays hard to get, she smiles from time to time.'

She bent over the dressing table stool and flipped the cloak up onto her back; she parted the leather panels and dragged her short skirt up exposing her luscious arse to Josh. She leaned forward, looked back at him and twitched a wry smile onto her lips. CLICK-CLICK!

'It only takes a camera to change her mind.'

Trudy lowered to the floor, rolling onto her back; she sprawled out on the opened cloak, brought her knees up, spread her legs wide and ran her fingers through the tuft of hair just above her pussy. CLICK-CLICK!

As the song moved to the instrumental chorus, Trudy sat up, grinning, a warm pink flush spreading over her face and neck. She made herself semi respectable again and stood up.

Josh stared down at the enormous tent in the front of his trousers, considered attempting to hide it, but instead just shrugged and reached down to give his cock a pleasurable squeeze.

"I take it you liked those poses?" Trudy asked.

Josh guffawed. "Um yeah, you could say that."

"Well don't be sending any of those ones to Nicky and Bella; at least not just yet."

Josh blinked. Not yet?

"How tight or loose do you think the laces on the front should be?" Trudy asked, fiddling with her top in front of the mirror.

"I suppose that depends on what look you are aiming for." Josh moved to stand in front of her, his pulse quickening as he examined the laces and her impressive cleavage.

"This is good for starters I reckon," Trudy said. "It doesn't show too much skin and keeps everything nice and tight in place."

"Sure," Josh said and grinned.

"What about later if it gets hot, or I'm trying to get someone's attention?"

Josh raised an eyebrow. "Well, you'd probably want to undo the bow at the top and maybe loosen it a bit."

"Show me," Trudy said, not taking her eyes from his.

Josh lightly grasped the two ends of the cord, His fingers brushing the bulging swell of her breasts. He hesitated as he noticed his fingers begin to tremble. He pulled the cord and the bow slowly came undone, the tension her generous chest was creating forcing the first couple of lace loops to loosen. "Like this," He said, his fingers holding the cord gently.

"Not bad, it certainly takes the pressure off a bit, but I think I might really like this one guy, and want to let him see more."

Josh unthreaded the cord back through the first two holes in the bodice, the sides spreading as the tension went out of the cord. He moaned softly as more of her breasts were exposed. "Lucky guy," he said, his voice hoarse.

Trudy pulled the cloak across her chest and smiled at him, a wicked glint in her eye. "I have thought of another use for the cloak."

"Oh yes?"

"I think if this man and I were on the dance floor, and he really fancied me, then he could slip a hand beneath it and feel me up as we danced."

Josh licked his dry lips and swallowed. Letting go of the cord, he placed the fingertips of one hand on the thin strip of bare skin near her belly button, and received a jolt of excitement as she shuddered from his touch. Trudy sighed and stared at him, eyes wide with anticipation. He slid his hand under the cloak and upwards, gliding over the material of the bustiere until he felt the swell of one large mound. He closed his eyes and stroked the palm of his hand up to cup her breast, letting out a gasped breath of pleasure. She felt massive in his hand, soft but firm at the same time. A surge of intense arousal went through him as he finally realised one of his longest held fantasies. His hand squeezed slowly, her flesh moulding to his touch; He hefted gently, his cock twitching at the weight of her breast. His thumb brushed up and found the hard rigid bud of her nipple, creating a tactile dimple in the material of the bodice, and he dragged his thumb back and forth over it.

"Mmm, that feels nice," Trudy said, moaning softly.

Josh opened his eyes and stared into hers. "It does. I can't believe I am actually touching you."

Thin frown lines formed on her brow; his heart sank. He dropped his hand to his side, feeling uncertain and nervous. "What? Did I do something wrong?"

"No no, nothing like that," Trudy said, twitching her lips up into a comforting smile. "It's just... Are you ok with doing this?"

Josh blushed and averted his eyes.

"What happened to the rules?" she asked, and then seemed to come to a realisation. "Wait, did Nicky say it was OK?"

Josh nodded without looking back at her. It felt a bit strange now that she said it.

"She told me the same thing too."

Josh flicked his eyes back to look at her. "What?"

Now it was Trudy's turn to blush. "We umm, had a little chat earlier, and she said it was ok with her if I wanted to let you have a feel."

Josh frowned. "Really? You spoke to her?"

Trudy nodded. "It's starting to feel like we are both being played here. I think your girlfriend is on a bit of a power trip."

"Yeah, it seems she is. Does that bother you?"

"A little, but only because she is playing both sides. I don't mind being manipulated and controlled in certain circumstances, that much should be clear from my previous lifestyle choices."

Josh blinked and nodded.

"She's messing with your head a bit though," Trudy said. "How does that make you feel?"

Josh moved to the bed, feeling a sudden need to sit down. As the song ended, mixing into the next, "Temptation" by Heaven 17, he gave her question a good deal of thought before answering. "Honestly, I think I am the same. It niggles me a little that she spoke to you behind my back, but on the other hand I get the feeling that she might be working up to something bigger, which ultimately could be good." He looked away, his heart racing.

"Bigger?"

"Yeah, I reckon her and Bella are trying to encourage you and me to umm, well you know."

"Yeah, I think so too," Trudy said, sinking down to sit on the floor in front of him. "I have some complicated feelings about that Josh." She nervously fiddled with the cord on her bustiere.

"Yeah, me too," he said, glumly staring down at the floor.

"If there were no complications," she said. Josh winced, as he knew where this was going. "Would you want to?"

Josh felt the prick of tears, but he blinked them back and locked eyes with her. "In a heartbeat." He spoke earnestly, trying to keep the emotions from overwhelming him.

Trudy pursed her lips as they began to tremble. "Me too," she said. "It scares me how much I want to be your lover."

Josh gulped, a fire igniting in his body. She wanted him. Never, not even in his wildest dreams had he ever imagined she would.

"But there are complications," she said, her voice catching. They stared at each other in silence as the song continued to play.

'All I desire, temptation.'

'Keep climbing higher and higher, temptation.'

Josh let out a burst of built up emotion as a half laugh, half sob. "Man, these fucking songs."

Trudy shook her head in disbelief. "You couldn't have written this," she said with a chuckle.

Josh reached out and took her hand in his. He didn't want to stop feeling the way he did about her, that just felt like denial.

"So what do we do?" she asked.

That was a good question. Josh studied her smiling face, nervous, hopeful, and vulnerable; she was waiting for him to take control.

'Trouble is coming.'

'It's just the high cost of loving.'

'You can take it or leave it.'

'But you better believe it.'

Josh gazed at the adorable creature seated at his feet, so achingly beautiful; this woman was almost twice his age, had raised him as her son for ten years, and now she wanted him. He shook his head clearing the muddle of thoughts; it was too much to find an answer right now. He knew one thing though; take it or leave it, he desperately wanted to believe it.

"I don't know ultimately what we are going to do, it feels like that question is too big for right now," he said, and she nodded solemnly up at him. "But I don't want to deny what I feel, and I don't want you to either. I think we should play along for now, but maybe try and even the balance of power if we can."

A smile slowly formed on her face, spreading up from her lips to her eyes. He knew she agreed even before she said anything. "Ooh, I like the sound of that. Play along? Where do you think this is heading?"

"I actually think their working a bigger scheme to get all of us together. You, me, Nicky and Bella. How does that make you feel?"

"Honestly?" Trudy paused. "Wet with anticipation and frustrated as hell that it isn't happening right here, right now."

"Jesus," Josh mumbled the word amidst a moan, watching her chest heave as she breathed excitedly. He hesitated for a second and then forced his doubts down; it was time to be the boss.

Reaching down, he stroked her chin with his thumb, staring into her eyes hungrily; her pupils dilated and her lips parted a fraction. He dropped his hand down slowly untying the cloak, letting it fall from her shoulders. He trailed one finger down from her neck, over the swell of her breast to where her nipple was pushing out the material of her top. She closed her eyes, sighing as he gently drew circles around the small bump.

"Stand up," he said.

Her eyes fluttered open, and without hesitation, she did as he asked.

"Turn around." Josh undid the buckles holding the battle skirt in place, and drew it from her body, placing it next to him on the bed. He smoothed the back of her skirt over her curvy bottom, and gently urged her to face front again.

"How to we alter the balance of control?" Trudy asked in a voice that was barely more than a whisper.

Josh tried to think about that, but it wasn't easy with her cleavage so close in front of his face; he could even smell her skin, lightly fragrant with a trace of perspiration. All he had to do was reach out, and then he would be able to feel her too. A thought suddenly occurred to him, distracting him entirely from the wonderful view.