Language Teachers' Threesome

Story Info
Three language teachers have a lesbian threesome.
1k words
3.46
9.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreign language teachers Quinta, Ursa and Winni taught Italian, Russian, and French at one high school, respectively. They sat together at the lounge one night as the band held a concert in the auditorium to discuss how poor their marriages are. Holding hands for comfort, they said it felt nice and unknowingly had a three-way kiss. Having been best friends since they began working at the school 10 years prior, they said they felt nothing wrong with that and thought they should try dating women. They kissed on the sofa.

Quinta leaned on and faced the wall by the couch as Ursa got on all fours behind her, took off her pants and panties, and kissed and licked all over her ass and held her hips. Winni sat behind Ursa and took off her pants and panties to do the same. Quinta banged the wall and yelled in joy as Ursa licked between and spanked her ass cheeks and sucked her anus. Winni did the same to Ursa. Quinta about faced, as Ursa sat on the floor in front of her to give her oral and feel her breasts under her top. Winni lay with her knees bent and head between Ursa's legs to do the same. Quinta put a leg on Ursa's shoulder, held her head, and orgasmed as she held her ass with one hand and Winni's head with the other. Winni held Ursa's ass while masturbating. Both gave oral harder and kissed down the legs and thighs to the feet and sucked the toes of the lady they gave oral to. Winni and Quinta traded spots. The former stood in front of Ursa, who took off her pants and panties to give her oral and hold her breasts under her shirt as the latter lay on the floor with her knees bent and head between Ursa's legs to do the same. Winni orgasmed, held her breasts and Ursa's head as she grabbed her ass and sucked her harder. Quinta did the same to Ursa as she fingered her. They fingered the one they gave oral to while kissing down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucking her toes.

Winni about-faced and leaned on the wall as Ursa got on all fours to kiss and lick her ass cheeks. Quinta sat behind Ursa to that too. Ursa spanked and licked between Winni's cheeks and sucked her anus. Quinta did the same to Ursa and Winni banged the wall and yelled in joy. They sat on the floor to lip-lock and take off their own shirts and bras. Quinta sat in front of Ursa to kiss and suck breasts and nipples and Winni sat behind her to kiss down her back and arms and grab her ass. Quinta fingered Ursa. She fingered the other women. Quinta kissed all over her stomach and sides and Winni kissed and nibbled her neck and shoulders and held her breasts. Quinta and Winni traded sides.

Winni stood up and Ursa stood behind her to feel her ass and breasts and kiss all over her smooth back and arms. Quinta knelt in front of her to give her oral and finger her anus. She fingered her pussy while kissing down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucking her toes. Ursa kissed and nibbled her neck and shoulders and held her breasts, then stood in front of her to kiss and suck her breasts and nipples and finger her as Quinta sat behind her to hold her hips and kiss and lick all over her ass cheeks. She licked between and spanked them, then sucked her anus, as Ursa kissed all over Winni's stomach and sides. She held her butt and orgasmed. Ursa about faced to let Winni do to her upper half the same thing she did to hers. Quinta stayed on the floor to do to her lower half what she did to Winni. Ursa moaned the same way Winni did. She and Quinta stood up and the trio had a three-way kiss, then heard the lounge's front door open and footsteps in the main area.

Panicking, they only had time to get a piece of clothing each. The room they were in had a door that led to a rarely used, secondary exit, so they ran out of it and down a dark alley to Ursa's car. Its keys were in the top she took, so she was able to unlock it, as the trio went in. A male student taking a cigarette break saw them running naked to it, but loving it, said nothing. They sighed in relief and said the seats felt comfy in contact with their bodies.

They days later chose to have their next threesome in Ursa's home to play it safe. They showered together, went to Ursa's bed without being dressed, and lay on their right side with their legs up to form a daisy chain. Winni held Ursa's butt and licked up and down her vagina and anus together, Ursa did that to Quinta, who did that to Winni. They shouted in joy, cumming from their two holes on each other's faces. They then fingered both holes of the woman they were licking, then kissed and licked all over her ass and thighs. They about-faced so Winni was kissing, licking, feeling and sucking Quinta's pussy, ass, anus and thighs, Quinta was doing it to Ursa, who was doing that to Winni. They all cummed on their faces, yelled in joy, and said the cum they tasted was great. Winni and Ursa traded spots so each woman stimulated the other two at least once. They sat on the bed with Winni in the middle. Ursa and Quinta kissed and sucked her breasts, nipples, stomachs and sides wholly and they fingered each other. They traded places to ensure each woman was in the middle getting kissed and sucked at least once. The one getting that shut her eyes and orgasmed. Each sucked her own fingers to taste the other' cum, which soaked the bed, before dinner.