All Comments on 'Language Barrier'

by fantaseeboy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
darthnader19darthnader19almost 4 years ago
Holy

Wow 5 stars. Damn thay was really hot, the stories keep getting better and better. Top 3 author for me m8 keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
MORE MORE MORE!!

Please write more of this!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Thank you for coming out with a new story! I always love your character dynamics and this time was no exception. The plot progression and world building seemed much more rushed than usual though, and the main character seemed atypically one-note. That said, this still had lots of really hot moments and ideas and I'd really like to see something like this again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best Small PP Writer

I really hope this one get a continuation...

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 3 years ago

As always, you surprise us again. This one breaks out of the mold. Different characters, diff set-up and place. Very sexy story. A bit scary too. Sexy danger. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part Two

Wow this was awesome. Hope you do another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Latinas

Dominant or submissive, thick Latina women are the best; they are the most passionate and real lovers, and I've been with white, black, Japanese and Indian women multiple times. But Carmen has all the elements I dream of. Bravo on a great, innovative story.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

That was really amazing!!!!!!!

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

Niiice! 5 stars...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That was absolutely amazing! I love the idea of there being a genuine connection despite a language barrier.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfantaseeboy@fantaseeboy
Thank you for the votes, kindly worded comments, and private emails during my writing adventure! I'm grateful for your support. Thank you to everyone who has shown thier appreciation for my work.