Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held her body upright, even though she was trying to bend away from him; her eagerness to expose herself further to him was a very effective aphrodisiac. He continued to kiss his way up her body, finally spinning her around to face him. Bella dove at him, her lips seeking out his urgently. Her kiss was hot and firm, and Dean parted his lips willingly, receiving her tongue into his mouth, grasping it gently with his lips; fire flooded his loins, his cock twitching against her naked body. She pressed closer to him, her breasts squashing against his chest, and he brought up one hand to cup one firm mound, not quite believing what he was doing. This was like a dream, a vivid, hot, sexy dream; he prayed he never awoke. He groaned loudly into her mouth as her small hand curled around his shaft and she half moaned, half giggled into his mouth.

"I can't believe I finally have your beautiful cock in my hand," she whispered hungrily, their faces inches apart.

"Fuck Bella, what are you doing to me?"

She grinned. "Well that all depends on what I am allowed to do?"

Dean glanced over her shoulder to where Nicky and Beth were kissing passionately on the bed. His eyes widened to see the hands of each woman between the legs of the other. Beth was on her back affording him a clear view of Nicky's two fingers slowly thrusting in and out of her sex.

Bella twisted, laying her head on his shoulder so she could follow his eye-line, as she continued to slide her hand up and down his length. "Ooh damn," she said with a sigh. "That is hot as fuck, isn't it?"

Dean nodded dumbly, not trusting his voice.

They watched as Nicky rolled back, moaning in pleasure, the cause of which was now visible to be Beth's fingers, which were strumming across her clitoris. Beth lifted her eyes to them and her mouth curled into a joyous and sexy smile. Her gaze flicked lower down and her eyebrows rose when she noticed Bella grasping his cock. A stab of fear went through Dean, to be standing in front of his wife, his cock being lovingly stroked by another woman, a woman who was young enough to be his daughter. Beth looked back up at his face and she winked and blew him a kiss. Nicky's face appeared next to Beth's and the two of them watched keenly, fingers still busy.

"Hey baby girl, having fun?" Bella asked.

Nicky nodded her head emphatically. "I can see you have things in hand."

Bella snorted a laugh and even Dean giggled softly to himself. Not in a million years did he think he would be laughing at a joke made by his daughter about her friend holding his cock.

He felt a tickling sensation on his chest, and watched in amazement as Bella's head slowly moved down his body, placing kisses on his chest, stomach, and waist. Dean snapped his head back up to the bed to seek reassurance from Beth that this was OK, and saw her staring hungrily at Bella's shapely arse, which was now poking up, in her direction. She glanced at Dean and gave him a smouldering look at the exact moment that wet soft lips touched the crown of his cock; he gasped loudly from the pleasure of both.

He stared down in awe as Bella shifted to sit on the end of the bed and begin slowly stroking the length of his cock as she licked at the head each time his foreskin was pulled back. She looked up at him with large soft eyes, and goosebumps shivered down his back. Not taking her eyes from him, she parted her lips and slowly and deliciously engulfed the head of his cock with her mouth. She was hot, wet, and sucked at his flesh, making him emit a deep throaty growl that not only triggered a moan in Bella, but also Beth who was now watching with undisguised lust.

Dean's eyes went wide as he noticed that Nicky had now moved down the bed and was between Beth's legs, her head bobbing gently as Beth weaved her fingers in her hair. Blood pounded in his ears as his pulse raced. Nicky was licking Beth's cunt, and he was staring at the delicate folds of her sex poking between the top of her thighs while it was happening; not to mention that he was getting his cock sucked by her best friend, who was also her lover.

"Fuck me!" Dean gasped the words out, almost without summoning them to his lips; he looked back down to his green-eyed goddess who was lavishing his manhood with long slow sucks, doing her best to fit as much of him in her small mouth as she could.

She pulled back and kissed the head of his cock. "I really, really, hope so," She said breathlessly, before plunging her mouth back onto him spiking his arousal again.

Instinctively, his hands went to her head, fingers stroking her silky blond hair, which shimmered in the dim light at his touch. Slender soft fingers slid down his shaft and between his legs to curl around his balls, gently rolling and squeezing. His fingers threaded into her hair as muscles tightened all over his body.

"Dad, mum needs you now." The words startled him out of his haze of pleasure, as he felt Nicky at his side. He tensed slightly as her breasts rubbed against his arm when she reached up to peck him on the cheek.

"Bella?" She spoke softly as she placed her hand onto his, running her fingers through the blonde hair too. She got no response. She glanced at Dean, rolling her eyes, and dropped to her knees.

Dean's stomach tightened to see her kneeling so close to his hardness, but she ignored it and instead focussed on trying to get Bella's attention. She placed soft kisses on the cheek of the petite blonde, who now had her eyes closed, purposefully sucking on him, making wet gulping sounds each time his tip nudged the back of her throat.

Finally, Nicky managed to coax a reluctant Bella away, and he gazed open mouthed, as Nicky and Bella fell into a passionate kiss, a thin snaking string of saliva still stretching from his cock to Bella's lips. Bella's hand remained firmly wrapped around him as she and Nicky deepened their kiss; Dean tried to take a step back, but the hand squeezed a little tighter.

Nicky broke the kiss. "Bel, let go; he needs to go to Beth now. It's the right thing." Bella pouted and whined like a petulant child.

"Bella, hopefully soon," Dean said, praying to god he wasn't raising her hopes falsely. He glanced nervously at Beth, who smiled and nodded slowly. She beckoned him to her, spreading her legs wide, revealing the sight of her wet and ready pussy to him.

Nicky finally managed to prise Bella's hand from his manhood, and he cupped the cheeks of both women, smiling warmly at them, before stepping around the two naked beauties, and climbing onto the bed.

Beth's eyes lit up with excitement as she opened her arms to welcome him. He smothered her with his body, her warm smooth skin making contact with his, pushing his arousal even higher. Nestling between her legs, his hardness zeroed in on her sex like a guided missile, and he nudged gently between the folds of her moist sex, making them both gasp.

"Oh baby, fuck me good and hard; let them know I'm yours."

Her whispered words further stoked the fire of Dean's passion. He hovered above her, poised at her entrance and stared deeply into her eyes. In a voice full of dominance and insistence, pitched at a level loud enough for all to hear, he rasped, "You, Are, Mine." As the words left his lips, he eased forward, entering her.

Beth groaned loudly and clung to him, fingers pressing into his back, eight points of biting pressure as he slowly and thoroughly took her. She was wet and ready for him, her muscles rippling around his shaft as she shifted beneath him, urging him deeper. Dean felt nothing and everything; His cock was thrumming with pleasure, as it became the focus of his attention, other than the piercing stare he was burning into Beth's wide eyes. He paused briefly before slamming deep into her, his length surging between her tight walls, sending a lightning bolt of pleasure into both of them.

Beth let out a shrill squeal, and fingertips became nails, etching arcs of painful pleasure into his back, as her Legs lifted up around his thighs and Dean grunted as he was urged still deeper. Growling throatily, He withdrew almost all the way, her tensing muscles trying to keep him within her, before thrusting back in, his balls slapping against her bottom. He repeated the process, this time without hesitation and soon he was setting a blissful rhythm as he fucked her slow and hard. Building his pace ever so gradually, the glorious sensations fizzed in him. Periodically he slowed, dragging out the moment as he withdrew, before hesitating and then slamming back into her.

"Mine!" He grunted as he pounded her into the mattress.

"Yours," Beth said in a trembling voice.

For the first time since joining Beth, Dean became aware of movement on the bed next to them; he gasped, a surge of arousal encouraging him to buck into Beth harder, as he took in the sight of Nicky and Bella top to tail, their heads buried between one another's legs. He flicked his eyes up and down their lithe bodies, finding something intensely erotic at every point. Firm breasts, sporting hard nipples, taut thighs, rounded arse cheeks, shocks of chocolate brown or blonde hair, arching backs, seeking hands, and the sounds of lapping tongues and pleasurable moans providing the soundtrack to it all. He thrust his hard shaft into Beth as he watched the two young women beside him lost in their own world of pleasure. His grunts were matched by Beth's moaning gasps with each hard buck of his hips, her body writhing beneath him; the bed shook with each motion, her large breasts floating on her chest to the rhythm of their fucking.

The intensity and pitch of the moans coming from the two young women increased, and before his eyes, he saw muscles tense, hips gyrate and fingers dig into flesh as almost in perfect synchronicity, Bella and Nicky thrashed through their orgasms. Dean thought he might never have seen anything quite as unbelievably sexually charged as the two women lost in mutual climax. He glanced back at Beth who was also watching, as her strong thighs clamped around his arse driving him hard, deep and fast into her.

He slowed his pace and lowered to her, drawing her face to his in a passionate kiss; her eyes shone and twinkled with happiness and joy as he maintained a slow steady movement of his hips. Her muscles clamped around his shaft and he felt a familiar tightening begin in his balls.

"Amazing huh?" Dean nodded to the two women who were collapsed in a messy heap, breathing heavily, trying to recover from their intense orgasms.

Beth grinned up at him. "Utterly fucking amazing," she said in between contented moans.

He drew his strokes out long and slow, extending the pleasurable moment.

Beth moaned beneath him. "Ooh you're being mean; I was right on the edge."

"Me too," Dean said with a grunt, "but I don't want this moment to ever end."

She smiled affectionately up at him, circling her arms around his neck. "I could go along with that."

"Having fun?" Nicky's head appeared at Beth's right ear. Beth turned in surprise and Nicky seized her moment, kissing her urgently, causing a squeak from Beth before tongues snaked into mouths and began playing hungrily. Dean lifted a little to give them room, and he watched fascinated as He continued to fuck his wife slowly.

"You taste nice," Beth said with a smirk as the kiss broke apart.

Nicky grinned, "That's my girlfriend, Bella," she said with a smirk.

"Hi, Mrs. P." Bella slid into view at Beth's other ear. Beth turned, looking a little flustered, to be immediately kissed again, this time by Bella. Dean stared at the three naked women beneath him and silently wondered how the hell he had ended up here.

"And that," Bella said placing a delicate kiss on Beth's nose, "is the taste of my Girlfriend. You might know her, her name is Nicky."

Beth giggled and licked her lips. "Mmm, very nice indeed."

Dean smirked and reached down to draw up Beth's legs, feeling a growing desire to bring their lovemaking to a pleasurable climax, preferably as intense as the ones Nicky and Bella had just experienced.

"Here let me," Nicky said and grasped one of Beth's legs behind the knee. "Bel, grab her other one."

Bella grinned and did just that, leaving Dean free to run his hands onto Beth's breasts as he took advantage of the new position, beginning to increase his pace.

"Ooh, go easy girls; I ain't as flexible as you young things." Beth winced and giggled as the two girls brought her legs up. "Fuck, that's deep. Oh Jesus!"

As the angle changed, Dean's primal urges took over and he began to piston his hips, driving his cock hard and fast into her cunt. Ripples of pleasure thrummed down his shaft as Beth's muscles tightened and relaxed to accommodate him. The animal rose up in him and he leaned forward grunting loudly as he drove into her again and again.

"Oh god, oh god. Dean Baby!" Beth gasped the words in between panted breaths.

Dean glanced around at the astonishing scene. Beth with her legs up near her ears, being held by Nicky and Bella who were kneeling and kissing over the top of Beth's head; their breasts hung down, rubbing together inches above Beth's face, who was gazing open mouthed up at them, occasionally staring at him with a look of burning need and desire.

"Fuck, Beth!" He grunted as he lifted onto his knees, grabbing Beth's arse firmly and pounded into her, the rising surge of his approaching climax, now inevitable and unstoppable.

As he thrust into Beth, he saw fingers snake down her tummy and nestle at the top of her pussy, rubbing and flicking gently at her clitoris.

"Yes yes, gonna come!" Beth squeaked, arching her back and squeezing her eyes tightly shut.

The muscles in her cunt squeezed around Dean and he felt his balls tighten as they slapped hard against her arse, then the dams broke, and they both came, grunting and gasping. Dean threw his head back grabbing her tits, fingers clamping to nipples as his cum loosed forth into her, pulse after shuddering pulse of pleasure.

Beth rocked on the bed beneath him, her pelvis tilting and twisting as she rode out the waves of her climax. Her hands flew to her chest, trapping Dean's, squeezing them, nails digging into his skin as a great racking cry came from her mouth.

As their orgasms subsided, they both slowly relaxed, twitching and breathing heavily. Dean slumped back on his arse, cock sliding messily out. He shifted and half shuffled, half fell forward to lie next to Beth, causing a chorus of squeals as Nicky and Bella scrabbled to get out of the way. Dean was so exhausted, physically and emotionally, it was all he could do not to collapse on one of the three naked women on his bed. He turned and kissed Beth's cheek before laying back and puffing loud breaths.

A tremulous moaning gasp came from his left and he turned to see Beth open mouthed and shuddering. He glanced down and saw Nicky between her legs, staring back at him as her tongue lapped unseen at Beth's pussy. For a brief moment he was shocked to realise she was probably getting his cum as well, but his attention was derailed by an intensely pleasurable feeling below his own waist.

"Christ!" He gasped and glanced down to see Bella between his legs, running her tongue up the length of his cock before sucking it into her mouth hungrily.

He barked out a surprised laugh, and beside him, Beth let out a giggle, which turned into a quivering moan. He reached for her hand; she gazed into his eyes looking equally as deliriously shocked as he felt.

"Just go with it I suppose," she said, and attempted a shrug, which turned into a squeak as her face crumpled into an expression of pleasure.

"I guess so," he said, glancing back at the blonde haired vixen, who was devouring his cock, greedily consuming any trace of cum she could find.

=== === ===

Next time on Langley Circle... In the light of day, it's time for frank and honest discussions about the events of the night before. With Megan due for a "sleep over" on the weekend, and the prospect of introducing Trudy, and maybe even Sally into Nicky's triangle, things could get very interesting; but, with so many balls in the air, will something, or someone "get dropped"?

Thank you so much for reading. All votes and feedback are greatly appreciated.