All Comments on 'Lanie's Terrible Day'

by StephenThorn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wonderful!

That was wonderful, it really was. I found myself choking up in tears for the poor girl and then feeling all excited and happy for her in the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Dream Master

I just loved this story. The Master in it is the Master of my dreams. I am really submissive and would love to live with a man like this. Top stuff, it really got me hot. Thanks for a great read.

It is a blissful read for any submissive woman

misocutemisocuteover 16 years ago
master is an idiot

I don't know why anyone is saying this is a good story because it is not. I have read a lot of bdsm stories, but this master seemed more like a abuser than a stern master. I didn't enjoy the story and if I were the slave I would of bitten his dick off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing!

Just amazing! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Punishments too severe for the crime?

While it was an interesting story, I felt the Master was unjust in his action... he caused permanent damage (the favorite shirt, possibly calling out the wrong name in addition) for a temporary problem (her disobedience)- the punishment is too severe for the crime. All else is pretty good though.

huntersangelhuntersangelabout 12 years ago
are you kidding me?

this man was no master! that was straight up abuse, mental abuse. why would anyone take that? i would have left him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous