Lanni and the Professor

Story Info
A professor finds a new lover in a former student.
5.2k words
4.44
5.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lanni and the Professor

A sweet lust story.

I just about had everything pulled together for my family to come visit. Guest beds were made, bathrooms cleaned and stocked up, towels laid out. The fridge was full of food. Board games were out, a jigsaw puzzle was ready, the TV room was perfectly situated. We could eat, play games, watch movies or some football, and eat to our hearts content.

Christmas had to come late this year with my two adult children, their spouses and children needing to spend the holiday at their in-laws. I didn't mind. A holiday can be any day of the year if we can be together. This January Christmas was going to be relaxing and fun.

My life has become very different since my wife passed. We were fun together and loved each other very much for thirty years. Togetherness was very important to us. Eight years seemed to have sped by since she left, and I am doing OK.

The first year was difficult.... who's kidding who? It's always going to be difficult. But somewhere around the six-month mark I found a renewed interest in self-stimulation, sexually speaking, finally finding the desire to masturbate again. I started with no real desire but decided it wasn't healthy to go through life without some kind of libido. I rediscovered the pleasure of self-stimulation by watching online porn, reading online erotic stories, and engaging in some sexy online chats and DMs with strangers. I always enjoyed jerking off as a young man, and with no one else in the house I picked up a few toys and found some innovative places in the house to help me and became quite proficient in my private sex play.

After the first year, and with the "therapy" of creative masturbation, I felt like I could start dating again. I started slowly: dating in groups, not getting serious, no romance to muddy things up. Eventually after about 18 months I realized I needed the touch and feel of a woman again. I definitely wanted to eat pussy again and decided I was willing to pay for it if I needed to. Before I started down that road, I decided to try and renew some old relationships, meet new people, and see if I could find romance--legally. Before I knew it, I was up to my eyeballs in pussy.

Sorry. Was that crass? I guess I'm not sorry, because "pussy" is one of my favorite words; it has been since my high school days. It sure beats the hell out of calling it a vagina all the time. "Oh, sweetheart, my love, your vagina is stunning." Nope. Pussy, cunt, quim, snatch, trim--all the words of my younger days have always felt far more vibrant and exciting than that sterile, biological term "vagina." Vulva, Delta of Venus, Garden, and even Flower is better than "vagina" when it comes to adoring and praising a woman's pussy lips, clit, and the delightful warmth found inside her.

Still, out of respect, let me rephrase: I began to have, on a regular basis, the sweetest, most pleasurable experiences in the arms of blind dates, old friends, current and former colleagues, a neighbor or two, and even one of my cousins who used to be a "kissing" cousin growing up.

After getting Christmas-in-January all ironed out I was sitting down to read when my cell phone buzzed. I didn't recognize the number, so I let it go to voicemail. A few minutes later I listened to the voicemail.

"Hey, Prof! Lanni Lindstrom. I hope you had a great Christmas. I'm in town and I was just wondering if you might like to grab some food or go for coffee and catch up. Give me a call. Bye."

Lanni Lindstrom... Lanni had been one of my students a few years back, taking three courses from me during the completion of her master's degree. I hadn't heard from her since her graduation but thought of her often.

She was that student that was sexy as hell, beautiful, highly intelligent, and playful--and the sort of student a university professor needed to avoid if he didn't want a scandal. Lanni was a bit "bohemian" in her style, a term I used to describe clothing that was unusual and always a bit risqué and hair that was always sassy and playful. She had a lovely, earthy quality about her: bronzed by the sun, never a bra, always erect nipples, jeans, pants, or shorts that always accentuated her tight, bubble butt and sometimes revealed a lovely outline of her pussy lips. Her shirts or tops almost always afforded a quick glimpse down to a bare nipple or the rounded contour of a breast; there were loose arm holes that showed "side boobs" that were sometimes paler than the rest of her skin and sometimes just as bronze, which made my imagination run wild about how she got rid of those tan lines.

Lanni was always joyful, funny, engaging. Everyone in class loved her personality and what she brought to class discussions. I admired everything about her but always remained professional and distant. I never let on that she caught my eye every time she entered the class, and my glimpses of her sexiness were never observed by anyone in the class. I worked hard at that. I may have been an old man and a widower and enjoyed the pleasure of female companionship, but I was never on the prowl in the classroom.

Now Lanni wanted to meet up. I could do that and still not be overtly interested in her sexually. I was a gentleman. I could control myself.

I called her back.

"Hey, Prof! Thanks for calling back!"

"Hi, Lanni. It's so good to hear from you. How are things going since you graduated? I heard you took a job at the state Capitol."

"I did, and I love it. I have you to thank, you know. You taught me a great deal. You were my favorite professor."

"Well of course," I kidded. "I was also the hardest professor you ever had and the most merciless when it came to grading!"

"No, you were not. Everyone in your courses loved everything about your teaching."

"What can I do for you, Lanni? Do you need a recommendation or a reference?"

"No, Prof, I just wanted to know if you'd like to go have dinner with me or coffee and just catch up."

"I would love to," I said, pleased to have the opportunity to be with such a vibrant, young woman again. "When were you thinking?"

"What about now?" she said. "Are you busy?"

"Well, no, I'm not busy. But I just started a pot of coffee. Would you like to come over and sit around the table here?"

"That would be perfect, Prof. I can be there in 10 minutes. Is that OK?"

"I will have everything ready when you get here."

***

I wasn't giddy about the upcoming visit. Afterall, I was at least 30 years older than Lanni and we had never shown any interest in each other, romantically or sexually. We were just a professor and a former student, now more like colleagues. Still, I was a little nervous. She was what I used to call a "fox." Sexy and desirable. In the past few years, I had become a bit of a--I guess I can admit it here--a fuckboy. I found myself hoping Lanni truly was a fox--a vixen--and that she was on the prowl.

She arrived right on time, 10 minutes later. I had set two places at the kitchen table, with some scones raided from my upcoming family Christmas-in-January. I had Norah Jones playing in the background. I had also brushed my teeth for the third time that day and made sure my white hair was roughed up just so.

I greeted her at the door before she could ring the doorbell.

"Lanni! It's great to see you!"

"Hey, Prof. It's good to see you, too."

It was good to see her. She was as vivacious and sexy as always. Her brown eyes sparkled as she smiled, her brown hair was cut short and spiky. As she entered the house, she moved to take off her coat, I noticed the enticing movement of her (probably) 34-36 B or C boobs in her light blue Henley. My mouth was dry; I was going to have a hard time keeping from staring. She tossed her coat on the back of the couch, then moved to hug me.

Can a single hug express emotion, desire, comfort, safety? Our hug was all that, and more. Lanni held me as she spoke, and it encouraged me to hold her right back.

"Oh, Prof, I have missed you. You feel really good. Are you doing good?" She didn't release me, but her hands wandered my back and squeezed my muscles like she was familiarizing herself with my body.

"I have missed you, too, Lanni. More than you know. You were always a breath of fresh air in every class session. You made my day just by being there." My hands also wandered in our embrace, caressing her strong, athletic back from shoulders to waist.

We held that embrace long enough to send this message: we fit in each other's arms.

She released me, smiling a broad smile and looking deeply into my eyes as she took my hand, fingers laced with mine. "Where to?"

"Right through here." I motioned, showing her the way into the kitchen. "I thought we could sit at the kitchen table for coffee. The kitchen table is where every important decision and every life-changing conversation takes place in this house. It's a perfect place for us to catch up."

"It's perfect," she said.

She sat, I poured coffee, and we both used cream and sugar.

"More cream than coffee?" she asked.

"I'm not old enough to drink black coffee yet," I teased.

We spent a full hour catching up and talking about life in general, families, the university, and her new job. We almost always sought out each other's hand as we visited. That was new for us; I don't think we'd ever touched in the years she was my student. Sitting there, talking and laughing, it seemed perfectly normal to touch, finger to finger, palm to palm, like long-lost friends--almost like long-lost lovers.

Our conversation had turned to more intimate things. She asked if I was seeing anyone, and I asked if she was in a serious relationship. I was relieved to hear she was single and rarely dated; I had to lie and tell her I only dated once in a while.

"So, when does your family get here for your Christmas?" she asked.

"The day after tomorrow; Friday, in the late afternoon or early evening."

"Do you have anywhere else you need to be or anything pressing for the next day and a half?" she asked, a mischievous smile and a twinkle in her eye barely evident.

"No," I answered, searching her face for a hint of what she was up to. "I've gotten everything ready. All the shopping is done. All I do now is wait."

"May I wait with you?" she asked, standing. She moved to sit on my lap, facing me, legs on either side of mine, her arms slowly encircling my neck.

She slowly tilted her head and leaned in to kiss me. Tenderly. Purposefully. Passionately.

I responded in kind, our lips aching for the warm deliciousness of each other; our tongues meeting--at first mere flicks--becoming fervent in their union. My right hand, almost absentmindedly, went to her left breast through her shirt, feeling her softness.

Her hand slipped to my crotch, searching for my hardness, feeling my semi-rigid cock, and cupping under my balls.

"Oh, Prof," Lanni said in between kisses on my mouth and my face. "I need you. I have always--wanted--you."

"Lanni," I started, getting my words out through a barrage of sweet kisses. "I have--always--wanted you. Did you know--how much you turned me on in class?"

"No, I didn't," she giggled, "but I sure as hell tried."

"I caught glimpses of a nipple here and there," I admitted. "Was that your plan?"

"You caught me! I hoped you noticed," she teased me. ""Why didn't you ever say something? You never once let on."

"I would never have betrayed that teacher-student trust. You were there to learn--and look sexy as fuck; I was there to teach--and fantasize about your body!"

"Well, judging by where both of your hands are right now--feeling up my tits--I'm guessing we're OK with the teacher-student thing being firmly in the past?"

"Sweetie, I know you're feeling for my hard cock," I said, catching her chin and looking deeply into her eyes. "But some more serious skin contact with your naked body, plus a little blue pill, is going to be required for that to happen. I am an old man, after all!"

"You're not old!" she said, standing. "Not by a long shot." She pulled her Henley off over her head, exposing her beautiful breasts for me to see. My accidental glimpses of her nipples back when she was a student always seemed to show that her areolas were barely larger than her nipples. I was pleased to see that my errant peeks were, indeed, right on: Lanni's tan nipples were long and her areolas only slight circles at their base. There were tattoos on her torso, tummy, and shoulder, but my leisurely discovery of her body adornment could wait for another day. Right now, I was hyper focused on her boobs and wasted no time reaching out to caress them and pulled her left nipple to my eager mouth.

"Mmmm," I moaned, sucking then flicking her hard nipple with my tongue, then biting it furtively as I pinched her right nipple. "Just what the doctor ordered."

"Listen, mister," Lanni lifted my chin to kiss me. "I'm going into the living room to get comfortable. You take your blue pill, then meet me on the couch so we can unwrap each other. OK?"

"Be there in no time," I said as we both moved.

My pills were in the bathroom off the kitchen, so I downed a pill and was on the couch in less than 30 seconds.

"Where were we?" I asked.

"You were about to give me my first orgasm from sucking my tits and then I was going to suck your cock!"

"Oh, yeah." I took her lithe, taut body into my arms and pulled her to me, kissing her deeply while feeling the heft and softness of her breasts, the curve of her waist, and squeezing her adorable ass through her jeans. I leaned down to take first one nipple into my mouth, then moved to the other in a delirious exploration of this wonderful, mysterious, yet familiar body. She held onto the back of my head and moaned and whispered encouragement. It wasn't long before she began to show signs of an approaching orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, Prof! I'm cumming." Her torso undulated in the most sensual way, and I held her left breast in my right hand while sucking more deeply on its nipple. Her orgasm lasted only seconds, but I knew it was intense for her. I know it was deeply satisfying for me.

Lanni grabbed my head and pulled me away from her breasts and devoured my mouth with kisses.

"Fuuckk!" she whispered into my mouth. "Fuck, fuck! Prof, that's the hardest I've ever cum from someone sucking my titties!"

"I was glad to help out!" I said, grinning into our kisses. My right hand found the button on her jeans as she worked to loosen the multiple belts she had around her waist. I knelt on the floor at her knees and removed her Ugg boots, then pulled her jeans and panties off in one, gentle move.

Her pussy was everything I dreamed it might be. She was completely shaved, and her pink inner lips peeked out like the crinkly petals of a flower from between her slightly darker brown outer lips. I could not have resisted kissing her there if I had tried--and I didn't try to resist. I bent in, kissed her mons, then kissed on each side of each outer labia, then kissed her directly on her lips where her opening would be, exposing a hot, wet softness.

"May I eat you, Lanni?"

"You'd better!" she said softly and sensually. She laid back more fully and raised her knees and spread her legs to invite me in.

I began kissing her inner thighs while holding her outer thighs at her knees. She spread her legs and pulled her knees up, resting them in a fully surrendered position. My kisses became light flicks of my tongue as I moved up her tan thighs--one, then the other, then back again--toward her sweet, opening cunt. I licked very firmly on the inside fold of her legs against her swollen outer lips, then switched to lighter licks and kisses along that fold. She hummed her encouragement.

My tongue then moved to lick directly on her heavy outer lips, my lips sucking them in, spending time becoming familiar with their shape, texture, taste--and responsiveness. Lanni was panting as I pleasured her, one hand squeezing a breast and tweaking a nipple, the other hand held lightly on the top of my head as a sign of approval for my adoration of her pussy.

My licks on her outer labia moved to licking up and down the fold between the larger lips and the inner, smaller, more reactive inner labia. Her breathing, her mewling, and her yieldedness to my tongue's pleasuring told me I was doing all the right things she needed and wanted.

I sucked one inner lip into my mouth, savoring it, feeling it, bathing it with my tongue. I then moved to the other crinkled petal, giving it the same ministrations. I sucked both inner lips into my mouth together; pulling them, drawing out the exquisite taste of her pussy juices; slurping, sucking, and then finally--and, admittedly, more because of my own impatience--I ran my tongue up through the center of her lips in one, deep, wide assault, filling my concave tongue with the juice running from her center. Lanni expressed her pleasure through moans and by grabbing my ears!

I stuck my tongue deeply into her opening, lapping at her flow, slathering both her juices and my saliva all over her cunt lips. My face was covered by her juices. My left hand massaged and stroked her smooth, silky mons, just above her clit. I used my right thumb to massage her hot, wet entrance while I sucked on her labia. Inserting my now wet thumb into her pussy, I turned my head to that I could suck in her inner lips and slide my mouth up and down her vulva, pulling and exciting her yet untouched clit. My thumb circled inside her and her juices overflowed.

"Oh my god, Prof. My juices are running down my ass! I love how it's flooding down past my asshole."

I simply hummed my pleasure, which appeared to send vibrations to the right places, judging by her responses. I lifted her thighs and pushed her knees towards her chest and found her puckered rosebud with my tongue, lapping at its beauty, is texture, its taste, and the pussy juices collected there. I lapped, then licked--first softly, then harder--and wriggled the tip of my tongue as if to gain entrance to her ass. Lanni's rosebud vibrated and pulsed, either on purpose or as a reflex, as I made love to this incredible, beckoning spot with my lips and tongue.

I licked and kissed from her pucker up to the overflowing entrance of her pussy, both teasing and earnestly devouring all her femininity. Lanni suddenly grabbed my head--my hair, my ears, my skull--and pulled me to her clit, as if to say "do this part right, fucking, now;" her legs were spread wide to make room for me. I was happy to do as she wordlessly demanded.

I licked around her hooded clit, gingerly at first so as not to assault her tender, aching button. As I sensed her growing need, I used my tongue to gently push back her hood and her clit stood out, hard as a nipple, but slick and satiny. She pulled my head against her, asking for more. I obediently assaulted her clit with flicks of my hard tongue tip then sucked her clit and hood directly into my mouth, sucking and working it with lips, tongue, and a little bit of biting with my teeth while simultaneously inserting two fingers into her gushing opening, massaging her inner walls.

Her clit was a luscious, swollen tidbit of enjoyment for me; for Lanni, it was the nexus of nearly mindless pleasure, a center of blazing sensations in which--from which--built an awesome ecstasy that exploded into pure bliss. She came, her breath ragged, her legs shaking, her upper body undulating, and her abdominal muscles tensing and hardening. Unknown to me in that moment, but evident later, her chest blushed a bright crimson; her nipples hardened even more into almost painful lightning rods of pleasure. I did not see these wondrous things because she held my head tightly to her clit and did not let up, so I did not let up with my hard suction and tonguing, or my fingering massage of her inner walls. It seemed her orgasm lasted for long, intense minutes, and we both delighted in that shared pleasure.

12