All Comments on 'Lanni and the Professor'

by DocTemplar

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
countdowntolov3countdowntolov33 months ago

Nice job!

I liked the conversational tone. You also did a good job setting Lanni up as a hottie, sexy descriptions that were evocative without falling into tedious cliches and metaphors. We

DocTemplarDocTemplar3 months agoAuthor

Thanks, lov3. I appreciate your input.

Doc

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A marvelous little love story with an excellent plot. The characters are well-defined, and the pacing is neither to hasty or too drawn-out. The writing is very good as well. Perhaps the only drawback to this story is its brevity. One or more sequels with the main characters of this story is certainly called for. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sweet, loving story that was very well-written – five stars! The lengthy introduction opened the reader’s hearts to both the professor (older, widower, respects the rules) and Lanni (intelligent, young, a bit Bohemian).

Lust postponed was a great theme. Smoldering embers usually erupt into the hottest fires! Many of us have been in professional situations where we could not act. However, later…

Additional chapters could highlight the theme of “spring-autumn” relationships. These types of relationships have been around for thousands of years, and there is a reason for that. Discussing the mutual benefits to both the professor and Lanni from this age difference could be fun.

Great story!

DocTemplarDocTemplar2 months agoAuthor

PulpNonFiction - Thank you! I appreciate your comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocTemplar@DocTemplar
Graybeard from the exurbs who loves erotica of all varieties. I love reading stories about sexual experimentation and discovery as well as stories about the comfort of sex with a familiar lover; the kinkier, the better! Long-time Literotica fan.