Lanie's Corruption Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG3052
DG3052
77 Followers

She peered down at Lanie, still paused with her tongue out, like a waiting dog. "Why aren't you licking?" she asked, and Lanie began to dab at her clit.

"Yeah, that's good," Sarah exhaled, her eyelids lowered. She dreamily arched backwards, as Lanie's wet, little tongue tentatively lapped at her clit and around it.

"Ughh?" Lanie grunted, and helplessly continued to 'tickle' her friend's spread cunt, her tongue unable to avoid becoming coated in a sweet, thick fluid that seemed to seep out from nowhere.

After about half a minute of relaxed enjoyment, Sarah lifted her head again. "Slide a finger in, Lanie, and keep going," she instructed. "Trust me, when I do this to you, you will scream."

Lanie shifted to move her hand up, and gently poked her index finger around where most of the clear, sticky juices had gathered. Then she continued to lick, and slowly squeezed her finger inside Sarah.

"Uhh-" Sarah moaned, taking a clumsy photo before dropping the phone. "Yeah, two fingers now, in and out. Wow, you're good, Lanie! Better than Scot!"

'Don't get used to it,' Lanie wanted to snarl, but instead she stared down her nose and soldiered on licking and fingering, feeling her nose now wet, her whole face covered in Sarah's cunt scent.

Mr Hickley furiously gripped his cock. "Jesus Christ," he panted.

"Don't get anything on the couch, Mike," Mr Pines said, a little breathlessly as he began to slide his hand down past his waistband. "It was a shame we couldn't film this, but I am looking forward to copies of those photos..."

"Look at those little sluts going at it," Mr Hickley's brow furrowed, trying not to cum as Lanie helplessly wriggled her round bottom in the air.

Lanie was desperately trying to stay in an unusual position, whilst performing for her friend, as well as the men she knew were watching. Most annoyingly, she couldn't adjust her skirt.

She knew that they could see her nosing into another girl's bare, pink cunt, finger-fucking it, with her skirt edged up her waist so her curved buttcheeks presented. Her little navy panties biting into her bottom, all clearly visible.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah," Sarah cooed, holding her soaked pussy open for Lanie's mouth for a few more seconds before withdrawing. "Ok, toy time."

Relieved, Lanie rolled onto her back and stared miserably at the ceiling as Sarah got up and rummaged through her drawer. Lanie jumped with surprise as Sarahs phone clicked again, capturing Lanie's wide-eyed stare, her plumped lips, cheeks and chin shining with cunt-juice.

"Oh yeah!" Sarah grinned, and brandished a dildo at Lanie. It was black and shiny, with a gentle curve. And as thick as Lanie's wrist.

"Turn around, Lanie," Sarah said, helping her friend get up onto all fours. "Bet Michael wasn't this big, was he?"

"Uh, Sarah, isn't that a little..." Lanie began uneasily, but her jaw dropped as Sarah abruptly tugged her panties down in a no-nonsense manner.

Lanie's mouth opened wider with shock as she felt her friend's fingers on her little cunt, touching her and there, spreading her open and lining the black toy up.

Hearing a strange noise, Lanie risked a peek over her shoulder and almost fainted when she saw Sarah sucking on the dildo!

"Whawwgg?" Sarah asked, her plump pink lips stretched obscenely wide around the black member. Pulling it out of her mouth, she spat on it a couple of times and rubbed it, as though jerking a cock. "I gotta get it wet for you."

"I don't know!" Lanie said shrilly. She was again on all fours, about to be fucked by a large, black dildo by her childhood friend, while two old perverts watched the show.

"Shh, you'll like it. Trust me, I love it!" Sarah giggled, and got down behind Lanie, narrowing her eyes at Lanies nervously twitching cunt.

The men shifted restlessly on the couch. Mr Pines knew he would enjoy the show, but even a man of his experience and cunning, was wholly unprepared for his plans to exceed his expectations on such an astronomical scale. Not much surprised him, but now he was as shocked, as he was ecstatic.

His eyes flared behind his glasses and he struggled to control his breathing, watching his new toy be violated in ways he could never have orchestrated on his own. It was titillating that Lanie was trapped in that position because of him, she knew she had to endure it, and what he loved most of all is that she knew he was watching and enjoying it.

On the other side of the couch, Mr Hickley was clearly panting, struggling for control.

"Fuck her for us, you blonde slut! Fuck that little bitch on all fours!" he rasped, jerking himself like crazy but pausing at times to grip his cock steady and stop himself cumming.

"Relax, now..." Sarah whispered, and Lanie shrieked in warning as the big, thick dildo's rounded head began to press against her little asshole.

"Hah hah! Kidding, Lanie, kidding!" Sarah sat back on her heels, shaking with laughter. "Ok come on, no more mucking around, I swear."

Wishing she could turn back time, back to that fateful storeroom incident and kick Mr Pines in the face, Lanie reluctantly got back into position. As she bared her naked cunt and asshole at Sarah, she again heard the telltale clicks of Sarah's phone camera, felt Sarah spread her little cunt open to take closer photos, suggestively posing the dildo, here and here, until she was satisfied.

"Ok, relax, Lanie," Sarah instructed, rather turned on that she was teaching her friend how to be a little sex doll.

Spitting on the toy again for good luck, she held her phone steady and videoed the large, shiny black end slowly press against Lanie's cunt. Lanies fat, little cunt squashed inwards at first but finally yielded to the big toy as it found her hole and pushed in.

Mr Pines and Mr Hickley held their breaths, both mens' mouths slightly ajar with fascination as Sarah videoed the toy stretching Lanie's cunt more than it had ever been before, seeing the pink hole open up and spread around the toy's circumference.

"Uhhh!" Lanie groaned, her eyes wide open as she obediently held still and took the toy. Before she was hanging her head in shame, but as she felt the toy invading her, stretching into her, she lifted her head and gaped at the cube on the desk, as though begging it to help her.

"Eeeeeeee!" Lanie squeaked as the toy slowly but surely went deeper and deeper. Then Sarah muttered something to the camera for Scot's benefit, and began to ease the dildo out, half way, and back in again. When Lanie's body had adjusted to the black invader, Sarah began to pump the dildo in more rapidly.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" Lanie squealed, jerking forward as Sarah fucked her with the dildo.

Sarah paused the video and switched to camera. She pushed the dildo in as far as it could go, smiling as Lanie moaned with exasperation. Then, with her green eyes glowing with a wicked idea, she seized Lanies bare hips and forced her down, lower to the bed. Lanie was now arched like a dog, with her buttocks pushed up, presented.

"Sarah- what?" Lanie whimpered, in a daze, as Sarah moved in close behind her.

"Shh, just hold still," Sarah whispered, "I want to try something."

"Uh!" Lanie looked at the camera cube with dismay as she felt pressure against the dildo inside her. "Sarah- what-?"

Lanie lost her voice with shock, her mouth wide open as she heard Sarah exhale in ecstasy and begin to move against her.

Then Sarah moaned and began to thrust. Lanie shook her head, trying not to collapse on her front. Sarah was fucking the other end of the dildo!!

This was too much for Mr Pines. It wasn't just Lanie being on all fours and being fucked doggystyle by her half naked friend. It was her surprised squealing as she was fucked by a fat toy for the first time. The stunned, desperate look on her face, pleading with him to save her.

She was trapped, and he had planned to tie her down on all fours at some stage and use various toys on her, that would be a very fun game, but this was so much better. She had to be a good girl and take it, just for him. If only he was there, with naughty Sarah toy-fucking Lanie, so he could look into Lanie's beseeching light-brown eyes and smile into them.

Then feed his big, thick, throbbing cock into her open mouth...spread her mouth wide, her lush, pink lips forming the perfect border around his shaft... stroke her head and tell her to suck Mr Pine's cock like a good student, ask her how that fat dildo feels inside her, tell her to take that fat dildo like a good slut, tell her to suck his cock nicely and make him cum...

He would lean over her, until his balls are resting on her soft chin, so he can watch the dildo split her delicious pink cunt open... All the while Sarah is holding her down, fucking the other end of the dildo and forcing it to move inside Lanie...he and Sarah furiously grinding against a helpless Lanie at both ends...

"Fuck!" Mr Pine's grunted. He shuddered, thrusting against his hand and felt his pants warmed wet with his cum.

"Fucking hell! Fucking hell!" Mr Hickley couldn't believe what he was seeing. "Is blonde slut on your payroll?! Look at her go!"

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Isn't this the best?" Sarah panted, up on her knees having the time of her life.

"Yes!" Both Mr Pine and Mr Hickley answered at the same time.

The large end of the big dildo was buried in Sarah's cunt, but most of it was inside Lanie. Sarah held Lanie steady with one hand and reached for her phone again, her fair skin shining with sweat, as was Lanie's.

"Unnnghh, yeah!" Sarah grinned widely at the camera. "Hey Scot! You wanna go next? Look! I'm fucking Lanie! Tell him, Lanie!" Sarah turned the camera on her bent over friend, and lightly pulled on Lanie's ponytail to turn her face toward the phone. "Tell Scot I'm fucking you, and you love it!"

Heaving with the shock and exhaustion of being pounded by a girl, Lanie struggled to spit the words out. "I- Im... be-ing fuck-ed ..b-by Sar-rar-ahh..." she stuttered, unable to speak smoothly while being shoved back and forth by Sarah's fucking.

"Urrrgh fuck-" Sarah tossed the phone aside and leaned forward, crushing Lanie. Lanie winced as she felt Sarahs smooth, slick, sweaty boobs rubbing against her back, like a lesbian slip-and-slide.

"Ughhh...! Give me more, Lanie, stop hogging the dildo!" Sarah panted teasingly, reaching under them to pull some of the toy out of Lanie.

"Oh, yeah, that's better! Oh, yeah!" Sarah cried out, rapidly jerking her hips against Lanie's asscheeks as more of the dildo's girth tightly slurped into her cunt.

"Oh, I wish I was fucking Scot like this, while you licked my clit, and his balls, Lanie...he loves having his balls licked.. he wouldn't believe his luck if he could look down and see you licking... Oh... shittttttttt...!" Sarah screamed like an animal and came, thrusting so hard that Lanie finally gave up and collapsed onto her front.

With one side of her face squashed into the bedspread, held down under Sarah's weight, Sarah still mildly fucking her to draw out the orgasm, Lanie grit her teeth, glaring at the cube on the desk.

Lying on her front, still stuck like a pig by the big dildo, Lanie had never been so humiliated, feeling her own wet juice sliding down her inner thighs.

Now, she felt more warmth trickling over her spread cunt as Sarah's cum poured down the dildo shaft and coated Lanie's cunt, dribbling down her mound to mingle with her own juices, making a small puddle on the bed.

Basking in the afterglow of his own intense climax, Mr Pines grinned at Lanie's delicious, angry stare.

"I was wrong, Mike," he remarked, reached for another beer. "I wish that was recorded. That, my friend, is worth going to prison for."

DG3052
DG3052
77 Followers
12