Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trudy noticed the change in his body language. "What is it?"

Josh fumbled in his pocket for his phone, having to adjust his erection out of the way in the process. "I just want to double-check the wording of the text Nicky sent me." He began scrolling through his messages. "Ah, here it is. 'If you get lucky enough for clothes to come off tonight, then I wouldn't be upset if you managed to have a feel of those sensational boobs.'"

"Sensational huh?" Trudy said with a grin. "Well that's very flattering."

Josh tossed his phone aside grinning. He reached up and, without a word, slowly drew the straps of Trudy's bustiere down over her shoulders. Next, he loosened the rest of the cord through the loops and pulled the cups of the garment down, his eyes widening in excitement as her magnificent breasts were fully exposed.

"I like where this is going. It feels like you are in charge." Trudy straightened her back thrusting her chest out towards him.

"Nicky said I could have a feel," Josh said simply. "She didn't say I had to use my hands." He leaned forward and pressed his lips softly to the hard pink nipple of her left breast, making Trudy moan and grasp the back of his head.

Josh gasped and buried his face in the soft smooth flesh. His cock throbbed as he allowed his lips to drag over the warm skin, sending jolts of lust surging through him. The nipple bumped his lips and he drew it between them, sucking gently.

"Yes, suck it. Harder." She whispered in pleasure as Josh increased the pressure. "Oh god, Like that." She moaned as she cradled his head to her breast.

Josh eagerly cupped her other breast, splaying his fingers wide attempting to cover as much of her as he could; closing his fingers together he lovingly squeezed as he continued to suckle at the rubbery nipple in his mouth, flicking the sensitive bud with his tongue. He placed his cheek to her breast and squashed them together, feeling her warm flesh all over his face. He switched his mouth to her other nipple, flicking it with his tongue before lightly clasping it between his teeth. Trudy gasped and moaned at the attention. Fingers wove into his hair, gently stroking and pressing him to her chest.

Josh's breathing quickened, his arousal building; he was finally realising a dream that he had experienced too many times to count; Feeling her naked skin against his was an almost overwhelming sensation. Her breasts were all that he had hoped they would be, and so much more. He sucked the nipple, flicking the firm erect bud with his tongue, then switched to the other, doing the same. Back and forth he went, as Trudy gasped and moaned above him.

"That feels so good. You really love my tits, don't you."

Josh looked up at her, letting her nipple pop from his mouth. "You have no idea," he said. "You're going to have to tell me when to stop, because I could probably do this all night."

Trudy giggled. "In that case, let's get comfortable." She peeled the bodice off, dropping it to the floor, then spun around, bent at the waist and wriggled her skirt down, exposing her bottom to Josh's hungry gaze.

Josh quickly tugged his t-shirt off, and pushed his trousers and boxers to the floor; his cock sprung up hard and erect. He stared lustfully at Trudy's pert backside as she twisted to look back at him, her heavy breasts hanging from her body. She parted her legs and reached a hand back through to run a finger provocatively through her sex. A long groan rumbled from Josh's throat as he wrapped his fingers around his shaft, feeling the rhythmic throbbing as his blood pumped around it.

Trudy reached down to unlace one boot. "No, leave them," Josh said.

She turned to face him. "You want me to leave my boots on?"

"Oh fuck yeah, and the bracers." He stared wide eyed at the gorgeous woman standing before him wearing nothing but the leather bracers and suede boots.

Trudy grinned, "You're the boss," She said with a shrug.

Josh growled at the sensation of lust that shot through him, causing Trudy's eyes to widen. "You like being the boss of me?"

Josh was blushing furiously and feeling equal parts embarrassed and shy, but these emotions were underpinned by a growing sense of power. "Yes, I do."

Trudy eyed his cock with desire. She licked her lips. "Good to know." She looked back up, right into Josh's penetrating stare; she flushed and turned her face away.

Josh took her hands in his, pulling her closer to him. "Step up on the bed."

Trudy carefully stepped up, placing one booted foot either side of his legs. This brought her pussy inches away from his face, and a heady musky aroma filled his nostrils.

"Squat down on my legs," he said, and after only a moment's pause, she began to lower herself down.

As she got closer to his cock, she groaned in frustration. "Fuck, this is tempting."

'Step by step, day by day.'

'Every second counts, I can't break away.'

'Keep us from temptation.'

'Keep us from temptation.'

'Keep us from temptation.'

'Lead us not into temptation.'

Trudy moaned. "I want to sink down onto your cock right now."

Josh shuddered at the thought. "But you won't."

"Won't I?" Trudy said with a whimper. "Because Nicky says we can't?"

"No, because I say."

Trudy stared at him for a long moment and then nodded. She lowered down to sit on his legs; his cock was still agonisingly close to her.

Josh leaned forward immediately, burying his face into her soft pillowy breasts. She threw her head back in pleasure as his mouth latched quickly onto one nipple, sucking and nibbling.

"Oh Josh, that's good." She placed a hand behind his head, guiding him.

He thrust his face into her cleavage, and Trudy giggled, shaking her chest proudly. He felt like he was in heaven, his cheeks being battered by her enormous soft tits.

Trudy reached down with one hand, spreading her labia to slip a finger in to rub gently at her clitoris. She moaned, shutting her eyes in pleasure as she drew slow lazy circles. Josh stroked the suede material of her boots with one hand and fisted his cock with the other. Their hands were so close, each pleasuring themselves, when really they both desperately wanted to touch one another.

Barely noticed by either of them, the song changed once more, a lingering synth tone accompanied by the warbling voice of Holly Johnson, which was then joined by a stabbing synth and drum beat, as Frankie advised them to "Relax".

"Oh god, Trudy, I gotta stop."

"No, don't stop," Trudy said with a groan as she slipped one finger into her pussy.

"I'm close," Josh said in exasperation.

'Relax, don't do it.'

'When you want to go do it.'

'Relax, don't do it.'

'When you want to come.'

"Do it Josh," Trudy said through her panting breaths. "I'll jump off when you do." She pulled his head back to her tits and urged him on.

He squeezed the base of his shaft, dipping a finger down to rub his balls as he felt the orgasm approach. He pumped his foreskin up and down in long hard strokes, and leant back.

Trudy stared down at him fixedly, her mouth open, as gasped breaths of excited arousal puffed out. "Come for me." She whispered.

That was the straw that broke the camel's back. With a loud, pressure releasing grunt, a jet of cum shot forcefully from his cock. Far from jumping off though, Trudy stayed exactly where she was, pumping her finger in and out of her cunt, staring lustfully at him. His spunk splattered onto her breasts and tummy, and she squealed with a mixture of delight and desire. He grunted and moaned as more streaks of cum shot out, landing on his thighs.

Trudy pulled her finger out and strummed at her clit, panting heavily as Josh thrust his hips up, shooting streams of sticky cum over her. As the last spasm gripped his body, he slumped down, panting heavily and gripping his twitching dick tightly. He stared at Trudy in fascination as she ran a finger through a smear of cum, and pushed it back inside her with a gasp.

She grinned cheekily. "Oh my, what a big load."

"Thought you were gonna jump up," Josh said, trying to get his breath back.

"Yeah, I thought about it, but then I didn't," Trudy said pouting her lips and fluttering her eyelashes at him. "Oops."

Josh chuckled, shaking his head. "Naughty, naughty."

Trudy carefully stood up and lowered to the carpet, laying back in front of him with her legs spread wide, her fingers resuming their pleasurable ministrations.

Josh stood, placing his legs astride her torso, gazing down at her. She looked so beautiful, naked save for the boots and bracers, her breasts shuddering as her fingers dipped in and out of her pussy; her eyes were wide, staring up at him, mouth agape panting heavily. He felt an immense surge of power as he stood over her, gripping his still hard cock, a thread like trail of cum hanging from the tip. He slowly stroked it, sliding the foreskin forward, dislodging the errant string of cum.

Trudy gasped at the cum-string and quickly leaned forward to catch it in her mouth. Josh groaned as he watched the thing streak of his jiz slowly coil on her tongue before she closed her mouth and swallowed.

"Fuck, that was hot." Josh groaned as the excitement rose in him again. The uniqueness of his recuperation rate was well known to him now, and as he felt pride and desire rise in him, he wanted to come for her again, with her this time.

Trudy smiled and licked her lips. "Yummy."

She closed her eyes in pleasure and Josh craned his neck around to see that she had inserted a second finger and was now flicking at her clit with her thumb too. God, that was fucking sexy; his need building ever greater in him, his hand jacked harder along his shaft, the sensation of his balls swinging between his legs as he did so was a new one for him, and it wasn't without its pleasures. He looked back down at her face and noticed her eyes were open and glued to his hand as it pistoned up and down his shaft.

"Can you come for me again?" she asked in between panting breaths.

"Yes," he said, and again felt a surge of power as she actually shivered with pleasure at is response.

"Oh fuck, you don't know how horny that makes me feel. I'm so close."

"You will not come until I say you can," Josh said and immediately flushed at what an outrageous thing it was for him to say; who was he to tell her to withhold her orgasm.

Trudy whined in protest, her body visibly tensing. "Fuck, yes."

Josh grunted and stroked his cock faster; he knew he wasn't far off too. "Not yet Trudy."

"OK Josh," she said with a frustrated moan. "Fuckfuckfuck need to come."

'Relax, don't do it.'

'When you want to suck it, chew it.'

'Relax, don't do it.'

'When you want to come.'

Josh felt his balls begin to tighten, power being the most amazing aphrodisiac.

"Oh god, please, Josh."

"Not yet," Josh said, squatting down to rub the tip of his cock over one erect nipple. He felt a surge of arousal as his sensitive head met her flesh, and he jerked harder, now eager to reach his own climax as well. He Switched to her other breast and then, unable to resist, briefly shoved his shaft in between her tits, which were being squashed together by her arms as she reached down to finger herself. It was so good, her massive tits swallowing him, his balls resting on the bottom of her rib cage. The muscles in his thighs were straining and protesting though, so he stood as his climax rose within him.

Trudy whined beneath him, fingers thrashing in and out of her cunt, back arching, brow furrowed, desperate to come, but waiting for him to allow it.

"Now, come for me now Trudy." The instant he spoke, she cried out in relief, her legs bucking as her climax erupted.

His stomach muscles tensed and he staggered as he came, spunk flying from his cock onto Trudy, splattering over her face and neck. He pumped his shaft, grunting as more cum dripped onto her tits as they wobbled wildly, her body shaking through her orgasm. His own legs began to shake as he shot the last of his cum over her, her own climax gradually abating.

Josh stumbled back and to the side, flopping down on his arse, staring at her in joyful disbelief.

She smiled broadly back at him. "Holy shit, you made a total mess of me." She giggled as she glanced down at her glistening body.

Josh grinned over at her. "Yes I did. That was a bit naughty, but fun."

"Naughty. Yeah, I imagine some of this will have to remain between us for the moment. I'm not sure when Nicky said 'feel', she meant 'shoot your cum all over me'."

Josh chuckled, but inwardly he experienced a pang of guilt. He'd gone a bit too far, hadn't he? "I look at it like this," he said, still breathing hard. "She wants us all to get together, and I do too, soon; I am hoping this weekend."

Trudy's eyes widened as an expression of nervous excitement crossed her face. "Oh wow, that would be"--she giggled--"scary."

"Yeah," Josh said. "So this was maybe just a pre-emptive preview. I did get a feel of your boobs, but maybe we don't disclose the whole spraying cum over you thing, at least not yet."

"I agree," Trudy said with a nod, "fuck that felt good though. I absolutely adore getting messy."

"It was hot," Josh said, climbing to his feet and retrieving a tissue box from the dressing table, turning the music off as he did so. "I'm not even gonna comment on that last song; that playlist was batshit spooky."

Trudy laughed. "Yep."

Josh knelt down and taking a handful of tissues, began to gently clean her body.

"Here, I can--"

"Nope, I made the mess, I'll clean it. Besides, I'm enjoying it."

Trudy smiled. "Then be my guest."

Josh spent long minutes using the tissues to clean every drop of his cum that he could find, and after, he continued pretending to find more and more, just so he could carry on gently stroking her smooth skin.

"Mmm, that feels very relaxing; I could almost fall asleep with you doing that."

"Hopefully one day you will. It's strange," He said furrowing his brow.

"Hmm?" Trudy responded dreamily as she lounged on the carpet, luxuriating under his touch, the tissue gliding gently over her breasts for what seemed like the hundredth delicious time.

"We have seen each other naked, made each other come, but what I really want to do most right now, is just kiss you."

Trudy opened her eyes and stared at him fondly. "That would be very nice, yeah."

He sighed. "Guess we need to be patient."

"Yes"--Trudy matched his sigh with one of her own--"but it will be even more special when we do." She stroked his arm.

"It's very late, I better get to bed."

Trudy giggled. "Well, you run along and get into bed; I'll finish tidying up here, and then come and tuck you in."

Josh burst out laughing. "I'm not ten years old anymore you know," he said climbing to his feet and turning to leave.

Trudy lay back and watched him go, a troubled expression creeping onto her face.

.........

Josh was almost asleep when he heard his door open, a triangle of light streaking into his room. He watched through lidded eyes as Trudy slowly walked in, trying to be quiet as she approached his bed. He snapped his eyes closed and pretended to be asleep.

The sheets shifted as he felt them tighten around him, and then his nostrils tingled, as her scent filled his nose a second before her soft moist lips touched his in a brief sensual kiss. He let out a soft sigh and was about to respond, when she pulled away, breaking the kiss.

"Sweet dreams," she whispered.

After a few seconds, he risked opening one eye, and was just in time to see the naked form of Trudy slip through the door, before the room was once more plunged into darkness.

=== === ===

Dean stood in the hall, face burning, stomach churning, trying to decide what to do. He eyed the front door for a long moment before finally walking into the lounge, heading for the drink's cabinet. He stood frozen, his mind numb, his hands unable to complete the simple task of pouring a drink. He reached out and found his hands shaking violently, snatching for a glass; he fumbled it, sending it tumbling to the carpet. He crouched as a great swell of emotion burst from him; the sting of tears pricked his eyes, but he snarled them back with a flash of anger as he pounded one fist on the floor next to the glass.

A slender arm reached past him and retrieved the glass; he stared at it numbly as it disappeared from his view. He was vaguely aware of the sound of clinking bottles and pouring liquid, before Hands grasped his arm and tugged ineffectually, attempting to pull him to his feet. He blinked and cooperated, allowing himself to be pulled onto the sofa. Hands pressed a glass between his, and nudged it up to his mouth. He drank, the amber liquid burning his throat as he gulped it down. He drained the glass, gasping at the ferocity of the alcohol, but relished the effect it had on his senses; he slowly became aware again of the world around him. The glass was taken and quickly replaced, refilled.

"Sip this one," The voice said.

Dean stared up from his glass into Bella's twinkling emerald eyes; they were wide and full of compassion and concern. He imagined himself diving into them and disappearing into the cool ocean of their depths, washing away all his cares and worries as he did so.

"Take your time. Slow Breaths, and let the moment pass. Then we'll talk." Her slender fingers stroked his bare arm, easing some of the tension. He allowed the heat of the scotch and the comfort of her delicate touch to slowly temper his raging emotions.

"B-b-but--"

"Hush Dean," Bella said. "Breathe, Take another sip and breathe."

He did as he was directed; glad to have simple and uncomplicated tasks to focus on.

"Put aside the emotions for a moment, they are overwhelming you."

Dean choked a shocked exclamation and Bella nudge the glass to his lips again. He sipped and sighed as the liquid sank through him. His mind was getting soft, whether from the alcohol, shock or Bella's soothing words; he wasn't sure, most probably a combination of all three.

"You have questions. When you are ready, ask me, and I will answer. Then we shall deal with the emotions."

"What has any of this got to do with you?" The words came out harsher than he had expected, and he saw a hurt expression flash briefly across Bella's face, before it was replaced once more by a calm reassuring smile. "Sorry," he said.

"It's OK," Bella said. "At this moment, I am a person who knows most, if not all, of the answers to your questions. Aside from that, I am entirely focused on keeping my girl safe and happy; that at least is something I think we are in agreement on."

Dean stared at her for a long moment, then nodded. "Did I see what I think?"

"You saw your wife, Beth, and Nicky, naked, in a loving and passionate embrace, yes."

"Why?" Dean spat the word, His hands beginning to tremble again.

"That's much too complicated to answer right now."

Dean pursed his lips. "Since when?"

"Tonight is the first time, although Nicky has consciously harboured intimate desires for at least a few weeks now, but I suspect that it actually goes back much further than that."

"Nicky has been so vile to me--"

"A misunderstanding"--Bella squeezed his arm gently--"She suspected you of cheating on Beth with... Megan is it?"

Dean's eyes widened in surprise, but he nodded in confirmation.

"However, we now know the full story." Bella twitched a cheeky smile at him. "I have to say, you two are very cool, and although you don't know it, you're in a similar situation to Nicky and I."

Dean scoffed, "What the hell does that even mean?"

Bella didn't react to his outburst, but simply paused before explaining. "Nicky and I are lovers Mr. Parker, and we are both in a loving and sharing sexual relationship with her boyfriend Josh."